the 209 thread ver. 1.5

maddriftermaddrifter your local bipsonJoined: Posts: 371
another attempt at a 209 thread. lets keep this one fighting game specific only. if you got something off topic to talk about then take it to aim, pm, facebook whatever.
geese/rock/mbison(psycho) k groove my first real team.....
"the tools are in my hand..."

Comments

• TurtleHugoTurtleHugo Higher Marvel Joined: Posts: 131
    Yeee 209 whats good! Mike you starting the empresso casuals back up? Think we could get a MvC2 station? I got a setup(ps3) cool lil 23" vizo, and a couple of joysticks (T.E. And a moss) I will be accepting any money match up to $20. You name it you got it.:cool: Would be cool to send out MvC2 on some good hype. I wanna see some epic MMs!

Blackheart vs Snake! This has to go Dwn! I got $20 on blackheart get @ me!
    Ty vs turtlehugo Jump in the pool match? Hahaha knice lab run back!
    Anybody else Dwn to play? Steven? Darrel? Mad? Unknows?

Also one other note, this Weekend is gonna be epic... Snake Vs Taco209 6 round boxing exhibition! Personal vendetta! Going Dwn this weekend... These guys are out for blood and this should really be very interesting! Side bets anyone? If you wanna come to the event just speak up! BBQ liqour and a good fight(s)!
    Just playin' the game....
  • maddriftermaddrifter your local bipson Joined: Posts: 371
    Yeee 209 whats good! Mike you starting the empresso casuals back up? Think we could get a MvC2 station? I got a setup(ps3) cool lil 23" vizo, and a couple of joysticks (T.E. And a moss) I will be accepting any money match up to $20. You name it you got it.:cool: Would be cool to send out MvC2 on some good hype. I wanna see some epic MMs!

Blackheart vs Snake! This has to go Dwn! I got $20 on blackheart get @ me!
    Ty vs turtlehugo Jump in the pool match? Hahaha knice lab run back!
    Anybody else Dwn to play? Steven? Darrel? Mad? Unknows?

Also one other note, this Weekend is gonna be epic... Snake Vs Taco209 6 round boxing exhibition! Personal vendetta! Going Dwn this weekend... These guys are out for blood and this should really be very interesting! Side bets anyone? If you wanna come to the event just speak up! BBQ liqour and a good fight(s)!

if you got a setup then im down. anybody is welcome if they want to bring a setup. its just hard for me to supply everything since i dont have a car and yes the age ol blkhrt vs snake battle is always fun to watch. lets see if it goes down....... and blkhrt we still got that money match going for 150$ lets see if you know how to beat my bison.
  • TurtleHugoTurtleHugo Higher Marvel Joined: Posts: 131
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    Taco vs Snake 6 round boxing match this weekend!
    "Personal Vendetta" I know these guys personally and let me tell you this, they may game together and smoke a blunt together from time 2 time! But they have a really bitter rivalry and they can not stand losing to the other! Halo reach,puzzle fighter,mw2,Mario cart 64,... Even fucking Star wars episode 1 pod racer!!! Now they about to square off in the boxing ring!

GET FUCKING HYPED!!!!!
    Just playin' the game....
  • drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 6,982 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Well, I was talking to the wife about this stuff a few days ago and she said she really wouldnt mind, in fact she would like it, if I went to some of the sessions you host Mike. So maybe sometime soon I can come out. I should be getting my settlement money soon so I will have an extra tv around that I would be able to bring. Im not too comfortable totting around my xbox but I wouldnt mind bringing my ps2 for some CvS2. Only problem, I dont have any ps2 sticks. I can make a couple but I need another ps1 pad to hack. Anyone have one they want to donate?
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
    Well, I was talking to the wife about this stuff a few days ago and she said she really wouldnt mind, in fact she would like it, if I went to some of the sessions you host Mike. So maybe sometime soon I can come out. I should be getting my settlement money soon so I will have an extra tv around that I would be able to bring. Im not too comfortable totting around my xbox but I wouldnt mind bringing my ps2 for some CvS2. Only problem, I dont have any ps2 sticks. I can make a couple but I need another ps1 pad to hack. Anyone have one they want to donate?

If you want to donate a cheap tv(CRT) to the coffee shop I can donate my black mass arcade stick for dc and ps2 to you or whoever is interested.
  • moe wifimoe wifi Joined: Posts: 332
    yo can someone swoop me for the lodi tourney on sunday?

and mike are you going to lodi orrr???
    BURRRRRR
  • KiDIKoRuSKiDIKoRuS Magneto The God MC Joined: Posts: 263
    Yo, I respect the resurrection of the 209, keep this shit legit. Me and the squad gonna remain active out here ya dig. If niggaz fuckin wit that MvC3 HARDCORE then get at me, crack sessions every weekend until dawn u feel me? Im tryna be THAT d00d to take out, quote me on that bruh, i'm trainin tell I fall out. I'm still gonna train in SSF4 a bit just to stay up, but im gonna main MvC3.

Anyone who wants the 209 to get respect and become a threat is welcomed. If you a casual player, stay home. Valle disrespected the shit out of cencal by making a tourney IN cencal and making it norcal/socal. VERY few spots cen players got, and most of the spots were reserved for norcal/socal. When players refer to cali, its either norcal or socal, i swear that shits about to change.

Ya'll Modesto MDOME niggaz, GET AT ME!
    Squad
  • LenohLenoh Joined: Posts: 3
    So what's going on at the Modesto Boomers now? I haven't been there since they used the token system. I may go back if the comp is good. I haven't felt like going, though. The hype's just died down in the last few years.
    well everybody im having a session at the empresso coffee house aka java. come down and support the community!
  • JoutaiJoutai Some Ken Player Joined: Posts: 644
    well everybody im having a session at the empresso coffee house aka java. come down and support the community!

Today?
  • trikontrikon So yeah, i win. Joined: Posts: 194
    Valle disrespected the shit out of cencal by making a tourney IN cencal and making it norcal/socal. VERY few spots cen players got, and most of the spots were reserved for norcal/socal. When players refer to cali, its either norcal or socal, i swear that shits about to change.

He didnt disrespect anyone and he actually did reserve spots for central california, he gave 1/3 of the spots to fresno guys. "Cencal" is the middle part of california (bakersfield, fresno, and maybe merced i guess) not "central valley" but the correct term for that area is MidCal, in contrast to Norcal and Socal.
    Buff as F*ck
  • KiDIKoRuSKiDIKoRuS Magneto The God MC Joined: Posts: 263
    So what's going on at the Modesto Boomers now? I haven't been there since they used the token system. I may go back if the comp is good. I haven't felt like going, though. The hype's just died down in the last few years.

After cvs2 died, boomers died, tekken was hot there for a while but didnt last long. I think there best game is like ddr supernova or some shit lol.
    Squad
  • LenohLenoh Joined: Posts: 3
    After cvs2 died, boomers died, tekken was hot there for a while but didnt last long. I think there best game is like ddr supernova or some shit lol.

What about Funworks? Is that any better?
    Casuals at the empresso. Drop by if want to test yourself.
  • drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 6,982 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Sorry I didnt make it out there this weekend. I had a lot of shit to do around the house and a lot of research to do on building a pc. Anyhow, I'll try to make it out there next weekend if nothing comes up.
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
    yeah valle didnt diss any1 lols you prob jus saw the thread too late

i coulda signed up but i didnt cause i havent been playin much sf4 anyways

but yeah just made a new xbl gt yall should add me if you wanna play ssf4 or hdr

gt- Mr Moe 209
    BURRRRRR
    Well thanks to the group that came over to game even though they couldn't play long. It's still going really slow but all well. I'll post up in here if I'll be hosting next week.
  • KorngoKorngo ______ Joined: Posts: 3,620
    $20. You name it you got it.:cool: Would be cool to send out MvC2 on some good hype. I wanna see some epic MMs!

you still doin' that? i'm kinda down.,.
  • lvlonkiilvlonkii Joined: Posts: 16
    hey whats up everybody,java is a little out of my ways since im near the winco area, any of you guys play online? i need to practice so i can try to join a tournament i play on both consoles SSF4, MVC2 and i recently started playing Arcana Heart 3. Add or message me if you guys want some matches
    actually, i don't even care about money matching. i just kinda wanna play marvel 2 onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeee time before it goes to the light. =[
    ay, just heads up to everyone. both tracy and stockton best buys have marvel 3 demo to play. =]
    ay, just heads up to everyone. both tracy and stockton best buys have marvel 3 demo to play. =]

4sho definitely gonna hit that up soon

and shit whats good for the week guys im tryna play hella bad!
    BURRRRRR
    aye wait what build do they have? lmao

i hope theres at least 6-8 playable chars
    BURRRRRR
  • Anime LoverAnime Lover lol Joined: Posts: 75
    what up stockton thread number 3 lol
    hey! Mad u ready to money match me $150 at java this sunday the 13
    my Sagat got your Bison down it free money 4 me ha haaa!!!
    i guess i will b useing the $150 to buy my mvc3 joystick
    i think we can mm around 6pm ill asked my boss if i can get of work early sunday if not ill b there at 10pm
    umvc3 is the best fighting game!!!
    i play on ps3 controller i cant use joystick anymore!
    Soul Calibur5,Street Fighter x Tekken and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Ext.
    I got 50 on sensei! Sidebets???
    ay what happened to the 2nd thread??? chucky akenz told me he would kill me if i didnt delete the first thread so he can start the new one 'cause chucky akenz is taken over stockton!
    ay what happened to the 2nd thread??? chucky akenz told me he would kill me if i didnt delete the first thread so he can start the new one 'cause chucky akenz is taken over stockton!

a mod deleted it bro
    that thread was quite entertaining tho what a shame it had to go
    also cant wait for mvc3 to come out i will destroy everyone in that shit

and yea whats good korngo ima be at best buy tomorrow get at me
    BURRRRRR
    the best buy in stockton? i think i'm banned from there... i'd be better off going to tracy... iunno, i havent gone back to stockton best buy since... ay, i clicked up with kidikarus so we needa get some goin' moe! i heard manteca dumb ass crackin' with the gaming!!! and we all smoke so it's perrrrfect!!!! lol

ay anything going down at java? on maybe saturday? would it be possible???
    TURTLEHUGO... why aint you replying to my mm???? YOU SAID ANYONE.... =( and i'm not even that good. we can give the money to like mike or someone we both agree on so nothing shady happens and it's all in fun too!

me/kidikarus and we'll find someone else vs you/snake/bh? 20 a head sound ok? i'm down to go higher than 20 if you want.

let's have marvel 2 go out the way it should! with hype!

otherwise.. well... not to toot my horn, but it seems like marvel 2 is gonna retire in the 209 as ME, kurf talk a.k.a korn waka flocka a.k.a hello korngo a.k.a korngaroo a.k.a korghis khan a.k.a the nature boy korn flair a.k.a hollywood korngo a.k.a kornholio powers a.k.a korngo sutherland a.k.a korncatte a.k.a dolce and kornbana a.k.a dj popkornflakez a.k.a k-go a.k.a kornberg a.k.a korngo phat sacks a.k.a korngo de mayo and last but not least... just plain ol' KORNGO as YOUR 209 OFFICIAL MARVEL CHAMPION.

holla at yo boy! it's all good fun, though, really. =] but for real, i am the king of 209 marvel.
    i wouldnt say dumbass crackin haha but we have some sleepers

i would say the best players are me punishere and kid ik, opher is a beast too but he moved, theres other players too but i have not met them yet

but we bouta have sessions going every week once mvc3 hits
    im also gonna fuck with java when mvc3 come out so yea it will be all good in due time
    BURRRRRR
    I got 50 on sensei! Sidebets???

ill take your bet korngo. 50 dollars right? dont disappear on me now.
    So when will best buy be getting that mvc3 demo? Been going there after class and only kinect games, mall rats, and chicken heads. These people need to go home and take care of their kids.
    Buff as F*ck
    ill take your bet korngo. 50 dollars right? dont disappear on me now.

all i ask is to be present during the mm. =] when's it going down? and are plans for the javabowl back on???

moe wifi, lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    4sho when yall do the mm i will head out there with kid ikorus

ill mm any1 for lunch tho cause im a broke ass ninja atm

any gm except mvc2 unless you wanna do a mvc2 low tier mm haha
    BURRRRRR
    all i ask is to be present during the mm. =] when's it going down? and are plans for the javabowl back on???

moe wifi, lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So does that mean your down to bet right? Were putting down all the money before the match so have it ready before the match. So if we do it at my spot we aren't having anybody watch unless they have money on the line.
    of course i'm down. there's no way to do it at java? it'll be easier for me to get over to java then it would be for me to go to your house (no offence, you live far from me)

moe wifi, i'll do a low tier mm. =]
    maddrifter, so wait... you mean like NOBODY at all is allowed to be there right unless they have money to bet with??? 'cause that's fine with me. but like i really hope nobody is gonna be there to watch, and they ain't bettin'.

and i think the side bets should be at least 20 bucks or more.
  • KelenaeKelenae Joined: Posts: 42
    Just made this account to say its nice to see a group over here in Stockton. Cant wait tell McV3 hits so i can meet some of you guys. Also got like 4-5 friends i can bring.
    Just made this account to say its nice to see a group over here in Stockton. Cant wait tell McV3 hits so i can meet some of you guys. Also got like 4-5 friends i can bring.

helllll yeah!!!! let's play!!! ASAP!!!

EDIT: btw, what part of stockton/where in stockton do you play at?
  • KelenaeKelenae Joined: Posts: 42
    helllll yeah!!!! let's play!!! ASAP!!!

EDIT: btw, what part of stockton/where in stockton do you play at?

No doubt so pumped for this game. Been watching streams all week, Can not wait.

I live in South side near Edison High School.
    we for sure should click up when it comes out!!! i dont own a console or anything, but DAMN i wanna play!!!!
    alright everyone so far the bets are me vs blk hrt for 150 and a 50 dollar side bet from korngo which im also taking. korngo if you dont put money down before the match all bets are off. so other than that we should have it over at the java so anybody is down to check it out. we should also have mvc3 there but dont bet on it since im not getting it on the first day most likely.
    head up everybody. the money match is today and it starts at 6pm so come check it out if your interested.
  • patmonstapatmonsta Joined: Posts: 1,052
    good luck mad NY CHANCE ITLL BE ON YOUTUBE?
    keep in touch thru Twitter patmonsta
    Facebook Patrick Ramos
    alright everyone so far the bets are me vs blk hrt for 150 and a 50 dollar side bet from korngo which im also taking. korngo if you dont put money down before the match all bets are off. so other than that we should have it over at the java so anybody is down to check it out. we should also have mvc3 there but dont bet on it since im not getting it on the first day most likely.

yeah baby!!! i WON the $150 mm and an extra $5 mm after that dam i took $155 from Mad now it time to go buy a juystick lol
    and Snake turtle hugo and Ty Sidebeted and Ty won $5 and Turtle Hugo won $10 and Snake won $20 lol

dam im still the best in the 209 stockton baby!!!

mvc3 24 more hours i cant wait
    Soul Calibur5,Street Fighter x Tekken and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Ext.
    maddrifter put up a good fight he is a really good stockton player if u guy want to see the fight Mad will put the video up soon it CRAZY
    Who want to money match on mvc3 i need another joy stick lol
    post the vid mike
    and shit how yall always let anime dude win? i dont understand lols
    haha jk but yea ill mm you in mvc3 bruh
    not high stakes tho im looking for new job atm
    and shit i thought you play on pad why you buy a stick?
    im not even gonna play marvel on stick cause its a easy ass gm and pad feels better to me for vs games like marvel
    BURRRRRR
    My friend Harban challenge you to mm blk heart for best in Stockton title. Take it?
    Buff as F*ck
  • TysamuraiTysamurai Dim Mak Joined: Posts: 355
    Wanna side bet? I got money on Blackheart for sure.

LETS GO SYL0!! cant wait till midnight so I can finally play magneto in the new game. Mag/Storm/Sent is still hella broken in this game.
    "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing". - Socrates

Money Enthusiast, Esports Gosu Gamer, and Marvel Veteran.
    awwwwww fuck me!!! dude, i wasent even in town!! i just got home now!! fuck!!! wassup with a fuckin' week's notice mayng!!! roar!!!

at ay all you niggas playing mss get off my team.