The Good But Mostly Bad Police Thread

Comments

• StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,483 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    or hiding a gun up his ass

If I saw a barrel coming out of there, I would've shot too.
    i'm sure no one here is thinking the police lied just because he's black and they think any black guy killed by cops is a victim

the BART thing was legit, this is just whiny fuck the man nonsense

Again, I'm with Weeks on this one.

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    mIRC wrote: »
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
  • GalacticGalactic My member is Well-Known Joined: Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    word is dude wasn't on pcp. He was drunk and had a cab driver take him home when he got there he realized he had no money. Since it was late the driver said he would take his clothes as colleteral til he got in the house and got the money. Dude goes to his house and realized he locked himself out. Dude went back to tell the cab driver and the dude called the cops on him and drove off

That sounds about 10X less likely to be the truth than the cops story.

^_-;
    Too Galactic for you.

^_-;
    word is dude wasn't on pcp. He was drunk and had a cab driver take him home when he got there he realized he had no money. Since it was late the driver said he would take his clothes as colleteral til he got in the house and got the money. Dude goes to his house and realized he locked himself out. Dude went back to tell the cab driver and the dude called the cops on him and drove off

^_-;
    Too Galactic for you.

^_-;
  • El Chupa NegroEl Chupa Negro WALKING PARADOX Joined: Posts: 3,425
    exactly, but only against blacks and mexicans ofcourse. they can always tazer and spray white folk, no need to shoot them. i mean, whites could actually be worth having around, you know, living and stuff. i wonder how many blacks are in this thread condoning this shit.

Word I have seen drunk ass white dudes who rage the fuck out and cops always take them down with non lethal methods. Like c'mon now they give you all tazers ,clubs and spray you have 3 options before you get to the lethal one.
    Jeet Kune Do was all about using what worked and discarding the crap. Fei Long is crap... discard him. A real Jeet Kune Do man plays Dudley.-xS A M U R A Ix
  • Radiantsilvergun3Radiantsilvergun3 Smooth Criminal Joined: Posts: 11,277

^_-;
    Word. I couldn't believe people where actually taking hims eriously.
    RoninChaos: A snap back is when you pimp slap a bitch with your back hand, and snap back around to catch her with the front.

In this one and only life, I fear not death but monotony
  • 730BlackMage730BlackMage Supporting France for Euro 2012 Joined: Posts: 1,460
    Word I have seen drunk ass white dudes who rage the fuck out and cops always take them down with non lethal methods. Like c'mon now they give you all tazers ,clubs and spray you have 3 options before you get to the lethal one.
    Yea, beat the shit out of them with the clubs, the fucked up rodney king's shit with them
    CAN YOU DIG IT!!!
  • PuFFPuFF Dan Marino Joined: Posts: 2,119
    *Uses the P Gorath Signal*
    Mountain Dew is delicious. No matter what Tweleve says.
  • YMDSLTSACYMDSLTSAC Joined: Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Did you actually read what he said?
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
    -Buddha

"Don't let it happen to you like it did to me, I was a black zombie."
  • bearbear I shit in the woods Joined: Posts: 755

This is very believable and logical. Making people strip for collateral happens all the time. I got a cab ride home just a couple weeks, and when we got to my house I realized I was short on cash. So the cab driver asked me to get naked to make sure I didn't rip him off, to which I agreed. I could have just, I don't know, told him that he'd better wait or he'd have no chance of seeing his money, or even just let him hold my watch or something, but I got naked so he'd know I was serious about wanting to give him his money. To put him at ease.

It's happening at restaurants, too. I went to an upscale French place, and the Maître De expressed doubts, based on how I looked, as to whether I could afford their services. "How about I get naked and you keep my clothes as collateral?" I offered, to which he responded, "Right this way, sir!" and showed me to a table.

It's sad that the cops are so out of touch with how things work nowadays. Might have saved a man's life if they knew that naked crazy people were really just reassuring someone in a transaction.
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people. -Jack Handy
  • nameingwaynameingway I say thee nay Joined: Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    bear, you got me.

i paused after reading the first statement in your post to face palm, then finished reading.

good shit.
    This is very believable and logical. Making people strip for collateral happens all the time. I got a cab ride home just a couple weeks, and when we got to my house I realized I was short on cash. So the cab driver asked me to get naked to make sure I didn't rip him off, to which I agreed. I could have just, I don't know, told him that he'd better wait or he'd have no chance of seeing his money, or even just let him hold my watch or something, but I got naked so he'd know I was serious about wanting to give him his money. To put him at ease.

It's happening at restaurants, too. I went to an upscale French place, and the Maître De expressed doubts, based on how I looked, as to whether I could afford their services. "How about I get naked and you keep my clothes as collateral?" I offered, to which he responded, "Right this way, sir!" and showed me to a table.

It's sad that the cops are so out of touch with how things work nowadays. Might have saved a man's life if they knew that naked crazy people were really just reassuring someone in a transaction.

One time when I was working as a host for this lady and she said I had to strip in order to receive payment .
    Jeet Kune Do was all about using what worked and discarding the crap. Fei Long is crap... discard him. A real Jeet Kune Do man plays Dudley.-xS A M U R A Ix
    lol @ pepper spray. People think someone with a gun in their hands will drop their weapon and curl into a fetal position when they are met with PEPPER SPRAY? Really? No. They'll just fire blindly (If you're close enough to hit em with pepper spray, it's nearly point-blank range) and walk away from your corpse coughing and wiping their eyes.

You know why I actually kinda believe this story? Because the cops didn't just come out and say the guy grabbed the gun. It's so easy to cover it up after the fact; get the dude's prints on one of their weapons, and boom, self-defense, no media, no outcry, no NOTHING. Open and shut. The fact that they didn't just do that makes me believe this story wasn't fabricated and the guy really went after the gun. So many cops are killed by their own weapons every year, it's practically a built-in cover-up that they didn't use.

^_-;
    Too Galactic for you.

^_-;
  • BiolinkBiolink Shenmue 3 will come Joined: Posts: 4,293
    PCP is a dissociative and makes you numb to pain. Many times it makes you hot as hell as well which is why you see people with all of their clothes off on it. Literally Incredible Hulk shit if you have a bad experience on it(And even if you don't go crazy it still makes you numb as hell).

Decent call by the cop, since it seems that their lives were actually threatened when he decided to reach for the gun.
    Eleventh Satanic Rule of Earth
    XI:
    "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him."
  • PorterPorter Upstart Joined: Posts: 1,557
    I don't see how two cops had trouble subduing one guy tbh.

He was a football player but how big was he? We're just assuming he was a 300lb linebacker with Zangief arms.

Not sympathizing though...
    Stylish!
    You know, retreating is always an option, and just come back later.
    CAN YOU DIG IT!!!

He was a football player but how big was he? We're just assuming he was a 300lb linebacker with Zangief arms.

Dude was 6 feet tall and 190 in his playing weight in college. He was also a track and field star besides being a football/basketball player. How did the cops catch up with him is the question. Maybe he was so blitzed out of his mind he was running in circles or something.

We know almost nothing about the other two officers so far except that the one who shot him was a male who had 17 months experience. The other could be a small Asian woman for all we know. lol @ equality.
    You know, retreating is always an option, and just come back later.

lol what? Retreat and come back later? So just leave the naked, violently shouting man at 3AM in the morning on the streets and just hope everything will work itself out?

^_-;
    Too Galactic for you.

^_-;
  • R.P.D rookieR.P.D rookie Totally Destructed Joined: Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    If a taser will drop a bull weighing over 2,000 pounds stiff as a board, it will drop a human. There's a reason they have to catch people they demonstrate tasers on and that's because it locks all your muscles up and you fall like a chopped tree without any way to brace yourself from hitting the floor. Unless we're talking about alien beings which can redesign their nervous system on the fly, a human's nervous system is fucked when high voltage flows into the body.If it's a faulty taser, then all bets are off.

Edit: Disagree with thread title and what we're supposed to be lead to believe.
    "Come up in that fucken cornfield!!" --Rocky L Rose
  • MonteMonte Well-Known Member (2 ur mom) Joined: Posts: 2,807
    wtf at this pepper spray bullshit talk. some of y'all need to make friends with cops in large metropolitan areas and have them tell you all the shit they see on a daily basis. it's not a cakewalk and it only takes one time for them to get killed or seriously injured. your ass is going to get got if your mindset is to first protect suspects from themselves.
  • BiolinkBiolink Shenmue 3 will come Joined: Posts: 4,293
    If a taser will drop a bull weighing over 2,000 pounds stiff as a board, it will drop a human. There's a reason they have to catch people they demonstrate tasers on and that's because it locks all your muscles up and you fall like a chopped tree without any way to brace yourself from hitting the floor. Unless we're talking about alien beings which can redesign their nervous system on the fly, a human's nervous system is fucked when high voltage flows into the body.If it's a faulty taser, then all bets are off.

Edit: Disagree with thread title and what we're supposed to be lead to believe.

Not saying it wouldn't have worked in this situation but something to note is that people high on PCP have been known to take numerous tasers and keep on trucking through like nothing happened(You can google PCP taser and find articles of people that could actually walk through the shock while under influence of the drug). Obviously we'll never know what would have happened had they decided to subdue him with shocks though.
    Eleventh Satanic Rule of Earth
    XI:
    "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him."
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    people bitch about tazors but they really are the best. dont know why they werent used here. ah well no biggie dude was dangerous

Dude, pcp allows you to roll cancel damn near anything. You can get hit by a car doing 50, and if it doesn't kill you or knock you out, you will hop back up and continue to try to run or walk, even though your legs just gained like 4 more joints apiece. You won't feel that shit. Your strength is maxed out like you're constantly on an adrenaline rush. You're basically Mech Zangief with unlimited super bar, full POW, full Revenge, full CC, ALL that good shit, all at the same time for like the next 3-5 hours. A taser really wouldn't bother a dusted-up junkie too much. Might tickle some.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • ArsenalArsenal Not even close Joined: Posts: 4,195
    Has it been confirmed that he was on PCP or are people just assuming he was due to him being naked and acting strangely?
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,170 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I posted the video of a cop getting tasered and walking through it. It doesn't effect everyone the same way.

Pcp, nigga. Pcp. The closest thing you will find to grabbing a starman in real life. You'd get worked by a 95lb woman if she were high on pcp.
    Has it been confirmed that he was on PCP or are people just assuming he was due to him being naked and acting strangely?

Thats a good question
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,507
    D
    lol what? Retreat and come back later? So just leave the naked, violently shouting man at 3AM in the morning on the streets and just hope everything will work itself out?

^_-;

Which is why I still don't understand if this was the case why the cops are the only witnesses.

To quote Dave Chappelle, "I've seen this kinda shit before." Let's just say that every time I ever saw a nigga naked and acting crazy and looped out, in real life and on cops (totaling over 15 times so far), it was always pcp, and they *always* needed like 4-5 cops to take his ass down. Pcp is a VERY strong possibility in this case.
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,507
    Not confirmed just speculation, unless someone has a link??
    D

^_-;

Which is why I still don't understand how the cops are the only witnesses.

Have they identified the Cops involved yet??
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,719
    Pcp, nigga. Pcp. The closest thing you will find to grabbing a starman in real life.

Wait a minute...

Fooball player... PCP... starman...

OMG,
    Karin > *. Games with Karin and Vampire Savior > *.
    Website | Twitch | Your mom | Facebook | Twitter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist - I play both Alpha 3 and the garbage that isn't Alpha 3.
  • MonteMonte Well-Known Member (2 ur mom) Joined: Posts: 2,807
    Thats a good question

it's actually not a good question at all. who cares? he was obviously under the influence of something and acting strangely and if you're a cop you should assume the worst.
    i posted the video of a cop getting tasered and walking through it.
    i posted the video of a cop getting tasered and walking through it. It doesnt e
    i posted the video of a cop getting tasered and walking through it. It doesn't effect everyone the same way.

Triple combo!

Which is why I still don't understand how the cops are the only witnesses.

Have they identified the Cops involved yet??

Well remember the dude ran from them, twice. Maybe he ran into an alley or something.

^_-;
    Too Galactic for you.

^_-;
    Triple combo!

More like he tried a combo string, fucked up, and got it right on the third try. Problem was SRK had the Record Input option on.

^_-;

nah, leave an come back with some black dude nicknamed after one of IHOP's omelets. "Big Country" in particular
    CAN YOU DIG IT!!!
  • REALPLAYERREALPLAYER Joined: Posts: 1,649

i believe this, simply because you can't make shit like this up. haha
    Mag/Dorm/Sent; Wolv/Dorm/Verg; Dante/Trish/others; Mag/VJoe/RR; Skrull/Nova/Spenc; Tron/Frank/others; Wesk/Dog/Akuma; Morr/MODOK/others; Nova/IM/Strange; Hawk/Dorm/Sent; Skrull/Chris/Doom; Hag/Hulk/Doom; Hag/Spenc/others; Tron/Spenc/Shulk; Hulk/Skrull/Shulk; Shulk/Task/Akuma; Morr/Strange/Phnx; GR/Nova/Phnx; Tron/Thor/Phnx; Viper/VJoe/others; Viper/SkrullFank/Doom; Hulk/MODOK/Dorm; Hulk/Pool/Mag; Zero/MODOK/FB; FB/MagDogDorm/others; Spider/StormX23/HawkStrider/IMRR/GRShulk; Cap/RRDoom/HawkThor/Viper others; X23/MorrArth/TronRR/ChrisHulk; Jill/IMDoom/DanteAkuma/TaskSent; Wolv/Pool/Sent; Thor/others/Strange; Thor/Trish/Doom; others/ Nova/Thor; Dfndrs; IF/others/Fel; Tron/PW/?; others/PW/Dog; VJoe/H-Ko/Shulk; Nem/Ryu/others; others/Morr/Shuma; GR/Shulk/H-Ko/Shuma
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,483 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wait a minute...

Fooball player... PCP... starman...

OMG,

:rofl: man, nothing went right for New Orleans that day. Still, that was a BEASTLY run. Props.

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    mIRC wrote: »
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
  • CLU 2CLU 2 Capcom's gonna get sued for that ass. Joined: Posts: 5,710

/nominated for article.

As I see it.
    "Terribad FG." ~ Hatred Edge, on Soul Calibur V

As for hubcapsignstop, trying to respond to anything he says is like having your OS ask "Delete C:\ and mass-rape orphans? Y/Y?" ~ ThePurpleBunny
    it's actually not a good question at all. who cares? he was obviously under the influence of something and acting strangely and if you're a cop you should assume the worst.

huh what lol? So Osama Bin Laden in a working ironman suit, armed with two large dogs under his arms that shoot radio active bees?

So LAtimes have a special page that updates whenever there is a LAPD story

Just found this - LAPD shooting: Department defends slaying of unarmed naked man in Playa Vista - latimes.com
    Just youtubed some PCP videos. Damn. Why does it always have to be black guys getting naked, rolling around on the ground?
  • Riot GuardRiot Guard Old School Joined: Posts: 3,903
    yeah im pretty sure police have never made a false report to cover their asses, I mean it is the law and the law won

Im sure their tazers needed some batteries, the pepper spray was low, and that two grown men could not take down one person

17 months on the force...pfft..

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

Arsenal- Have you seen the one that was on Cops where this ogre looking naked man juggernaut punched through a fence and walked through. That is the power of PCP.
    I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

Arsenal- Have you seen the one that was on Cops where this ogre looking naked man juggernaut punched through a fence and walked through. That is the power of PCP.

Reading the link Rock put up from wikipedia, someone on PCP broke out of handcuffs using brute force. :amazed:
    Yeah, I youtubed that one too. Dude did a Falcon punch through a solid wooden fence. And dude was fucking BUILT. It took 8 cops to bring him down. Pepper spray didn't do shit.
  • acerbicacerbic Joined: Posts: 1,113
    Just youtubed some PCP videos. Damn. Why does it always have to be black guys getting naked, rolling around on the ground?

White people don't do that? To be fair though if it was a dude locked in a house high on meth ranting about the government coming after him he's probably white.
    Wrecking your world though TCP/IP, stealing your ghz, and in general harvesting your data. For Ameria.
    Oh, I wasn't saying that only black dudes use PCP, but if you go on youtube, almost all of the videos are of black dudes rolling on the ground naked.

Also, PCP is about the scariest sounding drug ever. The Straight Dope: Does PCP turn people into cannibals?
    White people don't do that? To be fair though if it was a dude locked in a house high on meth ranting about the government coming after him he's probably white.

They get naked, too, but they just run around and act they're back in college, like ya boy , or they just act really stoned. Brothers turn into lesser versions of the Incredible Hulk...but the clothes don't seem to survive the transformation. Maybe it hits those with higher testosterone in more violent ways, I dunno.
  • 1TruKing1TruKing Joined: Posts: 174
    Generally speaking if a cop gets called to a situation where an individual is naked and acting in an agressive manner they will assume the person is on PCP because way more often than not its going to be true. As others have said when you're on PCP you don't feel pain at all. You are a lot stronger than you normally are and can do things you normally wouldn't because the pain would keep you from doing it. Examples would be kicking open the back door of a police car and running away on a broken leg, breaking out of handcuffs, sliding down a telephone pole fully naked, taking down multiple police officers armed iwth riot gear. Typically it will take 5+ officers to take down an average person on PCP and thats basically one officer grabbing a limb and you're still not guaranteed of anything. PCP basically turns you into Ip Man. And yes tasers don't work on a duster. Shooting them in the leg won't really work either I mean they can run away on a broken leg do you think shooting them in the leg will do much?
    "Build a man a fire and he's warm for hours. Light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life"
    I thought tasers send electrical currents that essentially shut down your nervous system, causing your body to momentarily rigor and stiffen.
    Man, can you see the shit that would be said in a police report if one of us was hopped up on Starman?

"At that point, the suspect became beligerent, and leaped at Officer Harris, punching and kicking her at least 7 times before landing, while yelling 'I'm so PRINGLES!!' and 'Where dat Mango Sent?'...he then grabbed a towel and apparently tried to give himself a friction burn."
    I thought tasers send electrical currents that essentially shut down your nervous system, causing your body to momentarily rigor and stiffen.

You seem to have missed it: pcp...roll-cancels...dat...ish. You become as broken as the most powerful mugen character.

For as long as they hold down the trigger, that's what it does. I'm not doubting the strength/lack of pain individuals gain by doing pcp. However, doing pcp does not rewire the human nervous system to just let electrical current pass freely through without causing gridlock of the muscles.
  • acerbicacerbic Joined: Posts: 1,113

You get hopped up on whatever and shit doesn't work like it once did. Plus a fair amount of "non lethal" items are mostly bullshit. The actual amount of current or whatever to restrain someone that's seriously lost it, would kill a lot of people, so any sort of less than lethal force amounts to fuck all so the department doesn't get sued into the ground when they tase your crazy uncle and he gets a heart attack.
    Wrecking your world though TCP/IP, stealing your ghz, and in general harvesting your data. For Ameria.