Invasion Force: The Skrull Team-Building thread!

MonickerMonicker It's all lagniappe.Joined: Posts: 34
What teams are you guys planning on building with Super Skrull? I'll probably be using him on point, since he seems like he's got an answer to most situations.

I was thinking Arthur for some projectile assistance and Morrigan for her Shadow Blade/Battery assist, depending on how aggressive the opponent is being.

Comments

• Gamerboy15Gamerboy15 Joined: Posts: 76
    I was building up my with team with Super Skrull with his Orbital Grudge assist along with Dante's Jam Session Assist, Taskmaster's Aim Arrow (45 degree angle) assist, and Sentinel's Sentinel Force (Ground).

So therefore for now it's Super Skrull, Taskmaster, and Dante or Sentinel.
  • orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 15,625
    skrull/ammy/sent
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • ILL_BILLILL_BILL Average Player. Seriously. Joined: Posts: 277
    skrull/ammy/sent

u bastard u stoled mah teeem

Skrull on stone smite, Ammy on cold star, sent on Rocket punch.
    "About time to change my sig I reckon. Ill throw in some quotation marks at either end for dramatic effect."
  • trumasamunetrumasamune SRK is now DIAMONDS. Joined: Posts: 219
    Skrull/Spencer/Doom

Haven't played yet. Only sure about the first two.
    UMVC3: Nova/Spencer/??
    AE: Sakura
  • :034::034: has enough tools to take down jokers like you. Joined: Posts: 473
    Spencer/Skrull/Sentinel right now! Sent might get replaced though, I'm keeping my options open.
    | UMvC3: Spencer/Doom/Hawkeye |
  • DeathandGrimDeathandGrim A fun Killer Joined: Posts: 63
    Skrull/Deadpool/Spidey I'm interested in some Skrull throwing traps and TENDERIZAHS!
    I'm far from perfect but enough to win
  • Private EyeballPrivate Eyeball Not a frog Joined: Posts: 1,447
    Started playing around will Skrull earlier. I liked him a LOT more than I would have expected to (then again, I didn't expect to like him at all :confused:).

I caught myself in training mode for almost two hours with the team of Super Skrull (Orbital Grudge), Taskmaster (Horizontal shot), and Ryu (Shoryuken). Plenty of really solid, and easy, DHC setups for the team. I think this may be a keeper for the time being. :D
    Something something Hulkamania run something on something.
  • GhostRiderGhostRider Joined: Posts: 28
    Skrull (Stone Smite)/ Haggar (Lariat)/ Spidey (I'm not sure yet)

Skrull lack a bit in defence, but Haggar Lariat is a great shield that could setup any compo or hyper with the rigth time. Spidey could help Skrull to extend his ground-into-aerial combo with Web Ball or block the opponent for a little with Web Swing. Also Haggar and Spidey great benefit of Stone Smite for have an OTG assist that relaunch the opponent.

This team have also great DHC: Skrull Torch into either Giant Haggar Press or Maximum Spider, Rapid Fist into Skrull Torch/ Inferno/ Crawler Assault/ Death Penality, Rapid Fist into Skrull Torch into Maximum Spider and a feint DHC (wiffed Skrull Torch into Ultimate Web Throw for some unavoidable air grab damage)
  • Galactica_phantomGalactica_phantom Joined: Posts: 2
    Right now am trying to go with a balanced team with skrull as my main, but dunno who to tag along with... maybe Hulk/thor or ironman/dante, not so sure right know. What do u guys think?

Thinking to go with personal preference in fighting style (something that suits me better ) rather than balance or advantage in matches, after all I play for fun and if I get good? well all the better; just wanted to knew opinions.

Add me to the PSN, but don?t expect much since like I said before I am getting started in this game and don?t have much time to improve (work and all) but ill do my best to get better.(also play SSFIV and other fighting games)
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 1,961
    Hey yall, i think it would be a good idea to consider dante in your team purely for his assist. Not sure if you guys took a look at the front page but there is a guy doing skrull combo's and Dante's assist is a must do to damage like this.

Check out his ISE Team Combo's after the Dante ones look at skrull... 100 percent combo's without even using his hyper 3 (although he does for a few... so stylish :wow:)

YouTube - breatoal's Channel

PS. I have the biggest fanboy team ever.
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • threithrei Low IQ Idiot that plays charge characters Joined: Posts: 726
    I'm experimenting with skrull(stone smite)/spencer(up forward hook shot)/doom(plasma beam) right now, spencer using his up-forward hook shot assist can reel the opponent in after stone smite. How useful that is, i don't know.
  • tails340tails340 Machinegun Brow Joined: Posts: 11
    Skrull(Tenderizer)/Trish(Low Voltage)/Viper(Siesmic Gunner).

Vipers Siesmic Gunner works extremely well for OTG setups and his Tenderizer insteads Vipers combos nicely and with Trish's projectile assist helping to get in. Think this might be my final team.
  • kylednotmkylednotm So It Goes Joined: Posts: 236
    Hulk / Skrull (OTG Assist) / ???

I can't figure out my third character, but I'm really digging the near 100% combo in Hulk's challenge #10 with Skrull as the assist. I like Viewtiful Joe a lot, but I can't seem to find the right synergy between these two and him.
    A glass can only spill what it contains.
  • B-RadB-Rad Shield Skillz Joined: Posts: 1,392
    Skrull (Orbital Grudge) / Taskmaster (Up-shot) / Doom (Molecular Shield)

Team is so good right now. I switch between Skrull and Task on point. Task can help set up incoming AA Elastic Slams (i.e. kill a character with Skrull, call Task to shoot, once they're done blocking; SLAMSLAMSLAMSLAM SWINGANDASLAM), Doom helps with more coverage to get Skrull in there, Skrull can help Task with Mighty Swing/Swordmaster setups, etc.

So far I'm 10-0 in ranked with these guys. :rofl:
    :::Av by the internet (I need a new one...):::

SHIELD SKILLS SHIELD SKILLS JUST LIKE CAP AIM OF HAWKEYE JUST LIKE CAP SHIELD SKILLS MIGHTY SWING MIGHTY SWING YOURE IN FOR A WORLD OF HURT SHIELD SKILLS JUST LIKE CAP
  • watchutinkwatchutink Joined: Posts: 33
    Skrull (Tenderizer)/ Tron (that flame thing)/ Sent (charge)

This time so far just sets up a lot of pressure for skrull to get off his command grab mixups, while also having 2 other characters that hit hard
  • Private EyeballPrivate Eyeball Not a frog Joined: Posts: 1,447
    I have fallen in love with Super Skrull. As i said previously, the team I had been using was Skrull/Taskmaster/Ryu. Today, i started using Magneto over Ryu. My issue is that I'm a very defensive player, and magneto doesn't really seem to fit in well with me (late-game X-Factor with him helped me out quite a bit). So now I'm curious, for a defensive team built around Skrull, who should I use? I'd like to set up my team as: Skrull at point, second character is backup/good assist. And then the final character is my anchor, for when things get ugly.

I've been thinking that Haggar would be solid for my #2 guy, since his lariat seems good to get people off of you, and he can do some damage. But I'm curious as to what others think would be solid for a Skrull-included punishment-style team.
    Something something Hulkamania run something on something.
  • redgatoraderedgatorade Joined: Posts: 50
    Best Skrull Team is Skrull/Wesker/Trish

Use trish's hopschoch to lay traps an for the opponent to jump for a free throw if they dont jump free throw, if they call an assist punch it or free throw if your opponent land on a trap combo them, or wait for them to tech for an air throw or a meaty throw with B. Wesker is mainly cleanup as well as decent DHC option. If your battery dies wesker can ocv any team with enough meter. Wesker can also be replaced with sent his assist is good for the block stun the one the missles clear, free throw. Skrull have great zoning with forward and down forward C he is not and aggro character. If he's on point your team should be turtly/bait and punish. the most important aspect of S.Skrull is forward C. PUNCH THOSE ASSISTS
    SSF4: Vega/Adon/Rose
    BBCS: Hazama
  • SolderSolder Aspires for Mid-Tier Joined: Posts: 1,339
    Trying to rock Skrull (tenderizer) / Hulk (Gamma Charge) / Sentinel (Charge) at the moment.

Doing OK, love Skrull on point. Hulk adds so much pressure which opens up Skrull's throws and easy tenderizer combo into Inferno.

Hoping to fall in love with Jill or Shuma when released to replace Sentinel.
    XBL: Girls N Corpses

Canada Cup 2011- 8/95 Never Forget
  • YeyzorYeyzor Joined: Posts: 38
    I'm sharing the same sentiments about Skrull. Dude is awesome, I thought I wasn't going to like him at first, but once I discovered his mad OTG potential it was a done deal.

I'm running Akuma/Skrull on point with Thor backing up with his Might Smash for the OTG/cross-ups.

I'm pretty ass with Thor, but once I learn him I'm sure it'll be a lot smoother.

And I'm also looking forward to dat Shuma.
    Fighting Games...lol
    SSF4: Main = Guy/Cody
    MvC2: Sonson/Cable/Hayato or Jin
    Wanting Rival Schools Remake...Roy ftw
  • demonofelrudemonofelru 70%lab, 30%matches Joined: Posts: 247
    I'm running Wesker (jaguar shot), Trish (low voltage -fireball), Skrull (up in the air still, but probably o.grudge to continue wesker combos as well as provide pressure/continue in blockstrings). Wesker is on point to get meter and mix people the hell up with trish's projectile coming the other way or maybe not the other way.

Trish is great in her own right, on her own, but with Wesker's OTG assist her combo potential goes way up...

Skrull is my ace in the hole. If you haven't seen his meteor smash (name? 2H in air) loop you should check that out. Isedelica's channel on youtube... (YouTube - breatoal's Channel) once skrull launches you.. say bye to 75% no meter and 100% with 3!
    I host a weekly session in Santa Monica. Check out the thread: http://tinyurl.com/42rr365
  • crapmonkeycrapmonkey Joined: Posts: 61
    I'm running Skrull/Wesker/Haggar right now with Tenderizer/Gunshot/Steel Pipe and it seems to do great with wesker on point. Wesker gets a knockdown, then call in Skrull assist and use the DF H with Wesker to pop them off the ground into Tenderizer then level 3 Hyper with wesker. Does close to 850,000 damage. There's not a lot of defense as a lot of it revolves around Wesker but Skrull is also a great on point character that doesn't really need assists imo. His air dash and ground slam moves are good enough to punish things full screen or get in quickly. Plus IIRC his wavedash is pretty good. he's fast and his magic series doesn't require high/lows to combo into his launcher and has a lot of combos into any one of his hypers. Any suggestion for better assists using this team?
  • JamalisVenomJamalisVenom Joined: Posts: 69
    I'v been using Dormammu/Skrull/Sentinel how ever I might switch out Dormammu for someone with a better assit since dark hole is very slow

I call this team Knicks since they all have orange atls LMAO
    Venom: We are one. WE ARE VENOM
    Super Skrull: Earthlings......bugs waiting to be destroyed
    Doom:"You dare face Doom? Let me show you the error of your choice"
  • Sh33pSh33p New Age of Rubbish Rifling Joined: Posts: 407
    Deadpool/Skrull/Taskmaster seems to working pretty well for me at the moment, but I might change the order around at a later date.
  • trumasamunetrumasamune SRK is now DIAMONDS. Joined: Posts: 219
    I'm experimenting with skrull(stone smite)/spencer(up forward hook shot)/doom(plasma beam) right now, spencer using his up-forward hook shot assist can reel the opponent in after stone smite. How useful that is, i don't know.

Haha I use this team but with all different assists (Tenerizer/AP/Rocks, Usually Spence on point).

Thanks for the tip, I'll mess around with that.
    UMVC3: Nova/Spencer/??
    AE: Sakura
  • DivineChaos97DivineChaos97 Thorhalen Joined: Posts: 928
    I'm using Wesker (Samurai Edge)/ Skrull (Tenderizer)/ Sentinel (Sentinel Force). This team works wonders and wesker/skrull work perfectly together.
  • Mad Tea PartyMad Tea Party Custom User Title: Joined: Posts: 417
    Skrull (Tenderizer), Doom (Hidden Missiles), Sentinel (Sentinel Force)

I started with Spider-Man, Doom, Skrull as a themed Dark Future Foundation team, but swapped out Spidey for Sentinel. It's pretty troll, but I've been using Skrull's piledriver / meteor smash attacks w/ assists to mixup blocking + cover my recovery. After a few of those, I start throwing. Nothing like killing 2 characters with a random meteor smash into super.
  • threithrei Low IQ Idiot that plays charge characters Joined: Posts: 726
    Haha I use this team but with all different assists (Tenerizer/AP/Rocks, Usually Spence on point).

Thanks for the tip, I'll mess around with that.
    I actually switched to doom rocks instead of plasma beam, helps spencer a lot more and covers his stuff.
  • KYJellyDonutKYJellyDonut Custom Stick Junkie Joined: Posts: 860
    Thus far...

Skrull / Sent / Dante

I've been toying around with various combinations which include Deadpool, Wolverine, Hulk and Viper.

The above seems to work the best for my play style (then again, what doesn't Sent work with?).
    The Dark Knight Byrdo Custom (JLF (LS-32 Spring), Sanwa, PS2)
    Hori VLX (LS-32, Sanwa, PS3/XB360/XBone)
    Madcatz R1 TE (LS-32, Sanwa, PS3/XB360)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/23277275@N08/sets/72157622163260622/
  • DarkshineDarkshine Get Like Eko Joined: Posts: 572
    I'm currently playing around with She-Hulk (a) / Super Skrull (b) / Doctor Doom (y). Looks like it's kicking ass so far.
  • IaresamuraiIaresamurai Respect "Dat Pipe". Joined: Posts: 14
    Skrull (Tenderizer)/Haggar (Lariat)/Wesker (Samurai Edge). Wesker helps both both characters when it comes to OTG setups, and Haggar's Lariat is amazing at applying corner pressure and keeping pressure off. Skrull's Tenderizer works extremely well with Wesker's teleport mixups and a great pressure tool with Haggar's unblockable grab setups. I really dig this team.
  • LedFarmerLedFarmer Joined: Posts: 18
    I'm using Skrull (Orbital Grudge) / Amaterasu (Bloom) / Hulk (Gamma Charge Anti-Air)
    Amaterasu is mainly for support, and hyper building, as well as an easy DHC combo into Okami Shuffle (Inferno/Skrull's Torch DHC to Okami Shuffle is pretty sweet). Skrull on point to close in gaps, and start up combos. Leaving Hulk for bulk damage building and to anchor my team for possible X-Factor use to brutalize my opponents (Super Armor + Massive Damage = Redonkulous).
  • seyuseyu Joined: Posts: 147
    At the moment im using:
    Skrull(tenderizer)/Hsien-ko(senpu bu)/magneto(magnetic disruptor)

using skrull on point. magnetos and hsiens assist to cover skrulls approach.
    usually going for crossups with skrulls airdash and meteor to start a combo from an assist. skrulls usually the one profiting from x-factor, if hes dead magneto gets it.
  • MetroxylonMetroxylon Missing link? Joined: Posts: 2,627
    My team I've dubbed Super Thunderhead 4: Thor on point with mighty spark assist, Skrull coming in 2nd with either orbital grudge or tenderizer, and MODOK with Barrier or Balloon Bomb. Those assists I find have the right balance in being able to help every teammate when on point with the proper conditions.

This team is still well in its concept phase, I'm spending much more time in training mode than online or playing locally, as I'm very new to assists and need to figure out combos.

My main reason for having this team is to 1) dissuade turtling, and 2) have exceptional control over space. It turns out they all have pretty good DHC potential as well (but mostly in the Thor > Skrull > Modok order).

Anyway let me focus on Skrull with these assists. Barrier from Modok can let Skrull get away with safer advancement and fear factor from command throws or standard Skrull zoning with f/df.H + f.H pre-touch-cancel to Slam, or even wave dash to s.L.

With Thor, the spark can provide offense/bait setups for elastic slam, or safe meteor smash, usually after f.H.

Calling either assist right before f/df.H is pretty safe, unless the other player is antsy and burns a Hyper. That's one of the main reasons I love Skrull on point cuz he can punish many random hypers from full screen either with meteor smash or death penalty. Only if the other player first used an assist with lingering projectiles (like Sent/Doom) can they toss out hypers safer. But Skrull f.H is damn good at stopping assists and non-invincible hypers, that Skrull masters shouldn't have much of a problem from that.

One thing I've been questioning is Skrull and Modok's compatibility. I think the way I'm supposed to use these characters is kind of separate from each other, at least when Modok is on point. At least if I'm using orbital grudge assist for Skrull, it doesn't seem to help Modok much except as a preemptive sort of anti air that stops rushdown/breaks combos.
    Are you clutch or crutch?
    Downback saved my life.
    Stand strong, do or die.

https://youtube.com/user/SaveReplayandQuit/videos
  • HASJHASJ Joined: Posts: 179
    I`m keeping Skrull as my last resort, because he`s the best in my team, which consists of:
    Skrull (Stone Smite or Orbital Grudge if Wesker is on point)
    Spencer (Armor Piercer) or Wesker (Samurai Edge)
    Dante (Jam Session for air control or Weasel Shot for cross over potential).

DHC only if Spencer's Bionic Lance hits or Maximum Wesker misses.
    If it hits, then it's DHC into Dante's Million Dollars and then Skrull Torch after Million Dollars hit that make the character float.
    If it misses then it's DHC into Dante if I'm in a tough position and XF cancel Million Dollars because none of their DHC hypers are safe on block and none of Skrull hypers are XF cancellable.

And because of the DHC (and probably the whole team) lack of synergy, I'm looking for another option, I'm willing to change Spencer/Wesker, any ideas?

I was thinking of giving a try to Hulk for that extra power and health, anyone recommends?
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Iron-Man now has nothing.
  • ddrtddrt whoooaaaaaaaaaaa! Joined: Posts: 74
    I have a Skrull(tend)/phoenix(trap)/dante(jam) team I think might work well but I have to learn the characters better.
  • ogrimtitanogrimtitan Joined: Posts: 410
    Anyone finding that any of Skrull's assists work particularly well with any other characters (besides just as combo extenders, which everyone can do)? I'm finding lots of characters whose assists benefit him, but not many that benefit FROM him. Also, please no Sentinel/Dante suggestions. I've had my fill of them for a lifetime.
  • ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 3,489
    Anyone finding that any of Skrull's assists work particularly well with any other characters (besides just as combo extenders, which everyone can do)? I'm finding lots of characters whose assists benefit him, but not many that benefit FROM him. Also, please no Sentinel/Dante suggestions. I've had my fill of them for a lifetime.

I find Skrull's assists some of the most lackluster in the game. That said, I use both Tenderizer and Orbital Grudge to cover additional angles when I'm using a ranged character to zone an enemy out.
  • seyuseyu Joined: Posts: 147
    same here. when i use someone on ling range i use tenderizer to keep them off.
  • iTorresiTorres Supwichu Joined: Posts: 1,252
    I use Wesker (Gunshot)/ X-23 (Neck Slice)/ Skrull (Tenderizer) as my team. Skrull's assist helps a lot when I have the opponent in the corner. In a combo, it can set up to extend my combos, mixups, or LVL3 for my other two characters. When I have Skrull on point, I can do some decent combos with either assist or both. Since I have Skrull 3rd in line, he's usually the last one to stay alive and that's when I have problems. Right now I've been able to pull through because people are unfamiliar with the character and don't know what to expect.
    "I feel used, abused, and I'm not amused."
    Since I have Skrull 3rd in line, he's usually the last one to stay alive and that's when I have problems. Right now I've been able to pull through because people are unfamiliar with the character and don't know what to expect.

I tend to play Skrull on point as I feel most comfortable with him, but I love it when Skrull is my last character standing. People generally seem to want to play defensive when you've got level 3 X-Factor running, and Skrull is pretty much built to blow up most turtles and zoners.

I haven't played with quite the styles that lend themselves to them, but I noticed on streams of yesterday's tournament that people had great uses for both Chun's lightning legs assist and Tron's flame assist (Justin Wong's air-throw traps with She-Hulk). Both of those moves seem to have elements in common with Skrull's Tenderizer assist; does anyone think Tenderizer might be a suitable substitute in those types of set-ups?
  • SirSerpaSirSerpa Joined: Posts: 93
    I'm running Spencer/Wesker/Skrull right now. Unfortunately, I don't actually own the game but I work at a place with a system and copy on hand. =p Can anyone confirm or deny if you can use Dante's Jam Session Assist on opponent-entry to force block and then Elastic Slam (H)?

Skrull is a dank clutch character especially against a Dark Phoenix team. VERY easy to snap Phoenix in and catch with Meteor Slam->Inferno or just a Death Penalty. Then again, I'm playing scrubs and need better competition, lol.
    Skrull Invasion
    "Just remember when you're not practicing that someone somewhere is and when you meet them, they will win." -Ed Macauley
    Can anyone confirm or deny if you can use Dante's Jam Session Assist on opponent-entry to force block and then Elastic Slam (H)?

I haven't tried it, but Elastic Slam cannot grab someone while they are in block-stun, so if it works at all the window for it is a very small one.
  • Pistol ShrimpPistol Shrimp Pew pew Joined: Posts: 745
    I'm running Skrull (Stone Smite)/Hulk (AA Gama Charge)/Sentinel (Drones)

Drones really help cover Skrull, and Hulk is a good "get off me" assist. Skrulls stone smite is so I can otg and combo off Hulk's command throw. This team seems to have really good synergy but I might have been lucky not to run into anyone crazy good yet. Who knows. :D Oh, DHC's aren't bad. I can go from torch or inferno into gama crush. Nothing really to do going from Hulk tsunami to skrull, which kinda sucks but I am still really liking this team.
    -Rob Knott
  • KingVaroonKingVaroon Joined: Posts: 210
    Props to everyone who is NOT USING SENTINEL!

I run Skrull in a multitude of squads. I find Doom(Hidden Missiles) to be the best assist for him though since it locks the opponent on the ground. Other than that, Wolverine(Berserker Barrage), Iron Man(Uni-beam) and Ryu(Hadoken) are some useful assists.
    Get at me bro!
  • PolybiusPolybius Joined: Posts: 274
    The kind of assist that benefits him the most would seem to be delayed hit projectiles as you can use them to make meteor smash safe on block and to set up command throws by punishing early blocks or ticking. As much as it may pain some people Sentinel drones or Doom missiles are definitely looking like the best option in that regard.

The second slot looks very bad for him as he doesn't have any safe DHCs for swap outs. He has comeback potential for anchoring but without the aforementioned assist his options for opening up the opponent would be suboptimal. The point slot is probably the place where he can wreak the most havoc.

Just my 2 cents.
  • Viciou$Viciou$ I'm not finished yet! Joined: Posts: 232
    Trish-Y/X-23-B/Skrull-Y

Round Harvest safely gets X-23 or Skrull in, sets up Silent Kill, and sets up Skrull j.2H+ankle slicer unblockable. Tenderizer holds incoming char for Silent Kill. Low Voltage covers X-23 advance and Skrull meteor smash. All 3 are good anchors. Ankle slicer and Tenderizer help Trish's damage output. Ankle slicer helps stone smite combos.
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Lei/Jaycee
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Storm/Super Skrull/Akuma
    PSN - Akushitsu
    Av by Savaii
  • MetroxylonMetroxylon Missing link? Joined: Posts: 2,627
    I haven't tried it, but Elastic Slam cannot grab someone while they are in block-stun, so if it works at all the window for it is a very small one.

That reminds me of one thing I tested in training mode that's possible just with Skrull. If a character is jumping (tested vs neutral jump), and you use df.H, even if they advancing guard it, you can cancel the df.H into H Elastic Slam, and they'll get caught. Actually I think this is only possible if they advancing guard. I think if they just block it, then they land quicker. Vs the jumping recording dummy, they'd still get grabbed because they jumped into it. Might work in a real match for somebody who doesn't want to pushblock, and wants to jump at you to close distance.
    The kind of assist that benefits him the most would seem to be delayed hit projectiles as you can use them to make meteor smash safe on block and to set up command throws by punishing early blocks or ticking. As much as it may pain some people Sentinel drones or Doom missiles are definitely looking like the best option in that regard.

The second slot looks very bad for him as he doesn't have any safe DHCs for swap outs. He has comeback potential for anchoring but without the aforementioned assist his options for opening up the opponent would be suboptimal. The point slot is probably the place where he can wreak the most havoc.

Just my 2 cents.

Iunno. there are enough projectile assists, and Skrull is fast enough that it's not right to say there's any best option for projectile assists. I do agree that projectile assists help him greatly (Mine being Thor's spark) but I don't know how good Skrull/Doom/Sent DHC options are.

For my team, I've found I can DHC into certain supers of every character, from certain supers of every character. To me this is more important than how much time you get to apply pressure with slow/delayed projectile assists.
    Are you clutch or crutch?
    Downback saved my life.
    Stand strong, do or die.

https://youtube.com/user/SaveReplayandQuit/videos
  • neemo6neemo6 huh what Joined: Posts: 563
    Been trying to find a third member for my Zero/ /Doom team for quite some time. Ive tried Dante,IM,Magneto, and Sentinel. Those worked good but did not have the synergy i was looking for. Skrull Fits this team amazingly well. I run Zero(handeki), Skrull(orbital grudge), and Dooms (Plasma beam). They all dhc and thc very well. Zero builds great meter for Skrull, dooms assits helps both skrull and zero get in. Skrull can dhc death penalty from Zero's bnb to rekkoha, for over 1million damage no xfc.
    SSFIV: Sagat/Rufus
    MvC3: Zero/Skrull/Doom
  • catalancatalan Joined: Posts: 383
    Been experimenting w/ skrull-tend/dante-weasel/wesker-gun

Skrull on point w/ wesker assist for possible unblockables, dante weasel to help advance. Plus dante/wesker compliment each other w/ either able to dhc glitch into the other.
  • ApocalypticApocalyptic Joined: Posts: 7
    I have Skrull as my main character and I've recently added Wesker. The two go perfectly together, but I'm having trouble selecting a third member.

I'd rather not use Tron/Haggar just for their assists, because I am awful with both of them as an anchor. Any suggestions?