Sailor Moon S - Arcana Heart? We know thee not. The All-Girls Fighter of kings.

1235»

Comments

• Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,773
    Also, when new Fightcade drops, I'll run a Sailor Moon S tournament online on stream.

You may be right, but let's see what happens.

I'll look up alternative means otherwise, but I'm wanting to see more matches happen.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • Yuri_AcTNYuri_AcTN All the best things are collectives. Joined: Posts: 1,133
    Damn near forgot to ask; was SMS played at EVO? And was it recorded (please say yes)?
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,773
    Yuri_AcTN wrote: »
    Damn near forgot to ask; was SMS played at EVO? And was it recorded (please say yes)?

I was unable to bring my SNES. I am bringing it next year though. I'm also gonna try to start running casuals for it at Meltdown in Toronto, to see if we can get something competitive going.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,196
    So I was talking to some guys at Frosty who said they are going to Evo and down with this.

I'm bringing my SNES with Sailor Moon S to Evo. I'm also possibly going to have some UD-USBs rolled into SNES converters so people can use their sticks on it. I WILL be running a Sailor Moon S side event this year on SNES.

If anyone else has a SNES and SMS and wants to help, bring it out as well so we have >1 setup. If you can get converters for it too that would be awesome.

But this is happening. Y'all better make it out.

I'm looking at you, @Bious.

Oops maybe next year.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
1235»