Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - Bad Games

AirbrushKingAirbrushKing AirbrushKing.netJoined: Posts: 2,028
Air them out and give feedback. Hate mail contest with prizes coming soon! I want to see the best hate mail, take pictures, upload videos of the beatdowns and post it up so we can make them famous.:rock:

Let's get this cracking!
GIS-Avatar.gif

Comments

• KhaosdragonKhaosdragon IronSent Joined: Posts: 1,655
    Air them out and give feedback!

Let's get this cracking!

Look at you already startin a Mortons' Thread XD. You must've got a few hatemails today LOL
    "I'd say penis vs vagina is a 10-7 matchup.....penis usually wins, but vagina has pregnancy sneak attack for lockdown...guardbreaking and unblockable on wakeup" Quote by: Nickguy
  • AirbrushKingAirbrushKing AirbrushKing.net Joined: Posts: 2,028
    Look at you already startin a Mortons' Thread XD. You must've got a few hatemails today LOL

WHAHAAH! You already know. I got a ton of hate mail. 10-20 messages of 100% pure salt in mvc2. Shits crazy. I can only imagine what this game is going to bring. What team u playing?
    GIS-Avatar.gif
    WHAHAAH! You already know. I got a ton of hate mail. 10-20 messages of 100% pure salt in mvc2. Shits crazy. I can only imagine what this game is going to bring. What team u playing?

Dante/Sent/IM. Oh you already know the sodium level is gonna be gdlk LMAO. What team you using?
    "I'd say penis vs vagina is a 10-7 matchup.....penis usually wins, but vagina has pregnancy sneak attack for lockdown...guardbreaking and unblockable on wakeup" Quote by: Nickguy
  • trackshoestrackshoes alucardthegreat Joined: Posts: 83
    wow this is starting already lol!!! i can't wait to play this s***

I know right lets see what those 11 yrs of hatemail and rqers have to say that's NEW in 2011 LMAO
    Dante/Sent/IM. Oh you already know the sodium level is gonna be gdlk LMAO. What team you using?

Sick team. Im maining Thor/Amaterasu/Sent to start off with. If silver surfer makes it in the game, the dog will be replaced asap lol. You going to evo?

There is no holding on. Its time to get this ON! Salt will be spilling everywhere all over this thread. I think after 6 months-1yr we should have some epic matches depending on what level the game goes and how much salt gets created.
    GIS-Avatar.gif
  • NeoIsReallyCoolNeoIsReallyCool Joined: Posts: 3
    damn sentinel is even more broken in this game than he was in mvc2 this is ridiculous
    Sick team. Im maining Thor/Amaterasu/Sent to start off with. If silver surfer makes it in the game, the dog will be replaced asap lol. You going to evo?

Ya I plan on going to EVO. LMAO i heard ammy will be good for Graffiti all over the screen lol
  • b1gaznb1gazn SWAG Joined: Posts: 7,463
    damn sentinel is even more broken in this game than he was in mvc2 this is ridiculous

even though he is slower, too!
    The last 10 years playing MvC2, I can honestly say I still see things playing marvel now that I've never seen before. crazy - clock

I'd rather buy 6 copies of MvC2 than buy 1 copy of TvC3!

I am now playing ____ when _____ comes out I will be leveling up in that game, even if it is crappy because I am a gaymer!

LOL Super MvC3? The game isn't even a year old and they are already scrapping this game.

I want Ariel in SMvC3!
  • YueYue Ace of Hz Joined: Posts: 7
    Just got it from Capcom's store. I did Arcade a couple of times to get used to it, then tried online with She-Hulk, X-23, and Amaterasu. I got paired up against team TEN MORE YEARS and lost in thirty seconds flat. I then got this message on xbox live:

"lol u skrub gtfo my game I dont know wut u think this is but marvel is a serious experience not 4 u rofl failure"

So I guess I'm gonna go see what these things go for on eBay now.
    Just got it from Capcom's store. I did Arcade a couple of times to get used to it, then tried online with She-Hulk, X-23, and Amaterasu. I got paired up against team TEN MORE YEARS and lost in thirty seconds flat. I then got this message on xbox live:

"lol u skrub gtfo my game I dont know wut u think this is but marvel is a serious experience not 4 u rofl failure"

salt salt salt!
    The last 10 years playing MvC2, I can honestly say I still see things playing marvel now that I've never seen before. crazy - clock

I am now playing ____ when _____ comes out I will be leveling up in that game, even if it is crappy because I am a gaymer!

LOL Super MvC3? The game isn't even a year old and they are already scrapping this game.

I want Ariel in SMvC3!
  • CryohCryoh Rock Shock Thunderous Beat Joined: Posts: 9,639

Can I have your copy? :lol:
  • Yeah Dood 120%Yeah Dood 120% Now, 20% more pumped Joined: Posts: 1,926 mod
    :wonder: This thread's going to be locked until MvC3 is "officially" out. See y'all in 4 days... dood.
    "A man hurls himself towards his fate, his soul ablaze! There is nothing that can hinder me!"
    UMvC3 teams: Jill/X-23/She-Hulk, Jill/Nemesis/Firebrand, Chun-Li/Jill/Iron Fist, Jill/Spiderman/Felicia
  • AsTheWorldBurnsAsTheWorldBurns XFactor Mammory Cannon Joined: Posts: 41
    I just got raped multiple times. Add me if you want a free win. ;x
    I suck which is why I posted in the training partners thread. I suppose it would be a bad game if you win too easily but I'm practicing and I have a great personality!
  • Ev1LEv1L Joined: Posts: 292
    Fuck this game i lost 5 times, won 4 and every victory i was raged on......god damnit
    Veni, vidi, vici
  • trackshoestrackshoes alucardthegreat Joined: Posts: 83
    bgs jerryex, game just came out and u salty sending mail and RQ smdh...
  • MomochuuMomochuu Little ♥ Monster Joined: Posts: 14,430
    Bad games to chrisfreemind. How are you getting salty this early on in the game? I don't even remember who he was using, he got destroyed too fast to remember. I only remember Skrull was in the last slot or something, I spammed Cold Star at him with Rosary Amaterasu and he ragequit. Then he messages me and says "run the whole time pussy", despite me approaching him many times when there was a reason to, and rejoins a room I host, then picks MSS. I lost because I don't really know how to handle stuff like that on my NEW TEAM, and he acts like he accomplished something.
    Dante Combo Thread | Youtube Channel | Dante Tech Thread | @HelloKarinachuu
    UMvC3: Morrigan (α)/Dante (α)/ Doctor Doom (β)| Persona 4 Arena: Mitsuru/Shadow Labrys
    XBL Gamertag: Hello Momomo
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 4,188
    BGs to Edge Maverick 54. Easy/Simple mode Zero/Dante/Deadpool doing random super and specials. I barely won and he ragequits.
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
  • NandoNando 1337 Joined: Posts: 3,530
    some1 told me they hope I get cancer...
    2 ppl in my fam have had it :(

But I think it might have been cuz I was deadpool... or thats me being a marvel geek
    xRTx

my fav combo Is Fierce into Fierce. #GGOP Good Game Play on ....Party On...

• PoretPoret 12 yr old scrub on XBL Joined: Posts: 155
    I'm surprised I haven't gotten hate mail yet. I've been winning with bullshit Sentinel keepaway tactics and Weskers mixups.
    XBL: ThatKidPoret
  • rogueyoshirogueyoshi Nothing Comes Easy Joined: Posts: 1,928
    lol, so this dude here is running this stream and i ask him to ft10, which he accepts. we start and its somewhat laggy but i win the first match anyways. second match i lose 2 chars to random super x factor super, and wind up losing it. after that, he drops from the lobby and sends me this and continues to farm noobs on ranked. seriously, wtf?
    nignagnog: minority report
    nignagnog: you got punished for your future crimes
    BossG: anybody that's black already suffers under pre-crime laws
  • WarrenWarren Burn Baby Burn, YOGA Joined: Posts: 433
    dude knows he sucks lol
    NEVAR FORGET THE GREAT VID94 DRUG RAID OF MAY 2009
    Awarded the Scientist of the Year Award (09-10) by Mike Ross
    @whsiao
  • theboxthebox Painting the Fence Joined: Posts: 227
    DJRamsey1987

normally i don't care enough to report rage quitters but his record is something like 87-3 and is actually pretty good. i dont think he will lose to enough people to make it to rage quitter hell so if you ever get matched up with him make sure you quit.
  • RedWolfensteinRedWolfenstein Im a member of Cheda Joined: Posts: 42
    I don't like to put ppl on here much but I did not like pavoman3 message....honestly my connection was fine till I faced him in rank...lag was there but I still pulled through...and he gets mad telling me to get a better connection...I had no probs with my matches earlier so not sure whats his beef
    MVC2: Felicia, Jill, Cammy or Rogue, Cammy, Psylocke MVC3: Trish, She Hulk, Morrigan, Jill, and Storm SSFIV: Chun Li Cammy SSBB: Peach TVC: Saki/Roll or Chun/Doronjo
  • WarrenWarren Burn Baby Burn, YOGA Joined: Posts: 433

I most definitely did not send that message, please double check your messages, unless you mean someone using that team, cause my XBL is TEN MORE YEARS rofl
    NEVAR FORGET THE GREAT VID94 DRUG RAID OF MAY 2009
    Awarded the Scientist of the Year Award (09-10) by Mike Ross
    @whsiao
  • Dios <-X->Dios <-X-> Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,731 mod
    Bad games last night to
    iP1nkxNinjA
    squirtle lv 5
    TravisGreen2020
    Ragequitted on me in ranked when they were getting stomped on.
    [Originally posted by OrangeCat
    I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
    The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
    Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,701
    BG to AUDIEMAKK: Lagswitched the entire time with Doctor/Sentinel/Wolverine and sat in the corner spamming Tornado Claw/Drones/Plasma Beam. Ok...I'll just super you. Every time.

Somehow manages to get me down to my Sentinel, and despite the lag, X-Factor prevails, and he's down to nothing but red health on everybody, and drops.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,701
    BG to AUDIEMAKK: Lagswitched the entire time with Doctor/Sentinel/Wolverine and sat in the corner spamming Tornado Claw/Drones/Plasma Beam. Ok...I'll just super you. Every time.

Somehow manages to get me down to my Sentinel, and despite the lag, X-Factor prevails, and he's down to nothing but red health on everybody, and drops.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • threeRdthreeRd Third in a series Joined: Posts: 58 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lol, so this dude here is running this stream and i ask him to ft10, which he accepts. we start and its somewhat laggy but i win the first match anyways. second match i lose 2 chars to random super x factor super, and wind up losing it. after that, he drops from the lobby and sends me this and continues to farm noobs on ranked. seriously, wtf?

That's funny, but it sounds like he was just being honest AND he didn't ragequit on you, so it doesn't sound like bad games to me.
  • threeRdthreeRd Third in a series Joined: Posts: 58 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

I can understand your frustration but I hope you aren't really planning on giving up this soon. The game has only been out a week.
  • Kyosuke NEOKyosuke NEO Ara? Joined: Posts: 495
    Fernah22 pull the plug on me after just three matches. His Magnus wreck me first fight, but, when I took him down the next two he bounced before we could even get to the win animation.
  • BobbypigoBobbypigo Joined: Posts: 2,466
    ^^^Game was over, that doesn't sound like a RQ to me.
    asphxia ragequitted on me in Ranked after I took out his(maybe her) Dante/Trish/X-23 team.

I told her she was "pure garbage" and she sent me this:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/659/asphxia.png

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1874/asphxiaav.png
  • BobbypigoBobbypigo Joined: Posts: 2,466
    Bulldike^
  • teamrandomteamrandom Joined: Posts: 56
    Blessthesinner. Some loser who quit during only my 2nd ranked game. It said that he had a 4 win streak before the match started yet I was owning him with my shitty Taskmaster and Super Skrull. :tdown:
    Ive been receiving some serious hate mail lately. I will post images when I get at least 10 messages. The messages are insane. Looks like mvc3 is off to a good start so far. =]
    GIS-Avatar.gif
    BGs to scrubs ragequitting in 8-man lobbies and sending the other player to the back of the line.
  • TheStreetzKingTheStreetzKing Joined: Posts: 279
    BGs to scrubs ragequitting in 8-man lobbies and sending the other player to the back of the line.

this. fucking 9 game win streak in an 8 player lobby, they need a salt shaker icon
  • KaboXxKaboXx FIGHTING CAT Joined: Posts: 3,935
    played some guy named tonythetiger he barely beat me due to the fact i was missing my m attack proceds to talk smack over the mic and teabagged. fought him again a bit later with my controls fixed he was playing sent, dante and dont remember his last char i managed to beat on him with x23. overall bg's to him seemed like one of those sore loser players
    3ds Fc-3797-6411-3706
    My Gallery and works!
    http://kaboxx.deviantart.com/
  • visionfreemindvisionfreemind Droppin Coffins, Makin Servants Joined: Posts: 262
    Bad games II warg II. He had a good 70+ wins on me in ranked. Pulled out some nice ass combos was fucking me up, UNTIL I came back and kicked his ass. On his last character he just jumped at me with chun doing her lighting legs oh I dunno.. some thousand times. Then as soon as she died... DISCONNECT!
    **Dont play MVC2 when you just pick Cable, go play a first person shooter, get it over with**
    Call Of Duty: Cable Edition
  • Cee DizzyCee Dizzy The shit I don't like Joined: Posts: 3,408
    My godsister plays MVC3 and she is like 9 times better than me, its insane.

Anyway, she was playing on my profile and met this guy online who picked Akuma/Ammy/Tasky. She picked her fuck around team of Arthur/Ryu/Chun. Wrecked him for like 9 games straight. He went to another team of Sentinel/Deadpool/Ammy. She picked her usual team of Arthur/Hulk/Haggar. Damn near perfected him, but he raged.

He sent to her "nice cheesiness nd assist spam ur fingers hurt hows ur vagina feeling douche?"

She replied "my vagina is nice and tight thanks for askin :3. You shoulda asked how big my dick was cuz imma girl. How is your vagina? Did Arthur wreck it?"

Pwned. So BGs to MASTERDANNY07 on behalf of my godsister. Stay free my nigga.
    https://www.facebook.com/FGCCoble <--- Friend me https://twitter.com/CeeDizzy313 <---- Follow UMVC3: Wolverine/Doom/Vergil, Team Nemo SF4: Fei Long, Rolento Injustice: Aquamane, TTT2: AK/Heihachi, Alex/Kuma
    My godsister plays MVC3 and she is like 9 times better than me, its insane.

Anyway, she was playing on my profile and met this guy online who picked Akuma/Ammy/Tasky. She picked her fuck around team of Arthur/Ryu/Chun. Wrecked him for like 9 games straight. He went to another team of Sentinel/Deadpool/Ammy. She picked her usual team of Arthur/Hulk/Haggar. Damn near perfected him, but he raged.

He sent to her "nice cheesiness nd assist spam ur fingers hurt hows ur vagina feeling douche?"

She replied "my vagina is nice and tight thanks for askin :3. You shoulda asked how big my dick was cuz imma girl. How is your vagina? Did Arthur wreck it?"

Pwned. So BGs to MASTERDANNY07 on behalf of my godsister. Stay free my nigga.

good shit god sister

BG's to MvC3... this game blows!

I want Ariel in SMvC3!
  • Spooty WhiteboySpooty Whiteboy I must break you! Joined: Posts: 2,772
    Bad Games to Real Anne Frank. He wasn't a bad player, and we went even, but the ENTIRE time we played he talked shit. Not the friendly competitive trash talking either. It was like someone poured salt in his vagina.
    Live Tag: Spootz
    PSN: SPTwhte

"There's a complicated answer to that question. You see, I think we could all know Batman in our hearts, if we just intensely and obsessively study all of his comics, tv shows, movies...and..
    No. I don't really know Batman." - Dr. McNinja
  • nothingxsnothingxs EVO Head TO Joined: Posts: 1,688
    LOL to some DarnWallaby kid who thinks he's apparently very good. See you at Evo, sunshine.
  • visionfreemindvisionfreemind Droppin Coffins, Makin Servants Joined: Posts: 262
    bg to CAGE OF SIN. Playin some sent. akuma. dante bullshit. zoned me to death and i fell into about a million of his traps. Shit was lookin real bad for me. Accidentally used my xfc level 1. Hulk came back killed his whole team. He zoned my Akuma to death couldnt zone my hulk to death. Strange.. dunce
    **Dont play MVC2 when you just pick Cable, go play a first person shooter, get it over with**
    Call Of Duty: Cable Edition
  • LuteLupusLuteLupus Staying salty deep down Joined: Posts: 72
    BG's to willkillforfood since you are a ragequitter, sore loser and a internet tough guy
    Jailed until I can learn a reliable reversal
    SF5 mains:Bison
    XBL:GalioGiligan
  • MomochuuMomochuu Little ♥ Monster Joined: Posts: 14,430
    Bad games to XDestron. You are exactly the kind of person that gives XBL a bad rep. Seriously, you're fucking 9th Ranger ranked. Get over yourself.

http://i.imgur.com/mY4PC.png
    Dante Combo Thread | Youtube Channel | Dante Tech Thread | @HelloKarinachuu
    UMvC3: Morrigan (α)/Dante (α)/ Doctor Doom (β)| Persona 4 Arena: Mitsuru/Shadow Labrys
    XBL Gamertag: Hello Momomo
  • ViscantViscant Lookin cute, feelin cute Joined: Posts: 1,002
    Is there some way to blacklist someone?
    DJRamsey1987 has ragequit on me literally 8 straight times. Since ragequit hell obviously was a lie, is there any way to get around this? I'm tired of wasting my time.

--Jay Snyder
    Viscant@aol.com
  • JigsawFXJigsawFX Tekrat Joined: Posts: 55

Noticed the guy was 70 - 0. On a 2 win streak, was fishy, i won, then he left right before the game ended haha. His record definitely doesn't represent his actual skill.
    Tekratti = Youtube
  • Dios <-X->Dios <-X-> Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,731 mod
    Is there some way to blacklist someone?
    DJRamsey1987 has ragequit on me literally 8 straight times. Since ragequit hell obviously was a lie, is there any way to get around this? I'm tired of wasting my time.

--Jay Snyder
    Viscant@aol.com

Seriously, DJwhatever has ragequit on me more times then i can count. His win/loss ratio is complete bullshit and everytime he does manage to squeeze in a win by some miracle, he humps my body like its halo or something like a 6 year old would do. So pathetic.

Oh and DahProffessor or whatever his name is is equally annoying. I can hear him raging on the mic whenever i run into him.
    [Originally posted by OrangeCat
    I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
    The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
    Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!