Post pictures of your SF/entertainment setup!

Comments

• shin neferioshin neferio BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 812
    Its been awhile since i posted my setup in this thread...

fuuuuuuuuuuu -cries- so awesome.
    5th King of Tetris
  • Ghost CobraGhost Cobra Lever Execution Joined: Posts: 338 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    always a WIP
    Panel I built into a resin shelf LCD and CRT for gaming. Table legs cut down to about Vewlix height.
    IMG_0536_zps71cb677b.jpg
    PC, Sony LCD for GGPO, Tera, FFXIV etc
    IMG_0544_zps4be7fd38.jpg
  • deaded by pandadeaded by panda Joined: Posts: 306
    Nothing really special

IMG_20121221_132346.jpg
    i suck at video games
  • gigabytegigabyte Joined: Posts: 631
    Nothing really special
    snip

nice wallscroll
  • deaded by pandadeaded by panda Joined: Posts: 306
    nice wallscroll

Oops. Well...its "art"
    i suck at video games
  • syn13syn13 AKibA KiSSA Manga Cafe Toronto Joined: Posts: 1,346
    I am ready for SFxT's version 2012 patch.
    IMG_1118.jpg
    Aside from that, I use my 40' TV for lesser important gaming that doesn't require frame and input lag...Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD~
  • defghuidefghui Joined: Posts: 850
    I am ready for SFxT's version 2012 patch.

Aside from that, I use my 40' TV for lesser important gaming that doesn't require frame and input lag...Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD~
    running low on space there...
    :mp::hp::qcf::qcf::lk: ftw
  • bkfst_sausagebkfst_sausage ST / SRK2k3 OG Joined: Posts: 2,802
    I'm jelly of the arcade cabinets... :(
    PSN: M1X4H < click it!
  • hibachifinalhibachifinal 後方互換性 Joined: Posts: 1,649
    271840_518256694873015_860769767_o.jpg

gonna need that sega bench
  • Disciple of RyuDisciple of Ryu The King of Iron Fist Joined: Posts: 759 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Nothing really special

You wouldn't happen to remember the name of the "art" on your wall or where you bought it from would you?
  • dukenukemsdukenukems Joined: Posts: 4
    Here's an older pic of my japanese saturn connected to 13inch panasonic crt.Willpost morepicsofmyother crt's and systems.
    forumimg1664w.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.usforumimg1664w.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Here's an older pic of my japanese saturn connected to 13inch panasonic crt.Willpost morepicsofmyother crt's and systems.
    forumimg1664w.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.usforumimg1664w.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    here ya go good buddy.
    btw, this counts as your xmas present...

img1664w.jpg
  • dukenukemsdukenukems Joined: Posts: 4
    here's my most favorite crt which i mainly use for dc.
    img1679pd.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 13,869
    Dang, where you located man?

That's a pretty sweet arcade. Nothing at all like Seoul arcades.

저는 론 버건디 입니까?
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,434

저는 론 버건디 입니까?

Stop complaining, at least you're in south korea....http://www.ukresistance.co.uk/2008/09/inside-north-korean-arcade.html
  • bchan009bchan009 Joined: Posts: 781

저는 론 버건디 입니까?

I'm in Hong Kong. There are LOTS of arcades in Hong Kong, some nicer than others. The one I posted is just one of many. =)
    Check out my work!

MY WIP FIGHTING GAME

TUMBLR | hk-5.net
    YOUTUBE | youtube.com/user/bchan009
    TWITTER | twitter.com/bchan009

• Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 13,869
    Stop complaining, at least you're in south korea....http://www.ukresistance.co.uk/2008/09/inside-north-korean-arcade.html
    I'm not?

저는 론 버건디 입니까?
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    I'm in Hong Kong. There are LOTS of arcades in Hong Kong, some nicer than others. The one I posted is just one of many. =)
    where in HK is that? never seen anything like that in Mongkok... though its been like 10 years since i last went =P
  • bchan009bchan009 Joined: Posts: 781
    where in HK is that? never seen anything like that in Mongkok... though its been like 10 years since i last went =P

The one I posted is in Tsuen Wan.

Mong Kok has 3 arcades that I know of. One that's quite big and catered towards music games, one called Smart Game, which is a decent size with nice machines, and the slightly more ghetto one in the basement of New Town Mall, which has a decent selection.
    Check out my work!

MY WIP FIGHTING GAME

TUMBLR | hk-5.net
    YOUTUBE | youtube.com/user/bchan009
    TWITTER | twitter.com/bchan009

• whiskytangowhiskytango Joined: Posts: 8
    The basement one is ghetto I was and that mall was confusing as hell for me to navigate around.
  • DanDanDanDan Yeah! Joined: Posts: 1,209
    Not much, but It's nice. The little stand where the bottles are is being reserved for a CRT. I don't know if it's me, but playing old consoles on a modern TV looks ugly as hell and I can't stand it. :sweat:
    2aVrJqk.jpg
    KOF and AE 2012
  • noober2noober2 Pre 09 member Joined: Posts: 409
    ichiban- wrote: »
    Simple is best.
    that looks like a barracks room lol

• DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 24,224
    noober2 wrote: »
    ichiban- wrote: »
    Simple is best.
    that looks like a barracks room lol
    Holy shit your right! I recognize that model bunk bed.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • NotANoob81NotANoob81 Shinkiro Crackhead Eyes Joined: Posts: 907
    P. Gorath wrote: »
    Current setup:

...snip....

PS2 - component
    Jaguar - rgb
    Turbo Duo - rgb
    NES - composite
    N64 - s-video
    SNES - rgb
    X'Eye - rgb
    PSP - component

Cool. I have the same RGB monitor.

Rocking a CRT display until something better comes along.
  • NotANoob81NotANoob81 Shinkiro Crackhead Eyes Joined: Posts: 907
    IMG_20140131_171444.jpg

What? Its my bedroom!
    ;)
    Rocking a CRT display until something better comes along.
  • innovasianinnovasian Joined: Posts: 18
    I love checking out people's game room setups, why is this thread no longer stickied?
    gamertag & psn: batsman21
    steam ID: innovasian
    nintendo 3DS friend code: 0877-1508-2467
  • Half-RoHalf-Ro Omae wa mo shinderu.... Joined: Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I am really digging the rgb monitors, any tips on finding good ones? Id like a larger one but would settle for 20" if I had too.

First time experimenting with these commercial style displays, any help would be awesome.
  • innovasianinnovasian Joined: Posts: 18
    rcaido wrote: »
    Its been awhile since i posted my setup in this thread...

wow if there was an arcade in my area that had the same set up you have in your garage, I'd be there all the time, how much did all those machines cost you? If I ever win the lottery I'm gonna copy your set up haha

gamertag & psn: batsman21
    steam ID: innovasian
    nintendo 3DS friend code: 0877-1508-2467
  • ZensoukenZensouken Ouroboros = Chips Ahoy! Joined: Posts: 1,325
    @rcaido I've always wondered how comfortably two Westerners or anybody who isn't of stereotypical Asian stature can sit on a 2P Astro or candy cab of similar nature. Since you seem to have people over often, how does it work out? On the machine I built I purposely expanded the measurement of the control panel itself to 30" and pushed the joysticks as far apart as possible within reason but I'm wondering if I can perhaps squeeze it down from a 30" panel to 24" and still be comfortable, within reason that is.
    Stridering since 1998; I play pragmatic and dirty. You will eat pringles and hate me for it.
    PSN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    CFN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    3DS FC: "1564-4856-0905"
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,434
    Well i grew up playing side by side, shoulder to shoulder, thigh to thigh haha on those old wood american cabinets playing street fighter. That's about 28inch in length, which less then a Sega cab. Not only are the Sega cabinets slightly wider, player 2 buttons has a slight curve to them so player 2 can play in an angle giving more space...It doesn't really bother me that much since its casuals but playing in a tournament is not really ideal. I dont think 24" would feasible to play on w/ 2 adult males. Then again their are those Capcom Mini Cutes that are like 20"

Here is the crazy part though, most of the guys that come over bring their own setup. Yes they would rather play on their monitor & arcade sticks then to play on arcade cab.
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,115 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    rcaido wrote: »

Here is the crazy part though, most of the guys that come over bring their own setup. Yes they would rather play on their monitor & arcade sticks then to play on arcade cab.

new house rule - pre-09ers only :coffee:
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• fohstickfohstick Joined: Posts: 339
    9MrHmXa.jpg

ghetto but it works
    hFDbpRf.jpg
  • bthaibthai Joined: Posts: 140
    10534478_10152268564678174_8727437206278640449_n.jpg
    \