For more info contact:
facebook: Cody Denton
SRK: unprotectedSEX

Saturday (every other Saturday):
Oceanside Fight Club

5857 Owens Ave
Carlsbad Ca

Doors open @ 4:00pm
Doors close @ till whenever (been 3:00am lately)

Facebook
SRK
Website

For more info contact:
facebook: Robert Feist

Sunday:
Casual’s @ Paul’s: SCR Training

Address:
Message Paul for the address via SRK or facebook

Doors Open @ 6pm
Last Game @ 11pm

SRK
Facebook

For more info contact:
facebook: Paul Zaino
SRK: Polydactyl
"I dunno, lots of politics. But I don't trust that UnprotectedSex guy, he's the ranbat kingpin of SD, and power corrupts absolutely. Plus he's flagrantly practicing unprotected sex! Unprotected sex should be a lapse of judgement that occurs in the heat of the moment. shouldn't be anyone's creedo,.. that's just needlessly reckless."

Comments

• unprotectedSEXunprotectedSEX [S.H.] Joined: Posts: 3,690
    ttf evo ranbats coming soon
    "I dunno, lots of politics. But I don't trust that UnprotectedSex guy, he's the ranbat kingpin of SD, and power corrupts absolutely. Plus he's flagrantly practicing unprotected sex! Unprotected sex should be a lapse of judgement that occurs in the heat of the moment. shouldn't be anyone's creedo,.. that's just needlessly reckless."
  • natibzzzakonatibzzzako NAT-mECHA Joined: Posts: 492
    BOX ARENA EVENTS

Box Arena Tuesday Sessions

Currently on break till 2011

The League

Tryouts: Dec 11 @11AM
    Draft(Captains only, to be streamed): Jan 8, 2011
    Rounds 1-4: Dates to be changed

UCSD Winterfest 2011 - Free SSFIV Singles Tourney - Jan 22-23, 2011

Working out the details with event coordinator. More information soon!
    www.TheBoxArena.com
    first!

inb4crypulse

can you use this for (3rd post for box updates on tournies and events?)
  • JokersssJokersss Joined: Posts: 558
    !!! nice
    "watch vids of like uhh
    flash metroid
    in tourneys
    he doesn't go nuts and shit, he plays defensive
    don't watch wolfkrone though cause he's just fucking weird" - AlexMan

Just call me the "Son of Alexman"
    Nemo=Dad
    Yeb=Brother
    Alex=Step-Dad

I Like to play girl characters....deal with it?
  • pimpbot9000pimpbot9000 apple wins Joined: Posts: 617
    oh snap first page post :lovin:

p.s. shut up greg
    For everyone that says that you cant win in SF4/SSF4 with one character...learn your match ups, practice that execution, stop blaming the game because you dont have the skill to do it -FlashM
    can you use this for (3rd post for box updates on tournies and events?)

lol ok
    www.TheBoxArena.com
    For people attending The League Tryouts this Saturday:

Please be there by 11am especially if you haven't paid. Otherwise we will give your spot away to waitlisted people
    www.TheBoxArena.com
  • TSwizzleTSwizzle Fearless Joined: Posts: 322
    11am so early...
    I'm captivated by you baby, like a fireworks show.
  • PolydactylPolydactyl AKA Paulz1208 Joined: Posts: 39
    WOO new thread! See you all tomorrow, should be fun, can't wait.
  • FinalAuraFinalAura The Aurakle Joined: Posts: 251
    gl tomorrow all.

ggs jmo. Happy I won at least once, haha.
  • AlexManAlexMan ROLLING GO. Joined: Posts: 576
    I'll try to stop by tomorrow so I can give The Box teh $ for my entry and to cheeeeel.
    "His Mama named em' Clay... ima call em' Clay."
  • GenghisGenghis A Beautiful Mind Joined: Posts: 176
    A new thread? I guess it's time to start a new testament.
    Genghis chooses not to kill what he creates, because he is God, if he decides to kill that means he made a mistake in creation, and would make him imperfect. -Ilija Bibic
  • Who is J-MoWho is J-Mo Badkids 4 breakfast Joined: Posts: 133
    Comic Odyssey's Money Mondays

When: Monday December 13th

From 7PM-12AM

Cost: Free (We accept donations)

Where: Comic Odyssey
    3400 E 8th St # 106
    National City, CA 91950-3168
    (619) 479-0965

Why: The San Diego scene as a whole doesn't have a lot of options for players to come and get some live games and we are looking to just create another opportunity for everyone to just get out there to play and learn. I know in the past comic odyssey has been a joke to most players. Well myself and Jamal are looking to change that.

Benefits: We are Going to have a constant of at least 3 setups regularly there, lag tested and approved. We have also be given the go ahead to have the back 2/3 of the store for street fighter players only, and we will be able to enforce this. We have just obtained an HD camera and some equipment so I'm in the process of learning how to stream so we can have a stream station as we go along for all of you who want to get known on the interwebs. We are also working on having two tournaments a month, first and last monday's, larger ones will come with established time, and will be mixed between teams and solo tournaments. I along with many of the other people that I play with regularly will be attending and are willing to watch and critic matches if asked, I know I'm not the best but I also know what I am talking about. All in all we are there to enjoy ourselves and help the community grow and flourish.

This Monday will be a preview of what to come and to gather information on what players want to see and how to shape what we are trying to accomplish, so please show up and help us with your ideas to make this place into what the community would like to see.
  • Combusted99Combusted99 LMC Combusted Joined: Posts: 236
    GGs, Balrog Army today...
    Were you planning on making any of the ranbats teams, Cody?
    SSF4- Rose, Balrog
    MvC3- Amaterasu, Spencer, Anybody else...
    MK9- Jade, ?????
    Just want to say thank you san diego for making me want to get better at this game every single time.
  • DJMastersDJMasters Joined: Posts: 314
    Damn... made the semifinal in my online evo bracket. Lost 3-1 to an LA thawk player. Did anyone else enter?

Also, money mondays sounds good.
    [media=youtube]vi77iRnumzc[/media]

"f*** yeah"
  • fokkusuhaundofokkusuhaundo Joined: Posts: 695
    ggs at frubble yesterday. I know I'm some guy with a blue pool glove that no one knows and has yet to make it out to any offline sessions, but thanks for making me want spend all my money on gas to go all the way down to Paradise Hills for TTF, after this next week (finals).
    youはshock!
    Damn... made the semifinal in my online evo bracket. Lost 3-1 to an LA thawk player. Did anyone else enter?

Also, money mondays sounds good.

It was probably Hawk Sauce. he's a dedicated Thawk player. Played him in tourney at phs4 and some casuals, heavily footsie thawk, at least that how my matches with him were.
    SSF4- Rose, Balrog
    MK9- Jade, ?????
    @14:05 in this video:

A2TREJO getting blown up in comeback compilation. :x
    SSF4- Rose, Balrog
    MK9- Jade, ?????
  • n3m0n1cn3m0n1c When in doubt. Joined: Posts: 812
    it's not my fault :(
    Women are equal and they deserve respect,
    Just kidding, they should suck my dick.
  • ViscantViscant Lookin cute, feelin cute Joined: Posts: 1,002
    Great seeing everyone yesterday, it was good to see such a nice turnout. Sorry I had to jet out immediately afterwards and couldn't get any casuals in, once again, women ruined my life.

Good to see some new faces. I now have a lot more ideas for who I want on my team and who I can help out.

--Jay Snyder
    Viscant@aol.com
  • OriginaL_DAOriginaL_DA Fresh Coast Joined: Posts: 1,805
    first page post?

we made it!
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    Sentinel, Strider, Doom
    My meter never empty..
    casuals this wednesday night
    set ups needed and rules will be laid down
    casuals this wednesday night
    set ups needed and rules will be laid down

"watch vids of like uhh
    flash metroid
    in tourneys

Nemo=Dad
    Yeb=Brother
    Alex=Step-Dad

• HanylokymanHanylokyman LMC Loky Joined: Posts: 373
    League Tryouts: The Return of Balrog.
    So many.
    I am very happy with how i did but bummed on the 3 week wait on the draft.
    ALWAYS AND FOREVER HYPE!!!!!

RETIRED LIKE RIC FLAIR, WOO!
  • SlappySlapsSlappySlaps Down Back Monster Joined: Posts: 516
    Wow there were a lot of rogs on the stream, sorry I couldnt make it, was planning on trying to attend, but my studies have to come first :(
    SlappySlaps: How do you do your jab hands?
    Mike Ross: I do jab, strong, fierce, jab, fierce.
    SlappySlaps: I do Mr.SNK's style
    Mike Ross: Yeah you do it the smart way, lol.
  • Sallabout08Sallabout08 . . . Joined: Posts: 323
    T'was fun playing again. hopefully i can make it out to more sessions during winter break
    before west coast war zone i would like to 1st to 5 the following people and have it some how recorded to look over
    - long's akuma
    - mitch's cammy
    - jays blanka/deejay
    - who ever ghengis is maining now
    - sans sim
    - chris kings vega
    - Alexs viper
    - jason able
    - laceys gouken
    - rei's chun
    - rays rog
    All new comers to SD Thread please look at the first page to see all future events of Box Aren and T.T.F. events.
    Also when and who to contact for casuals in San Diego.
    before west coast war zone i would like to 1st to 5 the following people and have it some how recorded to look over
    - long's akuma
    - mitch's cammy
    - jays blanka/deejay
    - sans sim
    - chris kings vega
    - Alexs viper
    - jason able
    - laceys gouken
    - rei's chun
    - rays rog

Cody doesn't wanna play mine and get blown up huh XD lol
    san dont even play sim no more.....his sagat is BEAST!
    "watch vids of like uhh
    flash metroid
    in tourneys

Nemo=Dad
    Yeb=Brother
    Alex=Step-Dad

Cody doesn't wanna play mine and get blown up huh XD lol
    ill play your rog
  • PolydactylPolydactyl AKA Paulz1208 Joined: Posts: 39
    Hey guys, looking to get some more online practice in now that its winter break and I have more free time. For those of you who play on psn i have a bunch of you already but anyone who hasn't added me please do : ) I also bought the game on xbox360 too a couple weeks ago and I don't have anyone on my friends list on xbl. Just make sure to note that my gamertag on both system isnt the same as my srk handel. Its Paulz1208 and not Polydactyl.
  • AlexManAlexMan ROLLING GO. Joined: Posts: 576
    "His Mama named em' Clay... ima call em' Clay."
  • BonesawIsReadyyyBonesawIsReadyyy Is really bad. Joined: Posts: 202

That movie is TOO good. And also, the 'tryouts' were really fun even though I played like butt. GGs to all, and i look forward to possibly being on all of your teams. Except Steven.
    R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage
    @ cody I was just messing around haha XD

and on another note, it looks likes a good amount of people are going to try and make it out to:
    Comic Odyssey's Money Mondays

When: Monday December 13th

From 7PM-12AM

Cost: Free (We accept donations)

Where: Comic Odyssey
    3400 E 8th St # 106
    National City, CA 91950-3168
    (619) 479-0965

Why: The San Diego scene as a whole doesn't have a lot of options for players to come and get some live games and we are looking to just create another opportunity for everyone to just get out there to play and learn. I know in the past comic odyssey has been a joke to most players. Well myself and Jamal are looking to change that.

Benefits: We are Going to have a constant of at least 3 setups regularly there, lag tested and approved. We have also be given the go ahead to have the back 2/3 of the store for street fighter players only, and we will be able to enforce this. We have just obtained an HD camera and some equipment so I'm in the process of learning how to stream so we can have a stream station as we go along for all of you who want to get known on the interwebs. We are also working on having two tournaments a month, first and last monday's, larger ones will come with established time, and will be mixed between teams and solo tournaments. I along with many of the other people that I play with regularly will be attending and are willing to watch and critic matches if asked, I know I'm not the best but I also know what I am talking about. All in all we are there to enjoy ourselves and help the community grow and flourish.

This Monday will be a preview of what to come and to gather information on what players want to see and how to shape what we are trying to accomplish, so please show up and help us with your ideas to make this place into what the community would like to see.
  • BEEFCAKEBEEFCAKE gg&gtfo Joined: Posts: 1,515
    /rust
    Maybe for co. Hope it turns out great
    only if you tell us tells about your medical school days!!
    "watch vids of like uhh
    flash metroid
    in tourneys

Nemo=Dad
    Yeb=Brother
    Alex=Step-Dad

only if you tell us tells about your medical school days!!

dude he works in multimedia son, you made me and eric look dumb hahaha XD
  • RepulseRepulse Joined: Posts: 353
    - long's akuma
    - mitch's cammy
    - jays blanka/deejay
    - sans sim
    - chris kings vega
    - Alexs viper
    - jason able
    - laceys gouken
    - rei's chun
    - rays rog

Just remember, if you play Marn's Dudley, Just immagine somewhat of my mixups, resets, and a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot more mashing.

And no that is not an over exaggeration.
    They be like Sam, YO can you teach me how to Dougie, you know why? Cause all the girls love me
    Just remember, if you play Marn's Dudley, Just immagine somewhat of my mixups, resets, and a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot more mashing.

And no that is not an over exaggeration.

sam i want to 1st to 5 your dudley to if you dont mind
    if you guys dont mind and theres enough set ups if i can run some 1st to 5s on one
    or we can always do it at my pad wednesday
    i dont mind doing these tonight at CO if you wanted to cody
  • A2TREJOA2TREJO Joined: Posts: 53
    ggs to everyone on Saturday and thanks to the Box Arena for waiting a tid bit longer for me to get there and not get dropped from the League. Stienmania looked angry because i got there late. didn't get the chance to apologize soooo..... sorry..
    learn strength through gentleness, through gentleness strength will prevail.
    so a wire that connects to the joystick is like unplugged or ripped from where it is suppoe to go on my hori
    can someone help me and try to fix it?
  • n3m0n1cn3m0n1c When in doubt. Joined: Posts: 812
    - long's akuma
    - mitch's cammy
    - jays blanka/deejay
    - sans sim
    - chris kings vega
    - Alexs viper
    - jason able
    - laceys gouken
    - rei's chun
    - rays rog

my sagat not worthy :(
    Women are equal and they deserve respect,
    Just kidding, they should suck my dick.
    my sagat not worthy :(

lol i updated it on face book
    gay i know but its there nemo <3