San Diego, When and Where will you play? Vol.III

Comments

• Who is J-MoWho is J-Mo Badkids 4 breakfast Joined: Posts: 133
    only if you tell us tells about your medical school days!!

dude he works in multimedia son, you made me and eric look dumb hahaha XD
  • unprotectedSEXunprotectedSEX [S.H.] Joined: Posts: 3,690
    "I dunno, lots of politics. But I don't trust that UnprotectedSex guy, he's the ranbat kingpin of SD, and power corrupts absolutely. Plus he's flagrantly practicing unprotected sex! Unprotected sex should be a lapse of judgement that occurs in the heat of the moment. shouldn't be anyone's creedo,.. that's just needlessly reckless."
  • RepulseRepulse Joined: Posts: 353
    before west coast war zone i would like to 1st to 5 the following people and have it some how recorded to look over
    - long's akuma
    - mitch's cammy
    - jays blanka/deejay
    - who ever ghengis is maining now
    - sans sim
    - chris kings vega
    - Alexs viper
    - jason able
    - laceys gouken
    - rei's chun
    - rays rog

Just remember, if you play Marn's Dudley, Just immagine somewhat of my mixups, resets, and a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot more mashing.

And no that is not an over exaggeration.
    They be like Sam, YO can you teach me how to Dougie, you know why? Cause all the girls love me
    Just remember, if you play Marn's Dudley, Just immagine somewhat of my mixups, resets, and a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot more mashing.

And no that is not an over exaggeration.

sam i want to 1st to 5 your dudley to if you dont mind
    "I dunno, lots of politics. But I don't trust that UnprotectedSex guy, he's the ranbat kingpin of SD, and power corrupts absolutely. Plus he's flagrantly practicing unprotected sex! Unprotected sex should be a lapse of judgement that occurs in the heat of the moment. shouldn't be anyone's creedo,.. that's just needlessly reckless."
    if you guys dont mind and theres enough set ups if i can run some 1st to 5s on one
    or we can always do it at my pad wednesday
    i dont mind doing these tonight at CO if you wanted to cody
  • A2TREJOA2TREJO Joined: Posts: 53
    ggs to everyone on Saturday and thanks to the Box Arena for waiting a tid bit longer for me to get there and not get dropped from the League. Stienmania looked angry because i got there late. didn't get the chance to apologize soooo..... sorry..
    learn strength through gentleness, through gentleness strength will prevail.
    so a wire that connects to the joystick is like unplugged or ripped from where it is suppoe to go on my hori
    can someone help me and try to fix it?
  • n3m0n1cn3m0n1c When in doubt. Joined: Posts: 812
    before west coast war zone i would like to 1st to 5 the following people and have it some how recorded to look over
    - long's akuma
    - mitch's cammy
    - jays blanka/deejay
    - who ever ghengis is maining now
    - sans sim
    - chris kings vega
    - Alexs viper
    - jason able
    - laceys gouken
    - rei's chun
    - rays rog

my sagat not worthy :(
    Women are equal and they deserve respect,
    Just kidding, they should suck my dick.
    my sagat not worthy :(

lol i updated it on face book
    gay i know but its there nemo <3
  • A2TREJOA2TREJO Joined: Posts: 53
    is CO on ps3 or xbox??? bring your own stick???
    learn strength through gentleness, through gentleness strength will prevail.
    is CO on ps3 or xbox??? bring your own stick???

im guessing its going to be ps3
    might make it out tonight if not see you all wednesday
    yeah trying to make it PS3 exclusively considering everything in SD is run on them but if we have so many show i know ali also has one xbox but primarily its gunna be on ps3, also just so we are never short its BYOC and if we dont need it and you dont wanna carry it we will keep it behind the counter
    Last promotion before it starts tonight, would love to see a larger turn out and have a full co instead of an empty one, see you guys all there at 7
    Comic Odyssey's Money Mondays

When: Monday December 13th

From 7PM-12AM

Cost: Free (We accept donations)

Where: Comic Odyssey
    3400 E 8th St # 106
    National City, CA 91950-3168
    (619) 479-0965

Why: The San Diego scene as a whole doesn't have a lot of options for players to come and get some live games and we are looking to just create another opportunity for everyone to just get out there to play and learn. I know in the past comic odyssey has been a joke to most players. Well myself and Jamal are looking to change that.

Benefits: We are Going to have a constant of at least 3 setups regularly there, lag tested and approved. We have also be given the go ahead to have the back 2/3 of the store for street fighter players only, and we will be able to enforce this. We have just obtained an HD camera and some equipment so I'm in the process of learning how to stream so we can have a stream station as we go along for all of you who want to get known on the interwebs. We are also working on having two tournaments a month, first and last monday's, larger ones will come with established time, and will be mixed between teams and solo tournaments. I along with many of the other people that I play with regularly will be attending and are willing to watch and critic matches if asked, I know I'm not the best but I also know what I am talking about. All in all we are there to enjoy ourselves and help the community grow and flourish.

This Monday will be a preview of what to come and to gather information on what players want to see and how to shape what we are trying to accomplish, so please show up and help us with your ideas to make this place into what the community would like to see.
    just got back from co
    good shit to ali for letting us play, jamal for talking to ali to let us play, and j mo spreading the word and getting people to go
    that was a good turn out and with the arcade setting once you lose you get off no 2 out of 3 stuff made shit go by
    heard there was going to be a dollar tourney wish i could play but still had a lot of good games and a lot of faces i havent seen in a while

hope you all can make it wednesday cause the crowd tonight was good

also ttf r0nbat 3.3 friday
    http://shoryuken.com/f7/ttf-super-street-fighter-iv-ranbat-3-3-singles-tekken-6-singles-san-diego-ca-12-17-a-259055/#post9909852
  • JokersssJokersss Joined: Posts: 558
    CO was sik!

good shit guys!
    "watch vids of like uhh
    flash metroid
    in tourneys
    he doesn't go nuts and shit, he plays defensive
    don't watch wolfkrone though cause he's just fucking weird" - AlexMan

Just call me the "Son of Alexman"
    Nemo=Dad
    Yeb=Brother
    Alex=Step-Dad

I Like to play girl characters....deal with it?
  • BonesawIsReadyyyBonesawIsReadyyy Is really bad. Joined: Posts: 202
    CO was sik!

good shit guys!

seconded
    R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage
  • FinalAuraFinalAura The Aurakle Joined: Posts: 251
    CO is legit. REALLY LEGIT. Good stuff.
  • Combusted99Combusted99 LMC Combusted Joined: Posts: 236
    I was pretty happy with the turnout @CO. More peeps than I expected.

Much more room, and I love the arcade setup 1 match 2/3.

Cool seein some of the players that havn't been around lately coming out also.

GGs til Wednesday, SD.
    SSF4- Rose, Balrog
    MvC3- Amaterasu, Spencer, Anybody else...
    MK9- Jade, ?????
    ttf + co= south east connection
    I hear this is the current list of AE cabs found.

Arcade Infinity (CA) <

Game Galaxy (TN)
    Family Amusement (CA)
    Lovegety Station (Richmond Hill, ON)
    I hear this is the current list of AE cabs found.

Arcade Infinity (CA) <

Game Galaxy (TN)
    Family Amusement (CA)
    Lovegety Station (Richmond Hill, ON)

Well if AI has one i have a feeling that shit is going to be rediculous the first few weeks... but I def wanna take a trip out there on a weekday.... honestly weekend we would probably not even get 3 games in all day considering it so far and it is one of two AE's in all of the west coast.... but if anyone wants to mob it up there let me know im down for a weekday next week like lets say a Monday? or something since the next CO is on the 27th...

On another note, I would like to thank Ali for letting us use his store to play in, Jamaal for getting the okay for us to do so, and everyone in the street fighter community that showed up to make it what it was last night. If you guys were not able to make it out last night, and I know I was missing a few faces last night, you have to make it out to the next one to experience it for yourself. Our turnout was huge that night and since it was free for that preview session heads weren't really counted but i believe at one point i saw 35+ people in CO. Tons of good games were had, 5 setups running constantly from about 7:15 to 11:45 and I honestly could get 7-8 full setups in that place if ever needed, so lets see if SD can make actually bust out those 2-3 extra setups. Once again thank you to everyone who showed up, to everyone who couldn't make it, we would love to see your faces there, and to all the new players who don't know where to start, this is the place in the community where I started and now its 100x's better and is honestly the best place for any new player to meet a ton of people, get a few games in, and get some help on your game.

Thanks SD, you guys made my night last night.
  • Sallabout08Sallabout08 . . . Joined: Posts: 323
    i'm done for the semester so find me online more often! let's play!
    Hoppin on at around 7pm for some matches. Hit me up on PSN if anyone wants to ft5-10
    SSF4- Rose, Balrog
    MK9- Jade, ?????
    casuals tomorrow and set ups needed
    hope tomorrow will be like co on monday

heads up, anyone pick up my dpad+cord from CO last night? I was asked to bring one for that feilong player.

lemme knowww. hopipin on psn now.
    SSF4- Rose, Balrog
    MK9- Jade, ?????
  • BonesawIsReadyyyBonesawIsReadyyy Is really bad. Joined: Posts: 202
    heads up, anyone pick up my dpad+cord from CO last night? I was asked to bring one for that feilong player.

lemme knowww. hopipin on psn now.

When Paul and I left around 11:30 it was still there, but that's all I know. Next time just tell one of us and I'll grab it for ya.
    R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage
    andrew, me and eric have it your good man...
    i hate you alex.

at least now i know if i read a super jump away from corner i can auto correct ultra hah
    i hate you alex.

at least now i know if i read a super jump away from corner i can auto correct ultra hah

yeah dude anything that float out of the corner like a helicopter auto correct ultra son ;)

sorry for playing deejay hahah just didnt wanna see rog all over the place and my deejay isnt tooooo shabby
    Tomorrow nights Sam Cups
    1st place is all the money and free tourney entry on friday on me
    set ups needed
    doors open at 730
    lol when my girl went to ai to visit friends in the area she was playing sf
    but she didnt know it was ae and i just found out x_X
    so jealous
  • AlexManAlexMan ROLLING GO. Joined: Posts: 576
    i hate you alex.

hahaha.

I still hate balrog -_-

I think i'm gonna be online the rest of the night if anyone else wants to play.

edit : man my cammy is ass.
    "His Mama named em' Clay... ima call em' Clay."
    ill be online too :p

fucking empty jump throws as cammy is gay hahahahah

like david gay
    ill be online too :p

fucking empty jump throws as cammy is gay hahahahah

like david gay

hahahahaha
    gg's Ray, that's the longest session i've played in a long time. dudley fierce punch is retarded
    imma bout to hop on live
  • natibzzzakonatibzzzako NAT-mECHA Joined: Posts: 492
    Black Ops 4v4 tourney this weekend for anyone who's interested.

The Box Arena - Main - The Box Arena Presents: Call of Duty Black Ops4v4

New Box is soooo nice. I wish I was staying here. It's almost like the Old Box but better :D
    www.TheBoxArena.com
    Black Ops 4v4 tourney this weekend for anyone who's interested.

The Box Arena - Main - The Box Arena Presents: Call of Duty Black Ops?4v4

New Box is soooo nice. I wish I was staying here. It's almost like the Old Box but better :D

congrats on the box heads finding a new place
    i wish i could drive up there tuesdays
    but shits still far x_x
    plus we got monday and wednesday night casuals in south east now!!!
    but see you all at the new box for the draft!!!
  • ViscantViscant Lookin cute, feelin cute Joined: Posts: 1,002
    Is it true that AI actually has an AE cab? If they do, I'll go and test stuff out for people. I don't exactly work regular hours so I could kill a whole day.

--Jay Snyder
    Viscant@aol.com