Life As A Broadway Star: The Felicia Video Thread

UltimaShadowUltimaShadow My Little OniJoined: Posts: 848
See any footage of our favorite cat-girl you'd like to share? Post it here! Main stuff will be combos, setups, gameplay, and eventually guides. Enjoy!
"The tragedy of all losers is that they THOUGHT they were on the verge of victory..."~ Joe the Condor
SSF4AE Main: Oni (Sub: Cammy)
UMvC3 Team: Nova/Frank West/Vergil (or Ghost Rider/Rocket Raccoon/Hawkeye)

Comments

• CrispyTacozCrispyTacoz I got those Meow Mix-ups Joined: Posts: 1,532
    Follow @CrispyTacoz for updates on NorCal tournaments and new video news!
    UMvC3: Any team with Felicia in it.
    KOFXIII: Terry/K'/Iori, Kula/Mature/Yuri
    Injustice: Catwoamn/Cyborg/Green "YOLO" Lantern
  • UltimaShadowUltimaShadow My Little Oni Joined: Posts: 848
    "The tragedy of all losers is that they THOUGHT they were on the verge of victory..."~ Joe the Condor

I'll probably write up the breakdown for the combos sometime (even though it's in the annotations lol)
  • Dai_Dai_ Joined: Posts: 368
    ^^NICE!!

So, Please Help Me can be comboed?
    ^^NICE!!

So, Please Help Me can be comboed?

Yeah, which is amazing and doesn't even need X-factor! We all were concerned at first because it doesn't OTG like before, but this is worth it. image Dante's Level 3 goes right through it!

Also, this video has a majority of Felicia's fight intro quotes. Best one is with Dormmammu!

Edited Again: image
  • Dai_Dai_ Joined: Posts: 368
    Also, this video has a majority of Felicia's fight intro quotes. Best one is with Dormmammu![/URL]

Daawwwwwwwwwwwwww.......... she's so fukin' adorable
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,239
    Looks like he cleaned up the combo

OTG after Level 3 into another Super :D

OTG after Level 3 combo to get another Level 3 :DDDDDDDDDDDD
    You did not go back in time, this is how the forums look.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • MagnetoManiacMagnetoManiac EX MagMan™ Joined: Posts: 6,697

Ah, cat scratch into super. Vampire Savior ^^;/
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
    Team "Get that shit outta here"
    So, do YOU know the match-up?! - team gdlk
  • RaidenthaShockaRaidenthaShocka captain obvious Joined: Posts: 2,745
    Combos and game endings are nice but does anyone have high level felicia footy to link?
    Shampoo is betta it goes on first and cleans da hair!
    Combos and game endings are nice but does anyone have high level felicia footy to link?

So far no one has done anything tutorial or setup wise for our feline sister. D:
  • VANGGARVANGGAR Joined: Posts: 12
    Tragics videos. They're on the main page but I no ones posted them yet.

image . We need more stuff like this boys.
    image . We need more stuff like this boys.

That made my day! *expects a swarm of people to start playing Felicia*
  • SugamiSugami Nya~ Joined: Posts: 4,010
    Bugger me, he totally wiped the floor with that guy. Not much Felicia at the start but more of her later in the video. Super fast with her air throws and great use of Hellcat as well, good bit of Kitty's Helper and even used it to extend a combo with DHC :rofl:
    Great, just when I started to use some advanced stuff like calling in Kitty Helper safely and unblockables with KH, J Wong comes out with this and then people will follow. I don't know if this is good or bad for me lol
    Great, just when I started to use some advanced stuff like calling in Kitty Helper safely and unblockables with KH, J Wong comes out with this and then people will follow. I don't know if this is good or bad for me lol

Lol, I know right? Oh well, at least she is getting attention.
    I gotta get some recording equipment ASAP. ._.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Ibuki and Juri BUFFZ Joined: Posts: 51,550 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This character is ridiculously slept on.

Kunoichi is always in V Trigger

BUFF CITY.  Population IBUKI

SFV: Ibuki (Main Bae), Juri (Buffed Bae), Chun Li (Needs Buffs Bae)

KOF XIV: Nakoruru/Iori/KDash

SFIV: Nobody hate that shit (PROTIP: Everyone on SRK hates SFIV)

3S: Ibuki (main), Alex

If I ever pick up Xrd: Johnny

PSN: PervyJin01

CFN: PervyJin01 (PS4) Twitch: c88deviljin01

Even though he busted out some cool Felicia stuff Zero was doing most of the work for him so I think the majority of the bandwagon would go to him :P

I remember Seth mentioning Felicia's untapped potential, hopefully we'll start seeing some of that coming out :3
    This character is ridiculously slept on.

They'll feel the music soon enough...
    Even though he busted out some cool Felicia stuff Zero was doing most of the work for him so I think the majority of the bandwagon would go to him :P

I remember Seth mentioning Felicia's untapped potential, hopefully we'll start seeing some of that coming out :3

I didn't see any Toy Touch canceling into Rolling Buckler whiff slide into PHM shenanigans, so it's all good lol

I am pretty sure Felicia is a better character than a LOT of people expected, now I just gotta prove it. :3
    You guys might wanna watch these so you can visually see the Toy Touch combos.
  • ZerveZerve Joined: Posts: 12
    On the front page there's a bit more footage of J.Wongs Zero/Felicia/Doom team. Was uploaded a couple days ago... Have fun sifting through the 3.5 of Marvel on there trying to find it though. =P
    Yeah I saw it, he seemed to be doing some simplistic combos with c.LMHS rather than juggling with Rolling Buckler but he was getting plenty of throws in and a good use of Kitty Helper. James Chen also used her, did well with her despite losing 2-1 so hat's off to him :3
    Just shows that people have no idea how to handle her. If Wong was doing basic things with her and the opponent didn't know how to escape it, than that only proves my point.
    Nobody knows how to play against Felicia lol
  • ThinobunsThinobuns I am young nation and young nation is me Joined: Posts: 457
    djhuo has recorded some cool combos , nothing out of the ordinany but cool regardless

PSN: Teenohs
    Steam:
    The second one is actually pretty decent for one meter and more practical since it starts midscreen.
    The second one is actually pretty decent for one meter and more practical since it starts midscreen.

Acutally for those who are looking for match videos he has a few recorded too.
    YouTube - djhuo's Channel
  • bojack13bojack13 Old School Joined: Posts: 68

Is there anything he could've done against all that Wesker BS?
    Wesker is gay.
    Look for air throws like at the start methinks. One thing I've noticed from his videos is lack of Delta Kick, I believe M version will get you back in from advancing guard and also not go over the top if they don't use advancing guard.

He's still a great deal better than me though :P
    Guys, start using Delta kick more. I am dead serious with this. It is AMAZING.
  • RonXDRonXD Joined: Posts: 25
    I'm always using Delta Kick. Great for keeping the pressure, especially when you've got them in a corner using Kitty Helper.
  • shinobi01shinobi01 Joined: Posts: 14
    Modify range of level 3

I'm not sure if this is known yet, but you can modify the distance of Felicia's PHM by holding M or H. If you want it to go to roughly the middle of the screen, you hold M, and if you want it to go basically clear across the screen, you press H. I was able to combo million dollars directly into it image .

There's a ton more uses for this such as countering HSF/beam supers on reaction. It actually counters so effectively, that if ryu starts his super hadouken, you can start your PHM (if you get caught in the beam, you can XFC->PHM) - at that point, if he dhc's out into, say, Doom's Time, then it will hit Doom. On block, with HSF, you don't even need to XFC - you can PHM during the block stun.

I thought this was a little bit nutty. Hope this helps...
    I'm not sure if this is known yet, but you can modify the distance of Felicia's PHM by holding M or H. If you want it to go to roughly the middle of the screen, you hold M, and if you want it to go basically clear across the screen, you press H. I was able to combo million dollars directly into it image .

There's a ton more uses for this such as countering HSF/beam supers on reaction. It actually counters so effectively, that if ryu starts his super hadouken, you can start your PHM (if you get caught in the beam, you can XFC->PHM) - at that point, if he dhc's out into, say, Doom's Time, then it will hit Doom. On block, with HSF, you don't even need to XFC - you can PHM during the block stun.

sick
  • Cannon SpikeCannon Spike Delta Red Joined: Posts: 76

Wow. Never knew that. Excellent info, gonna go try this out.
    How dreadful.
  • LaserRainLaserRain Joined: Posts: 41
    Does anyone know if there is anymore footage of Justin Wong's Felicia besides the FADC money matches? I thought he used her at one of the WNF too but can't seem to find the videos.
    Xbox/PC: BIOT LaserRain
    Main: Rose
    Alts: Chun, Cody, Honda
    Failing at: Ibuki, Makoto
    Good stuff, Shinobi. I was testing this out and you can still continue your combo with the almighty toy touch. YOU CAN DO IT FROM FULL SCREEN.

I was also checking out that nifty throw scaling reduction trick with Thor and Doom and you can tag in Felicia after Thor's back throw and get a full BnB combo. But for Doom you can only back throw into toy touch otg into Dancing Flash. Gonna test more characters tomorrow. :3

Wow, can't believe it took us this long to find out. Guess it's because the move list doesn't say anything about it >.> I'll have to play around with that, being able to DHC into PHM would be sweet though may be too slow after Happy Happy Trigger (and forget about it after Hsien-Ko's :P).
    Does anyone know if there is anymore footage of Justin Wong's Felicia besides the FADC money matches? I thought he used her at one of the WNF too but can't seem to find the videos.

Think it was in this month's WNF but all the matches were all slapped together in 3 videos so you'd have to look through it all to find all his matches.
  • jak d riprjak d ripr Joined: Posts: 7,353
    image - [MVC3

image figured id share these with y'all.
  • the7kthe7k Kitty Pride. Joined: Posts: 5,566
    Ohmigawd, we can actually use Lv3 as a DHC. Thanks, Shinobi, this helps a lot.
    Hardcore Report: I review games. Poorly.
    Latest: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

"Comebacks are fine as long as I'm the one doing them. Otherwise, they are evidence of a broken, poorly balanced game and it's all because of poor netcode and in-game lag due to poor port optimization and it was a terrible matchup and they need to patch the game and I should have won that and why does anyone even play this awful, fraud friendly game."
    Ohmigawd, we can actually use Lv3 as a DHC. Thanks, Shinobi, this helps a lot.

No problem. When I realized I would basically never get chipped out as long as I had 3 bars stocked (along with all the other stuff), "Ohmigawd" was roughly my reaction as well. I'm not saying it's a guaranteed get out of everything card, as I haven't tested everything, but it's pretty friggin nifty.
    Wow, can't believe it took us this long to find out. Guess it's because the move list doesn't say anything about it >.> I'll have to play around with that, being able to DHC into PHM would be sweet though may be too slow after Happy Happy Trigger (and forget about it after Hsien-Ko's :P).

If your Happy Trigger catches them midair and in the corner, the DHC hits. They have to be pretty high when it hits, so it is a little sensitive. As for Hsien-ko, Chireitou works in the corner if you time it right. YMMV. Tenraiha, however, works everywhere as long as it hits right next to Hsien-ko - this works especially well in the corner.
    ChrisG using the same Felicia team as Justin Wong there? Zero, Felicia... can't remember Justin's third but I know he's used Amaterasu before. Only doing LMH RB Slide LMHS etc. That's my "online combo" since LM:df:M etc. is tricky with lag :(

Say wha~? Tenraiha floors them, how am I supposed to DHC into anything after that x_x? Cheireitou bounces them up high, most of the time out of reach of PHM, real tricky to time that. I couldn't get it to work after Happy Happy Trigger, seems very fiddly but I'm guessing catching them high up with it to M PHM would work but not something I'd want to rely on.
    Jwong's third was Doom in his Felicia team. ChrisG played real solid for WFs matches. Cats and dogs DO go together after all. XD
    Say wha~? Tenraiha floors them, how am I supposed to DHC into anything after that x_x? Cheireitou bounces them up high, most of the time out of reach of PHM, real tricky to time that. I couldn't get it to work after Happy Happy Trigger, seems very fiddly but I'm guessing catching them high up with it to M PHM would work but not something I'd want to rely on.

If you do the DHCs early enough you can still hit. Tenraiha is actually the only hyper you would follow with this DHC IMO. You have to DHC early, but most if not all of the hyper still hits, as the kitties take their sweet time getting prepared. I promise, it works - I didn't think it would either.

As for Deadpool, the timing is difficult. It's right before a bullet hits your opponent - so you have to time your DHC in between shots - you can tell that's the timing because during the freeze, you see how deep the bullet has penetrated. If you are late on a bullet, PHM misses. If early, it hits. It's hard timing, but yeah, not what I'd call consistent. Off topic, but fun fact - you can DHC Tenraiha into cutting time.
    I'll have to give that a shot, so it's basically instant activation and Grace grab as they're falling.

I've managed to DHC Happy Happy Trigger after Tenraiha but never been consistent with it, sometimes just won't connect and sometimes they'll get knocked out of Happy Happy Trigger by the remaining balls so must need some nice timing or a bit of luck :x

Bugger me it does work :rofl: Tenhairai immediate (not too immediate or it won't come out :lol:) DHC into H version PHM and bingo, then follow with Toy Touch jump cancel Dancing Flash for funsies. Also works if Tenraiha is DHC'd into as well making for a fun 5 bar Team Delayed Hyper Combo starting with Deadpool's forward air throw :3
    Josh Wong used Felicia as his anchor in the big punch-up... I mean, The Break Weekly :rofl:

image - The Break Weekly #101 - WF - [AG
    Despite the fact that Felicia has been proven that she is great as anchor or as a second slot, I still haven't seen any Felicia players that use her on point. Maybe it's for the low assist hit. Haha