STL Garbage VIII: Garbage 3.0 - DON'T SHAKE MY HAND!!

Comments

• GamerQ1986GamerQ1986 Joined: Posts: 309
    @Q: Go with the Qanba Q4. No reason to go with anything else if you're willing to pay for a TE. Other than the textured plastic, I prefer it to TE for the ergonomic factor.

At this point im pretty much going to buy it! Just waiting on my money to be deposited into my account and then im ordering it. Although I would like to know if these stick are under warranty if you dont temper/mod them.
  • KriaserKriaser Keir Tendril Joined: Posts: 364
    At this point im pretty much going to buy it! Just waiting on my money to be deposited into my account and then im ordering it. Although I would like to know if these stick are under warranty if you dont temper/mod them.

If it's out-of-the-box broken, it's likely to be honored by Play-Asia. Just check their return policy on their website. They're a pretty good company when it comes to shipping and handling since they deal with a lot of overseas. If it's minor things that need fixing, I'd ignore the warranty and just talk to Duke first hand to see what could be wrong with it.
  • GamerQ1986GamerQ1986 Joined: Posts: 309
    If it's out-of-the-box broken, it's likely to be honored by Play-Asia. Just check their return policy on their website. They're a pretty good company when it comes to shipping and handling since they deal with a lot of overseas. If it's minor things that need fixing, I'd ignore the warranty and just talk to Duke first hand to see what could be wrong with it.

Ill keep that in mind. Ive actually been buying stuff from play asia since 2005 and ive never recieved anything broken from them ^_^.
  • KikuichimonjiKikuichimonji Watch out, I know frame data Joined: Posts: 4,585
    Ryu's cl.mk is 3 frames so it is an easier combo than cr.hp off a solar plexus. It only does 10 less damage than cr.hp. Yes, I plink it, with lk.

Tick throws are the basis of the Ryu mixup. EX tatsu and throw is almost a perfect 50/50 against most characters. Delayed cr.mp catches most throw techs and combos into an untechable which leads into a safe jump with an OS for backdashes.

Tick throws are not a gimmick. You can actually always throw someone crouch teching by throwing their cr.lk if you know when they're going to tech. You can also walk back and forth and wait for them to whiff cr.lk and then throw them. I'm not doing the throw just so I can land DP FADC ultra later. I'm doing the throw because the setup off it is good and it does unblockable damage off a 3 frame move. Tick throws also catch mash jab and beat Makoto's EX choke. As long as my opponent isn't reliably teching my throws or punishing the setups I'm going to keep doing them.

Ryu can also use f.hp to catch delayed OS tech on wakeup. That's why you see me do it.

Throws and long blockstrings are the ways you force people to hit buttons. That's why you frame trap in SF4.

Edit: GGs to Mune, gllty, Peaceful's bullshit Rose, Cole, and the Gouken player whose name I can never remember.
    Domination 101 by Seth Killian - The original blueprint for competitive fighting game thought.

Maj's Footsies Handbook - It's like the Bible, but for Street Fighter.
  • glltygllty hypermagic Joined: Posts: 753
    @gllty - GGs. Sorry we were asking you to be off the machine. Johnny Customs and I were waiting for a while.
    No need to ever apologize to me unless you like, shoot my dog or something. I'm completely aware of what im doing(most of the time) and what people may think and chances are I wont apologize... or at the least, it wont be sincere :lovin:
    we spiral down; no-one can save you now
  • playerplayer Jounin Joined: Posts: 1,613
    killshot was the man last night, nuff said.
    -=#STL OGs#=-
    rex, jjj, aks216, player, aka, kth, kurasa, slips, PJ
    -=#STL Vets#=-
    luger, scamp, mr. k, gllty, peaceful
    "I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell." - Harry Truman
  • Pe4CeFu1Pe4CeFu1 Joined: Posts: 411
    @Mr. K Im glad u enjoyed my rose lol. Also i was wondering if u could still do that write up for me (a PM please) that we talked about at dannos last night
    Throwing Sonic Booms all day
  • BaztasticBaztastic Irregular Maverick Hunter Joined: Posts: 465
    shoutouts:

@pe4cefu1 - thanks for helping me antagonize the monsters on the mic :D

@ jonny, lex, blackken, and especially our new mascot maker, Scrubz - thanks for REALLY antagonizing the monsters

@ the voracious one - what can I say, you are still the master and I am the pupil. next we go for money, i might try to be a little more clear headed before hand lol
    xbl - bluberrylite
    | 1926 * 1931 * 1934 * 1942 * 1944 * 1946 * 1964 * 1967 * 1982 * 2006 * 2011 |
    http://stlbarwarz.tumblr.com/ - Check out Season 2 details and more
    www.facebook.com/stlbarwarz - Like Us!
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    Maxout is Oct 8th and ive decided im going to go down to KC and i got an open car. Right now its just me and Scrubz we got room for 2 more or 3 if you dont mind the bitch seat 20 bucks round trip. I'll drop u off to axiom house with the rest of STL and i got some personal things to take care of in KC, but ill make sure u get to the tourny and well all come back sunday morning.
  • Omicron AustinOmicron Austin Downright Fierce Joined: Posts: 358
    Ryu's cl.mk is 3 frames so it is an easier combo than cr.hp off a solar plexus. It only does 10 less damage than cr.hp. Yes, I plink it, with lk.

I think it was Allen who taught me this. I actually plink crouch fierce, strong, jab, and short to make it a "4 frame link." The jab and the short will do less damage than a direct solar plexus into dp, but it's a decent safety measure.

I do the same with E. Ryu after the axe kick, and do crouch strong, jab, short.

EDIT: Is FnF happening tomorrow? I'm definitely heading home tomorrow, but I'm not sure about FnF. My wrist has been hurting for whatever reason since monday, and I'm not sure if I could handle hours of fighting games.
  • TahldonTahldon Of Unwavering Fealty Joined: Posts: 218
    Sorry for the late shoutouts, had to go car shopping with the girl today. @_@

Anyways, on to those Shoutouts, yes?

Dat Bushinryu: For knocking mofos out of their chairs!

Hallhawk: Good games man. But seriously, you weren't seriously injured were you? Kinda scared me a bit on that one.

Jagged: As usual man, good games. Keep working on that Ibuki. One tip though: When doing your focus attack, try not to hold it for the entire duration fullscreen. It's all kinds of bad Juju.

Mune: Keep that Sakura up man. You weren't doing anything wrong. I just know better than to chase Sak down because that's where she gets all of her damage. We'll play some more, man. No worries.

Voracious: Good stuff on that Bison! It's been a super long while since I have played you last and you were doing pretty good. I like that you caught onto my run overhead and was punishing it like you were, nice adaptation there. Keep it up man. And we need to get more rounds in during these casuals and what-have-you. I feel like I need more Bison EXP.

Lex: I love that Honda, man. You may not play AE at all, but you're definitely not that rusty at it. Also, thanks for inviting me on the stream for commentary. Lol I'm not very well at commentating. I don't have that gift of conversation like some of you guys do, but I enjoyed the invite though. I just hope the world isn't mad at my not knowing jack about the game lol.

Scrubz: Jesus Christ.

Rose player in the Blue Madkatz shirt (Baztastic?): Good stuff on that Rose man. I may have overwhelmed you a little bit, but you have some really good stuff either way. How'd that Money match go? I think I might've left before that all went down.

Beezibop: You finally have a name that's not "Blue Shirt" lol. Also, I haven't played your Guile (much or at all). We should get some games in sometimes, despite the fact that I abhor Guile with a firey, seething passion as hot as VV Cephei Alpha. But it's cool.

GGs to anyone else I played that I might've forgotten (for which I apologize).
    I fight for something greater than myself.
  • John ColeJohn Cole JonB the Legend aka Jonny Custom Joined: Posts: 122

Rose player in the Blue Madkatz shirt (Baztastic?): Good stuff on that Rose man. I may have overwhelmed you a little bit, but you have some really good stuff either way. How'd that Money match go? I think I might've left before that all went down.

@Tahldon that would be me Jonny Custom thank you for the compliments. She is a work in progress

@ Matt always a fun on stream

@Mr K thanks for the games and the advise

@ Baz Custom Cuttaz for life biotches

@Scrubz good game you got the better of me yesterday but will come back with a vengeance

@ Myself great job man keep up the good work . You'll get them tiger
  • beezibopbeezibop Sougenmu--> ??? --> Profit Joined: Posts: 458

Beezibop: You finally have a name that's not "Blue Shirt" lol. Also, I haven't played your Guile (much or at all). We should get some games in sometimes, despite the fact that I abhor Guile with a firey, seething passion as hot as VV Cephei Alpha. But it's cool.

GGs to anyone else I played that I might've forgotten (for which I apologize).

Ha yea I think you only played my bison that one FnF. I'll bring out the American hero.

MrK- didn't know you played ryu. Seems like you play everyone, or know everyone's frame data hah. Ggs though.

GGs to marvel

Kurasa- One thing that Cap has is his fast as fuck c.light. Always think I can punish your SS, but you recover too fast. I wish I could drop less Dante combos and finish them, need to practice more on that. GGs

Brian- good games. I think this is the first time I've seen you and your team. Ammy+Task is pretty gaaay lol but it works. I wasn't sure if you always wanted to use super in your ammy combos, but you can tiger knee the super after you launch them a second time ( I don't know if you can if you used Spencer assist). It would always be guaranteed since sometimes they drop out if you do it midair and mid combo.

See you all at FNF maybe!
    Oh shit forgot to Post FnF IS GOING ON TONIGHT

Time 7 till u get tired and leave
    address 12473 glengate dr 63043 maryland heights

also ive been hearing that due to the Round Robin people dont really get a chance to sit down and grind it out with certain players. With that being said it think ima make the Round Robins Bi weekly or Monthly so that u can play with someone and really figure out some new tricks.

BRING THOSE SETUPS we need everything we can get lcds, ps3s, and those 360s
  • playerplayer Jounin Joined: Posts: 1,613
    FUCK YES ON NEW PATCH INFO THIS MORNING!

Viper - Removed throw invincibility on EX Seismic Hammer. (thank god)

Akuma - S. RH is -2 on block instead of 0

Ibuki - Ultra 2 on airborne opponents from first hit take full animation(?)

side note - ryu gets old c. mk back and WTF on ken ex DP getting more buffed from alpha testing. AE - 180, alpha test - 190 (80+30+30+50), beta 200(+60 at the end).
    -=#STL OGs#=-
    rex, jjj, aks216, player, aka, kth, kurasa, slips, PJ
    -=#STL Vets#=-
    luger, scamp, mr. k, gllty, peaceful
    "I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell." - Harry Truman
  • Psych0Sh0tPsych0Sh0t CAW CAW CAW Joined: Posts: 1,856
    If I bring my laptop to Peaceful's tonight, would anybody be down for some ST/Vampire Savior/JoJo/KoF98?

Also, could anybody give me a ride home from FnF tonight? I'll give you gas money.
    Zombie/Dark Knight/Foot Dive
  • VoraciousWaysVoraciousWays Mixogynist Joined: Posts: 288
    Really fun casuals this week despite a slightly lower turn out (kind of blew up towards the later hours though). Good to see Glen bringing the stream goblins out of hiding.

@ MMCBlackKen : Really fun matches. Its pretty clear I'm a little off my game/out of practice lately but your game was pretty solid. Bummed you edged me out but I deserved it. Just remember that Shoryu's only punish my scissors from certain distances depending on the type of scissors.

@ Scrubz : You still kick my ass despite the haters. Even though its a sacrilege in SF, I haven't had a ton of Ryu match-ups in recent memory so my knowledge of that match is pretty weak. Looking forward to more matches. Please don't knock me out of the tourney next week ;)

@ Baz : That MM in RBS was the dopest shit. Really digging that game and want to get more people interested in playing (you know ..even though we have UMVC3, AE2012, KOFXIII, SxT, TTT2, Skullgurls, etc. in the pipeline .. fuck it .. fragment the scene like a bosss).

@ Customs : Even though you're still free against a lot of the more experienced players its pretty evident you've been making big strides. The Custom Cuttaz has a bright future. Just start DLing Pe4cefu1's gameplay.

@ Tahldon : I'm yr number 1 fan for a reason! Straight beast mode. Outside of you I never play Guy (I'm sure this is the case for most everyone though) so it was good to know I was at least making some positive adjustments. We'll definitely get it in a lot more.

@ Everyone else : Get hype for next week's Capcom Bar Battles tourney!
    STLBarWarz Tournament Series

December 14th, 2011 : Capcom Bar Battles : Final Fight (SSFIV AE, UMVC3)
    January 14th, 2011 : Mass Appeal Madness (Midwest Regional Tournament)
  • KriaserKriaser Keir Tendril Joined: Posts: 364
    @ Tahldon : I'm yr number 1 fan for a reason! Straight beast mode. Outside of you I never play Guy (I'm sure this is the case for most everyone though) so it was good to know I was at least making some positive adjustments. We'll definitely get it in a lot more.

I'm willing to MM for position of #1 Tahldon fan.

EDIT: No homo.
  • GamertagGamertag Upstanding Member Joined: Posts: 92
    @Beezibop: Thanks man, it was good playing with you. Your Doom is very good. I just moved to STL and haven't played any games for a couple months so I am a little rusty. I kind of want to just use Ammy to build meter and then DHC into Taskmaster, maybe for a DHC glitch if I get a throw or a throw reset. I'm still kind of figuring the game out. And why is Ammy gay? She's the Sun Goddess! When she runs flowers bloom and... oh wait.

My name is Bryce, by the way. It's been great meeting you guys at the last couple Danno's nights, and I plan to be at Friday night fights tonight so I will see you there!
    I only play about half of the characters in the game. For example, I don't really play Ken. Sometimes I pretend to play Guy or Cody.

Lol at more Akuma nerfs. The Akuma boards are gonna be sooooo salty now.
    Domination 101 by Seth Killian - The original blueprint for competitive fighting game thought.

• Rex0rRex0r Do smart stuff Joined: Posts: 2,731
    Can we get an xbox marvel set up poppin at FnF tonight? Psycho i'm coming for you in MK again son :) .

MrK- how many frames is rog far hk? far fierce? You going to FnF? i got some Seth on Seth (or gouken) crime to commit.
  • heartslaughtheartslaught Joined: Posts: 98
    Rex, I'm bringing my xbox with marvel on it tonight. That do?
    As will I.

And my bad gamertag. I heard Br-something and assumed it was Brian lol
    Psycho i'm coming for you in MK again son :) .
    That's cool. As long as, you know, I have me a ride back to the criiiiiiib.
    That's cool. As long as, you know, I have me a ride back to the criiiiiiib.
    Lol You need to learn some Shunpo, son.

Edit: And what the flip. I got fans?? Oh snap!
    Guess I'll try to make it to FnF, but I'm running low on sleep, and I don't know how well my wrist is going to hold up.
    With all this marvel creepin up to FnF I think I've just had a brilliant idea.

RR WILL ALTERNATE EVERY WEEKEND
    STARTING TONIGHT we will start alternating between AE and Marvel for Round Robins. this way everyone gets an chance to level up and still get that tourny experience.

With that being said we will being have a Marvel Round robin tonight held exclusivly on 360 because well ps3 is just ass for the game. so for all u marvel heads BRING UR A GAME.

I also wanna say thank you all for the support FnF is becoming exactly what i wanted it to become and as long as you guys have this drive to play the game im going to try my best to give u a place to play.
    Can we get an xbox marvel set up poppin at FnF tonight? Psycho i'm coming for you in MK again son :) .

MrK- how many frames is rog far hk? far fierce? You going to FnF? i got some Seth on Seth (or gouken) crime to commit.
    http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Super_Street_Fighter_IV_AE

Not going, have work in 40 minutes. Sorry.

With that being said we will being have a Marvel Round robin tonight held exclusivly on 360 because well ps3 is just ass for the game. so for all u marvel heads BRING UR A GAME.

Oh ffffff. No WAY I'm not coming now.

When's the RR start?
    Lol You need to learn some Shunpo, son.
    Nah, I need that Goes Fast.
    FYI im only bringing my xbox justin, so supply dat lcd for me.
  • heartslaughtheartslaught Joined: Posts: 98
    Okay Justin I have my xbox in tow and am just waiting to leave though the gps has me coming in slighty early...like ten minutes or so. That okay?
    That's what i'm talking about. Jjj i hope you coming- i wan't some of that team gay x3.

MrK- One of these days i'll have to show yah how to Seth.
  • JJJJJJ Joined: Posts: 2,176
    can't make it...:wasted:
  • glltygllty hypermagic Joined: Posts: 753
    Lex: Ive said it before and I'll saysaysaysaysaysay it again
    we spiral down; no-one can save you now
  • Professor LexProfessor Lex Joined: Posts: 38
    Gllty: Let's have a toast to the girl in aisle ten.
  • danomightydanomighty WTFSRK Joined: Posts: 1,347
    I was hung over from both drinking and smoking yesterday so to clam down the smoking and hangover I smoked some more...
    HOLD DAT!
    Marn talking to Mike Ross @ FR14
  • ScrubzScrubz Joined: Posts: 42
    Good Shit FnF. GGs everyone!

@Rex0r: Thanks for the lesson man. I'll try and improve some more for another assessment.

@gllty: I think I'm getting the hang of playing against your Makoto ("think" being the word).

@Professor Lex: I think I'm figuring out how to play against your Honda.

@Omicron Austin: Nice meeting yah. Keep rocking that Ryu.

@Tahldon: Lol I don't think those flips will bother me as much anymore. I think I got the solution (albeit it's a downright risky one).

@Beezibop: Yea dude, keep playing that Guile and Bison (Shit I got spidey sense on your Guile ;)). Oh yah, Whifff...!

@Kriaser: I think I might join you guys on that KoF action in the future.

TBH I don't know what to think anymore. So much shenanigans for one night :eek:. Consider my mind blown.
    Had lots of fun at FnF last night! I'm going to have to stay true to my 11:45 time limit, though, cause right now I'm sucking at work right now. And I just got here! D:

Anyways, I didn't know there were that many marvel heads still floating around out there. All this time, I guess I've been overlooking how much attention the community has been giving the game. Good stuff, fellas.

Beezibop: That Guile's not bad, not bad at all! I wouldn't wholeheartedly call what I learned last night "new technology" but it seemed to definitely suck on the business end of it, if you know what I mean. Lol. Whoever thought that my tatsu would pull a honey badger on Guile's Sonic Booms! Ha ha, good games man.

Rex: I really enjoyed those games against your Boxer. You have some dirty, dirty stuff in there. I'm going to have to do some more homework to see what I can and can't do against him. That St. Fierce(?) was tearing me apart. Didn't know Boxer had footsies like that. lol. Good stuff though.

Kraiser: I feel refreshed now. No Homo. Can't wait til I get that new technology down. Almost had it, though. Those 2 points of armor on EX Hayagake is a bia, right? I think I might practice that exclusively in training mode until I can do it brainlessly. At the moment, I have to actively put forth all kinds of effort, which kind of makes it harder for me. You know, what with reactionary jerking inputs and what-not. It'll be awesome. Maybe I'll do it to someone in the tourney lol. Make that highlight reel!

Ricky: (Does anyone know if he gets on here at all? Shout outs anyways). Keep working that Bison man. You have some stuff in there! I don't even know what to say about DeeJay. I hate that bastard lol, more than Guile. Those were good games though. Once you become hip to my rush into overhead and/or run>slide, I think you'll be alright. But if I have you on the defense, then It's in my favor because you have to guess what I'm gonna do between like 4 or 5 different things I have. Loved them games last night.

Scrubz: Lol you're killing me with all of this "thinking". You need to just feel like you can handle stuff. Also, in reality, no one ever lets me get a full screen Bushin Otoshi on them, but you. It's outdated technology. I never do that in an actual match cause it's easily anti-aired by damn near everything in the game lol. I wouldn't rely on that knowledge much. You let me do it, so I do it. :) But good games though. You need to jump more too, just so I can Izuna drop you. 1 Izuna drop on you in an entire night of FnF wasn't enough for me. I hate a grounded Ryu. Anyway, I noticed that you kept chunking out those Cr. MPs. While that move is good, I don't think that should be your first option to try to counter everything. True, the hit box on it is colossal, but it's not where the bee's knees is at in a lot of situations (from what I've seen anyway). You also need to practice your punishes, I saw almost too many opportunities where you could've gotten a lot more damage but you didn't, letting your opponent recover to beat Ryu's face (not that I oppose this, of course). And those full screen Tatsus are a dangerous game to play. For the reference, for me specifically, I do have the ability to Izuna drop those, just so you know. Other people might have far more damaging returns, so I, personally, advise against doing those.

Peaceful: Thanks for hosting us man. I appreciate it. Also, play Marvel 3 with me lol. We're at the same level, it won't be too bad! My team sucks, ask anyone.
    Dayum i need to go to sleep again ungh.
    GG's to everyone last night in the Marvel round robin (you all fought valiantly against almost certain defeat, that's admirable) In all seriousness i was pretty impressed by some of the improvement.

Beezibop your movement with zero was on point- get a consistent death combo and he becomes your best character now IMO. Your xfactor doom is strong and scary too. Your officially a player i don't sleep on after that tournament comeback. The order dante/0/Doom may be better because u can dhc glitch to zero and then have the DHC to Doom available.

Kelson- man i knew you'd end up giving me the most trouble- thursday night grind session FTW. If it was a tournament you would of had me (he got me down 2-1) and honestly u worked my mags over and mixed up the wolvie but couldn't convert it to a combo or things would have looked a lot different. Good showing, wish James could have came out too- though at the same time i'm glad i didn't have to play em. I'm down for another session this week if you guys are.

Austin- idk like your combos and triangle jumps are pretty on point but i see you losing consistently. Maybe it's just needing more exposure but with that magneto DHC death combo i'd expect better results. Keep grinding your combos were looking good but work on your mix up game on incoming characters, your blocking, and xfactor usage. Don't use so many shockwaves- i know that was my trademark but your burning through your meter way too fast. You gotta do em smart and against certain matchups/strategies (i.e. a dive kicking wolverine, a wall grabbing spencer, a dive kicking doom, etc.)

(a lot of people should look at this- it's such an important part of marvel matches and it happens EVERY match but only once. If you take a second to look at it and analyze it you realize just how big it is. A good xfc can win you the game and a bad one can lose it. Think of more than just "OMG i'm almost dead time to xfc and try to make a comeback")

Lex- Told yah not to pick Pheonix :P. I still can't believe i missed the throw on the teleport in the one game >_<. Really really risky for pheonix because it's instant death and pretty obvious you're going to do it. Once a Phoenix loses her "free" teleport 50/50 mix up game she's not too scary at all, i didn't used to go on the offense against her like i can now. You should use her slam to the ground and cross up move a lot more- i had never even really seen it till Iowa and they all abused that shit, it's really hard to block and they had good triangle jump mix ups even using a variation of magneto's dash down heavy, fly, double overhead. Right now honestly i just sit on your teleport to throw and everyone else should too, no reason to have such an easy counter not used. Hall hawk threw him after i told him what to wait on the next game so i'm sure the rest of you can (he missed the super afterwards though hence the stick throwing). Activate xfactor and then mash crouching light feathers into teleport should be thrown every time. I think with the way you play your other characters a dhc starter/wesker/tron team makes too much sense to not look into, or come up with some new juice and prove me wrong about Phoenix but right now idk she doesn't scare me really because it makes your other characters so much weaker. Tron is a lot scarier when any random hit kills (or throws lol).

Gllty- pick a new team already is the only advice i got. I was thinking last night how it must be to fight with such a horrid day one team against the streamlined teams everyone seems to be using and i almost cried. Sent on point with no beam? Doom anchor? Dorm? Ungh idk i mean u say "people don't know how to fight against me out here" so i guess if your only goal is beating weaker players because they can't fight your team that's cool and all but i just can't see it taking you far in a tournament with a lot of quality players who know the matchup. Not to say YOU can't but i think you need a new team. IDK though my logic is flawed because you have done well against good players before so take it or leave it. GG's in AE- was legit.

Scrubz- No problem man when we were playing that Ryu set i could tell you were really into it. Keep that focus in all your matches and try to slowly start implementing some of the things i showed you. Ryu is 50% fireballs/zoning which u have down but also largely focused on his frame trap game which opens up the throw game and vice versa. If you play chess you should be able to run with the concepts and ideas of the game once you understand them. Just keep at it and eventually it'll all "click" and that's when the fun starts.

Kaiser- GG's was a good long set after not playing you for a while. Your style is completely different from Gllty which took me a bit to adjust to. Gotta love Akuma unblockables (shout outs to AKS216 for dropping knowledge!) that don't even have to be practiced wtf. That shit is broken and i can't believe i'd never seen it/heard about it before. I was feeling pretty good about my Akuma after a break- right now i think there's no doubt he's my number two which works since he's a nice compliment to Boxer.

Good shit to everybody else- Tahldon we'll have to sit down for a set next time we get a chance and i'll play yah with some of my pad chars + boxer. Your hit confirming improved. Start mixing in more ambigous cross ups- Valle was damn near unblockable after UFGT with that shit.