Miami Thread - We were [ ] close to getting AE but then I woke up =(

Comments

• DMG_AtrocityDMG_Atrocity Phoenix\Guile scrub :D Joined: Posts: 367
    Yea tuesday nights are your best bet like manny said. We get a good showing.
    Dominion Method Gaming.
  • The FoxThe Fox Stylish Member Joined: Posts: 14
    So whats the tourney coming up next SF showdown, rumble, smackdown, brawl? what is it again?
    Theres a tournament on Saturday starting at 1.

But if you meant South Florida Challenge, Here you go http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/nov-12-2011-south-florida-challenge-5-miami-fl-final-round-arcade-miami-fl.144379/
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    lets get on teams papa...
  • side2side2 Joined: Posts: 10
    what console?
  • DanielRGTDanielRGT Owner of Ram Gay Treasures Joined: Posts: 637
    RESULTS FOR DAT TOURNEY TODAY:

Super Street Fighter 4 AE:
    1st: FlashMetroid
    2nd: Job
    3rd: Hyperblast
    4th: G1itch
    5th: Fightclubnearu, SSJ2Jeff
    7th: Demonkickz, Dandy Cage

Super Street Fighter 4 AE TEAMS:
    1st: Team HyperFlash (Hyperblast and FlashMetroid)
    2nd: Team Footlong (zeroG and Job)
    3rd: Team Watermelon and Lomein (SSJ2Jeff and SSJ2Ben)

Marvel vs Capcom 3:
    1st: Job
    2nd: FlashMetroid
    3rd: DanielRGT
    4th: Artryu
    5th: Tayson/SSJ2Ben (AKA Gabriel AKA Missingno)
    7th: nothingxs/Ronald Torres
    No Wiz, I will not be greyhounding to EVO.

---http://www.jamisontrumpets.com : My Website
    ---http://www.youtube.com/FRArcade/ : Final Round Arcade Stream Match Videos
  • MakubexMakubex Joined: Posts: 27
    how is it possible that u hold a tournament and Andrew finally decides to gets off his ass and u let him get 4th siiiigh
  • Toi101Toi101 Joined: Posts: 1,272
    I love FlashMetroid AHHHH swag...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN6GWtNJXB0
  • Neo MaximNeo Maxim Joined: Posts: 3

whats the point of this?
    whats the point of this?
    to troll and to bring anger into the hearts of many
  • d2kd2k reverse archaelogist Joined: Posts: 435
    what is this shit? random scrubs making videos? bunch of top name dick riders lol
  • ShinGouki00ShinGouki00 The Scrubster Joined: Posts: 580
    pretty much

whatever happened to people playing to get better, rivalries, hype, etc?

this used to be more than fapping to topp player vids and trolling.
    warning: do not feed miami trolls
    pretty much

whatever happened to people playing to get better, rivalries, hype, etc?

this used to be more than fapping to topp player vids and trolling.

These people ruining everything, i swear
    I dunno man...that video was hella weak. Scrubby white dude with lame token Asian sidekick and :pause: drunk angry black guy. Dude is sipping on an EMPTY bottle lol. That dude went back to sleep cause you scrawny and thus no threat. He should have just beat that ass.
    what is this shit? random scrubs making videos? bunch of top name dick riders lol
    yes yess! haha bitch ass florida fucks
    Yaaah Yaaaah stay flooded lol you must be that broke toothpick sized dude. Callin people out on YouTube, is that what's hot in the streets? Keep riding that Japanese dick lolol
    Yaaah Yaaaah stay flooded lol you must be that broke toothpick sized dude. Callin people out on YouTube, is that what's hot in the streets? Keep riding that Japanese dick lolol
    wait lol was that stay flooded a Katrina joke or something or is that what niggas say in florida? also...how in the hell am i riding Japanese dick nigga stfu u dont know shit u havnt even played me i guarantee id fuck your shit up easily flash always says hes the only player in Florida anywayz lol im sure ur just a no body as well stay free.....stay...flooded playa.
    ahhhhhhhhhh tokido!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH DAIGOOOOO!!!!!!! omgggggg flash fucking metroid!!!!!!! oh wait lol he don't know me fuck that nigga!! that's your whole video. stop playing like you even know him or the florida scene, because if you did you wouldn't have posted that here lol...it's cool you're just a scrub trying to make it big, i'm not hating. it's that 09 dream i get it.
    ahhhhhhhhhh tokido!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH DAIGOOOOO!!!!!!! omgggggg flash fucking metroid!!!!!!! oh wait lol he don't know me fuck that nigga!! that's your whole video. stop playing like you even know him or the florida scene, because if you did you wouldn't have posted that here lol...it's cool you're just a scrub trying to make it big, i'm not hating. it's that 09 dream i get it.

playing halo with his bros got too boring, thankfully sfiv came out

so what's your xbl gt hippo?

edit: why are the random people that bust in talking shit out of nowhere always bad? also where is peter and why hasn't he shit on this guy verbally yet?
  • King-SunKing-Sun The Perfect Rushdown Joined: Posts: 763
    U should be ashamed of yourself man

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    The rent Is too damn high....
    Must be nice to have the free time to put up a vid like that....
    I swear these niggas don't have gf's to fuck? Jobs? Other things to do with their free time?
  • G1itchG1itch Premium Turtle! Joined: Posts: 337
    how is it possible that u hold a tournament and Andrew finally decides to gets off his ass and u let him get 4th siiiigh

Hatin'ass nigga!
    D2K - "You're saying if i'm better than you in 3s i can go and rape your mom or something and you're supposed to take it ..."

FlashMetroid - "I wonder what a midget's dick looks like?"

Av by Ben

Oh how low the Miami thread has gone...
    D2K - "You're saying if i'm better than you in 3s i can go and rape your mom or something and you're supposed to take it ..."

Av by Ben
    he's not even from miami :lol:

are you gonna actually stick around this time or is this another once a year visit, andrew? :lol:
    to anyone with no plans tomorrow night that doesn't know

tomorrow is cbt lanbash!

free food and drinks/raffles/casuals from 6-8, and then all tourneys start in their own rooms.

see you guys there!
  • littlesushilittlesushi Joined: Posts: 827
    Looking for 4th person to drive with us to Season's beatings. Everything is already planned out and we are going for sure. You'll need the 12th-18th of October off and be able to pay for your share of the rental/gas.

You can also split the hotel with one of the person's that is going since all of that is taken care of also.
    I hate Ibuki.
    nigga im doing it because i dont give a fuck calm down im drinking gin and kool aid yea im definitely ridin niggas dick and trying to make it "big" niggas in your community gotta love you. Also please quit saying im a scrub kid you cannot touch me in anything and yes I am talking shit and i dont give a fuck make it out to seasons beatings all who have hate set up MM's please....and why is my post still on the most recent page of this thread lol Flash was right your scene really is non existent and the ones who have posted really do suck ass stay free Florida see you guys at Seasons Beatings....well...those who arnt online warriors of course..
    swag!!! swag!!! so based!!! there's no hate, lol you're just a clown-ass caricature to us. yeah niggas in my community do love me, up and down florida. do you only post when you're drunk? drinking doesn't make you hard, but apparently it gives you the balls to post lolol. but yeah keep posting some more, flash STILL has no clue who the fuck you are. keep dropping them names!!
  • FlashMetroidFlashMetroid Joined: Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    fr today scrubs jc is here
    It just comes down to this: scrubs will always make excuses for sucking at games, and good players will find ways to optimize their practice time and level up more quickly. - Furbarduck

• nothingxsnothingxs EVO Head TO Joined: Posts: 1,688
    nigga im doing it because i dont give a fuck calm down im drinking gin and kool aid yea im definitely ridin niggas dick and trying to make it "big" niggas in your community gotta love you. Also please quit saying im a scrub kid you cannot touch me in anything and yes I am talking shit and i dont give a fuck make it out to seasons beatings all who have hate set up MM's please....and why is my post still on the most recent page of this thread lol Flash was right your scene really is non existent and the ones who have posted really do suck ass stay free Florida see you guys at Seasons Beatings....well...those who arnt online warriors of course..

your post is the last in our thread because most of us have moved on from posting on srk. i come here like once a week. i think the people who still post here are posting from work or in random downtime where they've already exhausted all other methods of amusement on the internet, so they came here to laugh at you.
    Hey guys, theres a ran bat today at FR. try and stop by.
    Dominion Method Gaming.
  • EnioEnio I like chicken Joined: Posts: 73
    This thread is now about Gus Machado
  • SillenderSillender run stop short Joined: Posts: 290
    Does anyone have an SE stick they're not using? for either system
    Hey guys if you have any questions about Challenge let me know, we got a announcement coming up and a few more things to show off.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/nov-12-2011-south-florida-challenge-5-miami-fl-final-round-arcade-miami-fl.144379/
    Dominion Method Gaming.
  • Troyboy's Back!Troyboy's Back! One Man Wolf Pack! Joined: Posts: 1,084
    Whats going on in Miami this weekend, I'm in Florida tryin to get some Marvel and 3S comp.
    Most Known Unknown...
    Whats going on in Miami this weekend, I'm in Florida tryin to get some Marvel and 3S comp.

let me know when you're around. PM your phone. We'll play.

Av by Ben
  • Alex d00dAlex d00d Joined: Posts: 47
    I'll be heading out to FR for a bit if anyone wants to get some games in.
    Call me up if you're heading out.
    786-523-4149
  • GraphGraph SoFlo Kombat Joined: Posts: 78
    ae and marvel both suck