Miami Thread - We were [ ] close to getting AE but then I woke up =(

FlashMetroidFlashMetroid Joined: Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
So to start off the new thread FRESH!!! I am working on a couple things that I actually think are pretty cool and might inspire some of you bums to take this shit more seriously but until then keep being scrubs and pretending you care! lol
It just comes down to this: scrubs will always make excuses for sucking at games, and good players will find ways to optimize their practice time and level up more quickly. - Furbarduck

Comments

• littlesushilittlesushi Joined: Posts: 827
    Should start doing get togethers at my crib.
    I hate Ibuki.
  • BENSKIBENSKI ~V4~ Joined: Posts: 1,083
    would of = would have*
    -Benski Designs-
    http://www.youtube.com/watchthoseguys review show
  • FlashMetroidFlashMetroid Joined: Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    goodshit on reaching a new level of gay keep that shit up
    It just comes down to this: scrubs will always make excuses for sucking at games, and good players will find ways to optimize their practice time and level up more quickly. - Furbarduck

• nothingxsnothingxs EVO Head TO Joined: Posts: 1,688
    man

this thread title is just not necessary

also you can't have the word "niggas" in a thread title either
  • LilmanLilman XBL: tootall984 Joined: Posts: 934
    Damn a new thread!!!! Congrats!! lol
    DarkHokage: I got fired from work.
    ME: Why you get fired?
    DarkHokage: For being black.
    ME: So you were late?
    Eish & Conan: LOL
  • King-SunKing-Sun The Perfect Rushdown Joined: Posts: 763
    damn you niggas getting AE yet?
    The rent Is too damn high....
  • kElso712kElso712 SFL's salt dispenser Joined: Posts: 577
    Cakes should be Tony Montana man. Run that shit. And get us an AE machine :lol:
    "Que yo no vine de MC de alucine, tu siente mis rimas y los que quieran que imaginen"

www.Option-select.com
    Cakes should be Tony Montana man. Run that shit. And get us an AE machine :lol:

say hello to my little friend

*mashes uppercut*
  • 730BlackMage730BlackMage Supporting France for Euro 2012 Joined: Posts: 1,460
    damn you niggas getting AE yet?

If they did, I might have to take a lil trip to the M-I-LELLO.
    CAN YOU DIG IT!!!
  • MiamiX-AlexMiamiX-Alex Joined: Posts: 141
    I'll be passing by FR today. You going to pass by today Peter? I need to speak to you about the league.

MiamiX-Alex
    N/A
  • FlashMetroidFlashMetroid Joined: Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Umm I might be going I am not sure

• DMG_AtrocityDMG_Atrocity Phoenix\Guile scrub :D Joined: Posts: 367
    So yea, I should be posting that tourney today guys after I get back from FR
    Dominion Method Gaming.
  • EnioEnio I like chicken Joined: Posts: 73
    So any Chance at FR getting an AE cabinet? If anything we could all fork in some cash to see how far that takes us?
  • ShinGouki00ShinGouki00 The Scrubster Joined: Posts: 580
    support the scene!
    warning: do not feed miami trolls
    Yeah you all can fork in some cash and leave the AE cab at my crib.
    I hate Ibuki.
  • EnioEnio I like chicken Joined: Posts: 73
    Or not w can just keep playing super outdated fighter IV
    That cabinet's a lot more expensive than you think
    We were [] this close

edit: this should be the thread title lol
  • kElso712kElso712 SFL's salt dispenser Joined: Posts: 577
    the cabinet is what.. 25-30k? Then the kit should be about half. Around 15-18k? Not even get the kit? :( Throw that bitch in the KI cabinet, fuck it :lol:
    "Que yo no vine de MC de alucine, tu siente mis rimas y los que quieran que imaginen"

www.Option-select.com
  • CEO of DarknessCEO of Darkness Seeker of knowledge Joined: Posts: 132
    You could always buy that blazblue cab the nexus had since it runs on the same hardware. Some guys down here bought it and are doing shit with it. would only have to get the AE game, cheaper than buyin the shit new
    FIGHTING GAMES! come to west palm when you wanna retire.
  • GuruofGreatnessGuruofGreatness Real Talk Headstomp Joined: Posts: 424
    Anyone going to Final Round in March?
    You can't money match him money matching him is like money matching a gun you'll get shot. -Emminett to Jebaily
    I am why?
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    You could always buy that blazblue cab the nexus had since it runs on the same hardware. Some guys down here bought it and are doing shit with it. would only have to get the AE game, cheaper than buyin the shit new

Umm, no you can't. That cabinet has been at bird bowl for a while and it's not going anywhere.

I think a lot of you are also forgetting that you need to buy at least two of them before playing.
    I hate Ibuki.
    SSF4 only runs in link mode.

Because CAPCOM are dicks, like that.
    Hope to see some of you dudes over at the arcade today
  • TooseriusTooserius DVERITAS Joined: Posts: 755
    Hello everyone,

Many of you have seen my on some XUYGX PSN stream(uses Rog) or have played me online. Me and my crew are looking for some local competition in Miami. We have frequented FR(Final Round, the arcade) and honestly the competition isn't up to snuff(not trying to sound harsh at all. I'm looking at you DMGAtrocity, you good, same for Danny). Playing online is a bit problematic because often times there is lag and people who really don't understand the game and expect to win via the same tactic over and over again. My crew consists of myself, Gravehunter24, Keisar, ImmerRos, and another friend of ours. We are looking to have enjoyable matches in person, where we can gain as much match-up knowledge and an increase in skill. I'm hoping that I don't receive an infraction for this but I feel I have no other option. It doesn't matter what system. If your interested then please PM me.

I'm doing so in order to better us at the game and take ourselves to the next level to take tournaments.

For those curious:

My Main:Balrog(Boxer)
    Secondaries:Cammy, Ryu

Gravehunter24:

Main: Hakan
    Secondaries: Gief and Gouken

Keisar:

Main:Dan
    Secondaries:Guy and Feilong

ImmerRos:
    Mains:Dudley and Sagat
    Secondary:Seth

Antonio:
    Main:Ken
    Hello everyone,

Many of you have seen my on some XUYGX PSN stream(uses Rog) or have played me online. Me and my crew are looking for some local competition in Miami. We have frequented FR(Final Round, the arcade) and honestly the competition isn't up to snuff(not trying to sound harsh at all. I'm looking at you DMGAtrocity, you good, same for Danny). Playing online is a bit problematic because often times there is lag and people who really don't understand the game and expect to win via the same tactic over and over again. My crew consists of myself, Gravehunter24, Keisar, ImmerRos, and another friend of ours. We are looking to have enjoyable matches in person, where we can gain as much match-up knowledge and an increase in skill. I'm hoping that I don't receive an infraction for this but I feel I have no other option. It doesn't matter what system. If your interested then please PM me.

I'm doing so in order to better us at the game and take ourselves to the next level to take tournaments.

For those curious:

My Main:Balrog(Boxer)
    Secondaries:Cammy, Ryu

Gravehunter24:

Main: Hakan
    Secondaries: Gief and Gouken

Keisar:

Main:Dan
    Secondaries:Guy and Feilong

ImmerRos:
    Mains:Dudley and Sagat
    Secondary:Seth

Antonio:
    Main:Ken

lmao

nobody has really gone to FR for about a month, so there would be literally no comp there but you sound like the random people that think they're hot shit so how about some money matches?
    Well, let's fix one of the problems people were having.

I just posted this up to Facebook:
    Want to get your Super on? We now have a special for Super Street Fighter IV on Tuesdays and Thursdays. $3 for ALL DAY PLAY!!! Bring your sticks, bring your friends and bring your A game!! SSFIV $3 ALL DAY TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS!!

So anyone that wants to come play to Final Round Arcade, we're doing $3 all day until closing time on Tuesdays and Thursdays for SSFIV only. We'll have a bunch of set ups every day and I'll be bringing my XBOX too so that we can get extra setups for everyone to play on.

Come through this Thursday. I want you guys to come out and play.
    lmao

nobody has really gone to FR for about a month, so there would be literally no comp there but you sound like the random people that think they're hot shit so how about some money matches?

Noooooooooo lemme play him for money lol.
    I hate Ibuki.
  • Rockman85Rockman85 Joined: Posts: 399
    Well, let's fix one of the problems people were having.

I just posted this up to Facebook:

So anyone that wants to come play to Final Round Arcade, we're doing $3 all day until closing time on Tuesdays and Thursdays for SSFIV only. We'll have a bunch of set ups every day and I'll be bringing my XBOX too so that we can get extra setups for everyone to play on.

Come through this Thursday. I want you guys to come out and play.

3 bucks. nice! I may stop by now.
    PC AE ID: opticknads
  • TooseriusTooserius DVERITAS Joined: Posts: 755
    lmao

For the record the last time I was at FR was about 2 weeks ago. Prior to that I haven't gone there for 3 months more or less due to comp. It's not the quantity of the competition; its the quality. I explained that DMGAtrocity when he asked why I wasn't showing up

Lets money match smurf

PM when ready

I'm not trying to sound like hot shit at all. I'm just in search of better competition.

You have a fucking problem with that?
    For the record the last time I was at FR was about 2 weeks ago. Prior to that I haven't gone there for 3 months more or less due to comp. It's not the quantity of the competition; its the quality. I explained that DMGAtrocity when he asked why I wasn't showing up

Lets money match smurf

PM when ready

I'm not trying to sound like hot shit at all. I'm just in search of better competition.

You have a fucking problem with that?

I'm not talking shit, but if you guys are saying you're pretty good or that there's no comp for you at the arcade, and yet I've never heard of your names...

Anyways, $3 Tuesdays and Thursdays for SSF4. Get in there. I better see all of you here this Thursday.
    Wait who is that? and why am I being mentioned? O.o?
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    Wait who is that? and why am I being mentioned? O.o?

cuz u free
    True. Very true. Teach my the ways of street fighter 4 cakes.
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    Julio you can take this one :lol:
    Looool yes, this thread is amazing. 3$ is also pretty cool, should do wonders for people showing up as long as theres no more surprises.

Also Tooserius, you want me to set up some money matches for you with some Miami players since everyone down here is free? Just let me know what you want to play for and I'll get some competition for you asap. Could prolly do some FT3s for 25$ or some FT5s for 50$ if you want a longer set. Of course you can throw down more money if you're feeling confident.

Let me know if you're down and I'll make sure to get people to you.
    I hate Ibuki.
    Yo, we can run a gauntlet and stream that shit online. Toose vs Miami.

It'll be just like xx 5t3p uR g4m3 Up xx.

ALSO, this bout to get real. Just confirmed from LEGENDARY SUPERSTAR FLASH METROID that he will grace our arcade and put his reputation on the line in an Epic FT3 match against up and coming St3p uR g4m3 uP destroyer, Tooserius.

What better way to get known then take away EVERY SINGLE dollar out of Flash's pocket? Step your game up!
    I hate Ibuki.
    Hey sushi, it was you I saw at game time the other day right? When I was playing Initial D and you were talking to alex (one of my supervisors)?

I was talking to him and John (another supervisor) and they were saying that there is a chance we can reach Mike (owner) via facebook about possibly at least looking into getting AE for his business. All he would need is a bunch of people basically demanding it on facebook and a bunch of other social sites.

May seem like a stretch. But its worth a shot...

Edit - http://www.facebook.com/gtplayers

Just incase anybody is willing to try it. Im going there right now for training in a new area and to see if I can talk to them some more about it.
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    Hey sushi, it was you I saw at game time the other day right? When I was playing Initial D and you were talking to alex (one of my supervisors)?

I was talking to him and John (another supervisor) and they were saying that there is a chance we can reach Mike (owner) via facebook about possibly at least looking into getting AE for his business. All he would need is a bunch of people basically demanding it on facebook and a bunch of other social sites.

May seem like a stretch. But its worth a shot...

Edit - GameTime | Facebook

Just incase anybody is willing to try it. Im going there right now for training in a new area and to see if I can talk to them some more about it.

that's awesome!

hey I also heard that one of the best marvel players in florida plays there.

do you know him?