the 209 thread ver. 1.5

Comments

• Anime LoverAnime Lover lol Joined: Posts: 75
    post the vid mike
    and shit how yall always let anime dude win? i dont understand lols
    haha jk but yea ill mm you in mvc3 bruh
    not high stakes tho im looking for new job atm
    and shit i thought you play on pad why you buy a stick?
    im not even gonna play marvel on stick cause its a easy ass gm and pad feels better to me for vs games like marvel

i do play on a ps3 pad but all the tournament is on xbox and i hate the xbox pad so now im force to buy two joystick 1 for ps3 and the other for xbox.
    yeah mvc3 is easy but u still need skillz to win,ssf4 is easy and the scrub still suck ass
    umvc3 is the best fighting game!!!
    i play on ps3 controller i cant use joystick anymore!
    Soul Calibur5,Street Fighter x Tekken and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Ext.
    My friend Harban challenge you to mm blk heart for best in Stockton title. Take it?

yeah i want to take Harban money too just tell me where,when and who will he be play because i will use Sagat and i need to train how to fight his character,i just got my ps3 and ssf4 a week ago and i dont no how to fight the new character in ssf4,we are talking about ssf4 mm right? if he want to do mvc3 mm that will have to wait
    Soul Calibur5,Street Fighter x Tekken and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Ext.
  • moe wifimoe wifi Joined: Posts: 332
    i do play on a ps3 pad but all the tournament is on xbox and i hate the xbox pad so now im force to buy two joystick 1 for ps3 and the other for xbox.
    yeah mvc3 is easy but u still need skillz to win,ssf4 is easy and the scrub still suck ass

yea u right of course it takes skill any gm at a high level does regardless how simple it is

but yea fuck 360 pad i use the joystick instead of the shitty d pad i might have to use that for mvc3 but it wont matter cause i play tvc on gamecube pad and that is a true piece of shit so ill be fine lols

bouta pick mine up at midnight, too fuckin juiced its gon be hard to form a team right away too many clean characters
    BURRRRRR
    aye anime dude my boi opher owes me a ps3 TE stick i might be able to sell it to you for joog say 75$
    hes supposed to drop it off for me today

pm me if you interested
    BURRRRRR
  • drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hey Korngo what are you doing tomorrow? If you aren't doing anything hit me up, we'll play some MvC3. Well, I'll watch you play till my kids take a nap.

Man, I should have went and picked up some more pot earlier today. One bowl isnt gonna be enough for the colors and shit going on, especially so late.

edit - Time to smoke a bowl and figure this shit out. I decided to leave like 20 minutes after 12 and I didnt have to wait, I just walked in and picked it up. Better than the last two midnight releases I went to.
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
  • KorngoKorngo ______ Joined: Posts: 3,620
    DUDE~ Sweet! i'll be there tomorrow!! let's doooooooooooo this!!!! i'll be there! what time would be good for you? same as last time? =D

mag/storm/sent!! you don't want no problems!!!! me and crizzle already figured some dirrrrty ass shit. fuck the 100 percents, dirrrrty ass shit lol!
    ay to everyone playing marvel 3, do the right thing and switch the buttons!!! everytime i play, i'm switching my buttons. that layout is not marvel, the assist the should be last 2 buttons!
    mvc3 is too cool
    i just came out of the danger room and so far i think Sentinel and Chun li and d doom is going to be really good i still have to test more stuff out to really see what good but Chun li is the new magneto or even better
    d doom look cool!?!?
    wow! Sentinel is the best!!!!

dam there no jotstick at the game store here?
    i still need a (NEW) TE joystick time to buy it online
    mvc3 what the hell!!! where the hell is REC mode?
    SSf4 have it in training mode why not mvc3,man!!! im Mad now i guess i have to do it the hard way
    mvc3 what the hell!!! where the hell is REC mode?
    SSf4 have it in training mode why not mvc3,man!!! im Mad now i guess i have to do it the hard way

yeah i was trippin too i think training mode should have more shit to it
    now its not easy to figure out what beats what but oh well ill figure out with a friend.
    and shit ima main zero for sure since i already have a 700,000 damage combo wit em
    i jus needa learn the damn x factor shit for the 100% combos ima get to that tomorrow.
    also deadpool zoning game is hella fuckin good hes the new cable
    taskmaster also dumbass good his lvl 1 super does a stupid ass amount of damage and he has all the tools
    still cant decide who ima main, since every character is viable in this gm
    BURRRRRR
    i use chun too. i created a infinite with her already at dirzzts house.

the dirzzts infinite =D lol
    yeah i was trippin too i think training mode should have more shit to it
    now its not easy to figure out what beats what but oh well ill figure out with a friend.

hey there is REC mode just go to training mode and controller settings and change your button to p2 recording and playback.
    wow!!! thank god this game have Rec mode that is the most important thing to becoming good in this game,now i will know what beats what.

to all u people that dont use REC mode u are should stop playing this game now because if u dont know what it is u will never be good
    and
    have a nice day!!! ha ha!!!!
    yeah go figure out how to stop storms stupid ice super ninjas will just chip you to death with that shit

kid ikorus got me with 4 of those in a row earlier its hella fuckin broken haha

shit kid ik won like 30 sumn in a row at starbase with sentinel haha fuck it i might just use sentinel now ftw
    i almost ended his streak but i didnt get chance to play him on pad only stick cause they had a cab setup shit was dope tho
    BURRRRRR
  • ytwojayytwojay Banned Joined: Posts: 2,035
    Are you guys in/near Merced? I'm gonna be in the area on Friday during the day if anyone wants to play. I should have a couple 360 sticks with me too.
    I rarely drive steamboats, dad.
    i know how to counter that dumb ice super now lol
    BURRRRRR
    also have a deadpool infinite now wow shit is hella easy
    BURRRRRR
  • starkilledstarkilled Black and white (I'm really black) Joined: Posts: 1,702
    Hey Mike, in two weeks I got sunday off, I wanted to ask if we can collab and run a 209 mvc3/sf4 tourney. That and I have something to say to the 209 as a whole. I'm trying to get everyone involved this year.
    fuck a relationship. god told that stupid bitch eve not to eat the fuckin mango or whatever, the bitch did, and fucked everyone. fuck women! shout out to snakes! -jimmy1200
  • THE CHUNKSTA!THE CHUNKSTA! When in doubt pull it out Joined: Posts: 1,336
    dirzzt!!! dawg, i been at chunk's house since weds!! i don't know when i'm comin' back 'cause this game is crack!!! but mayng, i got some suuuuper sick stuff to show you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goonie mob baby, we back up in this bitch. where yos at? my fellow goonies from the 209! holla at your boy!!!

edit: oops, this is korngo posting. my bad
    "One thick room...FULL OF BAD BITCHES"
    jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, anybody wanna play me (korngo), crizzle, and chunk. and a bunch others, holla at us!!!!!!!!!! chunkzta87 we gon' be on live for a minute! holla at us!!!!!!!

xbox live of cours
  • BoBoBoBoBoBo Just call me Bo Joined: Posts: 126
    I only have psn korngo and can play around 7:00-9:00 PST cause I work during the day. =(
    Shit, I havent played MvC3 since you were over here Korngo. Well, I tried to once but I just cant play fighting games alone, its too boring. Ive been playing that Bayonetta. That shit is too good. I also picked up Hard Corps Uprising. Shit is old school Contra action with a slick new look. Its pretty dope. Gotta use the stick to play that shit though, cant mash buttons fast enough on a pad.

You gotta come over here so we can play (yeah I'll actually play this time) and you can teach me some shit about this game. After we smoke a bowl or two of course. =)

p.s. Dope avatar!
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
    you already know! i'll be home tonight, so i'll be hitting you up tomorrow prolly lol
    that was me, i am officially home! you tryna play tomorrow?
  • SchnoogledeckSchnoogledeck Joined: Posts: 58
    Is the stuff at java still goin down on sundays?
    joseph~~~!!! dirrrrrrrrrrrzt! you tryna play tomorrow!! i need more crack!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
    anybody playng tonight?
    daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. i just got word my goons from the bay came out here while i was out there, and swoop the tournament here in stockton.... uggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!! and we did helllllllla good at mgl tournament too!!! oh yeah!! we runnin' shit from the bay to the valley all in one week. wooooooooooooooooooooo! gooniez baby!!! we already got the bay tuned up, now we working on taking the valley. see y'all at lodi tourney =]
    any1 here no if i can get a ps3 or ps2 controller that can play on the xbox360?
    if some1 have something like this or know anybody that can do something about it hit me up.

mvc3 baby
    any1 here no if i can get a ps3 or ps2 controller that can play on the xbox360?
    if some1 have something like this or know anybody that can do something about it hit me up.

mvc3 baby

who do you use in marvel?
    aye who did good at mgl?

you ninjas needa swoop me! i always have gas money or ill pay your tourney fee

and korngo fuck you for ending my 85 gm streak hoe

i shoulda never played you that late tho shoulda jus passed out aha

get at me
    BURRRRRR
    deadpool is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol and that was my frist time using storm lol
    aha bruh it was 5 am and i was drunk and lit lmao well play in person

and shit i wasnt usin my main team anyways and ur trippin bruh deadpool is solid just the netcode is garbage!

but aye who did good at mgl?
    BURRRRRR
    i dont usually make excuses but yeah netcode is booty
    BURRRRRR
    my bad dawg, i forgot to add a few extra E's on that FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol jp HAGGAR
    but for real though, good games!
  • trikontrikon So yeah, i win. Joined: Posts: 194
    is there marvel sess today at java?
    Buff as F*ck
    ayayayay, DIRZZT! joseph!!! let me know if you coo' with gaming tomorrow! i'm hella free tomorrow! and i got some ish to show you!!!

fuck man.. ps3 marvel is helllllllla slooooooowwwwww.... i gotta get use to that shit lol free unblockables if you never played on ps3 lol laggers laggers!

mvc3 baby!!
    in the Danger room with storm sentinel and magneto this video show u guy what i can do for now,i got some mean ass trick and there is alot more i no but some secret i will show only when there is money on the line who want to MM?

i hear (Game ect) here in Stockton is have a mvc3 tournament on april 3
    i hope it on the ps3 because i need a joystick,dam pad is hard to play mvc3 with!!!

Game ect say they order me a TE stick but it been almost 3 week
    i hope it's on xbox. ps3 version marvel sucks lol
    btw, at the end of your video, where you do the tripple on phx, she can get out of that hella free. nice try though
  • trikontrikon So yeah, i win. Joined: Posts: 194
    blk heart - Amazon.com: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Fightstick Tournament Limited Edition: Xbox 360: Video Games a stick right there. its easy to find them online. dont get it at those stores.
    Buff as F*ck
    sensei, i just noticed you did a jumping med from fullscreen away with sentinel. that's good shit bro, nice!
    yo if any1 hittin up tourneys this weekend then swoop me! dont be a lame there is 2 this weekend 1 in sac 1 in union city
    dont be homo if ur going to one of these get at me!

and nice vid blk hrt

shit almost every1 has sent and mag on their team even me, but yeah every1 wants that free sentinel $$$ fck it
    and now with x factor aka salt factor its any1s game haha i have to say lvl 3 x factor is the cheapest shit ever
    BURRRRRR
    i learn some new stuff in the danger room
    this loop just look really cool 2 me lol

dam playing on pad suck!!!
    i need a joystick
    So go buy one...arent you bringing in loot (at least enough to pay for a stick) via tournaments and your job?

Korngo - Sorry about saturday. I went and got a new router friday and when I set it up aim shut off and I forgot to turn that shit back on till some time on sunday. If you want to come over this week and play thats ok, just hit me up.
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

dude, no problem! you down to play tomorrow?? hit me up if you are, let me know when it's good to come through!!! i need my crack fix!!!!!!!!!!!
  • snakedizzle209snakedizzle209 SnakeDux Joined: Posts: 777
    i got some mean ass trick and there is alot more i no but some secret i will show only when there is money on the line who want to MM?

Blackheart, I'd be all over that if I wasn't such a nice guy.:wgrin:
    If you make an ass out of yourself, there will always be somebody to ride you. - Bruce Lee
  • snakedizzle209snakedizzle209 SnakeDux Joined: Posts: 777
    10-0! Maybe Im not so nice after all. This aint SF4. :nono:
    If you make an ass out of yourself, there will always be somebody to ride you. - Bruce Lee
    10-0! Maybe Im not so nice after all. This aint SF4. :nono:

ha haa! your 2 funny im playing pad
    hey when mvc3 first came out i beat the shit out of all u guys and that when i was on the joystick.

to all u people that keep telling me to get a jotstick i will get it soon i just dont want to but it online so some dumb ass can jack it right out of my front door.
    Snake i will make u cry in this game like i made everybody else cry in ssf4 just tell me when u want to put over $100 on the line and have that money there on that day then we can really fight once i learn how to counter your team i know i will win 4 sure i did that to MAD i will do it to u 2 it free money baby!!!
    the day u beat me over and over in mvc3 is the day i quit but this is still a new game still a lot to learn but in the end i will be stockton best lol
    Damn dude, all I ever see you spouting is excuses. Dont you get tired of it?

You lose because you're playing on a pad but you wont get a stick because you think someone is gonna steal it from your porch. lmao Have it delivered somewhere else and for the time being use someone elses stick.
    -Drizzt Do'Urden