124»

Comments

• Zero000Zero000 zerozerpzerb Joined: Posts: 959
    im already back in the states :(
    "yo straight talk
    GARBAGE PLAYERS GARBAGE PLAYERS GARBAGE PLAYERS!!!"

-umthrfkr
  • KILLER BEEEEEESKILLER BEEEEEES Joined: Posts: 36
    didnt play much today, but got to hang out and chat with gamerbee which was fun. there were def some really pro people out tonight, a cody, a rufus, and a zangief that were all near gamerbee's level. i got crushed
    Zangief eh. odds are that that zangief is american. Talk to him next time. Tell him that Zerp said hi

actually, he probably wont be going to tom's world any time soon. I think midterms are happening now. say hi to gamerbee as well for me :I
    "yo straight talk

-umthrfkr
  • umad?umad? Joined: Posts: 8
    anyone know a good place in Taiwan to buy cheap, PS3 Hori sticks?
  • Hyper InfernoHyper Inferno Joined: Posts: 512
    Was in Ximen yesterday and checked out Tom's World. Lost like 5 straight games on the MB:AA cab and couldn't do my taunt loops in BB:CS because the start button was in a weird place.

Still fun though. Anyone else in the area?
    I think those cabs lag :(
    "yo straight talk

-umthrfkr
  • kainlansingkainlansing Ryu Tier Joined: Posts: 138
    Where do people play SSF4 near the Taipei area? I'm leaving Taiwan in a couple of days, and I'd like to get some really good games in.
    Taipei is all about that xbox live for super.

But they do have Arcade edition at Tom's World ximending. Go there if you have time
    "yo straight talk

-umthrfkr
  • kainlansingkainlansing Ryu Tier Joined: Posts: 138
    Taipei is all about that xbox live for super.

But they do have Arcade edition at Tom's World ximending. Go there if you have time

Ah, that's a shame. I didn't bring my Xbox setup. Maybe next time. I've stopped by Tom's World, but there weren't that many people playing.
    Yeah, if you don't know anybody in the scene. It's going to be hard to find people to play with. If you can read/write/know chinese, you can try your luck and make a post at twfighter.com

If not, Tom's World is probably your only choice and hope that people come out and play you
    "yo straight talk

-umthrfkr
  • RenonycRenonyc Joined: Posts: 8
    Hey! I'm in Kaohsiung for another 9 days. I'm dying looking for a fighting game arcade, and would love to find / play Gamerbee!! I'm by the Kaohsiung museum of fine arts!!! PLEASE RESPOND / HELP SOON!!!
  • ZhieeepZhieeep Joined: Posts: 15
    zerp
    the dream is dead
    "yo straight talk

-umthrfkr
  • illuminaheartsilluminahearts Joined: Posts: 1
    can anyone please help me?
    i am going to taipei during march, and i'd really love to find an arcade where they have taiko no tatsujin's arcade machine.
    hope someone replies!
  • ZioSerpeZioSerpe Fueled by nostalgia Joined: Posts: 1,568
    Kinda going full necro on this thread, but I live in Taiwan (permanently) but I don't speak much chinese, looking for people to play FG with.
    CFN - ZioSerpe
    Twitch
    SFV: Roxanne (soon)
124»