Avengers Assemble! MvC3 Captain America Assist/Team Thread

Comments

• toloretolore Joined: Posts: 1,700
    Hsien ko seems like a pretty good choice since she can lock down the opponent for offense/cartwheel mixup. It's a lot harder to lock down with haggars spin, and even if you do get it to work it starts eating away at his life pretty quick if you use him a lot.
  • ginja_ninjaginja_ninja Cereal-Tier Joined: Posts: 169
    The team I've been using the most is Deadpool (katana-rama), Cap (shield-slash), Zero (Ken-style uppercut). Zero's AA would be gdlk if it had invincibility, but instead it's rather useless unless you can really anticipate your opponent's attack a good way ahead of time. Deadpool is great though because it lets Cap get a hyper out of an air combo. Since his shield slash options don't work in the corner, it's a great substitute for them damage-wise. The reason I have Zero on my team is because Cap's assist is AWESOME for him when he's on point. Calling out Cap and then doing a medium teleport to the other side with Zero almost always gets me a free crossup that I can just combo away from. Very hard to block correctly since it hits twice and you can vary the timing of the teleport to trick them.
  • KYJellyDonutKYJellyDonut Custom Stick Junkie Joined: Posts: 860
    I've been running Cap, Hulk and Phoenix.
    The Dark Knight Byrdo Custom (JLF (LS-32 Spring), Sanwa, PS2)
    Hori VLX (LS-32, Sanwa, PS3/XB360/XBone)
    Madcatz R1 TE (LS-32, Sanwa, PS3/XB360)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/23277275@N08/sets/72157622163260622/
  • Gimpyfish62Gimpyfish62 Master of Bowser Joined: Posts: 1,820
    The reason I have Zero on my team is because Cap's assist is AWESOME for him when he's on point. Calling out Cap and then doing a medium teleport to the other side with Zero almost always gets me a free crossup that I can just combo away from. Very hard to block correctly since it hits twice and you can vary the timing of the teleport to trick them.

People SERIOUSLY do not realize how good of an assist Captain's is - it's so good.

Even for characters that don't have a teleport style of movement - let's say you are using that deadpool and zoning out with pinneapples and guns - he dodges your grenade but gets hit by cap's shield - well that's a free combo because he's coming right back to you on the return slash. Good stuff.

Sure, it may not be the absolute best assist in the game - but it's really useful.

Also kyjellydonut what strategies have you found that are/are not working?

I'm using Hulk on my team as well (gamma wave assist) to give me some OTG combo opportunities (like you'd use deadpool/wesker/whoever) and the gamma wave is also nice if I decide I'm going to jump in or do a less safe shield slash or charging star in to give me some cover.

Phoenix seems like an asset to ANY team she's on. That character is SO good vs some characters
    "He's the Tony Stark of Captain America." ~Bokkin
  • ken123103ken123103 You're just mad because your angry Joined: Posts: 597
    I've been running deadpool/captain america/sentinel since the game came out and its a really good team. I have the otg assist with deadpool whenever i get a combo with cap...and i have the sentinel drone assist. I use the drone assist to get in with cap and usually use the kartwheel to flip to the other side and score a combo when i have the drones covering me, its a great mix up....or ill jump and do an ambiguous crossup with cap's S which hits on either side depending on how you time it. I just came up with this combo also that is very damaging and pretty cool to see...check it out
    UMvC3: Captain America, Spencer, Hawkeye

www.youtube.com/ken123103 <---- Amazing Captain America Videos, Check it out!

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • CornwadCornwad Joined: Posts: 1,437
    anyone using anything like super armor hsienco or lariat or anything like that for a get off me assist?
    I'm trying out Hsien-ko/Cap/Hulk, hsien-ko is mostly at the lead to get that super armor up. I just started trying it out, but armored pendulum is a great assist and all three characters can easily DHC off of each other.
  • sambosambo the punisher Joined: Posts: 689
    I've been havin' some luck using (in this order): HsienKo(pendulum assist)/Taskmaster(up shot)/Captain America(shield slash)

power up hsienko for that sweet pendulum assist and gtfo asap so that Task can come in. Captain America can take care of himself imo, but if he comes out I'll have HsienKo's pendulum available to help me rush the opponent or get in.

EDIT: taskmaster's assist varies with me, usually I'll use his up shot, sometimes his parabolic shot and other times his head shot. they all have their uses imo. head shot is good for crossups with the cartwheel, up shot is helpful for anti-air and keeping opponent's from jumping. parabolic is good for triangle jumper's among other things.
    Fat people don't get full, they just get less hungry.-Megas XLR
  • Overheat76Overheat76 Joined: Posts: 65
    Hi everyone! Long time lurker and I dont post here much given the, shall we say, fairly flammable nature of the community. I've noticed most of the posts here are pretty civil, so I thought I'd give it a shot as Cap is my favorite character in this game and my point man. So here goes.

My team is Captain America/Amaterasu/Taskmaster. Assists are Shield Slash/Cold Shot/Arrows(straight).
    Interesting DHC; The b&b (I'm assuming, anyways) Cap combo; c.L, M, c.FxxF.Shield Slash, j.M, j.u+FxxM.Shield Slash, j.M, j.u+FxxL.Shield Slash, FxxL.Charging Star, Hyper Charging Star. At this point I try to count out the hits to get as many as possible, then cancel into Ammy's Okami Shuffle. Once the Lighting rains down, if the opponent isn't in the corner yet I hit Taskmaster's L+F Hyper Arrows (The diagonal ones) if the opponent IS in the corner it's the M+F one (the straight up ones).
    It's important to note that if this is done fast enough Cap's HCS will not knock them down before Ammy's Okami shuffle comes out; the will be in the air. If you combo HCS while your opponent is on the ground Ammy's Hyper will still hit, but only as an OTG.

Interesting assist setups for Cap. Its just a great story about an American boy and his Japanese dog. Tugs at the heartstrings, ya know?
    So I am not that interested in finding assists that extend Cap's combos. His combos are already pretty dope, and he has no end of trouble getting in on the opponent.
    So I try to work into not zoomed-out range, jump u/f and throw out a L Shield Slash, land, wave dash cancel (Cap's 2nd best friend) c.L, c.MxxAmmy assist, c.F, flip and then begin Cap's b&b combo. Almost NO one is quick enough to block this. Now here is a fun tidbit if you play against the same folks and they start to recognize this tactic.

Mixups on this assist string. These mixups pick up after the flip in the aforementioned pressure string.
    1)c.L and Flip again! Ammy's cold star stays out for a while and Cap's flip is really fast. The c.L pushes them far enough away that when you flip over to the other side c.F should *just* hit, allowing for whatever you are comfortable canceling into. If they Advancing Guard your c.L, the flip will put you in range for the full ground string.

2)c.Lxxjump u/f and IMMEDIATELY hit d+F. Practically an instant overhead, Ammy's shots will hold them down long enough for you to land and combo.
    3)Jump u/f and S very late for the awkward cross-up. Do it as late as possible to make it harder for you opponent to read the other option, not attacking at all until you land then throw out c.L.

If the Cap b&b hits;
    On the last string of air attacks into the standing FxxL.Charging Star.

When you hit the standing F, hit the Ammy assist before you would do the L.Charging Star. Instead, flip! Ammy will cover you and you can try any of those mixups all over again. If your opponent is in the corner, or close to, DO L.Charging Star, the flip immediately on recovery. You get the full combo damage and will probably catch them off guard for another combo! You'll be in the corner too, so your aerial Shield Slash combos will hit for full.

I suppose this is less note worthy, but a really fun option when Ammy is out; If you read an opponent's attack from decent range and you have the Devout Beads equipped;
    f+F. Repeat this the (4? 5?) times you are allowed. During the last hits of the second-to-last f+F, Cap assist. Now here, something fun happens. The last few hits of Ammy's attack puts the opponent in the air. Then Cap's shield, on the return trip, brings the opponent back to you.
    From here you have three options; d, d+L to switch to the Fire Disk, wave dash cancel, f+Fx4, S, air combo of your choice.
    OR
    Wave dash cancel, level 3 Hyper.
    OR
    If Tasky is next in line, Okami Shuffle, DHC Hyper Arrows (u/f version).

And finally I'd like to throw out another combo I personally found with Cap. I know this isn't the combo thread, so I can edit this part of the post and put it there if you guys want. It's entirely possible this is already out there somewhere, but I haven't seen it. It requires pretty ridiculous timing (do NOT try this online, kids :wink: ) But it makes me feel pretty sweet every time I can get it off.

Which has been once.

...in training mode. :sweat:

c.L, M, c.FxxF.Shield Slash, jump u/f M, u+FxxF.Shield Slash, jump u/f M, u+FxxF. Shield Slash, land, super jump u/f IMMEDIATELY, L, M, F, S.
    Well I look forward to seeing stuff you guys figure out, and I'll be in the lab quite a bit with this team and as I find stuff I'll try to post what I've found.

P.S. Sorry for the wall of text.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
  • Vongo1aVongo1a Dr Expendable Joined: Posts: 200
    Rolling with Cap/iron/ammy

Iron man for his otg and ammy for her ice assist. I start with a blockstring, then do my cartwheel shenanigans.
    If you want to see how smart you are Click Here
    WOW i JUST uploaded a whole set of videos that use those same basic concepts - but not as effective because they are using a Thor beam assist and not the amazing ammy cold star hahaha - LOVING the cartwheel shenanigans! Post more - lurk less! Captain can use all the help from the community he can get - it isn't very active in here these days hahaha

below are the videos I was talking about btw haha

• RelliksBanRelliksBan Joined: Posts: 8
    I've been running Cap and Hulk together for a while. I used to use Gamma Charge on my Hulk, given the invincibility of it. But I decided to use someone else for it. Not sure who yet. Possibly Haggar's Lariat? But I use Gamma Crush. I find it more useful. OTG and GTFO assist. It's great. lol It really helps my Cap get in there. I'm not sure who else I should run along side him though.
  • Overheat76Overheat76 Joined: Posts: 65
    WOW i JUST uploaded a whole set of videos that use those same basic concepts - but not as effective because they are using a Thor beam assist and not the amazing ammy cold star hahaha - LOVING the cartwheel shenanigans! Post more - lurk less! Captain can use all the help from the community he can get - it isn't very active in here these days hahaha

Heheh Don't worry as soon as Desk finds an infinite with Cap we'll be overrun with players posting.

....wishful thinking, I know, I know.

I can't really stress enough how much better I think Ammy's assist is for what it does. The obvious is that it lasts for a *really* long time, allowing for the initial cross-up shenanigan and then one last EXTRA shenanigan. But it's also great for another reason. The ice chunks litter the screen in the immediate area so bad it can actually be very difficult for your opponent to see what attacks you are coming in with, making the j. u/f d+F nearly impossible to see and block in time.

It's only negatives are the rather slow start up time, which is a non issue with the correct block strings (just DONT throw that thing out there for no reason or you can kiss low-health Ammy good bye) and its lack of range. But that's what I have Taskmaster's forward arrows for. Maybe not quite as good as a beam, but at least half the cast can't just duck under them.

They also help out with Ammy's keep away game immensely, but that's for a different thread for a different character.

Also, a little tidbit with the late j.S crossup;
    If you push it late enough, the opponent will see the starting frames of the move, hear Cap say "HAA!!" or "HO!!" or whatever and will instinctively block high. The attack won't actually come out though, and the c.L that comes next will have a much better chance at nailing them.
    I bring this up because in local play I have friends who will use the sound/any kind of character motion during the jump as their cue to block high, otherwise they just sit tight on d/b because they know how slow the air S is. You can always attempt to use the much faster d+F to cross-up but thats much harder to space correctly compared to the S and requires late input to combo, where the S is much more lenient for comboing given the amount of hit stun it dishes out.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    Heheh Don't worry as soon as Desk finds an infinite with Cap we'll be overrun with players posting.

....wishful thinking, I know, I know.

Nah nah that's all the wrong kinds of thinking! We can't be relying on other people to figure this character out and break him! That's our job!

see?

;P
  • ElMouchoLocoElMouchoLoco Joined: Posts: 293
    below are the videos I was talking about btw haha

Great videos :D i love that.

If we don't start updating the first posts of a thread with that info, that will be soon hard to find. This is the "team" thread, but in other thread there should be a link to your post (not a link to all the youtube, but a link to your specific post, so anyone can find it in a month or so...)

...right now i'm dealing with an "Original Avengers" team: Cap - Ironman - Hulk.
    But Spiderman and Wolverine were on the avengers at some point of the series, so i will practice with all those characters and switch between all of them, with the Captain as the Avengers leader, of course.
    AVENGERS, ASSEMBLE!!
    Europe -> Spain -> A Corunha
    PlayStation3 Network id: "Ryoga_P_Chan"
  • TrexidTrexid Don't look! Joined: Posts: 165
    Really glad I decided to check out this thread! The videos are really great Gimpyfish! Going to start practicing those shield juggle combos into hcs. The semi-infinite looks fun too!

I've been running Task, Captain, Skrull recently and I've found a couple of nice setups but nothing very super duper.

With skrull on point I'll use captains shield slash to get the enemy to block on the ground and then throw out an elastic slam into skrull torch, I'll try this at least a couple of times a match and can usually get about 50% off a character with such a simple combo.

I think I'm going to try the Cap, Iron, Hulk team for a bit and see how that goes with the OTG assist on hulk and beam to help cap get in and mix up with backflip shennanigans.

Cheers!
    Showdown Tournaments - Twitter | YouTube | Justin.tv | Facebook
    one more for ya

i'm gonna edit all these first posts soon
  • otterotter CFN: otter- Joined: Posts: 4,687
    The main problem I've been having with Cap is blockstrings. Everything seems to leave him at frame disadvantage and you can't cancel into a special cause they are also unsafe (especially shield slash). He also has no jump cancel. What have you guys been doing to become safe after hit confirming a blocked attack?
    use some sort of assist to keep the pressure on and either cartwheel in after a pushblock with assist shield pressure for a mixup or just dash in to counteract the pushblock

honestly it isn't a great solution because if they are still blocking and your assist ends then you'll just get push blocked out again. works great against sent though because we have instant overhead with assist cover.
  • snadmonkeysnadmonkey Joined: Posts: 392
    So I've picked up Capt. America recently and am having some fun with him. His combo's are super easy to do compared to even spencer's combos. I would like to use him in conjunction with wolvie/sent, as charging star assist really shuts down those projectile whores against wolvie, it also lest wolverine combo off his berzerker slash. The Problem I am having is either getting in or getting block string punished. So either i end up using sent assist to approach and go into backflip shenanigans etc, but if i go for a low/high attack into block string then i can't get an assist out in time to cover me and eat a full combo.

The question is do I have to approach without an assist if I want to block string or is there anything I can do thats safe or delays long enough for second assist? BTW capt America not doing good combo's in the corner is frustrating especially since i usually open with an assist shenanigans i can't combo into an assist (no otg ones) in the corner or near the corner.

I've been looking around for a good/decent capt. America video of actual game play and can't find any. I know alot of people already consider him low tier but since I'm not going to be a 'pro' game or anything I just want to have fun but be decent enough to compete against better players. I know tiers don't matter but its hard to think that when I play Neo's mags online against my spencer and be like wow there is nothing I can do with spencer but i can with wolvie/sent/doom etc. I feel capt. America will end up with similiar problems as spencer.
  • PolybiusPolybius Joined: Posts: 274
    As you need an OTG anyway it'd probably be a good idea to pick an unblockable one in order to help expand your offensive options beyond catwheel shenanigans. So I'm thinking cap/multi hit projectile assist/wesker, deadpool, shulk or x-23 might be the smart choice.
    that's sorta where i'm leaning towards - cap/wesker/arthur or sent or somebody with a beam

that OTG assist will increase captain's damage output TREMEDOUSLY. It makes some of his mixups actually worth it - EG air back throw -> otg -> combo or hyper - otherwise you get back throw into nothing.

i was thinking about living without the multiple hitting assist and trying it out using like haggar or something to make sure people don't blindly rush in under low light shield throws - but i'm not sure if that woudl be worth it.

HseinKo super armor would probably be really good with cap as well.
  • FurryCurryFurryCurry The World's Finest Joined: Posts: 5,648
    Sorry I can't contribute more to the discussion but why isn't Captain America getting that much love? This sub-forum looks so bare compared to others when Cap is pretty awesome all around.
    where yo tear drop at, gangsta? I'm so hard my cheeks look like i've been watching a lifetime movie marathon so what's really hood. - Monte
  • snadmonkeysnadmonkey Joined: Posts: 392
    Sent's drones stagger long enough for hit stun to end meaning you can cross them up multiple times during one assist string. Sent's drones into 2 backflips cross ups seems really hard to block, just don't attack until the drones hit else you will put them into ultimate block. If arthur's does the same thing I might make capt. america point man of my second team.
    i recorded some decent videos vs some not great players - just shows some of the mixups in action etc etc

hulk gamma wave assist isn't fast enough to combo out of the back air throw i dont think

sad face LOL
  • FurryCurryFurryCurry The World's Finest Joined: Posts: 5,648
    Sent's drones stagger long enough for hit stun to end meaning you can cross them up multiple times during one assist string. Sent's drones into 2 backflips cross ups seems really hard to block, just don't attack until the drones hit else you will put them into ultimate block. If arthur's does the same thing I might make capt. america point man of my second team.

That's the team I'm working with right now.
    where yo tear drop at, gangsta? I'm so hard my cheeks look like i've been watching a lifetime movie marathon so what's really hood. - Monte
    Is there anything special you need to know for the x factor infinite? I don't have enough time to cr.A after light charging star. even if I alter the combo to keep them up higher.
    it's a level 3 x factor - it doesn't work in level 1 or 2 - that could be it!

otherwise the timing is just really tight.
  • ZtrikeRZtrikeR Joined: Posts: 55
    Hi, i am learing the cap and i have decided that one of my members will be sentinel, but i dont know what the other char could be, maybe an OTG assist char? x-23, deadpool maybe? i dont know, could you guys give me suggestions? also what is the best assist of cap america?

Thanks
    AE: Bison, Cody, Yun
    3SO: Urien, Ken
    otg assist for realllllll

my team has changed just today to Cap/Sent/Wesker

dunno what i'm doing with wesker on point but i'm doing little unblockables with cap and with sent you can cartwheel like 9 times and jump all around in the middle of those stupid drones LOL
  • Dewd111111222Dewd111111222 Philly's youngest Joined: Posts: 309
    My team at the moment is
    Cap/Wesk/Doom (beam assist)
    Cap/Wesk/Gouki
    Doom allows me to get in easier, and mix up once I'm in. (So easy to combo off that beam :D)
    Although Gouki doesn't allow me to get in easier, his damage output plus the tatsu assist is well worth it once I get them in the corner, and the assist goes through projectiles.
    Known as Dai Huu
  • BluelotusBluelotus Joined: Posts: 4
    i use cap/wolverine/and i dont know who should be the last one i want a character 2 help Cap.america
  • MAdNFluEnzMAdNFluEnz Need more games!! Joined: Posts: 102
    Day 1 I started out with team Cap(s.slash)/X-23(OTG)/Chris(gunfire). That team didn't work out so well. And I had holes everywhere in my defense and rushdown. Now that I have a little more EXP with online and general play. I have a new team of Cap(s.slash)/Deadpool(Kat.Rama)/Task(Vert. Shot). This team is amazing for me. As Cap I can fearlessly jump and insta L.slash while calling Task to cover the ground in front and prevent super jumps. Plus cross-up strings with Deadpools K.Rama is effective as hell. Overall I feel this team revolves harassing the opponent with projectiles until he cracks and calls in an assist that gets hit with a returning shield with the possibility of killing it. Your thoughts people?
    "There is a limit to overcome. That is what is called mastery." - MAd
    GET THOSE GAMES IN!!!
    be careful jumping l shield slash so fearlessly against some characters like dorm haha
    Yeah, that is a tendency I need to regulate. Though against Dormmy...I have charging star for his shenanigans lol. I have trouble fighting against She-Hulk the most in this game. Damn command grabs...
    GET THOSE GAMES IN!!!
    Just had a BEASTLY run today against a few friends online. This team....is.....AWESOME. Though some (if not most) will call it a douche-bag team that runs on "keep away" and annoying lockdown. This is Marvel people. Find a way through it! Warning to those who want to try this team out. Sometimes Tasky's assist will insta smash the opponent back down during a soft launch (via sweep) or regular launch, and will ruin most, if not all, combo flow-charts. I need more time in the lab and online to figure out the correct action after seeing the Tasky assist landing. If you have any criticisms (negative or constructive) please let me know. I would definitely like to be told what I might be able to do for the improvement of this team. Go Cap!
    GET THOSE GAMES IN!!!
    hey guys i just figured something cool out...apparently since cap recovers from shield slash before his shield is actually still in his hand he can combo into shield slash then hold the assist button right after...the assist will come in and switch with cap...but the cool thing is when the assist comes in and does it's attack, the attack combos with the shield slash and the new character can continue the combo from there....I haven't found useful applications for it yet but when I do ill definitely post a vid

I think they are invulnerable after a tag in, unless you mean the shield hits after the new character comes in.
  • JIVE TURKEY JONESJIVE TURKEY JONES Aegis Connoisseur Joined: Posts: 992
    hey guys i just figured something cool out...apparently since cap recovers from shield slash before his shield is actually still in his hand he can combo into shield slash then hold the assist button right after...the assist will come in and switch with cap...but the cool thing is when the assist comes in and does it's attack, the attack combos with the shield slash and the new character can continue the combo from there....I haven't found useful applications for it yet but when I do ill definitely post a vid
    Yeah, it's not game changer for Cap. But the way I see it, it's an option. I've been using it for meterless safe tag. Nice to have once in a while. Outside of that, just use it to style on your opponent. lol

What were you doing when you came across it? I originally found out about it because I tried to mimic Trish's safe tag. (she does her super and immediate tags out. Her scythe is keeping you in block stun while the teammate comes in for free) So I tried something similar with Cap. I was hoping that the shield on the return would at least cover the newly tagged in teammate during their post tag pose. Didn't quite work out like that. So I figured I would try it out of a combo. I was assuming they would flip out and block the tag, the shield would then make contact on the way back. The tag ended up connecting as part of a combo after the shield. And I just ran with it from there. lol
    I think they are invulnerable after a tag in, unless you mean the shield hits after the new character comes in.
    Not really. He means do a shield, hold assist, and tag in. Cap will switch (tag out) and the incoming teammate will hit the opponent after the shield hits the opponent on it's return route. Cap does combo > shield leaves > shield returns > teammate tags in and hits.

For example, I use Thor/Cap/Haggar. I have certain combos where I hold tag to switch with Haggar while coming down from an air shield. Haggar comes in and hits the opponent out the air sending them spinning up (he hits after the shield landed it's second hit during it's return phase). Before the opp hits the ground, Haggar does S >> immediate j.d+H (pipe). From the first hit Cap lands to start his combo, all the way to the pipe Haggar breaks out, is one combo with no DHC involved. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do after the tag since the tag has a good amount of "hit stun scaling" property. Otherwise, I would add on more hits with Haggar. But the way I see it, it's a safe way to bring in Haggar without using meter. If I feel like adding in some extra damage, I can do the body splash super with Haggar to hit them on the ground after the pipe. (which, can be DHC'd to other supers, but that defeats the purpose of bringing in Haggar with that meterless method to begin with)

Jive Out!
    What were you doing when you came across it? I originally found out about it because I tried to mimic Trish's safe tag. (she does her super and immediate tags out. Her scythe is keeping you in block stun while the teammate comes in for free) So I tried something similar with Cap. I was hoping that the shield on the return would at least cover the newly tagged in teammate during their post tag pose. Didn't quite work out like that. So I figured I would try it out of a combo. I was assuming they would flip out and block the tag, the shield would then make contact on the way back. The tag ended up connecting as part of a combo after the shield. And I just ran with it from there. lol

I was playing a match and i unknowingly threw the shield and then tagged out for sent....when he came in he almost hit my opponent and then the idea just stuck lol....then i went into the lab and figured it out

• Dewd111111222Dewd111111222 Philly's youngest Joined: Posts: 309
    My new team with Captain America consists of Cap (A), Wesker (B), and Doom (A)

With Captain on point, I have an otg, and a way to cover my approach, Doom's beam can also be used to shut up Sentinel's drones. Also in the corner, Wesker gives me the ability to do an unblockable with Cap's J.down+:c:. With Wesker on point. I can do his regular bnb, call out cap's shield assist, do the bnb over. Pistol, call out Doom, and do the bnb over. Both Cap and Doom's assist allow Wesker to do his level 3 super after. Also, when not in the corner, Cap's shield brings the opponent back for Wesker to deal more damage. Doom is usually the loner of the group unless he's snap backed. I use him more for the assist then anything else. He can do an unblockable with Wesker, and otg+Cap assist is pretty good.

This team is okay with super synergy. If I do a bad Cap super, I can dhc into Wesker's maximum wesker or counter to keep him safe. Not safe doing it the other way though, which isn't hard to get use too.
    Known as Dai Huu
This discussion has been closed.