Post pictures of your SF/entertainment setup!

FusionITRFusionITR Joined: Posts: 411 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Comments

• ParryPerson.ParryPerson. It is done. Joined: Posts: 4,011
    #LAFGC on EFNet

<MrWizard> ive pre banned parry from evo south
    <[Parry]> This is because I ditched helping on the smash brackets isn't it
    <MrWizard> yep
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,115 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Many other people here have cab setups SNAAAAAKE.

Sorry u lose.

You lose because you do your sister and no pics as well.
    #LAFGC on EFNet

<MrWizard> yep
  • The MullahThe Mullah lk kara throw repeat Joined: Posts: 2,666
    http://members.lycos.co.uk/randomscrubs/sticks.htm

i only have a dreamcast and and xbox. my tv is shit so no point taking pics of them.

snaaake you mentioned you sold your cab, so what's your set up now?
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Hey fusion, what kind of speakers are you using for your setup? What are the specs?
  • SuperkingSuperking dat mooney dolemite Joined: Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Many other people here have cab setups SNAAAAAKE.

Sorry u lose.

Yeah Mr-Megalo has like 9 cabs in his place alone, and JumpSuitJesse has quite a few as well.
    DS: she's looking hot in that interview, fuck, keep in mind, i don't have yellow fever, i just know a hot girl when i see one, gonna rape her and call her julia chang
    Superking: lol
    DS: julia chang for life
  • Firetrainer60Firetrainer60 Joined: Posts: 154
    Lick me off.

m1x4h made my avatar.
  • Rage02fireRage02fire Registered User Joined: Posts: 779
    Firetrainer yours wins it for most ghettoist LMAO. :clap::clap::clap::clap::tup:
    "I'd fuck Ray charles' dead corspe for 5 billion dollars"- Bunkei. :rofl::clap:
    Av made by quiche.
    Rsigley's setup owns firetrainers for free. His custom stick was 2 times bigger then his TV (One of those older portable color tv/radio deals).

It freaking ruled.
    #LAFGC on EFNet

<MrWizard> yep
    http://videogamecollectors.com/albums/Lord-C-s-Room-of-Doom/Dracula_X_Screen.sized.jpg

I know it's only a Dracula X screen, but this is where the SF/Guilty Gear XX #R action is at in my house. But that's soon gonna change around later this year.
  • Omega ViscantOmega Viscant TIMTravel>TimeTravel Joined: Posts: 4,069 mod
    That setup is broken as fuck!!!

...seriously.
    Want to know more about SRK Tiering? Check out the S.H.I.T. F.A.Q. - http://shoryuken.com/f3/srk-tier-discussion-os-xii-257989/index7.html#post9897865
  • Atb_555Atb_555 www.neoempire.com Joined: Posts: 1,538
    The Mullah wrote:
    http://members.lycos.co.uk/randomscrubs/sticks.htm

i only have a dreamcast and and xbox. my tv is shit so no point taking pics of them.

snaaake you mentioned you sold your cab, so what's your set up now?

Those sticks are solid! Particulary the Black and Red one.
    Nose picking is one of life's greatest treasures...
  • CrusaderCrusader old man Joined: Posts: 158 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Cool thread, keep the pics comin.
  • dbostickdbostick probed in hadouken Joined: Posts: 1,014
    With the exception of Firetrainer60, you all are spoiled fucking shits, which explains why most of you act like it.
  • #reload#reload huh Joined: Posts: 853
  • Arcas VArcas V I'll be dat Joined: Posts: 1,979
    dbostick wrote:
    With the exception of Firetrainer60, you all are spoiled fucking shits, which explains why most of you act like it.
    ha, spoiled??? whos to say these ppl arent independent?
    My first name must be He Ain't Shit
  • The MullahThe Mullah lk kara throw repeat Joined: Posts: 2,666
    lol, spoiled? jealous prick. what owuld you know about it dickhead.

thanks for the props, the dark stick is red, i've gutted it now so it doesn't exist, i'm refitting it with a comp stick. i'll build a new sanwa next year.
  • KneelB4MeKneelB4Me CVS2! Joined: Posts: 810
    DBO you must assume everybody on this site is young. Id like to think a big percentage of people here buy our own shit.

This is kinda like SRK's version of Cribs. But with Geek rooms. Love it! My pic coming soon :tup:
    I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them.
    More K less A
  • CarpeNoctumXIIICarpeNoctumXIII The abyss gazes also Joined: Posts: 1,012
    Here's my shitty, broke ass setup I play on just about every day.

I'm poor.
    -The fact that a believer is happier than an atheist is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one-
  • CrusaderCrusader old man Joined: Posts: 158 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Here's my shitty, broke ass setup I play on just about every day.

I'm poor.
    Wow, xbox, ps2, and gcn. The big three, huh? Nice.
    It doesn't matter if you're young, independent, or still suckin' away at your momma's bee sting.

In the words of Ned Flanders, "Sometimes you have to spoil yourself." In the cases of most of you, you took Ned's words of wisdom a little too seriously, my virgin friends...
    FusionITR wrote:

Nice row of coasters for your apple juice, so you and your little boyfriends can sip all day while playing Clay Fighter, you little busted nut.
  • MagnetroMagnetro Joined: Posts: 2,134

I know this is a stupid question but what is the name of that yellow stick you have?

My setup is too messy to take a picture of.
  • taijitaiji mvc2 forever Joined: Posts: 1,533
    "I'm inviting all of you to come and watch my after-fight concert, i'm gonna sing 8 songs" - PACQUIAO
    I know this is a stupid question but what is the name of that yellow stick you have?

i think its the namco stick for the psx
    You guys ARE fucking spoiled, seriously. Right now I'm playing DC on a random TV with a beer on the dresser...that's it. Oh yeah, I noticed all your rooms are organized. Pussies.
  • vasAZNion13vasAZNion13 Thank you Gene. Joined: Posts: 2,368
    You guys ARE fucking spoiled, seriously. Right now I'm playing DC on a random TV with a beer on the dresser...that's it. Oh yeah, I noticed all your rooms are organized. Pussies.

for reals, i bought a DC, and i also have a "random TV"(literally) that my friend found in the trash.

the TV is split open and needed to be tilted slightly so the screen doesn't get fucked up.

and a couple sticks that don't belong to me.
    SSBB friend code: 2449-4333-1879
    i am forced to play on a pad...plus my DC is dying, so everynow and then i have to put a major weight on it so it can recognize my games...and sometimes i have to step on it.
  • xX_Deus_XxxX_Deus_Xx ItsCool2BeDismissive Joined: Posts: 2,579

and you're spoiled to a kid dying of aids and starvation in africa. but whatever :rolleyes:.

edit: i dont mean any hate or anything, just a random thought that came to mind.
    Have fun, and be safe with it.

Just kidding. Fuck shit up.
  • vasAZNion13vasAZNion13 Thank you Gene. Joined: Posts: 2,368
    i am forced to play on a pad...plus my DC is dying, so everynow and then i have to put a major weight on it so it can recognize my games...and sometimes i have to step on it.

i have a 15 lb weight on top of my TV.
    it keeps the screen from going nuts.
    SSBB friend code: 2449-4333-1879
    I would post my game room pic, but I would be afraid that you people would make fun of my 10 X 10 1982 TV (no, I ain't white trash enough for it to be black and white).
    I have no television, game systems or anything. A month ago I broke by GBA by slamming it into my wood panelled floor. I fail at life.
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    about that spoiled thing......
    so um how many of you actually paid for that shit yourself.... are those pictures of your own apartments or are you living with your parents still.
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • TaygetaVendettaTaygetaVendetta HDR Joined: Posts: 562
    TV setup (same TV stand as FusionITR's)

Desk/Dreamcast

Dreamcast looks that way cause it fell out of my trunk on the interstate into a ditch. Somehow, it works just as well as it did on the day I bought it.
    "This is what happens whenever you graduate from watching shitty moe and fanservice animes, you turn into an investment banker. " -angelpalm
  • MechanicaMechanica elias the flyest Joined: Posts: 6,252
    So if someone has a job, and uses their money each paycheck and buys stuff that amounts to a nice little entertainment setup, they're spoiled? Whatever works in your brain. :rolleyes:
    KOForever WHY IS 14 SO UGLY whyyyy is alex's neutral stance so ugly
  • CarpeNoctumXIIICarpeNoctumXIII The abyss gazes also Joined: Posts: 1,012
    Right, I'm spoiled, yet I'm the one who buys ALL of my shit? I haven't gotten anything from anyone for ages. I buy all my shit myself, and I'm pretty damn proud of that. And besides, my tv is old as shit, I just have all the consoles that interest me. And not to mention my xbox is so old, it won't even play half of my games anymore, and I'm too broke right now to fix it. I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm not spoiled. I just spend money on a hobby, that is all.
    -The fact that a believer is happier than an atheist is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one-
  • MeanGreenMeanGreen KnuckaWut Joined: Posts: 108
    taiji wrote:

holy shit you have a gx tv i want one of those dont know why, been trying to find for a while

room0018hg.jpg
    room0023lx.jpg
    room0036xx.jpg
    room0042cf.jpg
    NARFLE THE GARTHOK!
    Wii Number - 2197-5054-3436-5827
    i have a 15 lb weight on top of my TV.
    it keeps the screen from going nuts.

ok we're tied...for now...but can u beat warm beer on the floor? haha

newayz, the relativity argument is a pretty useless thing to bring up because we all live in North America, and the standards are pretty much the same among all households...and i am 100% certain that what i saw so far in this thread classifies as SPOILED BIG FUCKING TIME...the end
  • UltraDavidUltraDavid commenta..ttorney?? Joined: Posts: 6,053
    I feel like some people here are trying to have a contest over who has the least money, and the less money you have, apparently the better. Sorry I have enough money to have video games and video game paraphernalia. Sorry my mom and dad put themselves through college, that my dad worked his ass off going to college, med school, and business school until the age of 32 and that as a result he earns enough money to provide a comfortable lifestyle for his family. It's the luck of the draw, people. For no reason at all some people are born into having luxuries and other people are born into dying for want of food. If you have the spare time and money to play fighting games often enough and with enough intensity to be posting on an online Street Fighter website, your life is, materially at least, pretty awesome compared to the vast majority of people in the world, so don't complain so much already. For an American, I'm not that rich, so don't make me out to be some spoiled ass, I just enjoy what I've been given and intend to give the same things to my children. Anyway...

This is what my place looks like:

The garage

TVs and sticks

Systems and games

The sticks
    Your legal insider in entertainment and video games!
    www.dpgatlaw.com
    www.twitter.com/UltraDavid
    www.facebook.com/UltraDavidFB
    that intro was way too fucking long, and u know u wrote it to set us up for the good shit you wanna show off...

ur fucking SPOILED bitch!

hardcore players don't need all that fancy shit...they play in the fucking arcade, where sf was born...