Hit Box - We so S Tier1!!

1929394959698»

Comments

• JohnGrimmJohnGrimm A.K.A. JohnXuandou Joined: Posts: 4,333
    My PS360 Hitbox I've had for the past 3-4 years or so is having connection issues. I'm thinking it's probably a loose connection inside the case.
    I'm pretty confident in my ability to fix any electrical issue that's not a full-blown borked board, but I don't recall how to get the case off. It has something to do with the rubber feet, right?

The feet unscrew, any hex screws you also need to remove are 2mm.
    You lack devotion! Enduring hunger and poverty is how you find the way!
  • khodukhodu Joined: Posts: 25
    Been awfully quite here. I just want to reiterate... "I am never going back to stick". However I have a request. My 2p wavedash in Tekken is still funky. Have all other movement locked down. That's the only chink in my movement. Any help will be appreciated. Oh and I've studied the official video but...........

Thanks.
  • DangerOnTheRangerDangerOnTheRanger based TvC god Joined: Posts: 298
    JohnGrimm wrote: »
    My PS360 Hitbox I've had for the past 3-4 years or so is having connection issues. I'm thinking it's probably a loose connection inside the case.
    I'm pretty confident in my ability to fix any electrical issue that's not a full-blown borked board, but I don't recall how to get the case off. It has something to do with the rubber feet, right?

Tried with a 2mm allen wrench, couldn't get enough torque to get it off. Quite honestly I feel like I'm going to strip the head. Any suggestions?
    I am the salt of the earth.
    Rage is my body and salt is my blood.
    I have created over a thousand excuses.
    Unknown to winning, nor known to humility,
    Have withstood bans to write many forum rants.
    Yet, those hands will never hold that L.

So as I play,
    UNLIMITED SALT WORKS

Tried with a 2mm allen wrench, couldn't get enough torque to get it off. Quite honestly I feel like I'm going to strip the head. Any suggestions?

I wouldn't be too afraid of stripping a hex screw, as long as you're using the right size it shouldn't be a problem. If you can though, I'd pick up a hex screwdriver. The downward force makes it easier than using an allen wrench.
  • VarmintBabyVarmintBaby Joined: Posts: 586
    khodu wrote: »
    Been awfully quite here. I just want to reiterate... "I am never going back to stick". However I have a request. My 2p wavedash in Tekken is still funky. Have all other movement locked down. That's the only chink in my movement. Any help will be appreciated. Oh and I've studied the official video but...........

Thanks.

Use SOCD wavedash. Hold foward and hit back, back, down. Works like a charm for me. I'm still having issues with 2P side KBDC, but it's getting better.
    "Play the game to learn not to win. Do this and winning will start to come all on its own." - some smart guy
  • DangerOnTheRangerDangerOnTheRanger based TvC god Joined: Posts: 298

I wouldn't be too afraid of stripping a hex screw, as long as you're using the right size it shouldn't be a problem. If you can though, I'd pick up a hex screwdriver. The downward force makes it easier than using an allen wrench.

I have one with a 3" shaft and I still can't get the things off. I feel like I'm doing something fundamentally wrong here, but I can't put a finger on what. What do you guys use to tighten them?
    I am the salt of the earth.
    Rage is my body and salt is my blood.
    I have created over a thousand excuses.
    Unknown to winning, nor known to humility,
    Have withstood bans to write many forum rants.
    Yet, those hands will never hold that L.

So as I play,
    UNLIMITED SALT WORKS
  • VarmintBabyVarmintBaby Joined: Posts: 586

I have one with a 3" shaft and I still can't get the things off. I feel like I'm doing something fundamentally wrong here, but I can't put a finger on what. What do you guys use to tighten them?

If you're using the screwdriver, push down on the screw as you twist. Put downward force on it to kind press it against the case and twist it. Thats what I do when I'm having a hard time getting a screw to move or come off. If you've stripped it a bit maybe try the next size up hex. Good luck!
    "Play the game to learn not to win. Do this and winning will start to come all on its own." - some smart guy

It's all done by hand, with a hex screwdriver.
  • khodukhodu Joined: Posts: 25
    edited December 14
    @VarmintBaby for p2 Kbdc I use both hands. Back back with my right index finger, b+d with the left index+middle fingers, and then I alternate. Very fast, very efficient, and I can electric or cancel out anytime. It's just that wavedash. I'll have to keep practicing.