Miami Thread - We were [ ] close to getting AE but then I woke up =(

Comments

• ShinGouki00ShinGouki00 The Scrubster Joined: Posts: 580
    I'm not talking shit. Just speaking my mind. Lol. I'll see if I can stop by tomorrow. I won't have next Tuesday off work.

I love how niggas get mad when I speak my mind.

I never said all of Miami was free. I just said I felt the arcade wasn't up to snuff.

PM me nothingxs.

free is an exaggerated and broad term

please define "not up to snuff"

One would assume that it simply meant that you went and didn't think people would be as good as they are. However none of the players considered "good" have neither played you nor remember who you even are.

That being said, when you bust in the thread out of nowhere basically saying how we're, "not up to snuff" and then parade around your peeps (I tried really hard to not say posse...oh wait); then you're gonna get shit from people, even if it was all in good fun.

It took me 6 minutes to try to not make that one long ass sentence lol
    warning: do not feed miami trolls
  • DanielRGTDanielRGT Owner of Ram Gay Treasures Joined: Posts: 637
    I'm the best mayne.

I deed it.

Also I have no idea who Tooserius is but somehow he knows my name. Haelp.
    No Wiz, I will not be greyhounding to EVO.

---http://www.jamisontrumpets.com : My Website
    ---http://www.youtube.com/FRArcade/ : Final Round Arcade Stream Match Videos
  • nothingxsnothingxs EVO Head TO Joined: Posts: 1,688
    I never said all of Miami was free. I just said I felt the arcade wasn't up to snuff.

We're saying it is.
  • TooseriusTooserius DVERITAS Joined: Posts: 755
    First off homie, not parading anybody.

I was simply giving a view of the characters we use. I love when niggas misconstrue shit.

Reading comprehension is key.

O wow. Blown out of proportion.

All good. I want the challenge. Only way to excel.
  • kElso712kElso712 SFL's salt dispenser Joined: Posts: 577
    Set this up and post. I want to bring my Tandem mind fucking as well. :D

Cakes, good shit with everything at FR man.. I am definitely going to start coming out more now that it's a little more moderate for my pocket change ^.^' Can't tomorrow I don't think, I'm in the process of shooting a student film =/ But I'll be there to bring some entertainment and have a couple laughs with the Miami people.

Lets be real guys, Miami is SUPER free:lol:
    "Que yo no vine de MC de alucine, tu siente mis rimas y los que quieran que imaginen"

www.Option-select.com
    Set this up and post. I want to bring my Tandem mind fucking as well. :D

Cakes, good shit with everything at FR man.. I am definitely going to start coming out more now that it's a little more moderate for my pocket change ^.^' Can't tomorrow I don't think, I'm in the process of shooting a student film =/ But I'll be there to bring some entertainment and have a couple laughs with the Miami people.

Lets be real guys, Miami is SUPER free:lol:

I just read your post and though...

asshemroid

no homo?
  • TetsuTetsu 大胎児 Joined: Posts: 130
    KOF!KOF!

I tried to make it yesterday but my flight was delayed 5 hours. was suppose to get here by 8 pm. got here at 2 am.

LOL at those stuck at the shitty ft.lauderdale airport though. THAT PLACE SUCKS ASS.

what happened to the other setup that was there anyways? where the stream is now.

Last time i was there i was hoping to game on that one and then realized it wasn't there and couldn't get any kof in :(

Also. Selling a brand new ps3 TE(round 2) also willing to trade for a brand new 360 TE.
  • TooseriusTooserius DVERITAS Joined: Posts: 755
    Btw, Kelso, we've played before as well. Numerous times
    KOF!KOF!

I tried to make it yesterday but my flight was delayed 5 hours. was suppose to get here by 8 pm. got here at 2 am.

LOL at those stuck at the shitty ft.lauderdale airport though. THAT PLACE SUCKS ASS.

what happened to the other setup that was there anyways? where the stream is now.

Last time i was there i was hoping to game on that one and then realized it wasn't there and couldn't get any kof in :(

Also. Selling a brand new ps3 TE(round 2) also willing to trade for a brand new 360 TE.

I forgot my hard drive, is all. Sorry. :(

kElso, thanks! Although I think I added to being part of the problem, so I'm to blame for some of the stupid shit that wound up happening... hopefully though we're past it and we can just get back to gaming.

We're going to be streaming tomorrow and Tooserius is going to roll through with some of his friends. Anyone that plays a lot at FR want to be "team FR"? LOL
  • GuruofGreatnessGuruofGreatness Real Talk Headstomp Joined: Posts: 424
    I am definitely going to FR tomorrow around 5. Anyone who thinks they are good are welcome to an ass whooping. Tooserius bring money.
    You can't money match him money matching him is like money matching a gun you'll get shot. -Emminett to Jebaily
  • DMG_AtrocityDMG_Atrocity Phoenix\Guile scrub :D Joined: Posts: 367
    that's awesome!

hey I also heard that one of the best marvel players in florida plays there.

do you know him?

If once again your being a idiot and implying that I called my self one of the best your wrong. I beat everyone there cause they just don't play it also. I told them people at FR are better and they don't believe it. Infact. Ive told the manager countless times I think I suck. Which I do cause I don't play marvel.
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    Yo cakes, real good stuff with all the updates and everything man its awesome.

Can we go back now to just talking normal shit... instead of about each other every god damn post?

Edit: By the way guys. Free Tourney on Tuesday. http://shoryuken.com/f7/free-entry-tournament-%40-final-round-arcade-1-4-2010-a-261039/#post10020066
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    Atrocity rockin' that Napoleon complex:lol: good shit.

Toose I can't say I recall that. Though, I'll definitely be there next Tuesday.
    "Que yo no vine de MC de alucine, tu siente mis rimas y los que quieran que imaginen"

www.Option-select.com
    Awesome kelso. enter the tourney and use seth against my guile -.- fml.
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    I'm gonna annoy the shit out of everyone with Tandem :D and it's with Seth or Abel so you might be shit out of luck. So much hate:lol:

www.Option-select.com
    BECOME A PART OF ME

*laundromat cycle set to rape*

MWAHAHAHAHA

*chuck*

*splat*

*Kelso does a gay dance*

Yo cakes, real good stuff with all the updates and everything man its awesome.

this is secretly code for "SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL LOSER" and he's going to kick sand in my eyes like those old commercials about bullying
  • LilmanLilman XBL: tootall984 Joined: Posts: 934
    I give this thread a :tup:. Wish I didnt work till 1 am or would go too.
    DarkHokage: I got fired from work.
    ME: Why you get fired?
    DarkHokage: For being black.
    ME: So you were late?
    Eish & Conan: LOL
    lol @ cakes I like that. See you guys tonight for whoever is going

Kelso I might just try a different character if I have to play you lol
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    @Cakes with the punch line!! :lol:

@Atro City with the counterpicks. Don't bring your DJ though;) haha

What time does FR close tonight? If I am done early tonight I might come through.

www.Option-select.com
    Like 12 or 1 am. We sit outside and chill a bit to talk shit after also.

Its not really a counter pick lol. and its not dee jay. ts just a better chance of beating abel or seth since both can destroy guile if you play it right. But I will pick guile first thats for sure. Im not going to run right away to character select. If I win with guile awesome. If not sucks to be me lol
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    BECOME A PART OF ME

*laundromat cycle set to rape*

MWAHAHAHAHA

*chuck*

*splat*

*Kelso does a gay dance*

this is secretly code for "SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL LOSER" and he's going to kick sand in my eyes like those old commercials about bullying

Lol cakes don't worry I'll skate over to your school after my school an I got your back lmao
    Solo te estoy partiendo las pelotas Atrocity :lol:

When you guys starting your ran bats by the way??

www.Option-select.com
    Well cakes got ahold of them so We got to wait for his reply. Should be awesome though. Hopefully a bigger payout then the last one to. Cakes RUN THAT SHIT ASAP For the new year?

Kelso. No empiece conmigo llol
    Dominion Method Gaming.
  • TetsuTetsu 大胎児 Joined: Posts: 130
    I forgot my hard drive, is all. Sorry. :(

I'm talking about the setups that used to be hooked up to the tv's mounted on the wall. Since those were removed i've had to worry if there was enough people there and if someone would lend me their stick(which i probably never thank those that did. sooo, thank you to those that have been kind of enough to lend me their sticks.) since everything is on 360(i do not own a 360).
    They took those down because they lagged.

Anyways, I just got KOF '98 for Neogeo in the mail and I'm going to ask Angel to help me fix up the Neogeo cabinet and we'll see if we can't move it to the other side (no one is really playing KI / KI2). If I can get it working nicely then KOF '98 on an actual arcade cabinet will totally be a go.

I'm deciding how I want to run the ranking battles. I don't know if I want to use a flat point system or if I want to do an "end of tournament" pot like we did last time. At least since the door fee is now cheaper, it might make more sense to make it something like $10 total to play SSFIV all night and also enter the ranbat ($4 towards the tournament $3 towards the season end pot).

Any suggestions?
    Your call. I kind of thought the end of tournament was cool
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    I want the final tournament to happen in a big event, not on our same Tuesday deal. I want the ranbats to lead into a serious tournament.

What if we throw a big FL tournament and make the ranbats automatic qualifiers? Or...
    Not sure. What big FL tourney other then South Florida Challenge or Showdown.
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    Whatever I put together I guess

Here's my idea. MvC3 is coming out soon, so we should have something for that too.

January 11th - SSF4 RB 2.1
    January 25th - SSF4 RB 2.2
    February 8th - SSF4 RB 2.3
    February 15th - MVC3 RB 1.1 on RELEASE DAY
    February 22nd - SSF4 RB 2.4
    March 1st - MVC3 RB 1.2
    March 8th - SSF4 RB 2.5
    March 15th - MVC3 RB 1.3
    March 22nd - SSF4 RB 2.6
    March 29th - MVC3 RB 1.4
    April 5th - SSF4 RB 2.7
    April 12th - MVC3 RB 1.5
    April 19th - SSF4 RB 2.8
    April 26th - MVC3 RB 1.6
    May 3rd - MVC3 RB 1.7
    May 7th - ??? @ Final Round Arcade

There will be no 1.8 for MVC3, and 1.1 for MVC3 will be kind of a crapshoot because it'll be COMPLETE DAY ONE stuff.

All of this will be streamed, of course. I want to switch the focus every week so that people don't have
    Any body going to Winter Brawl?

If so what was the cheapest ticket you found? I got one for 240 but I know there must be cheaper somewhere.

and for those going to FR. How much did you guys find your tickets for? The one I found was 170. but I know albert and peter were talking about it being cheaper? Little help please :D
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    So you guys know: on the release day for MvC3, BohabMF decided that he's going to donate a copy of MvC3.

The winner of the MvC3 ranbat held on release day wins that free copy of MvC3.

SO WATCH SOME VIDS
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,108
    Are there any adapters I can use for my PS3 stick to use in an xbox 360? Are they laggy?
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
    @cakes what if mvc3 gets leaked early:D is that cheating? :lol:

so when I went to FR last night I was expecting some sort of competition. I'm kind of dissapointed=\ from those that were bringing heat to this thread. Had a lot of fun playing ZeroG who puts tiger uppercut on turbo and the rest of the Miami crew.

Good practice against Cody, Sagat, Honda, Sakura and Guile.

www.Option-select.com
    Guile practice :D
    Dominion Method Gaming.
  • CEO JebaileyCEO Jebailey CEOGaming.org Joined: Posts: 1,559
    Not sure. What big FL tourney other then South Florida Challenge or Showdown.

I'm insulted lol. Happy New Years guys.
    http://www.ceogaming.org
    Follow me on www.twitter.com/ceojebailey
    CEO 2014 is SET for June 27-29 2014!
    Whatcha Gonna Do, When the millions of Jemaniacs Run Wild on YOUUUUUU!
    @cakes what if mvc3 gets leaked early:D is that cheating? :lol:

so when I went to FR last night I was expecting some sort of competition. I'm kind of dissapointed=\ from those that were bringing heat to this thread. Had a lot of fun playing ZeroG who puts tiger uppercut on turbo and the rest of the Miami crew.

Good practice against Cody, Sagat, Honda, Sakura and Guile.

Yeah, I thought it was going to be a hell of a lot more hype. That said, Danny clutching it out against Balrog with jab, walk up down fierce into combo was ridiculously god like.

Thanks to Kelso for coming and we welcome everyone to next week's tournament on Tuesday. Just pay the $3 door fee and you're automatically entered. EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE.

I don't know what the prize is, ask that Atrocity guy.
    Not sure. What big FL tourney other then South Florida Challenge, Showdown, and the amazing CEO Major that the WOOOOOOOOOOO Alex will be throwing next year WOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    I'm insulted lol. Happy New Years guys.

I Don't see why you would be insulted :D /Sarcasm lol
    Dominion Method Gaming.

I don't know what the prize is, ask that Atrocity guy.

Maybe the prize is he'll run to someone really fast and them them who won.

ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~
    Or the prize is Im giving away money and I have as much right to say who can't play in this tournament.
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    Or the prize is Im giving away money and I have as much right to say who can't play in this tournament.

lmao yeah that is very likely :lol:

Do you ever think about the retarded things you say?

OH NO I CAN'T ENTER THE FREE TOURNAMENT HOSTED AT FINAL ROUND ARCADE WHICH ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF DMG IS RUNNING (WOW! DMG!).

Man, this sure sucks, I might as well kiss my SF career goodbye!

Maybe when you throw your tournaments in your own arcade where you can freely fix brackets and talk shit about players that aren't there you can pull gay little moves like that.

But until then, they'll just get someone else with half a brain and kick you to the curb.

tl;dr
    Your statement is highly unlikely or easily remedied, I just can't think which it's more of.

:lol:
    My money, is the prize I hope you know that. Im going 50/50 with the arcade. Just cause I thought it be a cool idea.

Its not like were going to care rather you show up or not tuesday. Your just a waste of space.

And what is it with you and DMG? Nothing about the Miami scene or what I do here has to do with DMG.

and I honestly don't care if they get someone else to do anything for them, because when they get me to do something, it was cause I approached them about it.

You talk a lot of shit about things you don't know.
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    I have as much right to say who can't play in this tournament.

I know it's kinda hard for you to follow, but this is what the topic is.
    And like I said, I do have the right to choose rather or not who can play in this tournament. Its my money. Got a problem with it?
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    And like I said, I do have the right to choose rather or not who can play in this tournament. Its my money. Got a problem with it?

I'm pretty sure the proprietors of the establishment would have a problem with your exclusion of people from something they have already payed for. Or will pay for.
    Coming from the guy who owes the proprietors of the establishment money.... hmmm
    Dominion Method Gaming.
  • 730BlackMage730BlackMage Supporting France for Euro 2012 Joined: Posts: 1,460
    Sooo, miami, when is the next tourney? Im tryin to chill in the city where the heat, is on play street fighter til the break a dawn.
    CAN YOU DIG IT!!!
  • SillenderSillender run stop short Joined: Posts: 288

lollllllll are you serious
    lollllllll are you serious

Yea Im serious. What's your deal?
    Dominion Method Gaming.
    by the way mario, I hope you know Im just fucking with you....
    Dominion Method Gaming.