The official bad teachers thread

Comments

• The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,433
    edited April 2016
    335E746D00000578-3549878-image-a-169_1461163968987.jpg
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3549878/Female-teacher-27-sex-16-year-old-boy-faces-jail-admitting-six-month-relationship-child.html
    Female teacher, 27, who had sex with a 16-year-old boy faces jail after admitting being in a 'six-month relationship' him

Lauren Cox, 27, was teaching in London when she started the relationship
    She today admitted five charges of sexual activity with a boy aged between 13 and 17 while in a position of trust
    Court told there was a 'build up' to relationship before his 16th birthday
    Cox arrested after boy told his parents, and they told school headmaster

That meeting with the headmaster
    tumblr_nmp5v1lExk1r7yos2o8_250.gif
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 1,913
    edited April 2016
    Xvideos wrote: »
    Not sure if this fits with the trend of the thread, but here's an actual bad teacher.

A 63 year old white teacher snapped and slapped a black kid for interfering with math class

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/04/11/white-high-school-teacher-arrested-in-tex-after-classroom-attack-on-black-student-caught-on-video/

Yeah, she snapped and lost it and her job.
    On one hand, nowadays that's an obvious no-no.

...On the other hand, a number of teachers in the same district that she was a part of are saying that yes, the behavior of students in today's age has gotten so bad one can't help want to beat the crap outta some of em!
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,115
    Why are there more female teachers being predators nowadays... Chris Hansen needs to make, how to catch a female predator...
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 18,731
    Nice
  • KashiyukasthighsKashiyukasthighs Joined: Posts: 963
    Maybe bitches have pedophile tendencies just like guys can and they acting on those feelings?
  • AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Spanner and Clink Joined: Posts: 3,017
    Obligatory Pictures
    alexandria%20vera%20_OP_possible_CP_%204_1464733595653_6562145_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

vera_1464747576577_2619484_ver1.0.JPG?preset=534-401

Absolutely disgusting that these monsters are allowed to roam free. Could you imagine being a 13 year old sticking your head between those plump, jiggly breasts and having your dick moving back and forth between those Kylie Jenner lips? What a tragedy that the kid had to suffer that fate. If only I could have been there to give that sick paedophile some between-the-legs therapy sessions, maybe that poor child could have been spared. I'm going to make it my mission to find women like this and convert them to my 7 inch religion. And since I won't know which beautiful women are paedophiles or not, I'll skewer them all, just in case they have cravings for weenies.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,230
    edited June 2016
    Utah - Teacher had sex with students says one boy’s grades improved

Brianne-Land-Altice.jpg
    http://nbc4i.com/2016/04/09/ex-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-students-says-one-boys-grades-improved/

Says my girl Breanne is serving a 2-30 year sentence. Like, that's a HUGE margin right there, what's the deal with that? Can they just say, "Weeeelllll we don't know, so we're just going to throw out an arbitrary amount of time."

I'd just like to know how long she's going to be tied up....yaknow, for RESEARCH.... :coffee:

"Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • DrellyFishDrellyFish Joined: Posts: 4,108
    I thought the photo of the dude was fake. Because like you said usually the victim of a sex crime identity is withheld
    DrellyFish wrote: »
    I thought the photo of the dude was fake. Because like you said usually the victim of a sex crime identity is withheld

Parents approved, remember..

What is more strange? The sex? Or parents approving...
    Damn if I was that kid in 8th grade I woulda thought I reached my peak in life.
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 1,833
    no its just that due to what monsanto is putting in our fruit and veg, bitches now prefer

200708161346161445.jpg

instead of

daikon.jpg

Oroville P.E. teacher sentenced to 3 years probation for sex with 2 17-year-olds

AR-160619835.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

http://www.chicoer.com/general-news/20160615/oroville-pe-teacher-sentenced-to-probation-for-sex-with-students

I'd hit...
  • CyntalanCyntalan Av comes from my child's math homework - no joke Joined: Posts: 7,912 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oroville P.E. teacher sentenced to 3 years probation for sex with 2 17-year-olds

Hey, that one hits kinda close to home. Most of my family lives up in that area.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 3,254
    I almost feel bad for her. Yeah she should be fired. Can't be having teachers be doing that. But 4 months jail, years of probation, and a lifetime on the sex offenders registry sounds pretty harsh for sex that would have been legal in a lot of jurisdictions, and was mere months from being legal anywhere.
  • JavidJavid When will all this end? Joined: Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Gotta keep this thread going:

941300_10100307700897630_2119534827_n1.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/teacher-charged-sexual-offences-student-1.3664939

As I have mentioned before, becoming a fulltime teacher in Ontario is very difficult in terms of job availability. I think it's safe to say that her career is done for.

The things we do...

edited July 2016
    Still don't get it...

Why so many women Like underage over men...
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 1,833
    Proly same reason some wierdos prefer lolis over "regular" chicks
  • JavidJavid When will all this end? Joined: Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

• PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 20,886 mod
    Graphic wrote: »
    A substitute teacher accused of having sex with a student is blaming education officials for her illegal indiscretions — claiming they failed to stop her, and “allowed” the relationship to blossom.

If you saw some of the subs, you'd understand. I've walked in to pick up rosters, looked at the other subs and quickly figured out why a lot of teachers think they're all bumbling idiots.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    OH, I had some lookers in high school. There were some female teachers in their early 20s at my high school back in the 1990s
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 18,731
    I want to go to atlanta

Black girls man, want that georgia peach
    Eh...with her body there aren't really many things that she can do. Rather unfair to call her unprofessional because of the circumstances of her body. Can't see the other pics but the dress is fine. Technically dressed better than a lot of teachers I've seen.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,186
    Put her in a pantsuit, and her pants will just ride down to her hips, since they're so wide.

Her body is a blessing, but it's a curse to her wardrobe.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
    She is literally wearing shit that most teachers wear. She just happens to be hot as fuck.

Eh...i don't know about most. Some would wear. Had a friend be given cheap because she wore something similar. Considering the other set of disasters people let slide (yoga pants being the number one offender), nowhere close to an issue.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• FoolinfectionFoolinfection Big fish in a little pond 4 LIFE Joined: Posts: 2,121
    Pertho wrote: »
    She is literally wearing shit that most teachers wear. She just happens to be hot as fuck.

Eh...i don't know about most. Some would wear. Had a friend be given cheap because she wore something similar. Considering the other set of disasters people let slide (yoga pants being the number one offender), nowhere close to an issue.

I was in high school like 7 years ago and most teachers I had wore very similar attire. Even the older ones.
    Welcome to the internet. God help you if you have an opinion.

I should start keeping written letters in sealed envelopes when I go to tournaments. If i get bodied, I give them one, and when they open it up it says "fuk u"

• BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,323
    Goddamn is weed prices that high in NYC. Honestly if that kid was smart he could've bought that much and had 1.5 grand to himself. Not that the teacher isn't an idiot but this could've been a good working relationship since the kid was willing to discuss crime with a teacher.
    Shame(ful/less) plug for discord: https://discord.gg/EcXexdd

For stragglers looking for VG or Anime talk. No talking until I get like >20 active members.
  • GravityGravity Joined: Posts: 2,201
    Teacher must of been in a bind.

No way would I give a kid 4Gs to get some pot for me.
    There are grown adults I wouldn't give 4Gs too, because I know it isn't coming back
  • XvideosXvideos Xvideos Joined: Posts: 2,960
    edited September 2016
    Jennifer Elizabeth Green-Johnson was suspended in August from her post at Dunnville Secondary School for allegedly saying to a student, “Why don’t you lick me where I fart?”

In March 2015, Green-Johnson allegedly slapped a male student on the head and told him to “grow some balls.”

Green-Johnson is also accused of swearing at students during the school year, calling one a “bloody pedophile” and telling another she looked like “a frumpy old lady.”

The report shows that Green-Johnson admitted to calling students stupid, idiots, gay and “a bitch,” according to the Brantford Expositor.

she told a student who was carrying another student on his back “So you like it from behind” and told one class while they were watching a film with nudity that it was impossible to see the actor’s penis without a microscope.

She also accidentally hit a male student in his groin while trying to stop two students who were swinging binders at each other.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/high-school-teacher-suspended-ontario_us_57dc4271e4b0071a6e0754b7

Somehow this happened in Canada, not Florida.
    That must be some godly 17 year old dick if this chick is breaking bail conditions.
    Arrest warrant issued for sacked teacher after she was caught with her highschool fuck at club where she strips.
    A disgraced “Mrs Robinson” teacher banned from seeing her student lover has been caught with him at a strip club where she now works as a lap dancer.

Mary Beth Haglin, 24, who admitted having sex “a few hundred times” with the 17-year-old, was ordered by a court to stay away from him until her trial.

But she was filmed chatting with him for 30 minutes when he visited her at the club where she works after being fired from their school.

Now a judge has issued an arrest warrant for her after prosecutors said she broke her bail conditions by seeing the teen.

57dbdd048be07_Stripperteach1.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/teacher-caught-student-lover-strip-8849642

Wait, shouldn't the 17 year old get a fine for not being of age going to strip club???
  • EphidelEphidel Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 14,497 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    That 4th grade teacher has like the bombest booty yo
    -Bulldancer
    You get to blaze medical marijuana in peace you lucky motherfucker. RIP bruv

-Javi
    02’s can never be OG