Kindafresh, post: 6080205, member: 48191 wrote:
We just ran a set of 6. I beat you 5-1 using Deadpool (b)/Viper(a)/Mags(a) vs your Tasky/Sent/Doom and Wesk/Hag/Doom.
The things that I noticed that you didn't not capitalize on especially when you went to Haggar/Doom were the assists. Those are some of the best assists in the game use them to free up space on the screen so Wesker can teleport and be annoying. Our last match you only called Haggar once and Doom twice also you died without burning any of your meter during X factor... Out of all your characters I would say Tasky is the strongest, get his combos down and setup your team around Tasko.
Needlecrash, post: 6308131, member: 12674 wrote:
Good games to Yeah Dood 120%, and beating me 33-8 because of his insane ass Jill. I got ocv'ed by Jill enough times to make me wonder how he does it so well.
Yeah Dood 120%, post: 6309763, member: 4604 wrote:
We battled? I don't recognize your name... dood!
Needlecrash, post: 6309839, member: 12674 wrote:
Sean's Apprentice = FujiwaraDashing = Needlecrash.
I got name change on SRK.
Yeah Dood 120%, post: 6316774, member: 4604 wrote:
Ah, I see. Yeah fun set we had. Hit me up if you want to battle again. GGs... dood!
SesshaZL, post: 6817361, member: 35545 wrote:
Whats the best possible team to form out of these chars? Chun storm wolvie gouki lei lei morrigan?
Aszk1cker, post: 6367410, member: 60207 wrote:
guys, please spam "ibeatyourbest". he said that "he's too good to be fought" and that his record is like "1132-11" but he's not on the leaderboards. and whenever i invite him to a match, he always dodges my challenges, trolls like him need to pay, please help me -_-
mkryu, post: 7505511, member: 35837 wrote:
1. Create a new PSN ID. (He always checks people's Trophy data before confirming a match. Too many trophies, he will dodge you. He only wants to get matched up with NOOBs. That's why you will need to create a fresh new PSN ID since reseting your battle record won't erase your trophy collection)
2. Create a match in Ranked and search with ANY/ANY selected.
3. Wait for him to show up in your lobby. He usually plays late at night (after midnight)
4. Choose a team that counters his Herp Derp jumping S Ghost Rider with Hidden Missiles. Note: he always calls out his assists recklessly so he's easy to punish. I think he just mashes S + Assist button or H + Assist button.
5. Have Fun! Taunt and t-bag during the match and be prepared to have your inbox flooded with hate mail afterwards. He will write stuff like "you're Pathetic, garbage, etc...) He won't ragequit in ranked because he knows he looses a lot of rank points. He only ragequits in the Lobbies so he can retain his skull and crossbones badge to match his Ghost Rider icon.
Aszk1cker, post: 7528635, member: 60207 wrote:
just did and absolutely killed him. lol
mkryu, post: 7554218, member: 35837 wrote:
NICE! did you get h8 mail?
eivellordsm2, post: 7648255, member: 78706 wrote:
a month later and he's still doing that
mkryu, post: 7653227, member: 35837 wrote:
Now he's gotten paranoid with fresh new PSN IDs since he must've gotten trolled like crazy since I posted this. If you have a small number of trophies, he will dodge you...but will invite you to a Player Match to see if you are any good before playing a match with you in Ranked. I accepted his fight request and picked 3 random characters, played like a noob and let him beat me. Then when I got matched up with him in Ranked, I destroyed him. LOL