The new Salinas area thread!!! [3C]

KorngoKorngo ______Joined: Posts: 3,620
Welp, since the other 2 threads got closed due to gheyness. I figured since everyone gets along now and is all buddy/buddy, that we should make a brand spankin' new thread where everyone can post at. :D

Umm, I also got some news: RaY GeNDeMoN will be working the tournament scence and there should be some tourneys soon. We already know MvC2 and CvS2 are official, but Ray needs more people's responses on what games do they want to have tourneys for.

So everyone start posting and let gheyness begin.

AND THE QUESTION ON EVERBODY'S MIND! WILL GOOF BE ABLE TO GO TO EVL!?!?!?!?!?! FIND OUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOON! :lol:

I CALL SHOTTY ON THE WAY TO SVGL MAY 17th!!!!!! FOCK YOU, K-DawG!

Comments

• K-DawGK-DawG Titties Rock Joined: Posts: 131
    tournies

well for the tournies ive got in the info in my garage if neon wants. i can give u a little packet.

YEs, the games, i think we should also have ggxx in the mix just cause its new. so um ya. post away
    Give or Deny, There is no try

Member of: CCC, CSC
    Former Member of: The Players Club
  • KorngoKorngo ______ Joined: Posts: 3,620
    YES! GGXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

K-DawG > Kornho. :(

I will beat Kris at CvS2. :evil:
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,675 admin
    My ass you will :p

Isay put some 3s in there. I hear Rey is bomb in that game. We'll see about that.:cool:
    Yes. That is right. You will fear me in CvS2. Even though I suck at it, I will beat you and take back the crown! I always lost to you... Now that will change! :evil:

3S is stupid and boring. But if people really want it, then I guess it will up for tourneys. :p And yeah, Ray is ownage on that game. His Makato is evil. Oh yeah, I'm talking about the "other" Ray. :p Not the big cool, anime Ray. I'm talking about the CvS2 Ray. He once beat Eric at our mean ol' big CvS2 tourney. You two playing eatch other will be a big event. :D But I don't think that will hapend, see'ing it I will own you both.

;) :p :D

Sooo, I think the whole line-up will be: 3S+GGXX and then MvC2+CvS2. But damn these will take long since we only have 2 T.V's. :( But this ain't up to me. :)
    yo korngo what up,

why did the threads get closed? i see like five mgl threads open for no reason, why didnt theirs get closed?

Oh yeah i dropped guile and picked up bison:evil:
    Waaasuuuuppp! And yeah! Howcome the other threads got peaced out? And MGL has like 5 threads? Soooooo messed up. :(

And fudge that! I was all getting into Guile an shit, and now you stop using him! Oh well. I was giving up on him, too. :p I can only RC like 2 of the 4 Sonic Booms I throw out. :( Which isn't good. :( Guile is too ghey. If I want a chargie, I rather Bison that shit! :evil: Paint them fences! OOooooooooooooooo yeah! Next gaming, we will for sure have CvS2 on the second T.V. Me, you and Kris will go at it. :evil: :evil: :evil: :p

And I tried to pick up SC2, yet again. But I still hate it. I'm already the best in Salinas cause I just mash the buttons. Jojo has nothing on me. My Mitsu is number 1. :p
    AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOO a new thread. well peeps i guess eric wong:lame: wants to drive a bat to my face which is very funny:lol: . A wise man once said that he who can't spell and talks about bats in the face of others lick his own cock. Ok ok so the one that says that is me but it gets the point across. Speaking of across, Korngo i have the last disc of excel saga so i'll give it to you the next time i see you. Hmmmm....... As for games to be played in any tourneys i'm coo with the ones we got so.... Abiddy abiddy abiddy that's all folks.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: Erik is too good. :D

Gaming tonight. Who's down for some CvS2 on the little T.V. :evil:

Kris, be a gangsta and bring your green stick, if you still have it. :D
    kris's stix

korngo he aint got em here, they are in San Diego. But, hey dont think i aint gonna play some cvs2 with u guys. I mean kris will own korngo, i will too :p , but kris will own me :( . cursed vega :mad: I have 3c packets for all if im reminded tonight. so um ya. peace

Fuck that shizzle. I will A-Sak all you fools. I turn Sak into Magnus. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: It's on.
    Originally posted by Korngo
    Fuck that shizzle. I will A-Sak all you fools. I turn Sak into Magnus. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: It's on.
    Uhhhhhhhhhhh.....?
  • KingdokKingdok Filth Pig Joined: Posts: 25
    keep me posted on the tourney schedules.

i hear the Carousel in Cannery Row has reopened. anyone check it out yet?
    times change and people die
    hate survives beyond the end of time. -Ministry
    woot woot gaming is the shiznitzel haha i'll be there and i will kill everyone with captian commando:D . Well maybe not but i will loose more:p
    Man im not going to be able to make it to night maybe next time all of you have fun and kick some ass latez

:evil:
    good shit last night. lot of cats there. I was suprised to see CVS2 on the big screen but i got there a little to late to play:( oh well maybe next time. Marvel was good as usual. The other Marvel was also good. Korngo was owning it up for a long time wolverine. Shuma-Gorath was dope character, yeah see y'all next week.

Korngo-Hit me up with the cdr's and all hook you up. i got a 52write so all should be done quick.

Shaun-Yeah it opened up but it still has wackass games. No Street Fighter games at all, only tekken 4. It has the new ddr and beatmainia and some other cool games. Its bigger and has a rock climbing area and a mechanical bull. i guess it the same as the one in salinas. yeah
    Good games to everyone last night. CvS2 was tight on the big screen. Kris was owing me up with low-tiers.:eek: I did better against his top-tiers then I did againt his low-tiers. :lol: And Marvel Super Heros was tight, except for slowness/lag. I was streaking untill Kelly just had to come and stop me. It was close though. But hey, remember: "I don't play that game". :lol:

MaDmAn, I'll for sure give you the cds. I got's to have me anime. :p And that mechanical bull sounds tight! We should go ride it!

Oh yeah, Erik and RaY GeNDeMoN, thanks for giving me more anime. My weekend will be ownage. :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Man when is the next tournament the last one we had was like 6 months ago. Lets start having tournaments so we can get points on shoryuken.

hey check this out I was looking around shoryuken and I found this it would be cool if we went

Tips & Tricks Magazine Presents California MVC2/3S/CVS2/GGXX Championships! May 3
    Tips & Tricks Magazine Presents California MVC2/3S/CVS2 Championships! May 3 ! MONEY, PRIZES, FAME!

Saturday May 3, 2003
    XSCAPE Arcade
    UCLA ACkerman Union Area
    Entry Fee: $15
    Signups: 11AM
    TOURNAMENTS BEGINS: 12NOON

Street Fighter III: Third Strike
    Marvel vs. Capcom 2
    Capcom vs. SNK 2
    Guilty Gear XX

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY FOR FREE with your paid entry into any one of the tournaments! $5 free play madness! Play Alpha 3, Super Turbo, CVS2, ALL DAY FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! There will be 4 MVC2 cabinets, DOUBLE ELIMINATION Style.

1st-1 Year Subscription to Tips & Tricks Magazine, 70% of entry fees, XBOX or PS2 video game, other prizes
    2nd-20% of entry fees, other prizes
    3rd-10% of entry fees, other prizes

DO NOT MISS THIS TOURNAMENT, there will be lots of cabinets, lots of comp in all games, and you can play all day for $5 in the arcade, what more could you ask for??????

THIS TOURNAMENT WILL FEATURE SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS ACROSS THE USA WITH A POSSIBLE SPECIAL GUEST FROM THE EAST COAST! Can he be beat outside of his home turf? WITNESS FOR YOURSELF!

Originally posted by dynazty
    Man when is the next tournament the last one we had was like 6 months ago. Lets start having tournaments so we can get points on shoryuken.

Hey. Ummm, well I think we have the tourneys all ready to go an shit. It's already been set-up and all we need now is a date to start the tourneys, which will be up to K-DawG. But, from what I heard, the tourneys prolly wont start untill June. Don't quote me on any of this, though. :)

But, if you don't want to wait that long (Which I can understand) and want APEX points. Whenever you have 8 or more people join one tourney, PM or send me the results on AIM and I'll put submit them in so you can get points on SRK. So if you guy's ever at some gaming, and decide "Hey! Let's hold some random tourney!" just send me the results and I'll take care of them. And please get the last name's an stuff. Deal? :D

Evan Unit-04/Erik: Are you going anywhere Saturday? I want you show me how to play D&D or at least show me that fatty book that tell's you about an shit, if you have it. :D And can I be Eva Unit-05. :p
    Dope shit, that is me<

Korngo, you can be anything you wanna be. However I suggest that you be Eva Unit-6 because no-one can take the place of Kaoru. Unless.......NOOOOOOO:mad: . Haha just kiddin but yeah i'll bring the book with me wherever i go so i can make sure and let you borrow it. Oh yeah and i might be going to see x-2 with cj and mike and company.:D X-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yaaaaaaahhhooooooooo
    Tournies

We can't hold any tournies until people give input. THEREFORE I hope you all read your packets and have something to say about it. Otherwiseee if you don't vote and leave it up to the few we are gonna decide on 10 dollar house fee's and instead of CvS2 or Marvel we'll have GGXX and Virtua Fighter. I know that Mike Sullivan for one simply flipped through his packet and tossed it on the ground. READ the packet's and if you don't have one then say sup to me or K-Dawg and we'll make sure you get you one as soon as possible. Probably withing the next few weeks at gamenight we'll have an open forum for discussion on 3C future so don't twiddle your thumbs. If I have to fight everyone to stop playing for five seconds and give their input I'm gonna kick everyone in the nut sack even myself for associating with you. And wqhen you give your input and your uninformed due to lazyness and or lack of interest then I'm gonna make you eat my shit then eat the shit you shit out which is made of the shit which I made you eat or just flip out in general or something really bad. I've been pussy footing with this crap for a few months now, I bought note pads, made copies, bought a nice board and stand so we could have better tournies, I've aquizitioned more televisions, more hardware, more periphrials, and more side projects so everyone can be entertained and happy when they are getting cleaned out by the top players. I just want everyone to be happy, to participate, or inform the rest of us for their unwillingess to participate so we can get this party started, or so we can forget about it and move on.
    Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate....... whew I feel much better now
    Dope shit, that is me<

Originally posted by Eva Unit-04
    Korngo, you can be anything you wanna be. However I suggest that you be Eva Unit-6 because no-one can take the place of Kaoru. Unless.......NOOOOOOO:mad: . Haha just kiddin but yeah i'll bring the book with me wherever i go so i can make sure and let you borrow it. Oh yeah and i might be going to see x-2 with cj and mike and company.:D X-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yaaaaaaahhhooooooooo

Sweet! If you go to Sunnyvale or something, hit me up! I wanna see X-2, but I think I'm ganna see it with some other chick up here in concord. :D:D:D And nah dude, there ain't Eva Unit-05. (unless you count those shitty white things EoE) Kaoru went gangsta on NGE and just jacked Askua's Eva Unit-02. I heard he bitch slap'd her and then for fun, he dick smack'd her and took her Eva. But he was the 5th child and he was verry dope. :(

Kaoru = Extreme Dopeness. (New word (C) Korngo studios.) :p

We will go over about what people want for the tournaments at the next gaming no matter what. :) And why do you say GGXX like it's a bad thing? :lol: :p
    dont mind Ray

Ahh, dont mind ray he is just mad cause he has a Cunt on his side:lol: j/k. He also was up at 5am this mornin......just like me:wasted: :lame: . But seriously, i think someone should say something here on the board or at gaming cause he went through the effort to put the packets together, the least we all could do is give him feedback on them. How many of us wouldnt be a little miffed if u put some effort into putting together a packet for your fellow comrads to read and give feed back and they just flip through it and toss it asside:lame: . Neway, but in everyone elses defence, i got hella questions about the packets, primarily when Erik Jones was checkin it out, but unfortunetly i could not answer all the questions:( . Well, thats it and so see ya all at gamin sometime.......possibly tonight rather than tomarrow, but i will call if i decide on that.;

**NO GAMING TONIGHT**

Just that I point that out so nobody would show up and be like "HUH!?". :)
  • KrongoKrongo ~!kr0nholio power!~ Joined: Posts: 16
    Sup guys. I don't know if anybody noticed, but EVO 2K3 has been comfirmed. So this is a fatty w00000000t! Check the front page of SRK to see for yourself.

I know Dynazty is down to go. Draco might go. goof has to go cause he's bring the suplys. I'm hella happy about this, so everyone start posting and practicing! Plus we need to hella get organized. :D :D :D :D :evil: :evil: :evil: Crazy, crazy, crazy! Go them packets!
    "Theres no such thing as Magic or the Supernatural... Only cutting edge technology."- Revolver Ocelot, Metal Gear Solid 2.
    EVo

After weeks of waiting, they finally posted about Evo. This is such a good thing. Things are gonna be different this year, we are going to be so much more organized. And yes, after May 19th, we are gonna be holding many tournies. Now, if everyone is down we will do the ccc fund again, and all of it will be going to the hotel, the shit aint gonna go down like last year where no one benifited from that money. We, bought stix with it, and yes they are gone, now but its koo, im very sure they will be replaced, in time, so dont trip. we need some drivers, and we need them to be confirmed HELLA early, everyone who went last year knows what happened, and we dont want another thing like that happening again. Unfortunetly, Goof will not be attending, he would have most likely driven if we had no drivers, too bad he is going to Alaska, i know he REALLY WANTS TO COME. But, he has comitted himself to going with his grandma on a cruse, and well, family comes first. Have fun goof, we all feel bummed for u. Moving a long, Ill see what i can do a bout getting a car for those dates, but im not sure i can get one this time, cause my car is out of the question, everyone pretty much knows why. My moms van, is out cause it leaks hella oil, like one time i left it on while i was waiting to pick up CJ, it was on for 10 minutes in front of his house, and i left a Huge ass Puddle of oil there. The van as still not been fixed. The vehicle i drove last year, is starting to go downhill, and my dad feels it will be breakin down sometime very soon. Also, if neone looks at the evo web site and notices the tourney is at Cal Poly pamona, also known as my a school i almost went to but chose to go to Shit ville (Bako) instead, it is just east of LA, so we still got a FATTY 6 hr drive to get there. We, all know its worth it though. I dont think Mike A.K.A. Savage white guy, Alias Icepimp, wants to drive again, Long trips are the devil , besides he drove last year, and i dont blame him for wishing not to drive again, but i could be wrong. But this is why we need drivers confirmed early on. Evo, is still 3 months away, but the planning needs to start happening now so we can have a better trip than last year. Well, thats it , and this has to be by far the longest post i have ever written on SRK :lame: , so thats it, im out . Peace

Ahhh the dope shit returns

Well guess what guys. Erik IS Driving.:evil:

so sign up for the ride gimme a call and tell what you want as for window and sittin bitch and whatnot. Uli allready has shotty on the way down and everyone knows it to. I also might not feel like driving the whole way so someone will probably take over for a little while, erhem Mike and or kelly depending on who will be riding with me. Oh and one other thing i could possibly be buying a new car, well actually a truck but yeah:D :D :D :D :D ..... So there is a possibility of people in the back getting squished:evil:

and if and or when someone else takes over driving i've got shotty so for now Erik is done and he wish the fake eric, aka wt fagneto, would show up somewhere so that he doesn't have to try and beat my face in with a bat made of words. Not that i'm saying i want him to beat my face in the next time we meet but i would just like to see why he can't save even a quarter a day and be so belligerent(i hope i spelled that right:lame: . Ok now i am really done and this is the longest post i have ever made on srk.

P.S. read kelly's last post PLZ
    I am EvanKornGellion, you mother bitches!!!!!
    Gotta love the poot

i am the 19th angel Eteriel
    SOMEBODY HEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What is a Korngo some may ask? Let me brake down like this:

"Korngo". Korngo is a human who was cloned and made sevral copy's of due to his greatness. As day's went on, the real Korngo started getting mad and sick of the same face of the fake Korngo's, which he grew up in a locked room with, and begin killing and creating the most horrible death's you see today. Then one day, the real Korngo escaped and trip'd on a curve and become hella retarded.

Some say Korngo is a low-life gamer now. Who doesn't have a life. Some say Korngo is going to run for president. No one know's what really hapend to Korngo, but one day all these questions with be answerd. ;)

Vote for Korngo, or else you will die. :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Tournies
    Originally posted by RaY GeNDeMoN
    We can't hold any tournies until people give input. THEREFORE I hope you all read your packets and have something to say about it. Otherwiseee if you don't vote and leave it up to the few we are gonna decide on 10 dollar house fee's and instead of CvS2 or Marvel we'll have GGXX and Virtua Fighter. I know that Mike Sullivan for one simply flipped through his packet and tossed it on the ground. READ the packet's and if you don't have one then say sup to me or K-Dawg and we'll make sure you get you one as soon as possible. Probably withing the next few weeks at gamenight we'll have an open forum for discussion on 3C future so don't twiddle your thumbs. If I have to fight everyone to stop playing for five seconds and give their input I'm gonna kick everyone in the nut sack even myself for associating with you. And wqhen you give your input and your uninformed due to lazyness and or lack of interest then I'm gonna make you eat my shit then eat the shit you shit out which is made of the shit which I made you eat or just flip out in general or something really bad. I've been pussy footing with this crap for a few months now, I bought note pads, made copies, bought a nice board and stand so we could have better tournies, I've aquizitioned more televisions, more hardware, more periphrials, and more side projects so everyone can be entertained and happy when they are getting cleaned out by the top players. I just want everyone to be happy, to participate, or inform the rest of us for their unwillingess to participate so we can get this party started, or so we can forget about it and move on.

When is it convent for you ray to have tournys?

TOOL... IS ALMOST... THE BEST

who has money for la?

SHUAN WHERE ARE YOU?????????????????????????

AS you almost know i have my licence now, and so MUAHAHAH

Another thing the date is set for a tourny , and so it must happen that day.

no matter how late it gets or not enough people there, it must happen.

What about the saratoga community center?
    Re: Tournies
    Originally posted by THE RAGE

When is it convent for you ray to have tournys?

TOOL... IS ALMOST... THE BEST

who has money for la?

SHUAN WHERE ARE YOU?????????????????????????

AS you almost know i have my licence now, and so MUAHAHAH

Another thing the date is set for a tourny , and so it must happen that day.

no matter how late it gets or not enough people there, it must happen.

What about the saratoga community center?

From what I heard, the tourneys won't be at SCC. :( I'm a little bummed about it, but it's all good. :) And the tourney's won't start untill mid-May. If you read Kelly's post, afther May-19 that's when the tourney's will start due to school reasons.

I'm ganna be taking a wild guess that first tourney, of 2003 will be May. 24th? If that's cool with K-DawG?

So yeah. Ray and them need to hear your opions on what/when you guy's want to have the tourneys. How much you want the entry fee to be, single or double elimination, what game and all that other tourney stuff. We keep hearing the same question asked: "When are are we ganna have a tourney?" or "Could we have tourney, soon?". But Ray never get's the input on how you guy's want it. So I don't blame Ray at all, for being mad.

Hell, Ray could say "Yeah. We're having a tourney [inser date here]" Then when everyone shows up, it's ganna be like a Marvel Super Hero's tourney or something. I'm not mad or trying to be a dick. It just get's kinda dumb when people are like "LET'S HAVE TOURNEYS!" right afther we told them what to do in order for Ray (who's put alot of work into this) to have tourneys.

Now this is all said and done, it's time to soup up for Evo, baby! I already saw that Jose and MacJ_007 sign'd up. I guess I'll sign up, too. :D:D:D:D:D

Goof, do you still come to SRK?

MadMan, are you going to EVL? I need you to coach me for Tekken 4 or teach me. :lol:

EVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY!!!

Extra P.S: I'll type up what Ray put in packet for people who couldin't get one at K-DawG's on here, in the thread. :)

P.P.S: NGE ownz everyone. Werd. :)
    3C Packet Page Num. 1 writter by RaY GeNDeMoN

At each tournament there will be a $10.00 3C Support fee paid by each member collectively. This means you pay only a small part of the 10 dollars. The more people, the less 3S Support will be collected. Here's a small breakdown of what that would be like...

X = Number of entrants.
    Y = Equivalent 3C support collected per capita.

X_____Y__
    05 = $2.00
    06 = $1.66
    07 = $1.42
    08 = $1.25
    09 = $1.11
    10 = $1.00
    11 = $0.90
    12 = $0.83
    13 = $0.76
    14 = $0.71
    15 = $0.66
    16 = $0.62
    17 = $0.58
    18 = $0.55
    19 = $0.52
    20 = $0.50

Triple C has never had a tourney of more then 16 people, (Hopefully that will change) and it is unlikely we would have a tourney for anything then 8 people, but it isn't out of the question depending on the circumstances.

Here is a list of that will be played at eatch tournament and the official entrance fee's for eatch game. Anyone who joins all games will be waived their 3C support. Unfortuneatley there is no way to reduce the price of eatch tournament based on number of entrants. Otherwise money would be taken away from the winner's pot. (Trust me I wish there was some wat to give a discount for those who join all the games!) The best I can do, for the being is let the people who enter all games get a away without paying 3C support. If anyone has any idea's on how we can reduce the price without reducing ther pot, then I am all ears.... or if you just wanna bitch about money....

Marvel Vs Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes.............................. $5.00
    Capcom Vs SNK 2: Millionaire Bout......................................... $3.00
    Street Fighter 3: Third Strike.................................................. $2.00
    Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo................................................ $1.00
    Street Fighter Alpha 3............................................................ $1.00

End of page 1.
    3C Packet Page Num. 2 writter by RaY GeNDeMoN

So basically, if you join all the games you will only pay $12.00 total. If for example you don't want to join a game (IE: Super Turbo) then you would pay $11.00 plus 3C support, so in an 8 person tourney that would be a grand total of $12. 25. Therefore, you would save money by joining all games. Plus you earn APEX points and get to game and have fun!

Here are the percentage's I want to use. Of curse, they can be discusses but I don't think anyone will complain.

60% for first place (A bug chunk more then half of the pot)
    25% for second (also a big chunk just a little under half of the 1st place pot slot)
    15% for third (a percent of big enough to win back your money and then some)

Here's how that would look in a 8 Man tourney. Prizes are as follows:
    MvC2:
    1st = $24.00
    2nd = $10.00
    3rd = $6.00

CvS2:
    1st = $14.00
    2nd = $6.00
    3rd = $3.60

Third Strike:
    1st = $9.60
    2nd = $4.00
    3rd = $2.40

Super Turbo & Alpha 3:
    1st = $4.80
    2nd = $2.00
    3rd = $1.20

Have Fun!!!!!

[The End]
    would show up somewhere so that he doesn't have to try and beat my face in with a bat made of words. Not that i'm saying i want him to beat my face in the next time we meet but i would just like to see why he can't sav

i know how that is sense you are fuck talking hella shit to me online; reasons i do not know, why don't you fucking tell me that bullshit to my face you little shithead, when i see your ass i will fuckin back my shit up you little prick, you will be one sorry mother fucker.
    ok calm down EW

ok look EW. I'm not fuckin' talking shit just by myself, not to mention that i'm not talking to much shit neway. Some others in ccc feel the same way they just don't want to say anything and not all feel the same way but some do. and i think you're taking all this the wrong way. :wtf:

Plus you know the reasons...... THE STICKS!!!!!

and still you avoid the real topic of discussion..... THE STICKS!!!!!!!

and if you do come at me with a bat you ass is going to jail. cause i ain't gonna hurt you, although i could legally do so, you want to basically KILL me over a couple of words. It's people's idiocy like yours that keeps the would how it is. if people would just think about what they say, they would probably realize that they are being kinda retarded. argh i can't say what i mean in the written word. but ne wayyou really need to know when people are talking real shit cause you do ALL THE TIME. making random jokes, which are retarded, about peoples cloths and shit. So why do you just stop with the bat and in general beat me up thing, cause it ain't gonna happen, and talk like a normal person so everyone can work out the stick thing.

P.S. NGE ownzorz ALL :D :D :D :D :D :D . DOUBLE WERD:cool:
    and as for the sticks... i am very sorry to have losted it, i do not know what to say i would have buy a new set for the team but i as of now... well i am really dead broke. so when i have the money i can spare i will buy a new set of sticks for you guys unless you guys are willing to ease my postion.

i fucking explain my case! but in the same time i do not want or wish for you guy to know about the details of the shit that i am in with my personal problems with money right now! and as for the stick, i am pretty sure that someone stool that shit from my house. and i do not care who did it, and i do not want to put a blame game on no one when i am not sure who did it! and if everyone feels the same way that you do; i would feel less obligated towards my postion with the people that feels that way. and as for the Triple C; me and shaun started this idea for gamers to come together and rise money, make plans and start tourney . and get game equipments. and if money is used or losted... it is used or losted. so instead of putting this problem on one people and leave it at that; find ways to rise this money again and buy a new stick with the Tirple C funds, because that is what the triple c fund is really for, if you guys really wish to have to sticks that badly, i mean think about it; it seems to me that firendship and unity means little to nothing to some of you dickheads. as for the stick i will not be paying triple C back at all!!!
    but i will pay raymond back for the out of his own pocket money that he put in for the sticks when he was doing the ordering.

and ps
    erik... do not EVER start shit that you can not finish! you might just get it! and as for me and wanting to fuckin kill you over a couple of words... well I DO!!!! i fucked up mother fuckers for less then that shit. you were trying to test my pride.. it is not fucking about words you fucking dumbass white trash! you try to fucking play me and i am not fuck having that shit at all. i have never acting against you in any way in matter of fact, i treated you very sincerely, and nice when i was around, and to see you act out like this against me online, show me what a dickless loser you really are, knowing damn well that i would not be around to fuck your ass up.
    i don't think you guys would even be happy getting the sticks or the money
    you guys would still rag on wtmagnus
    i know i'm not part of salinas, but this is ridiculous
    stop being dicks
    "chink pride!!!"
    Life is a bitch for the guy kool with everyone.....ME

*sigh* it is hard for me to post without possibly offending neone, as many of u may have noticed i have not really been posting when the stix have been discussed. This is cause i am cool with everyone and well, everyone is kool with me and i dont want to fuck nething up. But, as kris said, this is getting rediculous and ya, some hate would still be going on towards Wt magneto. Ok, i am like wtf about the stix too, having them vanish sux balls. Ya, im miffed about it too, like shit, i feel partly responsible as well, cause i didnt want to hold them cause i didnt want something like this happen to me, so i asked eric if he would take them cause i didnt want to hold em. He was vary hesitent to take them as well, but he ended up doing it. I saw em at his house a couple times when i was there and they were fine. One day i asked him about it(this day was hella,hella, hella, later) and he said he didnt know where they were. Well, he told me he would look for em so i waited. He told, he maybe his mom threw em out, or they were stolen from his house. Yea, it sounded suspicous, yea i found it hard to believe, but, at the same time i still trusted the fact that he was telling the truth cause he is my friend. Now, i know some of u guys dont care for eric and thats fine, i witnessed some for lack of better words "hate" from him towards another over a team in mvc2 and heard about some attire another was wearing. I couldnt help but feel that was jacked up.

Damn i forgot where i was going with all this, ne way, i know where i wanted to end up, so here goes...

The stix, yes, the stix, this is was where i was going, but i forgot how to get there so i just made some shitty line to get me here cause i got lost in my story. So, the stix are gone, now, i think its wrong for him to not pay them back, and he says he will stay true to his word to not replace them. And, its messed up. He did say he would replace them when he could, but shit got said and he got pissed. He is in a bad money position and doesnt have ne cash right now, but, in re-iteration he should return them. another thing that was said was, that if the money was lost or used then thats what happened and we should move on, but i know that if Neone else IE: Korngo, Cj, etc. lost them WT magneto would want them to return the stix casue it would be the right thing to do , and they should have been more responsible with them and should be held accountable for thier actions. So, both sides should just kick back and chill, wait that shitout. those who want the stix, should wait, chill, and be kool, and the one who lost them should return them when he can and that should be then end of it. Lets, squash the beef and be done with it. BUT, unfortunety, that will never happen, to much has been said, people have been pissed off, and feelings are hard to change. So, as i hear, the stix wont be replaced, only the money that Big ray forked out will repaid. The side that wants them back will forever be pissed. And, unhappilly i will always be in the middle cause im cool with everyone. Its all good though maybe in a perfect world we could all get a long. *sigh* but this world aint perfect and niether are people. Damn, now im just ranting and repeating myself, so ill just end it here. PEace out all, and hope no one takes offense to my post, and Damn, I so smoked my alledged longest post. :p

whoa

ok look. not everything i said pertains to the ccc members. some is just me seeing my FRIENDS getting cheated out of their money. so don't attack them until THEY say something to you, for now this is just me talking about the sticks. Also i am not attacking your pride. :wtf: wtf does pride have to do with anything. your "pride" is making you fucking crazy. all you had to do was save like a dime a day it would be all good. about your personal stuff i'm sorry, but excuses are worth nothing. i am not saying i don't believe you but like i said a dime a day. now about calling me white trash, that is uncalled for. you dumbass needs to THINK about what you say cause racial shit is fucked up. yur turning into fucking hitler with the discrimination shit. and who's finishing shit? i will keep going until you quit being a little bitch and saying yur gonna kill me. besides whether they were lost or stolen they are yours to replace. the fact is that you lost them. if i lost someones shit i make amends. like with mike i lost his cd so i made him a new one. and if friendship and unity were that important to you then you would have saved money and bought new one's. they already raised money to buy sticks and YOU lost them. why should they pay for your fuck up.

i'm about done with this post but i need to say one more thing. go back to english class wt cause you can't write worth shit mother fucker.

and specialK, don't get racial either. i say this in the nicest way cause yur a cool dude. and i don't want to say ne thing the wrong way to piss you off.

now if you want to kill me, try. you won't be able to cause noone will let you. they know that i won't hurt anyone. unless it's just you and i, and in that case yur fucked. but i still won't hurt you until you start something. and their was only one sentance you really said to me and it was as follows

"You know that symbol on your shirt means masurbation"

so don't say you don't say you were nice to me cause you were a complete ass, and i do believe you were being quite sincere.
    Yo Ray

oh yeah and ray i did read the packet. great job of putting that together. i vote for mvc2 tournies. now you don't have to kick me in the nuts:D .
    IM GONNA KILL YOU CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In cvs2 of course:D
    Damn, too much drama:(

O yeah and i already called shotty on the way up to evo 2k3 a long time ago :D
    i thought it would be funny if i said "chink pride." bad decision i guess.

thanks for thinking i'm a cool dude erik, but provoking ain't too great of a thing. it's like you are asking for trouble like what has just happened here and also with Bush and Iraq, Syria and Iran. Take it easy, guy. It's not your problem. You don't have to go to extremes for other people like that. anyway, that's just my penny.

however wtmagnus, i think you should also be civil about this too. you're my boy. you were the first person i met from salinas, but stop answering to people's challenges. what's more impressive than showing off your muscles is showing off your coolness in situations.

all of this flaming doesn't shift my opinions about salinas. i think all of you guys are still cool, wherever your allegience is (mine is with japan). i just wanted everyone know what i think of this whole situation.
    Tournys should be free
    Erik, if your going to SVGL this Saturday, could I go? Pretty, pretty, pleaaaaaase. :D
  • KingdokKingdok Filth Pig Joined: Posts: 25
    classic 3C drama :) :(

what the fuck's up Wt Magneto? what are you up to these days?

what's going on these days in the CCC people?
    times change and people die
    hate survives beyond the end of time. -Ministry