Real Decoy bitched out of playing rocky rose

CORNFIELD OF DOOMCORNFIELD OF DOOM Joined: Posts: 23
he blocked me and didnt answer my challenge tonight at 11pm

Comments

• Elton ChongElton Chong AKA Herbert Wong Joined: Posts: 346
    he blocked me and didnt answer my challenge tonight at 11pm

GGPO, tech support, free controller before any fights take place, $100 win or lose.

why not accept my offer of tech support, it cant hurt. If that fails try a friends pc. One way or another we can get you up and running on there.

There can be no valid excuses rocky.

I really want to make these matches happen and im trying my hardest to help here but it appears you are the one who's running and putting obstacles in the way.
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    I thought HF would be like 8 frames bad, which is pretty awful but plenty of ppl in the Melty Blood and #R community put up with it.

...it's not. It's like 16-30 frames bad.
  • CORNFIELD OF DOOMCORNFIELD OF DOOM Joined: Posts: 23
    miles no one cares about what u say your a scrub and a half.Elton is ignoring the fact that DECOY BITCHED OUT YET AGAIN and elton did NOT POST MY PICS I SENT him prob out of jeoulousy.Yea I got your cornfield bitch YEA I did NOT LOOK so country in those pics huh elton? Im 6ft 6 178 pounds zach morris CLONE im the best LOOKING sf 2 player ever
    Real decoy vs Rocky Rose heres LINK
  • DecoyDecoy You better block. Joined: Posts: 497
    I haunt your dreams. :P
    XBL Tag: Real Decoy
    Play me no your just fodder for my next vids,Charles BARKLEY refers to me as manny and you as hatton WATC
    charles reacts to ROCKY knocking out REAL DECOY
    dam DECOY you couldnt last LONGER with the great sf 2 god ROCKY ROSE
    Real decoy doesnt realize IM gamertag GYROMILEGOD83 I beat real decoy 24 games to 7 when I was a mere rookie at HF.And now I wanna tape it.Feb 14 11pm eastern time first to 30 games in sf 2 HF.That gamertag is now SEINFELD 101 and the other gyromilegod is SNIPPYJK13
  • SoupyShoeSoupyShoe Check your training wheels at the door Joined: Posts: 1,490
    I haunt your dreams. :P

get on dat cvs2 xbl, i want some of that master roll supers
    PSN ID- SoupyShoe

Xbox Live Gamertag- SoupyShoe SRK

THIRD STRIKE ONLINE- MARSHMALLOW RYU ALL DAY

PLEASE RELEASE CVS2 ON XBL/PSN MARKETPLACE :wasted:
    feb 14th 11pm REAL DECOY lets play DONT BITCH OUT scared little BOY Im going to Give YOU A PUBLIC BEATING ill send inv feb 14th at 11pm eastern time DONT RUN ill never stop so go ahead and play me decoy and get your ass handed to you.:china:
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    miles no one cares about what u say your a scrub and a half

...who's down $5 because he bought an unplayable game.

I just don't want other people to make the same mistake I did!
  • RemixedRemixed The MOST Troll Joined: Posts: 768
    Thanks miles, you just saved me 5 bucks!
    AHH whiny little babys,watch my videos of sf 2matches do u notcie any LAG NOO so stfu you whiny little BASTERDS if you wanna talk about lag talke about the SAMURIA shodown for ps3
    Even with laggy games like samariu showdown on PS3 I can stil pull off all my moves and techs and throws on it I DONT COMPLAIN.On sf 2 HF for 360 THERE IS NO LAG so you whiny little dick RETARDS go away with your crying ass self.MILES your a perfect EXAMPLE OF WHAT TODAYS video game PLAYERS have become WHINY short attention span LOSERS who play a game just to find somin to WHINE about it