• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    i don't think you guys would even be happy getting the sticks or the money
    you guys would still rag on wtmagnus
    i know i'm not part of salinas, but this is ridiculous
    stop being dicks
    "chink pride!!!"
  • K-DawGK-DawG Titties Rock Joined: Posts: 131
    Life is a bitch for the guy kool with everyone.....ME

*sigh* it is hard for me to post without possibly offending neone, as many of u may have noticed i have not really been posting when the stix have been discussed. This is cause i am cool with everyone and well, everyone is kool with me and i dont want to fuck nething up. But, as kris said, this is getting rediculous and ya, some hate would still be going on towards Wt magneto. Ok, i am like wtf about the stix too, having them vanish sux balls. Ya, im miffed about it too, like shit, i feel partly responsible as well, cause i didnt want to hold them cause i didnt want something like this happen to me, so i asked eric if he would take them cause i didnt want to hold em. He was vary hesitent to take them as well, but he ended up doing it. I saw em at his house a couple times when i was there and they were fine. One day i asked him about it(this day was hella,hella, hella, later) and he said he didnt know where they were. Well, he told me he would look for em so i waited. He told, he maybe his mom threw em out, or they were stolen from his house. Yea, it sounded suspicous, yea i found it hard to believe, but, at the same time i still trusted the fact that he was telling the truth cause he is my friend. Now, i know some of u guys dont care for eric and thats fine, i witnessed some for lack of better words "hate" from him towards another over a team in mvc2 and heard about some attire another was wearing. I couldnt help but feel that was jacked up.

Damn i forgot where i was going with all this, ne way, i know where i wanted to end up, so here goes...

The stix, yes, the stix, this is was where i was going, but i forgot how to get there so i just made some shitty line to get me here cause i got lost in my story. So, the stix are gone, now, i think its wrong for him to not pay them back, and he says he will stay true to his word to not replace them. And, its messed up. He did say he would replace them when he could, but shit got said and he got pissed. He is in a bad money position and doesnt have ne cash right now, but, in re-iteration he should return them. another thing that was said was, that if the money was lost or used then thats what happened and we should move on, but i know that if Neone else IE: Korngo, Cj, etc. lost them WT magneto would want them to return the stix casue it would be the right thing to do , and they should have been more responsible with them and should be held accountable for thier actions. So, both sides should just kick back and chill, wait that shitout. those who want the stix, should wait, chill, and be kool, and the one who lost them should return them when he can and that should be then end of it. Lets, squash the beef and be done with it. BUT, unfortunety, that will never happen, to much has been said, people have been pissed off, and feelings are hard to change. So, as i hear, the stix wont be replaced, only the money that Big ray forked out will repaid. The side that wants them back will forever be pissed. And, unhappilly i will always be in the middle cause im cool with everyone. Its all good though maybe in a perfect world we could all get a long. *sigh* but this world aint perfect and niether are people. Damn, now im just ranting and repeating myself, so ill just end it here. PEace out all, and hope no one takes offense to my post, and Damn, I so smoked my alledged longest post. :p
    Give or Deny, There is no try

Member of: CCC, CSC
    Former Member of: The Players Club
    whoa

ok look. not everything i said pertains to the ccc members. some is just me seeing my FRIENDS getting cheated out of their money. so don't attack them until THEY say something to you, for now this is just me talking about the sticks. Also i am not attacking your pride. :wtf: wtf does pride have to do with anything. your "pride" is making you fucking crazy. all you had to do was save like a dime a day it would be all good. about your personal stuff i'm sorry, but excuses are worth nothing. i am not saying i don't believe you but like i said a dime a day. now about calling me white trash, that is uncalled for. you dumbass needs to THINK about what you say cause racial shit is fucked up. yur turning into fucking hitler with the discrimination shit. and who's finishing shit? i will keep going until you quit being a little bitch and saying yur gonna kill me. besides whether they were lost or stolen they are yours to replace. the fact is that you lost them. if i lost someones shit i make amends. like with mike i lost his cd so i made him a new one. and if friendship and unity were that important to you then you would have saved money and bought new one's. they already raised money to buy sticks and YOU lost them. why should they pay for your fuck up.

i'm about done with this post but i need to say one more thing. go back to english class wt cause you can't write worth shit mother fucker.

and specialK, don't get racial either. i say this in the nicest way cause yur a cool dude. and i don't want to say ne thing the wrong way to piss you off.

now if you want to kill me, try. you won't be able to cause noone will let you. they know that i won't hurt anyone. unless it's just you and i, and in that case yur fucked. but i still won't hurt you until you start something. and their was only one sentance you really said to me and it was as follows

"You know that symbol on your shirt means masurbation"

so don't say you don't say you were nice to me cause you were a complete ass, and i do believe you were being quite sincere.
    Yo Ray

oh yeah and ray i did read the packet. great job of putting that together. i vote for mvc2 tournies. now you don't have to kick me in the nuts:D .
    IM GONNA KILL YOU CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In cvs2 of course:D
    Damn, too much drama:(

O yeah and i already called shotty on the way up to evo 2k3 a long time ago :D
    i thought it would be funny if i said "chink pride." bad decision i guess.

thanks for thinking i'm a cool dude erik, but provoking ain't too great of a thing. it's like you are asking for trouble like what has just happened here and also with Bush and Iraq, Syria and Iran. Take it easy, guy. It's not your problem. You don't have to go to extremes for other people like that. anyway, that's just my penny.

however wtmagnus, i think you should also be civil about this too. you're my boy. you were the first person i met from salinas, but stop answering to people's challenges. what's more impressive than showing off your muscles is showing off your coolness in situations.

all of this flaming doesn't shift my opinions about salinas. i think all of you guys are still cool, wherever your allegience is (mine is with japan). i just wanted everyone know what i think of this whole situation.
    Tournys should be free
  • KorngoKorngo ______ Joined: Posts: 3,620
    Erik, if your going to SVGL this Saturday, could I go? Pretty, pretty, pleaaaaaase. :D
  • KingdokKingdok Filth Pig Joined: Posts: 25
    classic 3C drama :) :(

what the fuck's up Wt Magneto? what are you up to these days?

what's going on these days in the CCC people?
    times change and people die
    hate survives beyond the end of time. -Ministry
    bluecontroller's identity

well, i know who bluecontroller is i dont know if he wanted neone to know, but ill say who it is neway cause he didnt say it was a secret. Bluecontroller is.....oh, whast Bush thing are we talking about?? Shaun, are u planning on going to Evo this year, and what about cable, whats his position? If u got juans number, could u hit him up and see if he is down? or pm me with it and ill call him, he still owes me $20 from the last evo :bluu: , but its all good. NEway, back to the identity of blue controller, he happens to be one everybody knows, its not cj though, cause he said he wont post on SRK, cause he has a "life" , but thats what joseph said he said, so i dont know what the verdict on that one really is, neway, its none other than.....Im tired right now, but i also got hmwk, to do :( , how shitty for me. Ok, its Uli. that is all. Peace

I Call Shotty for Golfland on the 17th.:D Booya!!!!

Thanks Erik. :D if you go to MGL during the week, hit me up for that, too. :) But I hope you go to SVGL tourney, though. Cause it's Ricky's last tourney in WC for awhile. :( And since we all know Dynazty has a crush on him, it would just *kill* him if he doesn't get too see his roll model... Err, I mean see Ricky play, for what could be, his last time playing in WC for awhile. (I'm just messing with you, Dynazty :p)

K-DawG, I don't wanna make it look like your the organizer or anything, but can you take a look at this link:
    http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56677

Tell me if you think it's a good idea for a hotel to stay at for EVO. (Click on where it says "Shilo Inn") It's on campus and ain't far from where EVO will be at. That guy, Castel, talks about it and might hooking it up with a deal. I just want you to take a look at since your good with those kind of things.
    Yeah who is going to SVGL hey can you save me a seat if I go on sat thanx

:evil:
    thank you SpecialK1215, i should not care about what that dumb pussy ass say... he can lick my ass for all i care.

and as for shaun. what is up doggy! what are you up to have not heard from you for some time now. you should hit me up and we can do some shit... like drinking our ass off or something like that! so just aim me or send me a email or something laters
    ~sasuga wtmagneto~
    Well, thanks for reading the packet, and I am glad I don't have to kick you in the nuts:cool: ..... or eat your shit cause I think that's what I said in my anger rant:lame: whoops
    did anyone suggest round robin?
    sometimes there is less than 8 people at a tourney. we could play round robin when this happens.
    pussy ass shit aka wt

ok you still feel like talking shit do ya? well that's too bad. oh well i guess some people can't change. but on the bright side:D ...........uh........ i can't think of anything good that's new. ok nevermind.

ooo oooo round robin good:D :D :D

and what does sasuga mean?

ok jose you got it. haha uli your cover's been blown.

i guess that's all for now.
    Hey Shaun was up man when you coming to game at kellys man. Oh yea and are you going to evolution man this time we actually get to go.

:evil:
    pussy ass shit aka wt{STOP ACTING)-dOnt get all tough
    Originally posted by Eva Unit-04
    ok you still feel like talking shit do ya? well that's too bad. oh well i guess some people can't change. but on the bright side:D ...........uh........ i can't think of anything good that's new. ok nevermind.

ooo oooo round robin good:D :D :D

and what does sasuga mean?

ok jose you got it. haha uli your cover's been blown.

i guess that's all for now.

I've been there already erik. Dont please dont go talking all bad. It'll come back to bite you in the ass.

Take the example that happen to me. Dont act like the rage.OLD personality that is, strip it and start new.

DONT GET BANNED LIKE I DID.

as almost everyone knows i GOT MY DRIVERS LICENCE.

EVERYBODY JUST CALM DOWN.

HAYHAY IF ANYONE HERES OF A JOB OPENING OR SOMEONE OF THAT NATURE GIVE ME A HOLLA THANKS!:)

PS, ULY (GREEN CONTROLLER) WHATEVER YOU CALL your self give it up your not THE RAGE.
    Originally posted by SpecialK1215
    did anyone suggest round robin?
    sometimes there is less than 8 people at a tourney. we could play round robin when this happens.

We had a round robbin tournament once, but not alot of people like'd it. So I don't really think we're ganna have a round robbin. Sorry. :( The tourney has to have 8 or more people to join or no tourney at all. But if it's GGXX, it just needs to have 6 people. :p
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. If anybody wants to have a Tekken 4 or Soul Calibur 2 tournament, hit me up online or post here and I can possible make it hapend. But here are the the things we will need:

PS2, SC2, T4, 2 PS2 Sticks and at least 6 people to enter. So yeah, MaDmAn or MacJ_007, if you guy's want a SC2 or T4 tourney, hit me up on or post here. AIM. SN: HeLLo KoRnGo :D
    joseph

what the fuck are you talking about joseph? what exactally will bite me in the ass? my main point there was that he said he didn't care what i said but he was still talking shit. he's just a hipocrit. if anything it will be the other way around. i GUESS you have to try and get all phylosophical(hope i spelled that right) on me. I'm sorry joey but that won't work;) . you are going off on the wrong person. i am not the rage. i know your intentions are good but i comes back to the talking thing. THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE!!!!! Oh yeah and target is hiring:evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil:

i'm down for some t4 action
  • KingdokKingdok Filth Pig Joined: Posts: 25
    Originally posted by wt magneto
    and as for shaun. what is up doggy! what are you up to have not heard from you for some time now. you should hit me up and we can do some shit... like drinking our ass off or something like that! so just aim me or send me a email or something laters

saw your mom at work the other day. mentioned that you switched departments at work. things are on the up and up i hope. anyways, when i finally get my new car, i'll be down to drive up there and hang out every so often. so keep posting and we'll keep in touch.
    Originally posted by dynazty
    Hey Shaun was up man when you coming to game at kellys man. Oh yea and are you going to evolution man this time we actually get to go.

fuck, i'm down. :cool: i'll save my vacation just for the week of Evolutoin. and i'll go to Kelly's everytime i'm free, so keep posting the game times on this board and i'll make some appearances. i always check this board.

K-DawG: i'm pretty sure CableX is interested in Evolution, i'll run it by him and see what he says. and i'll also tell him to get his ass over to Marina on gaming nights.

to my disappointment, i won't be able to make SVGL this Sat., but soon enough I'll be around more often. i've been busy lately, but my loyalty still remains in the 3C. ;)
    times change and people die
    hate survives beyond the end of time. -Ministry
    Ummmmm, i wasnt trying to hide my identity, why would i?

o yeah and joseph i dont understand? how am i trying to be "THE RAGE" please explain it to me, i guess the mexican in me got the best of me.

PS. o yeah and its ULI jospeh i dont spell your name wrong.
    THANKS! PAICE!
    SVGL!

Erik, are we going to SVGizzzLe tomorrow? I just wanna know so I can get some moola. :evil:
    Welp, it's Saturday. *sniff sniff* I hope we go to SVGL today. I got money. :D And where the hell is Erik? I see him online, I IM him, then no responce? Pretttttty spooky. Well, since I didn't get any responce from Erik. I just want to let him know I finished avatar. But I need him to tell him if he want's anything else on it. :confused: :)
    I'm Sorry Korngo

hey i'm sorry i forgot to tell you that i wasn't gonna go to svgl. and i also try to im you but you don't answer:wtf: :depress: . I think that that is spooky. so yes that's all folks.
    It's allgood. AIM is playing mind games!! :wtf: :lol: If you go to SVGL or anything next, save me a seat! ;)

And Digimon season 4 ends this week. :( Digimon was the shiznit. :(:(:(:(
    Damn... SRK crashed and we lost a shitload of post's. :(

MaDmAn, I saw you last post, there's no tourney Sat. But we're ganna head up to SVGL, so gogogogo and bring me anime. :p Also, teach me Tekken... Seriously. JoJo is talking this wild boshit saying "you won't be as good as me. bwahahahaha!" So I'm ganna prove him wrong, and put the beatdown on him. :D :p

Well, see ya there!
    Who is all going to svgl? and how was gaming last night?

Naruto is hella good or do you want something else? I like a series called Spiral right now and the season is almost complete yay.

Yeah tekken practice sounds good. I haven't talked to Jojo in a while, wadup Jojo
    Prolly me, Uli, CJ, Erik and Mike. I didn't go to gaming, last night. I haven't been to any gamings for so long, but Kelly has been having some on the side an stuff.

Any anime that you think is good, hook me up with it. I'm in the needs for some good anime. And if you have .Hack//Sign, that's a most deffinate! But Naruto is cccrraaazzzyy! I saw like.. 2 Eps, I hella like it. :D

I hella need to learn more on Tekken. Cause I haven't played it in sooo long. I also sign'd up for it at EVL. So help me out! I wanna be able to at least, wave dash! :lol:

So hopefully I'll see you at SVGL tomorrow. Peace!
    yeah i have all of hack, so if you want that instead of naruto let me know.
    korngo at evl2003k! it will be a pleasure to play with salinas's finest once again, oh yeah! sup sup peeps, coming from the rock of boredom! specialk's megaman and wutang's magnus owns lllll! practice up playahs, adios, and game 0n!
    Originally posted by llllllllll
    korngo at evl2003k! it will be a pleasure to play with salinas's finest once again, oh yeah! sup sup peeps, coming from the rock of boredom! specialk's megaman and wutang's magnus owns lllll! practice up playahs, adios, and game 0n!

Wasup d00d! Hell yeah, I'm going to EVL2K3! Or at least I better be going. :D SpecialK is cheap. He's just cheap. :p If you stay at the same hotel as us again, you, Ryan, Brian, Pure Elite and Who better come to our hotel room, again. Of course nippz will come, but I don't even know if that guy is coming. :( Tell all them I say wazzzup, too! And where's the Hawaii tourneys!? :(

MaDmAn, hook me up with Hack! Also, if I give you a shitload of CD-R's tomorrow, would you burn me all your anime? :D I'll show you my secret way to RC'ing! I can RC on Tekken, too! Just wait, I'll show you! Remember, though! It's allbout Jin/Sentinel/Sagat[2]. :lol: :D
    Erik! If you read this post, tell me what time we're leaving tomorrow cause I don't want to take up early, then wait like 4 hours for to pick me up. I wanna wake up like 20 minutes before you come. :lol: :D

EDIT: Oh yeah! Nice avatar! :lol:
    where are you guys staying at... on campus right right? blah, lllll doesn't want to jinx it! your friend be bringin' his dope stick again?! that controller was off the heezy! ::gives him some mochi crunch:: "takes like cow toenails if i ever tasted them!" buhahahahahahaha! go0d times! dunno, if pure and gn is coming? nipz might not be coming t o0, wtf?! we don't have a mascot. as for tourneys, hryan owns the entire state of hawaii. damn his cable to hell!!! my blkheart will put an end to this madness one day!
    - big ups to specialk, it's your birthday! we don't give a fug cuz it's your birthday! party hard for the boys on oahu, get laid fo0! finally legal, dope! take it easy guys, game 0n!
    hey llllllllll , i didnt meet u but i was in the salinas room too. the hotel we are most likely gonna be staying at is the Shilo Inn, cj will most likely take his stix, what one did u like more? the small one that said stanleys on it or the large one that was brown, that big one is messed up right now, but i think he will fix it before evo. thats it peace.

wattup wattup dawg...as for the sticks, lllll only got to see the big ass gray one in action. it's prolly the brown one, or did he paint it? that thing was hummmaaannggooouuuuuss! when playing you know that sh!t wouldn't lift during a ahvb = some character was bound to get shot up! hope we'll (salinas/hawaii) be able to get some games in before the big tourney, game 0n!
    - must learn the secrets of rc'ing in tekken! steve fox baby!
    *Sigh*

sigh, after all this time i finally got called on my avatar. :( The guy said he recieved numerious complaints about it. but thing is i only post in a few threads. R.I.P. hot blond chick flashing her tits. u will be missed :( :( :(