Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Thread (Good Games, Matchmaking & Discussion)

167891012»

Comments

• L.LL.L Joined: Posts: 31
    Hey guys I'm holding an open lobby right now pm me if you want an invite or just friend me and we can play later! Psn: achin131
  • eivellordsm2eivellordsm2 Macho Barbarian dongzilla Joined: Posts: 1,334
    Hey guys I'm holding an open lobby right now pm me if you want an invite or just friend me and we can play later! Psn: achin131
    where abouts you from
    I don't want to lag you out plus my ps3 is being weird...
  • HanSoo417HanSoo417 Joined: Posts: 105
    PSN: HanSoo417

Just got a stick and looking for some friendly casual matches to improve my game. I'm still a complete beginner :)
    PSN: HanSoo417
  • FifeFife Joined: Posts: 126
    PSN: nosison
    im okay at marvel and a little bit rusty from a long break. lets play some gaimz!
    Sailor Samurai Mans to Exacting School Justice!
  • CaoZtarCaoZtar Joined: Posts: 2
    PSN: CaoZtar
    Just picked up Marvel 2 weeks ago. I'm a complete scrub looking for practice and tips. More use to AE. Stuck using a gamepad till I can afford an arcade stick. In FL just in case location matters to you.
  • destinydmmdestinydmm Stay salty my friends!!! Joined: Posts: 165
    CaoZtar wrote: »
    PSN: CaoZtar<br />
    Just picked up Marvel 2 weeks ago. I'm a complete scrub looking for practice and tips. More use to AE. Stuck using a gamepad till I can afford an arcade stick. In FL just in case location matters to you.

When the next time your going to be on? I'll be happy to help you out. Also, I build sticks and am also located in South Orlando/Kissimmee area. Hit me up destinydmm on PSN.

• Chukz15Chukz15 Low Tier Option select is the future. Joined: Posts: 492
    Psn:Chukz15 need someone who is at a begginer level becuase I'm sick of getting Tod every ficking time.
    PSN:Chukz15
    GFWL: Darkerfire706
    Skill level: D tier
    Injustice: Superman, Batman
    Mahvel:Nova/Vergil/Hawkeye alt Wolverine/Doom/Vergil
    SSFIV: Dan/Balrog

• razersaw36razersaw36 Joined: Posts: 4
    Hey everyone. I've played MvC3/Ultimate on/off since both versions orignally came out, mostly with just a few online friends, but I'd like to actually start trying to get better. Looking for fellow beginners/noobs to play with to gain experience(and have fun). I suck at this game. . .alot.

Ps3 tag is razersaw36
    Region: US.
    State: LA
    CT Timezone

Add me please!

PS: I prefer voice chatting on Skype than Ps3 game chat. Skype is ryan.alford36
  • BuddenOneBuddenOne Lone Wolf Joined: Posts: 83
    Lag
  • RoyRekuRoyReku 我是Noob Joined: Posts: 19
    Hey all. I'm pretty new to this game, and most fighters in general, but I'd really like to play with more people around my skill level.
    My PSN is RoyReku. I play UMVC3 and Persona 4 Arena.
    I'm from Minnesota BTW.
    UMVC3 Team : Zero, Vergil, Amaterasu
    Persona 4 Arena : Yu Narukami aka Proswagonist and Elizabeth
    BlazBlue : Noel, Jin
    Super Smash Bros Melee : Roy, Falco, Dr. Mario
    Super Smash Bros Brawl : Falco, Marth, Pikachu
    Super Smash Bros 4 : Mega Man, Rock Man, Jump n Shoot Man
  • NoodlesNoodles Joined: Posts: 27
    Hi guys new here to the forums. Recently got a stick last month and im slowly but surely improving. My main team in wolvie (a), doom (a) and dante ( weasel shot). PSN is smadj6470 (I live in the UK). just wanna have some sparring partners who I can get better at the game with. I also play tekken revolution ( not gettin tag 2 until I upgrade my HD).
  • BolSadguyBolSadguy Just a Bol of Sadguys Joined: Posts: 1,520
    Is this where I post my PSN ID?
    I'm a completely casual player looking to go competitive, and therefore, seeking training and improvement. Also trying to adjust to stick.
    Feel free to add me and we can get some matches in whenever.
    PSN ID: YukiJudai100
    Guess I might as well just say that I also play SSFIV, SFxT, Persona and PS All-Stars, if you're also interested in those.
  • NerdRagingDemonNerdRagingDemon Shin No Chikara Misetemyo! Joined: Posts: 3
    P-dubs
    Dante
    Wesker

I'm trying to get better with this team.
    XBLA:NerdRagingDemon
    PSN:CH40T1cD35T1nY
  • DissigiaDissigia Seven Minutes Is All I Can Spare To Play With You Joined: Posts: 7
    edited June 2016
    Wesker
    Doom
    Captain America

I'm a casual player looking to play with anyone of any skill level, and also learning stick.
    Feel free to add, and just send a message with the request so I know who you are.
    PSN : St3v3n092
    I also play Street Fighter V (Steam), Virtual Fighter V Final Showdown (PS3), and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3) and DOA 5 LR (PS3),
    State: Florida
    PS3: UMvC3, MvC2, TTT2, VF5:S, DOA5:LR, MK9
    PS4: Injustice
    STEAM: MK9, Injustice, SFV, KOF 2002 Unlimited Match
    Xbox/ Windows 10 = Killer Instinct, TTT2

Steam Profile = http://steamcommunity.com/id/CptEmerica/
    PSN ID = St3v3n092
    XBL Gamertag = Streetracer096

I play more than just fighting games, but considering this is a FG website, those are what I play and the platforms I have them on.
  • CombodreamerCombodreamer Scrub Joined: Posts: 30
    I've always wanted to play UMVC3. I will be getting it very soon. Please add me so we can play!
    PSN ID: Combodreamer.
    PSN ID: Combodreamer
    "The meaning of life is to conquer." - 7x Mr. Olympia Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • DissigiaDissigia Seven Minutes Is All I Can Spare To Play With You Joined: Posts: 7
    Added!
    PS3: UMvC3, MvC2, TTT2, VF5:S, DOA5:LR, MK9
    PS4: Injustice
    STEAM: MK9, Injustice, SFV, KOF 2002 Unlimited Match
    Xbox/ Windows 10 = Killer Instinct, TTT2

Steam Profile = http://steamcommunity.com/id/CptEmerica/
    PSN ID = St3v3n092
    XBL Gamertag = Streetracer096

I play more than just fighting games, but considering this is a FG website, those are what I play and the platforms I have them on.
167891012»