Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Thread (Good Games, Matchmaking & Discussion)

191011121315»

Comments

• NoodlesNoodles Joined: Posts: 27
    Hi guys new here to the forums. Recently got a stick last month and im slowly but surely improving. My main team in wolvie (a), doom (a) and dante ( weasel shot). PSN is smadj6470 (I live in the UK). just wanna have some sparring partners who I can get better at the game with. I also play tekken revolution ( not gettin tag 2 until I upgrade my HD).
  • BolSadguyBolSadguy Toronto Stick Modder Joined: Posts: 1,609
    Is this where I post my PSN ID?
    I'm a completely casual player looking to go competitive, and therefore, seeking training and improvement. Also trying to adjust to stick.
    Feel free to add me and we can get some matches in whenever.
    PSN ID: YukiJudai100
    Guess I might as well just say that I also play SSFIV, SFxT, Persona and PS All-Stars, if you're also interested in those.
  • NerdRagingDemonNerdRagingDemon Shin No Chikara Misetemyo! Joined: Posts: 3
    P-dubs
    Dante
    Wesker

I'm trying to get better with this team.
    XBLA:NerdRagingDemon
    PSN:CH40T1cD35T1nY
  • DissigiaDissigia Seven Minutes Is All I Can Spare To Play With You Joined: Posts: 7
    edited June 2016
    Wesker
    Doom
    Captain America

I'm a casual player looking to play with anyone of any skill level, and also learning stick.
    Feel free to add, and just send a message with the request so I know who you are.
    PSN : St3v3n092
    I also play Street Fighter V (Steam), Virtual Fighter V Final Showdown (PS3), and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3) and DOA 5 LR (PS3),
    State: Florida
    PS3: UMvC3, MvC2, TTT2, VF5:S, DOA5:LR, MK9
    PS4: Injustice
    STEAM: MK9, Injustice, SFV, KOF 2002 Unlimited Match
    Xbox/ Windows 10 = Killer Instinct, TTT2

Steam Profile = http://steamcommunity.com/id/CptEmerica/
    PSN ID = St3v3n092
    XBL Gamertag = Streetracer096

I play more than just fighting games, but considering this is a FG website, those are what I play and the platforms I have them on.
  • CombodreamerCombodreamer Scrub Joined: Posts: 30
    I've always wanted to play UMVC3. I will be getting it very soon. Please add me so we can play!
    PSN ID: Combodreamer.
    PSN ID: Combodreamer
    "The meaning of life is to conquer." - 7x Mr. Olympia Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • DissigiaDissigia Seven Minutes Is All I Can Spare To Play With You Joined: Posts: 7
    Added!
    PS3: UMvC3, MvC2, TTT2, VF5:S, DOA5:LR, MK9
    PS4: Injustice
    STEAM: MK9, Injustice, SFV, KOF 2002 Unlimited Match
    Xbox/ Windows 10 = Killer Instinct, TTT2

Steam Profile = http://steamcommunity.com/id/CptEmerica/
    PSN ID = St3v3n092
    XBL Gamertag = Streetracer096

I play more than just fighting games, but considering this is a FG website, those are what I play and the platforms I have them on.