Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Matchmaking thread.

Comments

• Chipp Zanuff v5Chipp Zanuff v5 Tell me where it hurts.... Joined: Posts: 917
    you 2 should play each other more often. your both improving a great deal :).
    XBL: Bus Orez

Guilty gear xrd: ky
    USF4: Zangief
  • lethalmonk6lethalmonk6 Joined: Posts: 35
    you 2 should play each other more often. your both improving a great deal :).

thanks. I still feel like i have no idea how to deal with any character rushing me down and I just end up getting forced into the corner holding down back haha, which is obviously not effective in marvel

on the other end of the spectrum, I don't know how to get in on a dormamu that just zones me nonstop.

I guess I just need to be more patient overall.
    I think you need to play more cheap. I think thats your biggest problem. You have a decent team, You just gotta abuse the stuff they have more.

With zero for instance, You gotta abuse those stupid ass pokes of his. They are sooo good. Also abuse shadow super too. Insane mixups and learn to learn combos with that. With taskmaster gotta be alot lamer(something i learned from emp mugetsu) Whore projectiles and just keep annoying your opponent.

As for Fighting Dormammu, You gotta be hella patient, You cant be reckless fighting dormammu because he will just ruin your day. Try to normal jump in more Vs him. your less open to Purification(the pillar) Just gotta be smart about how you approach him. If zero gets in, Dormammu should just be dead lol. Matchup is horrible for Dormammu. You have a team that is hella annoying if you do all the right things. Just play super annoying.

• DaBlackManCanDaBlackManCan Joined: Posts: 10
    I wanna start training and getting better at this game add me GT: DaBlackManCan. Just tell me you're from SRK, I don't care if you have "cheap" teams or not. I get pissed off at times but I'm still a good sport, I just don't give up lol.
  • Myke with a YMyke with a Y New Old Guy Joined: Posts: 19
    Glad there's still life in this thread...

All right, I run Ryu or Deadpool / Haggar / Wesker these days. Looking for some practice against Amaterasu, Dormammu, M.O.D.O.K., Magneto, and Skrull. ESPECIALLY that friggin' dog!

Got a "wideband" (woo buzzwords) internet connection in an area w/ barely any usage, so lag is not an issue.

Love me some FT5's, or FT10's if it's really a good match-up. I don't give a fuck about cheese or top-tier characters ; just looking for experience.
  • Blazed420Blazed420 What you looking at?!?!?! Joined: Posts: 78

All right, I run Ryu or Deadpool / Haggar / Wesker these days. Looking for some practice against Amaterasu, Dormammu, M.O.D.O.K., Magneto, and Skrull. ESPECIALLY that friggin' dog!

Got a "wideband" (woo buzzwords) internet connection in an area w/ barely any usage, so lag is not an issue.

Love me some FT5's, or FT10's if it's really a good match-up. I don't give a fuck about cheese or top-tier characters ; just looking for experience.

Sup....add me if you see me on xbl. I main Ammy/Ryu/Sent. Team 2 is Wolv/Dante/Ammy.
    GT: Teddeism
  • II Mr FiF IIII Mr FiF II BLAOW!!! Joined: Posts: 71
    OK MESSAGE TO ALL MAHVEL PLAYERS I NEED PRACTICE I AM PLANNING ON GOIN TO A TOURNY NEXT WEEKEND. SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST AND OR MESSAGE AND I WILL GET BACK TO U. ILL PLAY ANYBODY. WEN ITS OVER FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME TIPS TO IMPROVE MY GAME !!!! IT WILL GREATLY APPRECIATED
    Mahvel =Nova, Spencer, Doctor Doom.
    Injustice= Green Arrow, Green Lantern, MMH
    Hit me up on Xbox II Mr FiF II
    Check out my Youtube Channel youtube.com/IIMR5
    BIONIC..........
    OK MESSAGE TO ALL MAHVEL PLAYERS I NEED PRACTICE I AM PLANNING ON GOIN TO A TOURNY NEXT WEEKEND. SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST AND OR MESSAGE AND I WILL GET BACK TO U. ILL PLAY ANYBODY. WEN ITS OVER FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME TIPS TO IMPROVE MY GAME !!!! IT WILL GREATLY APPRECIATED

well you know me, Im always up to play. Ill help you out however i can, If i can. If you want me to play specific characters let me know.

well you know me, Im always up to play. Ill help you out however i can, If i can. If you want me to play specific characters let me know.
    I Need patience training.. i gotta feelin ima play a zoner and get real anxious and that be the reason i lose
    BIONIC..........
  • No_CigarNo_Cigar close but....... Joined: Posts: 2,173

I'll add you. I play and am learning Skrull-Trish-IM.... OR you add me cuz I can't find you GT anywhere.

And anyone else can add me too. I'm down to play for practice, experience and improving. Not down for scrub tactics....
    · "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
  • Hi_Im_NastyyHi_Im_Nastyy "Mr. MLG Pad" Joined: Posts: 1,450
    And anyone else can add me too. I'm down to play for practice, experience and improving. Not down for scrub tactics....

What are scrub tactics? Please explain..........
  • No_CigarNo_Cigar close but....... Joined: Posts: 2,173
    What are scrub tactics? Please explain..........

example: Dante teleport j.S all day with no assist. Normally I would air throw on reaction, but people do it because of lag. Or task shield skill spam. idk just stuff that people do online that wouldn't fly offline. It's about getting experience, not seeing who can use stupider tactics.
    · "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    example: Dante teleport j.S all day with no assist. Normally I would air throw on reaction, but people do it because of lag. Or task shield skill spam. idk just stuff that people do online that wouldn't fly offline. It's about getting experience, not seeing who can use stupider tactics.
    Got ya.....that explains it. Some people have different theories about scrub tactics. Yours are legit online scrub tactics
    OMG I Just effin played keits....lets jsut say it was a beating that i wont forget any time soon at least i got 1 gamee in out of 10 lol
    BIONIC..........
  • EcKo Zero CoolEcKo Zero Cool lolz Joined: Posts: 802
    anybody wanna play some games add me

gt:ecko zero cool

im bad at marvel so dont expect much lol
    These things are good: ice cream and cake, a ride on a Harley, seeing monkeys in the trees, the rain on my tongue, and the sun shining on my face.
    These things are a drag: dust in my hair, holes in my shoes, no money in my pocket, and the sun shining on my face.
  • Me_andChuckMe_andChuck Joined: Posts: 9
    oOMe andChuckOo

im on at random times. looking for some good games :)
    Twitter @me_andChuck
    XBoxLive GT: oOMe andChuckOo
    Main: Taskmaster/Spencer/Doom
    I WISH I HAD A CAPTURE CARD FOR THE SERTS ME AND BUS OREZ HAVE. MATCHES ARE PRETTY INTENSE
    NEED MORE PEOPLE TOO PLAY WITH A WE NEED ANOTHER TOURNY SOMEBODY HOOK ME UP WITH THE FRIEND REQUEST OR MESSAGE TO RUN SOME SETS
    BIONIC..........
    IN NEED OF ASSSISTANCE OF COMING UP WITH A NEW GAMERTAG INSTEAD OF MR FiF I WAS WONDERING WHAT GAMERTAG WOULD BE BETTER "The Master of Baiting", "Dark Shoto", " Odd Tech " " Combo Monstah" "I PRESS BUTTONS " OR "TROLL MASTER" "Bionic MASH"
    let me no
    BIONIC..........
    i can record matches if you want

• VAD3RVAD3R The Dormammu, Dr Doom Trap Niggas Joined: Posts: 391
    I'll Play Anybody...
    Dormammu Is A Beassttttt:)

Xbox 360 Gamertag: FR3SH AZIMIZ81
    if u want to record u can
    BIONIC..........
    Hello everyone, I've been on the forums for a few months now reading everything mvc3 and learning a lot. This has been one of my favorite places to come to for mvc. With umvc3 a month away I'm looking for people to level up with and start thinking about new combos, strats, and team synergy. I main Doom/Spencer/Task and working towards learning She-Hulk/Tron/Dorm, I've got a decent Morg too.

I'm always looking for new and interesting teams, not the run-of-the-mill team like Wolv/Dante/Akuma, and any player looking for a few good matches.

So hit me up on XBL, my gamer tag is oOMe andChuckOo. I'm on most weekend mornings and weekday evenings do to work, school and family.
    Twitter @me_andChuck
  • FifeFife Joined: Posts: 126
    add me guys. GT is AstralPony
    I suck.
    Sailor Samurai Mans to Exacting School Justice!
  • GhostTearGhostTear Vanessa for MVCI! Joined: Posts: 2,291
    PSN: GhostTear

Sign me up!
    PSN: GhostTear

Sign me up!
    dude this is xbl
    dude this is xbl

I swear I saw PSN. My bad.
    I swear I saw PSN. My bad.
    it's fine. I'll add you on my PSN.
    it's fine. I'll add you on my PSN.

word. expect awesome matches from me.
    ok since playing randoms online i feel like im not moveing anywhere on my experience on mvc3. im tired of losing to wolverine akuma any character. i might just stop playing this game all together until ultimate or just stop playing fighting games all together
    BIONIC..........
    I know what you mean. I've been there done that.

You have to learn how to work around those types of players, when i play a Wolverine online i range the HELL out of him till they start getting frustrated, then i go for the rush down and kill. You just cannot get hit by stupid attacks like Wolv's dive kick and berserker slash.
    Twitter @me_andChuck
    IM NOT THAT GOOD A ZONER WITH MY TASK I TRY PLAYING CHRIS AND TASK BUT THEN AKUMAS DUMB ASSIST COMES THROUGH AND DESTROYS EVERYTHING. IDK WAT I SHOULD DO I NEED INSPIRATION TO STAY IN THE FIGHTING GAME SCENE
    BIONIC..........
    I tried to add you Mr FiF but xbox says your gamer tag doesnt exsist. Do you spell it differently?
    Twitter @me_andChuck
    If you want good matches add me on PSN: GhostTear. Prepare for the stuff I'm going to put you through. :D
    This is for XBL i think someone told you that already
    Twitter @me_andChuck
    I tried to add you Mr FiF but xbox says your gamer tag doesnt exsist. Do you spell it differently?
    its Spelled II Mr FiF II
    BIONIC..........
    Any interested in playing some FT 5s tonight and tomorrow around 6pm eastern? I'll be on tonight and tomorrow at 6. Message or add me oOMe andChuckOo
    Twitter @me_andChuck
  • mike3640mike3640 Joined: Posts: 66
    My GT's mike3640, I don't play wolvie or phoenix (wolvie on some occasions) but I don't mind if you do bc it's part of the game. I'm not amazing but I have solid fundamentals. Add me if you wanna play some matches (hate ranked due to 1 game against 1 guy)
    If you want good matches add me on PSN: GhostTear. Prepare for the stuff I'm going to put you through. :D
    Stop posting in here....its NOT PSN....
    Stop posting in here....its NOT PSN....
    THANK YOUUUUUUU
    BIONIC..........