the 209 thread ver. 1.5

Comments

• starkilledstarkilled Black and white (I'm really black) Joined: Posts: 1,702
    I'll be there around 5, Snake, Ty, where you all at? Teach me Mvc3!
    fuck a relationship. god told that stupid bitch eve not to eat the fuckin mango or whatever, the bitch did, and fucked everyone. fuck women! shout out to snakes! -jimmy1200
  • JoutaiJoutai Some Ken Player Joined: Posts: 644
    Since the following week's a 4 day weekend for me, I should be able to stay towards the end for that session.
  • lvl10mudkiplvl10mudkip Joined: Posts: 3
    ill be there in a bit but impact cant make he test bound...
  • WalkmanWalkman Aspiring Organizer Joined: Posts: 41
    Are you guys going to make it out to Southtown Arcade on Sunday for KOF since some Socal players like Reynald, Romance, Duc, and 4leaf are coming out? This is going to be a big session to make it out to since there will probably be a lot of competition and a good chance to level up.

Not to mention if you have school you don't have to worry since it's a long weekend.
    In other news Modesto Junior College is having a UMVC3 Tournament at The Gamers Network on February 24th. Sign up is $10 and it's double elim, but I'm not sure about the pay out since it says 1 in 4 will win so.... yeah. Something to look into.
  • agcalonicoagcalonico Still Churnin' Butter Joined: Posts: 467
    anyone in the 209 play that league of legends? I'm going to start streaming again soon if anyone is interested.
    "Says the honda player because watching a half naked fat guy with face paint who isn't even supporting a hockey team spam a move that lets us simultaneously notice how uneven his butt cheeks are and what color his thong is is sooo much more appealing"
    SSFIVAE: Dudley, Zangief, Guile
    I used to play lots more League of LEgends. I mostly play DOTA2 kind of casually, but I really enjoy both of them a lot.
  • prind0prind0 Eat. Sleep. Srk. Joined: Posts: 11
    Still a weekly this coming Sunday? I'm gonna try to make it out, I've really been letting my game slip because I haven't had any offline matches for a month or two (and I've barely touched SSF4 since the 2012 update came out!) . So long as I have gas and time, I can bring an LCD (5ms response time if it matters), a 360, a SE stick, and both SSF4AE and UMVC3 if it will help out.
  • maddriftermaddrifter your local bipson Joined: Posts: 371
    Still a weekly this coming Sunday? I'm gonna try to make it out, I've really been letting my game slip because I haven't had any offline matches for a month or two (and I've barely touched SSF4 since the 2012 update came out!) . So long as I have gas and time, I can bring an LCD (5ms response time if it matters), a 360, a SE stick, and both SSF4AE and UMVC3 if it will help out.
    Yeah we still do it and it's getting good turn outs so far. Brings set up is always encouraged so your all clear. I'm down for sf4 and there's always a good turnout for umvc3
    geese/rock/mbison(psycho) k groove my first real team.....
    "the tools are in my hand..."
    Did I leave my Xbox power cord the week I was there?
    Did I leave my Xbox power cord the week I was there?
    Yes for some reason you all just left it with me when I asked about the red ringed xbox. I should have it somewhere in my room.
    fuck a relationship. god told that stupid bitch eve not to eat the fuckin mango or whatever, the bitch did, and fucked everyone. fuck women! shout out to snakes! -jimmy1200
    Yes for some reason you all just left it with me when I asked about the red ringed xbox. I should have it somewhere in my room.
    I must've forgot about it then since I did take the RRoD'd Xbox but forgot the power cord. Could you bring it Sunday?
    I must've forgot about it then since I did take the RRoD'd Xbox but forgot the power cord. Could you bring it Sunday?
    I sure can. =)
    well everybody its that time again. ill be at empresso at 5pm if anybody wants to get things started early.
    Ggs to everyone Last Sunday night. It was great seeing new faces and old. Learned a lot of new things on SSF4AE as well.
    The funniest money match I have ever seen, 7 bucks and 3 Cinnabon coupons were on the line, both played well.
    Hope to see you all and some for next Sundays sessions, we are growing, so I think next Sunday I will get there earlier than everyone, say around 3-4 and set up so we have more space to move around.
    Okay guys! I made a thread detailing my little local event in the 209 Area! It'll be held in Manteca with ease of access as it's just an exit off of 99 at Austin Road!

All are welcome to come, we currently only have AE2012 and KOF for both PS3 (Two setups) and 360 (One setup). Check it out and I hope you can show up and make this a regular thing! this might conflict with some events currently but we are going to try to make this a regular thing so even if you miss the first one please come out to others!

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/quick-max-209-local-first-one-feb-25-2012-kofxiii-sf4-umvc3-anything.155026/
  • CVFSUCVFSU team Joined: Posts: 193
    who is going to the stockton tourney sat?
    CVFSU -AKA- central valley fxcks shxt up -AKA- central valley fighting styles united
    http://cvfsu.webs.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100002426675867
    Ggs to everybody that made it to my weeklies. I want to do a ranbat for umvc3 this week cause that usually gets a steady stream of comp. I'll consider any other game depending on the turnout. So everybody please post up so I know how many set ups to make accommodations for. The more people respond about there experience at the session the easier it is for new comers to take the risk of driving to here for comp in there particular game. Btw shout outs to all the players that came out and brought a set up. The community can't grow without your contributions.
  • Anime LoverAnime Lover lol Joined: Posts: 75
    dam i look cool on stream!!!

everybody love Black Heart

Downtown Beatdown Tournament - Ultimate Marvel 3

http://www.twitch.tv/finestko/b/306994031
    umvc3 is the best fighting game!!!
    i play on ps3 controller i cant use joystick anymore!
    Soul Calibur5,Street Fighter x Tekken and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Ext.
  • Anime LoverAnime Lover lol Joined: Posts: 75
    wow cool fighting

Soul Calibur5

Street Fighter x Tekken

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Ext.

umvc3 is the best fighting game!!!
    i play on ps3 controller i cant use joystick anymore!
    Soul Calibur5,Street Fighter x Tekken and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Ext.
    GAmes today, please bring set ups and sticks! Can't wait to see you all and play!!
    Can't make it for the next 3 weeks, got midterms and papers I've been procrastinating on :(. 2 weeks if I can kick my ass into gear and not get lazy.
  • SchmidtnurfaceSchmidtnurface Safe On Block Joined: Posts: 320
    I im going to try to make it at least once a month. Sundays are rough for me but when I do make it I will always bring a setup =)
    Dont be "that guy".
    I'll be at empire today playing with Mysitc and mike.
    Just a reminder for those that make it to the Sunday casuals. Please bring your own controller just in case others for some reason cant fit a controller in there car for some crazy reason cause i know people would never just come without a controller out of laziness lol.
    It's that time again folks, Quick Max casuals going down this Saturday at teh same place, so if you can make it out it'd be great.
    well just a reminder ill be at empesso at 5-5:30 for anybody thats going to todays session. remember everybody to bring a controller.
    I should be able to make it again starting from the 18th, got one last paper to finish for school.

I'm curious of peoples opinions of SFXT so far. I'm not liking the game and hoping that when I do get a chance to play it offline I'll change my mind. The game feels slower than AE to me, slow walkspeeds still and even bigger stages that you can roll out of pressure from makes me want to quit already and just play KoF...
    I'll be there tomorrow at 4! Going early to set up!!!!
    Was thinking about doing a 2 dollar tournament for sf x tekken for tomorrows casuals. Lets start off on this game hard so we can represent our area as a strong base of players. It will all depend on what the demand is on this game on Sunday so its up in the air for now. Feedback is encouraged!
    I can start going again since that 3 week hiatus; finally get to try SFXT offline :3
    I'll be there tomorrow at 4! Going early to set up!!!!
    Did I ever get my power adapter back? I can't remember.
  • KoolblaidKoolblaid Frame traps all day Joined: Posts: 30
    209 thread so quiet lately, feels bad man.
  • KorngoKorngo ______ Joined: Posts: 3,620
    hey, i heard that there's an' arcade or something like that in Merced??? anyone in the 209 can confirm that?

btw... anyone who lives in Manteca.... y'all know of any jobs hiring??? ... it's like almost for sure i'll be moving there next month... just gotta make sure i got a few things taken cared of first

btw, SNAKE.... if you still read this thread.... we should totally like... get some games in on marvel. i know i'm nowhere near your level, or know half of the shit you do, but i would love to learn.
    Looks like I'm without a ride so I can't make it *sigh*
  • B.RevolverB.Revolver Fraud Joined: Posts: 11
    I think this is the first time I've shown up with no one else here.
    "What do you see at the end of your fist?"
    Is there even a session this week?
    I didn't show up last weeki was feeling sick. I don't have anyones number so I don't know...
    Anyone got any info shoot me a text 909 702 0193
    Hey guys I'm running late sorry. I'm heading out right now.
    Sorry for such a short notice everyone but I'm not able to make it today. I've got to study for an important test tomorrow and it's a brothers birth day. I'll return next week though, sorry once again for the timely short/late notice.