oceanside > the world

www.theboxarena.com
  • oceansideDOODSoceansideDOODS BOX ARENA FIGHTER Joined: Posts: 408
    sick...just got tapatalk and now i have SRK on my phone...thanks mitchel
    oceanside > the world

www.theboxarena.com
  • SeikuRyuSeikuRyu ARSF LETS GO Joined: Posts: 2,117
    lol np. Great app
    I know you're (Skatan) supposed to be the best sakura player who posts here, and you probably are, but the things you say are just dumb.
    -- nobusiness
    Yup.
    oceanside > the world

www.theboxarena.com
  • MasheveliMasheveli FTW Joined: Posts: 46
    CO this Monday $3 dollar casuals.... Set ups and sticks always needed.
    anyone else going to the NOS tournament in Long Beach next week?
    oceanside > the world

www.theboxarena.com
  • laceysanlaceysan golden pyramid... Joined: Posts: 788
    wtf is a facebook? the event page should at least be public...
  • RoDcHaNRoDcHaN Hanging onto SF with a string... Joined: Posts: 703
    Yo Fellas,

Wanted to bring it up to you guys before I post this on trading post or wherever.

Selling 2 laptops of similar specs. One Dell laptop and One Lenovo Laptop

They are both Core 2 Duos and the Lenovo has a slightly better video card than the Dell.

Pretty sure they cant run SSIV:AE but im sure it will run most emulators.

Selling them for $200 each. Hit me up via PM or call me if you have my number

thanks!
    XBL: RoDcHaN
    3DS: 4768-7615-2614
    PSN: rodchan
    What time are CO casuals
    oceanside > the world

www.theboxarena.com
  • unprotectedSEXunprotectedSEX [S.H.] Joined: Posts: 3,690
    might not make it to frubble tomorrow
    but if my teammates, Adonis Higgitt ( might be in temecula), Gregory Marquez, and lacey try to make it tomorrow if you can i dont mind if you cant cause i dont even think sam can make it but if any one from sams team sees this try to play tomorrow
    "I dunno, lots of politics. But I don't trust that UnprotectedSex guy, he's the ranbat kingpin of SD, and power corrupts absolutely. Plus he's flagrantly practicing unprotected sex! Unprotected sex should be a lapse of judgement that occurs in the heat of the moment. shouldn't be anyone's creedo,.. that's just needlessly reckless."
    Wednesday Night Casuals @ T.T.F.

Doors open: 7:30 PM
    Last games: 11:50PM
    Doors close: 12:00AM

House Fee:
    $2.00
    *Please pay before you start playing.

Setups always needed and much thanks to the people who bring them.
    Always try to have at least 6.
    3 for marvel and 3 for super

If enough people are interested in a small tourney I will throw one.
    If people need to run league matches one tv will be dedicated to it.

Regarding Trash and Recyclables:
    Please if you bring food, please dispose of all trash in the trash can.

If you smoke cigarettes please use the ash tray to ash your cigarette and throw away your butts in the ashtray I
    provide you on the sign up table. It is sad when you throw your empty cigarette boxes and butts on the floor, even
    sadder when it's people you know. For each empty box I find I will add $0.50 to the house fee for the month.
    The new month it will reset.

If you have anything that’s recyclable (aluminum cans, plastic bottles, and glass bottles),
    please throw them in the right container. Look before you throw away.
    "I dunno, lots of politics. But I don't trust that UnprotectedSex guy, he's the ranbat kingpin of SD, and power corrupts absolutely. Plus he's flagrantly practicing unprotected sex! Unprotected sex should be a lapse of judgement that occurs in the heat of the moment. shouldn't be anyone's creedo,.. that's just needlessly reckless."
  • ryan.ryan. Joined: Posts: 1,918
    anyone want to donate their xbox360 sf4 vanilla disc to me?:tup:
    Hey someone took my round 1 ps3 stick last night at Frubble. My last name "Steinman" is written on the back with permanent marker. Keep an eye out for it please?

Thanks
    I know you're (Skatan) supposed to be the best sakura player who posts here, and you probably are, but the things you say are just dumb.
    -- nobusiness
  • BEEFCAKEBEEFCAKE gg&gtfo Joined: Posts: 1,515
    ggs last night
  • pimpbot9000pimpbot9000 apple wins Joined: Posts: 617
    Hey someone took my round 1 ps3 stick last night at Frubble. My last name "Steinman" is written on the back with permanent marker. Keep an eye out for it please?

Thanks
    you mean your last name isnt steinmania? wtf after all this time
    For everyone that says that you cant win in SF4/SSF4 with one character...learn your match ups, practice that execution, stop blaming the game because you dont have the skill to do it -FlashM
    When I typed up that post, i did add the "ia" at the end.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    -- nobusiness
    good games last night
    i hate facebook because its killing srk threads x_x
  • HanylokymanHanylokyman LMC Loky Joined: Posts: 373
    Specifically its League chat and Box Arena group page. new kids go there instead.
    ALWAYS AND FOREVER HYPE!!!!!

RETIRED LIKE RIC FLAIR, WOO!
  • asdfjklasdfjkl Ecto Mimed Blanka Joined: Posts: 37
    New Kids on the Block had a buncha hits.
    Marc P.
  • RoDcHaNRoDcHaN Hanging onto SF with a string... Joined: Posts: 703
    Chinese food makes me sick
    XBL: RoDcHaN
    3DS: 4768-7615-2614
    PSN: rodchan
    its going down this sunday everyone. hope to see you all out there.
    ill be running the brackets and not playing. but that would give me more time to support the
    SD players that make it out.
    oceanside > the world

www.theboxarena.com
    Specifically its League chat and Box Arena group page. new kids go there instead.

(anger filled comment about new kids)
    I notice folks get to salty on facebook
    why are people getting salty on facebook?
    Lol lemme rephrase, giorgio got to salty on facebook
    so much salt in the pi
  • donniedonnie 혼혈 Joined: Posts: 162
    Will Box Arena be streaming Winter Gamefest at UCSD again next January?

That's really the only tournament I can go to that I know of. Santee is too far. I have no car. S.D. public transportation sucks..ar.
    San Diego
    Will Box Arena be streaming Winter Gamefest at UCSD again next January?

That's really the only tournament I can go to that I know of. Santee is too far. I have no car. S.D. public transportation sucks..ar.
    but box arena casuals/tourneys are at frubble which is located in santee! there are a few people who live in santee who you could probably try and get a ride from
    For everyone that says that you cant win in SF4/SSF4 with one character...learn your match ups, practice that execution, stop blaming the game because you dont have the skill to do it -FlashM
    but box arena casuals/tourneys are at frubble which is located in santee! there are a few people who live in santee who you could probably try and get a ride from

i think he lives at or by ucsd and cant get to santee. there are a few ucsd players that attend
    oceanside > the world

www.theboxarena.com
    CO tonight? and Facebook incoming....
    Lacey and I aren't friends because he never added me on facebook.

he must hate me.
    -- nobusiness
    you'll be the first person i friend request <3!!!!
    i dont know how to read :[
    Monday Night Comic Odyssey Casuals @ T.T.F.

House Fee:
    $3.00

If you can bring monitors that would be good to.

If you smoke cigarettes please use the ash tray to ash your cigarette and throw away your butts in the ashtray I
    provide you on the sign up table. It is sad when you throw your empty cigarette boxes and butts on the floor, even
    sadder when it's people you know. For each empty box I find I will add $0.50 to the house fee for the month.

If you have anything that’s recyclable (aluminum cans, plastic bottles, and glass bottles),
    ggs tonight at ttf
    <3
    Tonight

Wednesday Night Casuals @ T.T.F.

House Fee:
    $2.00

Set ups always needed
  • feralwolf72feralwolf72 Joined: Posts: 25
    is ttf happening tonight? i recall an announcement about 8/26...
  • danvan3000danvan3000 Joined: Posts: 74
    Hey guys, I just moved here from Canada, and I'm looking for a 360 TE, HRAP VX, or similar stick since I left mine at home. I live near UCSD. Is anyone looking to get rid of a stick?