The new Salinas area thread!!! [3C]

1121314151618»

Comments

• KingdokKingdok Filth Pig Joined: Posts: 25
    For any of you locals who didn't make it Evo this year either, we'll be watching the stream in HD if any of you want to stop by. We'll have some casual Marvel on the side as well. Tonight 6:30pm on, and Sunday for most of the finals. Just message me and come on down.
    times change and people die
    hate survives beyond the end of time. -Ministry
  • ignacio saldanaignacio saldana Joined: Posts: 2
    ok so im new in this community but i would like to know if you guys are goin to have a tournament or something for umvc3?
  • A.K.A.K. 稀代の天才魔導士 Joined: Posts: 289
    For some of you who don't know the store Gamers in Control in the mall in Salinas will be holding a tournament for Street fighter 4 Arcade edition.

$10 entry fee

Pretty high for a small store if ya ask me. Though cash prize.
    Cheap commissions! Art, Ps3 Themes, anything! :D

http://honey-tree.deviantart.com/
    <333333
  • ignacio saldanaignacio saldana Joined: Posts: 2
    For some of you who don't know the store Gamers in Control in the mall in Salinas will be holding a tournament for Street fighter 4 Arcade edition.

$10 entry fee

Pretty high for a small store if ya ask me. Though cash prize.

yup seem pretty high but i would like to see how is going to be the competition so can you give us a specific date?
  • A.K.A.K. 稀代の天才魔導士 Joined: Posts: 289
    yup seem pretty high but i would like to see how is going to be the competition so can you give us a specific date?
    August 24th at 7pm I believe.
    Cheap commissions! Art, Ps3 Themes, anything! :D

http://honey-tree.deviantart.com/
    <333333
  • KiLLaKeLLyKiLLaKeLLy Higher Iron Man Joined: Posts: 594
    For any of you locals who didn't make it Evo this year either, we'll be watching the stream in HD if any of you want to stop by. We'll have some casual Marvel on the side as well. Tonight 6:30pm on, and Sunday for most of the finals. Just message me and come on down.

shawn, do you still have gatherings? i havent had any local play with anyone for a while now.
    Goonie Squad
    Xbox GT/PSN ID : OoKiLLaKeLLyoO
    UMVC3: Cap/DeadPool/IM, Chris/IM/Doom
  • Maji-OMNIMaji-OMNI Joined: Posts: 162
    Who is going to Evo? I'm looking to see if theres anyone local I could carpool with, since that would be easier.
  • Maji-OMNIMaji-OMNI Joined: Posts: 162
    I'm dying here.
  • MrsbonbonMrsbonbon Sangria Shodown Joined: Posts: 50
    Gilroy here let me know if anything comes together.
    Anyone playing these days?
    Goonie Squad
  • MexicantMexicant Joined: Posts: 97
    I'm in Morgan hill!

I'm looking for more local players - I have a thread up.

I have one setup - I play some marvel. Decent at SSF4.

Any Gilroy/Morgan Hill/ etc want to game?

Lucas
    Mexicant wrote: »
    I'm in Morgan hill!

I'm looking for more local players - I have a thread up.

I have one setup - I play some marvel. Decent at SSF4.

Any Gilroy/Morgan Hill/ etc want to game?

Lucas
    I can't get out there to play but if u play online I'd be down for some games. Let me know if ur interested.
    Goonie Squad
  • NecroGiantNecroGiant Joined: Posts: 2
    edited December 2013
    hey guys im lookin for a salinas or near by scene is anyone down to do anything?
    Post edited by NecroGiant on
    Any new blood in Salinas? We have a spot to play on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. The place is Current Comics in Salinas and games generally start around 12 and run till closing. We play just about anything: guilty gear, UMVC3, USF4, are the main ones. We also have a Facebook group. Post up if your are interested in playing.
    Goonie Squad
  • Jesu_HadoukenJesu_Hadouken Joined: Posts: 10
    Hiya, I'm from the Watsonville area, looking for anyone to play offline. Unfortunately I don't know my away around Salinas aside from the mall and I don't have a car but I can take a bus over.
  • Jesu_HadoukenJesu_Hadouken Joined: Posts: 10
    KiLLaKeLLy wrote: »
    Any new blood in Salinas? We have a spot to play on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. The place is Current Comics in Salinas and games generally start around 12 and run till closing. We play just about anything: guilty gear, UMVC3, USF4, are the main ones. We also have a Facebook group. Post up if your are interested in playing.

Were you guys going to session today? I got the day open. I added the group page on FB.
  • fireatwillfireatwill drumnbass Joined: Posts: 212
    what's the facebook group? I have a couple friends that might be interested. We work out in Monterey
  • IoriPIoriP I am the Salinas FGC Joined: Posts: 1
    edited January 2016
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=182584115174361&tsid=0.8316278820857406&source=typeahead
    Here's a link. I'm Kevin and we meet every Wednesdays and saturdays. We may change Wednesdays to Thursdays due to school, though.
    fireatwill wrote: »
    what's the facebook group? I have a couple friends that might be interested. We work out in Monterey