Ho Chi Minh City HCMC Vietnam

2»

Comments

• R1tt83R1tt83 Joined: Posts: 18
    I would like to put a couple games while I'm here in Saigon. I will be busy these two weeks but ill be free the last week of oct. If there is something goin on da sun of Oct 28, I would like to stop by.
  • AQUA-PURAAQUA-PURA @theasianloner Joined: Posts: 1,634
    Wow this is great, My parents are from Hai Phong and my first time going to Vietnam that's where I stayed, Depending how many aunties I have to stay at their place, I should be doing some sort of tour with my family of south next time I'm there so I'll try and swing by next time.

And yeah, The internet is pretty whack in Vietnam as a whole, I even had trouble uploading pictures from there. I wanna assume kids are doing their homework in Internet cafes but they're probably enjoying the lan connections, so there's no option there.
    "DingDangDoom... BITCH MAKE ROOM!" - DDD
  • hismithismit VietnAmazing Joined: Posts: 434
    I would like to put a couple games while I'm here in Saigon. I will be busy these two weeks but ill be free the last week of oct. If there is something goin on da sun of Oct 28, I would like to stop by.
    PMd you :D . There's a Persona 4 Arena ranking battle going on this Sunday we'll glad if you can join :)
    Wow this is great, My parents are from Hai Phong and my first time going to Vietnam that's where I stayed, Depending how many aunties I have to stay at their place, I should be doing some sort of tour with my family of south next time I'm there so I'll try and swing by next time.

And yeah, The internet is pretty whack in Vietnam as a whole, I even had trouble uploading pictures from there. I wanna assume kids are doing their homework in Internet cafes but they're probably enjoying the lan connections, so there's no option there.

You should come to HCMC bro, I don't know much about northern Vietnam but it seems inferior in many things including FGC :D
  • sheezysheezy Joined: Posts: 6
    Hey hismit, I'm in HCMC for a few months, is there any Street Fighter stuff going down at the moment? I'm interested in playing some local stuff on Sundays if that's still happening.
    Yo sheezy you can come to our place this Sunday. There's a weekly tournament series starting from January hope you can join us :D .
    Other game we have a scene is Persona 4 Arena on Friday evening.

We often gather every Sunday from 4pm. Address: 590/E13 Cach Mang Thang Tam, district 3. It's a gaming coffee with free arcade sticks available :)

You can contact me on Twit: @kaiser_chip
  • sheezysheezy Joined: Posts: 6
    Yeah that sounds great. Haven't had my fix of AE in a while :)
  • LoLifeKillahLoLifeKillah Joined: Posts: 20
    hey so im in ho chi minh district 1 til jan 17th. are there any other days for casuals besides sundays?
    There's a tournament happen this Sunday do you want to join us ^o^
    Games are AE and P4A:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/147833752031710/?ref=22

Online register: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDhRN0dyRXNjb04yOG1kX2p4RnNVOUE6MQ

Usually we do casuals for P4A every Friday evening from 8pm. For AE it is dependable on people schedules so it's pretty random but whenever you want to play just contact me.

My Twitter: @kaiser_chip
  • Beach86Beach86 Joined: Posts: 1
    Hey, anybody using XBL here which can help me answer some questions? Never managed to get it working well enough to play games in HCMC and really really miss it. Would also love to play with any local players. Please send me an e-mail "the_beach86(at)hotmail(dot)com" as I've some just come across this site and it seems most of you are geared towards SF.
    Thanks and happy holidays :-)
  • bboysanstormbboysanstorm Phong Cách Cọp Joined: Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 2013
    plannin to go back to vietnam this july.

where they game @ in ho chi minh city?
    Post edited by bboysanstorm on
    SangerBanger 4D... xbl: sangief17
    www.youtube.com/Team4thDimension
  • ZarekZarek Joined: Posts: 2
    Hello Vietnam,

I am moving to Hanoi for at least a year. Is there a scene in Hanoi as well as HCMC? I'm a Marvel player, but I am learning SF. I want to learn KOF if there are any players. I hate playing online.

Thanks in advance.
  • BlinkityBlinkity Joined: Posts: 1
    Hi all! I'm in HCMC for a week, and I'd love to get some SF4 in. I'm no good, but it would just be fun to meet some people and probably get destroyed. I've also got a friend with me who's an SF2 player. :-p

I think I'll come to the meetup on Sunday afternoon. Is that still happening?
    Anyone come to HCM can contact me, I organize stuffs and produce events for the scene here :)
    Twitter: @kaiser_chip
  • cuartincuartin Joined: Posts: 1
    Hey,I just got to Saigon,let's play SF or KOF.My contacts here:about.me/cuartin
  • ihiryuihiryu Diet Balrog Player !KTB-BC! Joined: Posts: 3,495
    I'll be in Ben Luc in February. I'm down to get some games in, any marvel yet in HCMC??
    "Go f*** yourself." MGX Dudders
    edited December 2013
    No one here plays Marvel sorry.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 13,851
    Soon to be. Apparently @Marn's moving to Vietnam very soon.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • marnmarn ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Joined: Posts: 1,956
    Find me lots of girls who won't steal my stuff please! ^_^
    What about KoF or 3S??
    There's a new open arcade that has KoF XIII.

I love 3S till death but all the arcades that had 3S cabs closed -_-
  • lancenomadlancenomad Joined: Posts: 1
    Hi all just move to Vietnam and I play SF4AE and Mahvel!. I am down to learn other games like skull girls, KoF, etc. @hismit yall still get together on Sundays?
    All right, so I'll be leaving here on Tuesday. Gonna spend new years with my family and am free after that. Does anyone have a stick I can use while I hang out?

lancenomad, you got a copy of marvel?
    leaving tomorrow morning, will be there on the 29th....
    Nice timing :)
    Tet is very near.

Contact me when you arrive and want some game: @kaiser_chip
    Flight got cancelled, will be there on the 30th. I was shooting for Tet. Do you use Viber?
  • SharpEleventhSharpEleventh Joined: Posts: 1
    I'm living near the Aeon Mall in Tân Phú for about a month. Casual but the arcade there has SFxT, SF4, Initial D?? Hit me up if you want to play.
  • laurel_mcfanglaurel_mcfang Joined: Posts: 9
    Hey folks I have been in HCMC for 3 months and would love to play with you guys although I am totally beyond rusty and have no recent experience except with BB CSE let me know if you're still playing.
  • godlikepuddinggodlikepudding Joined: Posts: 1
    I am holidaying in Vietnam at the moment and will be in Ho Chi Minh City in about a week. I'd be keen to meet up for some SF if anything is happening.
    Come to coffee shop 59 (135/59 Tran Hung Dao district 1) every Sunday from 5pm. We got an Ultra setup for PS3 there :)
  • laurel_mcfanglaurel_mcfang Joined: Posts: 9
    edited July 2014
    If any of you guys want to add me on psn id is liminal18.
    I don't do street fighter anymore, but if you do a blazblue or persona night sometime let me know.
    If you got a vita I got UMvC3 lying around.
    Post edited by laurel_mcfang on
  • VietKieu1VietKieu1 Joined: Posts: 3
    edited May 2015
    Where can I find Xbox 360 or ps3/ps4 and arcade stick with sanwa in HCMC
    Post edited by VietKieu1 on
    VietKieu1 wrote: »
    Where can I find Xbox 360 or ps3/ps4 and arcade stick with sanwa in HCMC

Nowhere we all have to order via PlayAsia.
  • VietKieu1VietKieu1 Joined: Posts: 3
    Ok thanks.
  • mecha29mecha29 team coast2coast Joined: Posts: 127
    What's up Hcmc! I will be visiting from December 2-10. I would love to drop by for some matches and meet some fellow sf players. Please let me know if anything is going on during that time. I am from the Los Angeles scene.
    SHAM WOW MILITIA

muff cabage.
2»