The official bad teachers thread

14567810»

Comments

• The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,433
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Xvideos wrote: »
    Arrest warrant issued for sacked teacher after she was caught with her highschool fuck at club where she strips.
    A disgraced “Mrs Robinson” teacher banned from seeing her student lover has been caught with him at a strip club where she now works as a lap dancer.

Mary Beth Haglin, 24, who admitted having sex “a few hundred times” with the 17-year-old, was ordered by a court to stay away from him until her trial.

But she was filmed chatting with him for 30 minutes when he visited her at the club where she works after being fired from their school.

Now a judge has issued an arrest warrant for her after prosecutors said she broke her bail conditions by seeing the teen.

57dbdd048be07_Stripperteach1.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/teacher-caught-student-lover-strip-8849642

Wait, shouldn't the 17 year old get a fine for not being of age going to strip club???

Why is she in trouble for being at work lol. If you have a restraining order but that person keeps visiting you at your place of work why is that your problem :lol:
  • XvideosXvideos Xvideos Joined: Posts: 2,960
    edited December 2016
    THP_MDG_301116sex_04JPG.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/teacher-faces-jail-after-sending-9363148
    38 y/o Former Teacher and Married Mother of 3, Allison Marchese from Connecticut faces 3 years in prison after she plead guilty to giving oral sex to a 14 year old student and sending these risque selfies to several students.

THP_MDG_301116sex_06JPG.jpg
    THP_MDG_301116sex_01JPG.jpg
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 18,733
    That is bullshit. How do you not have bathroom slips?
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,118
    Depends on which ones
  • AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Spanner and Clink Joined: Posts: 3,019
    San Diego school ordered to pay $1.25 million to student forced to urinate in bucket
    Patrick Henry High School in San Diego, had a policy at the time stipulating that students were not permitted to take bathroom breaks during class — and the teacher took a strict interpretation of it.

The teacher, Gonja Wolf, forbid the 14-year-old girl from leaving the classroom that Wednesday in February 2012. Instead, she let the girl pee in a bucket, then empty it in a classroom sink, according to a lawsuit.

The gossip reportedly spread through the school, then hit the news media, leading to the girl’s anxiety, depression and an attempted suicide.

Now five years later, the San Diego Unified School District was ordered Wednesday to pay the student, who is now 19, more than $1.25 million in damages and $41,000 to cover medical bills

“She is very happy she was able to have her voice heard,” Watkins told the Tribune.

The teacher's lawyer claimed Wolf purchased the bucket to use as a toilet in the case of an emergency, and had used it herself while working late at school.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/01/26/a-student-was-forced-to-urinate-in-a-bucket-during-class-she-sued-and-won/

17142960_SA.jpg

Ugly.

Jailtime.

Fullest extent of the law

It keeps her away from innocents and away from innocent eyes. It's a win/win.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus
  • VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,575
    I wish these young kids banging these hot teachers would keep their mouths shut and didn't have social media..
    They straight up ruin it for the rest of the crew coming up behind them.

damn shame
    "I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
    edited January 28
    Post edited by Jion_Wansu on
  • XvideosXvideos Xvideos Joined: Posts: 2,960
    edited January 31
    Holy shit, a female teacher could face life in prison for banging a 17 year old student
    A Utah County school teacher has been charged with rape and other crimes for allegedly having sex and providing alcohol to a 17-year-old student.

Sarah Lindsay Lewis, 27, was charged Monday in 4th District Court with the first-degree felony rape count, along with third-degree felony tampering with a witness and two counts of misdemeanor furnishing alcohol to a minor.

If convicted of the rape charge, Lewis could face a maximum penalty of up to life in prison.
    http://www.sltrib.com/home/4884913-155/utah-teacher-charged-with-rape-for
    Good

I don't understand why these teachers think they could get away with it

When kids snitch and put themselves on blast
  • Evolution169Evolution169 Wake up DP is unbeatable Joined: Posts: 984
    edited January 31
    17 years old is barely still a minor. It's crazy how if he was one year older the teacher would just get fired, as opposed to facing a life sentence in prison.
    The problem is she fucked a student and that is in direct conflict with her position as a teacher

All these idiots know what is at stake and still do not care
    dab00g wrote: »
    The problem is she fucked a student and that is in direct conflict with her position as a teacher

All these idiots know what is at stake and still do not care
    That still doesn't deserve a life sentence.
    She is a sexual predator by definition of her position

If they dole out these sentences for rapist like that fucker who got out after 3 months even though he raped an out cold maybe we see less rape. Maybe people will start to know the consequences

That is my take on sexual predators no matter the gender

Lock them up
    She is a sexual predator by definition of her position
    Her position doesn't automatically make her a predator. If I go to college and have the opportunity to sleep with a teacher, I'm not automatically a victim if I choose to do it. The teacher would have to be using their position of power to pressure me into it for that to be the case.
    She sought out the student to fuck, he is 17. But when did she start targeting him.

Fuck if all these teachers and fuckheads want to fuck teenagers move to nevada 16 is the age of consent
    Fuck if all these teachers and fuckheads want to fuck teenagers move to nevada 16 is the age of consent
    So now the age of consent is important? Before you said the issue was her position as a teacher. All I'm getting out of this is you're okay with teachers screwing students as long as their state's age of consent law permits it.
    The age of consent is not important in this case

She is a teacher who fucked a student she should go to jail for 15 years
    She is a teacher who fucked a student she should go to jail for 15 years

So then you think if a college student has a sexual relationship with a teacher, the teacher should go to jail for 15 years?
    In a high school setting teacher goes to jail and gets fired and has to register as a sex offender

In college that teacher gets fired unless they have tenure

It is inappropriate

This is one lucky 17 year old, who is dumb for bragging or ratting her out

This is a teacher thar should go to jail
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 19,673
    edited February 17
    Hmmm yea I feel that was wrong of them. Can't fire her for a past occupation that isn't illegal...

Texas a right to work state? I don't remember.
    Post edited by crotchpuncha on
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 679
    Texas is right to work
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,743
    Fired? Deserves a damn raise. Doing gods work.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,009
    Damn good teachering. Damn good.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • WOKMANWOKMAN 御託はいい、はじめよう。 Joined: Posts: 1,057
    Thats scary dude....
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 22,033
    It's ok, I'm sure Tekno will protect his smile.

Goddammit! I wanted to be the first to grab that low-hanging fruit.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Spanner and Clink Joined: Posts: 3,019
    Is that like that Naruto episode, except more less equally as homoerotic?
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus
    This one is not a bad teacher, but is revealed by students to be a pretty cosplayer

V9lQgFU.jpg
    akJJPHv.jpg
    oHNdNny.jpg
    bqeSclX.jpg

m or f?
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,186
    m
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • shotoreplicantshotoreplicant I see drunk. Joined: Posts: 39
    BACATION.
    Sim Wit Sin.
  • shotoreplicantshotoreplicant I see drunk. Joined: Posts: 39
    Great forum!.
    A VAKASION.
    Sim Wit Sin.
    Half of what @Tekno Virus posts could be male...
14567810»