Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - Bad Games

2»

Comments

• TaskuTasku Joined: Posts: 35
    Master Bloothy.

Ran into him 3 times on ranked and he rage quit each time right when I was about to win. He ends up winning the 4th match and I get a barrage of horribly misspelled racial insults about how I've been put in my place and how he hates when people like me get lucky wins.

3 consecutive "lucky" OCV's.
  • BobbypigoBobbypigo Joined: Posts: 2,466
    I must be lucky (or sucky). I've only experienced one RQ since the game came out.
  • DarnwallabyDarnwallaby Joined: Posts: 5
    LOL to some DarnWallaby kid who thinks he's apparently very good. See you at Evo, sunshine.

Can't wait, pumpkin.
  • Travis EpicTravis Epic Joined: Posts: 264

Noticed the guy was 70 - 0. On a 2 win streak, was fishy, i won, then he left right before the game ended haha. His record definitely doesn't represent his actual skill.

Dude I could totally see this turning into a friendly rivalry if he didn't rage quit, and stop calling you a "cigarette". At least he was kind enough to say 'plz' for a rematch XD lol
    SSF4:AE Main: Oni; Ibuki
    UMvC3 Alpha Team: Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye
  • G0F0RBR0KEG0F0RBR0KE Shun Goku Satsu Joined: Posts: 2,710 mod
    xliquidspoon Rage Quit scrub
    xcybersludgex Rage Quit Scrub
    d00ubleD anther scrub player

What's going on? It's always a scrubby player
    Shun Goku Satsu :)
    www.battle-ground.net [Website is up and running]
  • IamthejuriIamthejuri Joined: Posts: 81
    Bad Games to Real Anne Frank. He wasn't a bad player, and we went even, but the ENTIRE time we played he talked shit. Not the friendly competitive trash talking either. It was like someone poured salt in his vagina.
    This I have been fighting with this guy for a while now the first time we met I won the set 10 - 4 the next time he beats me 3 games in a row (tryin to learn spidey) and he just goes off about how hes gods gift 2 mvc IDK kids a bitch and I would love to catch him at some kind of event :/
  • [vince-uk][vince-uk] KenFlowChart Master Joined: Posts: 230
    I thought rage quitters get penalized with a loss anyway?
    *poke* *poke* "Man... you're weak." -- Asuka
  • P. GorathP. Gorath @ButtonMashLA Joined: Posts: 6,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    T9X Worst Enemy - ragequit in ranked, a phony 2nd lord and of course a dipshit scrub
  • Dios <-X->Dios <-X-> Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,731 mod
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting One of the many cowards who have run away with their tail inbetween their legs. Pathetic.
    [Originally posted by OrangeCat
    I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
    The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
    Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
  • pwnxpwnx Joined: Posts: 9
    Bad game to xxzeroxflawxx. He quit in the middle of me ocv'ing his wesker, zero team with magneto, deadpool. Sent a message saying what he did was weak. He sent me one back calling magneto cheap and me a cigarette
  • Mr.NannieMr.Nannie Friends with Kl'rt Joined: Posts: 1,689
    BGs to everyone who has rage quit on me this week.
    Except the guy who rage quit on my new team I had only started that nite; now that was a rewarding feeling if Ive ever had one due to a rage quit :smile:
    AV by Savaii64
  • EvelgestEvelgest set the lab on fire. Joined: Posts: 1,385
    I don't have much time to play games anymore, so naturally, I'm horrible at MvC3. But still, c'mon.
    You got scrubbed out. Well, chipped to death. No need to rage.

JabberJaws010
    Balrog. Makoto. Dekappa.

OH UMEHARA-SAMA
    TEACH ME GUILE-SAN ARIGATO
    ~ mzenken
  • P. GorathP. Gorath @ButtonMashLA Joined: Posts: 6,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    T9X ragequit on me again today, then started calling me a beaner and a wetback :rofl:
  • c0ld3rthnst33lc0ld3rthnst33l Joined: Posts: 38
    Bad game to xxzeroxflawxx. He quit in the middle of me ocv'ing his wesker, zero team with magneto, deadpool. Sent a message saying what he did was weak. He sent me one back calling magneto cheap and me a cigarette

What exactly is a "cigarette"?
    ^really
    come one you get it... think about it... British use the word 'blank' when refering to cigarettes.

Also big bonners to all the rage quiters and one loss and outers; especially if we have a decent conection with each other.
    Ill take some L's in exchange for some properly paced matches
    AV by Savaii64
    This is a couple of days late but w/e. Was playing some ranked matches the other day when I ran into some joker with the gamertag scoopshaagendazs (sp?). Of course he had a magneto icon on and had magnus on point. Think he would be from the scene huh? Well I beat him pretty convincingly and I hear from my TV speakers him whining and bitching, saying im a nobody and haven't been making money off this game, blah blah blah. Bottom line, I don't know who the fuck he is but I do know he cried like a little girl just because he lost. Pathetic. Avoid the crybaby if you can.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
    http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3158/ownedsrk.jpg

Nice way to put yourself on blast. Just horrible.

• pwnxpwnx Joined: Posts: 9
    Lol xthedeadrisex. Thinks he's a God at this game. Says I suck but we went 2-2. Left when he finally got a win in again.
  • harleywastakenharleywastaken Joined: Posts: 266
    manny0012 got worked in match one, then squeaked by with a sliver of health due to tatsu spam in match two.
    lets the timer run down and i get these:

not hard to win when you play like a puss...get salted clown.
    i remember when i had to hit people off the ground to win.

children these days...
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 4,188
    || You Envy Me || is a ranked mode shoto scrub rocking simple mode with Ryu/Wesker/Akuma. He's constantly jumping in repeatedly, trying to do the same dial-up combo despite the fact that he gets blown up many times. He mashes single button dp when you're close to him and lets his teammates get bodied so he can activate xf3 and throw random super beams. Spams taunt when he wins. BGs to you, clown.
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
  • hoofedkibbleshoofedkibbles Phoenix playing at it's worst. Joined: Posts: 171
    Never Goin Pro is utter garbage. Spams like crazy with Sent/Doom and then sends "NOOB" messages when you beat him with Phoenix. GARBAGE!
  • AirbrushKingAirbrushKing AirbrushKing.net Joined: Posts: 2,028
    Great job to everyone keeping this thread updated and airing out these sore losers. Keep it up cause I always look forward to laughs d=0]
    GIS-Avatar.gif
  • iQuickiQuick FADC to Dashboard Joined: Posts: 885
  • SchwamySchwamy Joined: Posts: 11
    BG to kaswun420. Thanks for the teabagging and taunts when I was losing, oh, and the random disconnect. That was pretty sick.
  • RushedDownRushedDown back in the usa Joined: Posts: 2,046
    bg's to lil robawt
    every time i got close to him the game slowed to a crawl
    Home Depot Vagina TM
    Xanoz says the cure for the common Emil is Semi-Tight White Pie
    RIP Harold John Grinnell 8/29/53 - 8/29/09 you will be missed dad

RushedSRK on psn and live
  • Cee DizzyCee Dizzy The shit I don't like Joined: Posts: 3,408
    Ok, so this guy is a fucking trip. This nigga was about to get perfected then raged quit on me. Then when I confront him about it, he was like "Who r u?" I simply told him that I was the guy that bodied you but you ragedquit on me like a scrub. He didn't answer. Are you kidding me?

1. What a lame for not taking his lose like a man and then acting like nothing happened.

2. Is that all you need to do to end a conversation about being a sore loser bitch? Damn!!! He beat the system guys... We officially lose...

I think he is on SRK too. PSYCHOC12USE12? I think thats it...
    https://www.facebook.com/FGCCoble <--- Friend me https://twitter.com/CeeDizzy313 <---- Follow UMVC3: Wolverine/Doom/Vergil, Team Nemo SF4: Fei Long, Rolento Injustice: Aquamane, TTT2: AK/Heihachi, Alex/Kuma
    BGs to myself. I've been letting this game take up a lot of my time and ragging on everyone who RQs on me like it matters. I don't care about this game enough to be beefing with players I can't even see. Apologies to anyone I offended in my reign of terror online.
  • xicerxicer Joined: Posts: 178
    Normally I don't bother with this stuff, but I noticed this guy has an srk account and I hope he sees this :arazz:. BG's to INVIZOBLE. Dude plays me a set of 3 with his spidey/viper/iron man. I win 2/3. He sends me hate mail about how I was lag switching (I'm on a university connection so it would seem the lag was his problem) and how I use ez mode characters (that set I used zero/dante/taskmaster... :wtf:). He then sends me another invite and I end up tying him going 5/5 total with my zero team and he beats me once against my wolvie team. All the while still accusing me of lagging the game to screw him up and claiming I was turtling by chicken blocking his endless string of viper and IM trijumps and catching with buster into combo whenever it charged. I currently have him blocked after the endless amount of nonsensical hate I got from the kid. I really wanted to like him too as he's the only online viper I've ever seen that can seismo chain.
    reppin' Logan since release.
    reppin' Zero since Vanilla
  • Chipp Zanuff v5Chipp Zanuff v5 Tell me where it hurts.... Joined: Posts: 917
    ^^^ Ive played that dude before, Meh, He always has something to say and he isnt really that good =\

Lag should never be an excuse for why someone lost, If your playing online, You volunteer to be fucked over by lag, Don't wanna deal with lag? dont play online lol
    XBL: Bus Orez

Guilty gear xrd: ky
    USF4: Zangief
  • xicerxicer Joined: Posts: 178
    Yeah, honestly playing Dante and Zero, the lag wasn't doing me any favors either, and despite seismo chaining I don't think he consistently completed any of his combos. I'm still getting the hang of my zero team. Spideys just destroy me as I can never seem to get a solid hit on them as I get randomed out with zero's low health, and my dante and task are only about half as good as my zero.
    reppin' Logan since release.
    reppin' Zero since Vanilla
  • Bacon ManicBacon Manic Werd? Joined: Posts: 115
    Has anyone else noticed the giant influx of douchyness (made up word) online? People doing the "tea-bag" thing and relentless taunting at the end of matches? I swear I used to think it was fun, but I hate when people act like this. I do not understand the point of this! It's stupid.. I really hope they make it so you can not move at the end of the match like in SFIV.
    I think I am more angry about the fact that they are giving a bad name to the FGC... Leave the "tea-bagging" BS to the the kiddies that play CoD/Halo on Xbox.

Sorry for my rant I am just a little irritated by it all. I try to be a bigger man, but I love when I get to do a run back and body them.
    XBL: LinearStarScrem
    Be sure to add me, just make sure you let me know where you found me.
    Has anyone else noticed the giant influx of douchyness (made up word) online? People doing the "tea-bag" thing and relentless taunting at the end of matches? I swear I used to think it was fun, but I hate when people act like this. I do not understand the point of this! It's stupid.. I really hope they make it so you can not move at the end of the match like in SFIV.
    I think I am more angry about the fact that they are giving a bad name to the FGC... Leave the "tea-bagging" BS to the the kiddies that play CoD/Halo on Xbox.

Sorry for my rant I am just a little irritated by it all. I try to be a bigger man, but I love when I get to do a run back and body them.

I hear ya. You have a close match with someone nearly killing them and they get the stray hit into simple bnb for the ko, only to start humping your character. It's even more stupid when it's the same guy you beat in the previous match. Really?

I don't know about PSN but XBL is full of douchebags; whether they're RQing, teabagging, kicking you or sending hatemail.

Speaking of douchebags, BGs to ppl who host a public lobby, with no private slots, with the phrase "Anyone is Welcome", and then all leave at once when it's your turn to play.
  • abacusabacus Joined: Posts: 112
    BGs to Dont Jump SRK

Ran into him twice on ranked recently, beat him first game and that was that, then ran into him later, he beat me, and felt like he just had to run and teabag/taunt. When I asked him why, he sends some canned response about how I'm lolbad and throw out random supers (an air dash came out as Magnetic Tempest once, two other times I Shockwave xx DHC'd to punish an assist). Which is funny cause that first game I recall seeing a full screen Swiss Cheese, so ya know, there's that.

So yea, props to people who think they're god-mode for paying the 400 MSP or whatever to add the 'SRK' onto their name. It most definitely gives you the credentials to go around shit-talking.
    BG to SquarerCrib3 and CHAZ 85.
    Both rage quit if they are losing and CHAZ 85 get upset if you 'aren't gonna let him play'... tee hee
    AV by Savaii64
    BG to SquarerCrib3 and CHAZ 85.
    Both rage quit if they are losing and CHAZ 85 get upset if you 'aren't gonna let him play'... tee hee

Edit april 26th 2012:
    More rage quiting from squarercrib3
    AV by Savaii64
2»