Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Matchmaking thread.

Comments

• Me_andChuckMe_andChuck Joined: Posts: 9
    I know what you mean. I've been there done that.

You have to learn how to work around those types of players, when i play a Wolverine online i range the HELL out of him till they start getting frustrated, then i go for the rush down and kill. You just cannot get hit by stupid attacks like Wolv's dive kick and berserker slash.
    Twitter @me_andChuck
    XBoxLive GT: oOMe andChuckOo
    Main: Taskmaster/Spencer/Doom
  • II Mr FiF IIII Mr FiF II BLAOW!!! Joined: Posts: 71
    IM NOT THAT GOOD A ZONER WITH MY TASK I TRY PLAYING CHRIS AND TASK BUT THEN AKUMAS DUMB ASSIST COMES THROUGH AND DESTROYS EVERYTHING. IDK WAT I SHOULD DO I NEED INSPIRATION TO STAY IN THE FIGHTING GAME SCENE
    Mahvel =Nova, Spencer, Doctor Doom.
    Injustice= Green Arrow, Green Lantern, MMH
    Hit me up on Xbox II Mr FiF II
    Check out my Youtube Channel youtube.com/IIMR5
    BIONIC..........
    I tried to add you Mr FiF but xbox says your gamer tag doesnt exsist. Do you spell it differently?
    Twitter @me_andChuck
  • GhostTearGhostTear Abyss Walker Joined: Posts: 1,640
    If you want good matches add me on PSN: GhostTear. Prepare for the stuff I'm going to put you through. :D
    This is for XBL i think someone told you that already
    Twitter @me_andChuck
    I tried to add you Mr FiF but xbox says your gamer tag doesnt exsist. Do you spell it differently?
    its Spelled II Mr FiF II
    BIONIC..........
    Any interested in playing some FT 5s tonight and tomorrow around 6pm eastern? I'll be on tonight and tomorrow at 6. Message or add me oOMe andChuckOo
    Twitter @me_andChuck
  • mike3640mike3640 Joined: Posts: 66
    My GT's mike3640, I don't play wolvie or phoenix (wolvie on some occasions) but I don't mind if you do bc it's part of the game. I'm not amazing but I have solid fundamentals. Add me if you wanna play some matches (hate ranked due to 1 game against 1 guy)
  • Blazed420Blazed420 What you looking at?!?!?! Joined: Posts: 78
    If you want good matches add me on PSN: GhostTear. Prepare for the stuff I'm going to put you through. :D
    Stop posting in here....its NOT PSN....
    Stop posting in here....its NOT PSN....
    THANK YOUUUUUUU
    BIONIC..........
  • Pande IIPande II Joined: Posts: 55
    Gt: pande ii. Unlike most people on here I won't complain if you use wolv/Akuma/wesker/Phoenix and teabag and taunt you if I beat you. Id also love to play in a tourney.
    "Press a button I fucking dare you"
  • mkds2011mkds2011 Joined: Posts: 7
    Yo! I played this game a lot when it first came out. I gave it away and now I have it again because I'm trying to train for Ultimate. I'm definitely not the best player(lack synergy in terms of assists and DHC but I'm starting to catch on) but I'm just looking for people who want to get better at the game. I know there's some pretty cheap stuff, as I do keep up with tournaments and am knowledgeable about the game. So I don't mind if I come across Wolvie/Akuma/Wesker/Phoenix w/e, lol I use Wesker myself but not the other two. But basically, I want to get better and play people who know what they're doing. I don't play ranked and my player records don't mean shizz to me so I'm willing to play 50 matches and lose 45 of them as long as I'm learning. So with all that said, add me up and let's play! GT: ishimura89
  • chickenbuttchickenbutt Nope Joined: Posts: 104
    Looking for people that are also getting Ultimate to train with. I'm pretty bad at the game so I'm trying to get better.
    Feel free to add me. GT: Espada Tiburon
  • Leprosy SnacksLeprosy Snacks 自動販売機 Joined: Posts: 113
    I need some really shitty players to play UMvC3 with. I'm in Midwest USA so if you are there, and you are not stupid enough to download stuff on your PC while playing Xbox Live, we should have a good connection.

I am really too embarrassed at my low skill level to play with people in Ranked/Player. I've played about 20 matches between those two modes and my W/L ratio is like 2-18. I am honestly so bad that I get awful anxiety when I play and can't even hit QCF motions without jumping, whereas I can hit Captain's and Haggar's B&Bs with about 75% success rate in training mode. The truth is, my hands and arms are shaking so much because of how humiliated I feel, that I can't handle my stick. So I need someone else who sucks so I will feel less self conscious and gradually get comfortable enough with the game to go in Ranked/Player matches with random players.

If you feel similar, PM me your gamertag and let's play

edit: I never played Marvel 2, and I only played Marvel 3 for about a month after the release date. I sucked really hard at it.
  • KaboXxKaboXx FIGHTING CAT Joined: Posts: 3,932
    If anyone wants to get some games hit me up GT: cybernetix456
    3ds Fc-3797-6411-3706
    My Gallery and works!
    http://kaboxx.deviantart.com/
  • berahtberaht Joined: Posts: 121
    if any noob from mid atlantic area or east/ midwest area wants to get some Umvc3 games on xbox live send me a message

da cl0ser
    btw the "0" is the number zero
    or respond to the thread
  • berahtberaht Joined: Posts: 121
    I need some really shitty players to play UMvC3 with. I'm in Midwest USA so if you are there, and you are not stupid enough to download stuff on your PC while playing Xbox Live, we should have a good connection.

I am really too embarrassed at my low skill level to play with people in Ranked/Player. I've played about 20 matches between those two modes and my W/L ratio is like 2-18. I am honestly so bad that I get awful anxiety when I play and can't even hit QCF motions without jumping, whereas I can hit Captain's and Haggar's B&Bs with about 75% success rate in training mode. The truth is, my hands and arms are shaking so much because of how humiliated I feel, that I can't handle my stick. So I need someone else who sucks so I will feel less self conscious and gradually get comfortable enough with the game to go in Ranked/Player matches with random players.

If you feel similar, PM me your gamertag and let's play

edit: I never played Marvel 2, and I only played Marvel 3 for about a month after the release date. I sucked really hard at it.

da cl0ser

the 0 is the number zero is my xbox gamertag
    feel free to get some games in w/ me, I am also a noob and would love to get some games in. This is my first marvel game ever, I skipped Vanilla
    Yo im Holdin a big ass fun Lobby For UMVC3 Hit me up with a message or wateve and we can get this thang rollin. Its gonna Be alot of fun.. P.S no Deucheynesss :) Lets Get It IN
    BIONIC..........
  • seratiserati Joined: Posts: 6
    Throw me in too for this.

Gamertag: Serati Zero
  • lethalmonk6lethalmonk6 Joined: Posts: 35
    Im running frank west/nemesis/tasky or hawkeye/frank/tasky or frank/nova/hawkeye for UMvC3.
    Im not super good but i can do combos and I think I know general strats haha.
    Hit me up for games im on the east coast GT: LethalMonk6
  • Chipp Zanuff v5Chipp Zanuff v5 Tell me where it hurts.... Joined: Posts: 917
    man this section is dead lol. If anyone wants to play him me up on xbl. Im an ok player. Im always looking to get better.
    XBL: Bus Orez

Guilty gear xrd: ky
    USF4: Zangief
  • X_SwordX_Sword -+FGs, Art, and Beats+- Joined: Posts: 1,750

list

ooooooh no wonder why I've been getting so much hate mail for no reason. Take that shit off my gamer tag name. the netcode for vanilla SUCKED here on the east coast, and im not the only one who knew that;the whole world knew it sucked. Some dumb little boy shit you pulled off

Im running team speak ez =C.Viper/Nova/Sent

Anyways if you are east coast, the umvc3 netcode runssmooth here, so send me a holler

GT:SwxrdZ
    --TurntheHeadphonesUp--
    Steam:X_Sword
    swxrdz.deviantart.com
  • SF_PHOCUSSF_PHOCUS Mvc2011...? Joined: Posts: 1,630
    Hmu for some games. Phocusss. looking to level up. long sets preferred. Runnin Nemesis/Sentinel/Morrigan.
    ill smoke red and method man under the table. Easy.
  • FifeFife Joined: Posts: 126
    man this section is dead lol. If anyone wants to play him me up on xbl. Im an ok player. Im always looking to get better.
    last time i tried to send an invite, your friend list was full. that was like a month ago i think.
    anyways GT is AstralPony
    Sailor Samurai Mans to Exacting School Justice!
    I have space now, I deleted a ton of people so resend me a FR. Also, I remember seeing that tag. Have i played you recently?

• Tye@lTye@l Plays every 2D beat-em-up Joined: Posts: 137
    GT: Tye@l

Team: Nemesis/Vergil/Dante (A.K.A. 2 Brothers and a B.O.W.) I like trying to come up with teams that I like and work well together, but have a theme as well ^^
    I may not be the most knowledgeable fighter, or the most experienced. But I like to help and offer whatever advice I can, when I can.
  • ZensoukenZensouken Ouroboros = Chips Ahoy! Joined: Posts: 1,284
    I thought I added myself to this thread or a thread like it, anyways; XBL: Zensouken
    Stridering since 1998; I play pragmatic and dirty. You will eat pringles and hate me for it.
    PSN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    CFN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    3DS FC: "1564-4856-0905"
    superschure.com
  • Smooth ZodSmooth Zod Joined: Posts: 11
    guess ill add myself to this thread iam not that great tho, still learning

Zoidtecks
    Don't need to be good to post your name up lol, I'm trash though, I need a training partner

• Kei_Kei_ Joined: Posts: 581
    Adding my name to this post too

XBL: Kamukix
    East coast region (don't mind playing coast to coast with good connections)
    Down for casuals, training, testing, strategy talk, etc. etc. etc.
    Main Team: Cap/Spencer/IronMan (same as first game for now)
    On Time: usually after 5pm est unless it's the weekend where you'll find me anytime. Msg me even if you don't see me on, and we'll set it up!

I'm looking to learn some new characters soon too, so it'd be great to get experience with people that at least know what the games about lol. I can find some good people randomly online, but it's easier when you don't have to sift through the pile. :)

Kei

(Chipp I'm gonna look you up soon, I can't remember if we've fought or I've just seen your vids lol)
    I don't remember playing you but I'm online now if you want to throw down. Shoot me an invite

• Agent_HiryuAgent_Hiryu MvC3 Scrub =D Joined: Posts: 20
    I need a good player who can potentially kick my ass at UMvC3 and teach me at AE.

XBL GT: Agent Hiryu
    Don't care where you from as long as you have a good connection, it would be nice if you had a mic too.
    I'm on on XBL on weekends only since I'm busy during the weekdays but during vacations such as Spring Break and Winter Break, I'll be on almost everyday.
    Xbox GT: Agent Hiryu
    Looking for good Marvel 3 players that I can practice with since I'm decent at the game and I'm trying to get better. (Xbox Only)
  • InspectorArchieInspectorArchie Joined: Posts: 25
    Don't know if anyone checks this but looking for some people to play in UMVC3 to train with.
    GT: Inspector Arch
  • BlobBlob Joined: Posts: 3
    My gamertag is Divine Blob, feel free to add me!
  • willy7867willy7867 Joined: Posts: 151
    Gamertag is willy7867 feel free to add me.
    Mostly looking for a good Zero player so i can practice my Iron Fist against him.
  • MollyFighterMollyFighter Barkley Fightan Dev Joined: Posts: 630
    GT: RoshieTheMecha
    Looking for someone to spar with. I'm a East Coast Player but if your connection is good, idc.
  • jerecainejerecaine Sharp Sting Joined: Posts: 3
    XBL: X KaneWallace X

Looking for either a good Zero or Chris player to beat some skill into me since I'm in the process of learning both of them. I'm still in the process of finding a good starter character, but I already have decided on Sentinel second and Taskmaster anchor.

Main Team: ???(I did use Thor a lot, but he gets exposed a lot of the time so I dropped him for right now)/Sentinel/Taskmaster
    On Time: Random :P
    GT: X KaneWallace X

UMVC3: Sentinel, Taskmaster
  • Zero1234Zero1234 Joined: Posts: 29
    GT: Fr33yu

I really need some good training partners around my skill level or higher. I float between 8th and 9th lord status but feel like I play worse than other people in my ranks. So if you think your around my skill level and wanna run some sets or if you feel like your a solid player and would be willing to critique my game and give me some pointers, hit me up.
    PSN Arvelous
    I'm fairly good. I believe.
    .....................wrong section

• Myke with a YMyke with a Y New Old Guy Joined: Posts: 19
    Online a lot and sick of randoms.

I play Ryu, Nova, Frank West, Deadpool, Wesker and, uh... Phoenix Wright.

Intermediate player, need experience, general match-up knowledge, and to just play against people that know what they're doing.

30x5 internet connection when I'm home. Ethernet connection always.

XBox: Myke with a Y
    PSN: Myke_with_a_Y
  • wolverine-masterwolverine-master Trinidad's finest Joined: Posts: 1,763
    Hmu for some games. Phocusss. looking to level up. long sets preferred. Runnin Nemesis/Sentinel/Morrigan.
    Didn't I run into you online?

Anyways, add me fellas.
    GT: wolverine masta
    IS YOUR WOLVERINE BETTER THAN MINE?
    XBL: wolverine masta
    FB: facebook.com/w0lverinemaster
    Online a lot and sick of randoms.

I play Ryu, Nova, Frank West, Deadpool, Wesker and, uh... Phoenix Wright.

Intermediate player, need experience, general match-up knowledge, and to just play against people that know what they're doing.

30x5 internet connection when I'm home. Ethernet connection always.

XBox: Myke with a Y
    PSN: Myke_with_a_Y
    You can add me. im pretty shitty so i can use the learning

• X_SwordX_Sword -+FGs, Art, and Beats+- Joined: Posts: 1,750
    GT:SwxrdZ
    --TurntheHeadphonesUp--
    Steam:X_Sword
    swxrdz.deviantart.com
    You can add me. im pretty shitty so i can use the learning

Couldn't add you; your friends list is full. Shoot me a request if you make some room. I'm down for some KOF as well, but I'm terrible.
  • jayare1986.ver2012jayare1986.ver2012 Joined: Posts: 8
    Anyone near the 818 van nuys area add me TRAZE818 I'm trying to level up in UMVC3 my main team is iron fist,wesker and akuma I think im garbage but im definetly a quick learner I also play super I'm no scrub in super but my main focus is marvel because in my opinion at my local arcade there is no marvel 3 scene only super so im good the super side anyhow please help
    Couldn't add you; your friends list is full. Shoot me a request if you make some room. I'm down for some KOF as well, but I'm terrible.
    do you even play? you havent accepted a single invite ive set you and ive yet to see you on marvel

do you even play? you havent accepted a single invite ive set you and ive yet to see you on marvel

Haven't seen any messages or invites from you. I'll try sending a request again tonight; should be on ~10:00 PM EST.
  • UnbridledisaUnbridledisa Joined: Posts: 1
    My GT is Unbridledisa,feel free to add me.
    I run Deadpool/Vergil/Morrigan
  • JamesjutsuJamesjutsu Byakugan engaged Joined: Posts: 62
    Xbl- MileHighRaven
    Ninja mains.
    SFV: Nash/Vega
    PSN: Jamesjutsu
  • John121192JohnJohn121192John Joined: Posts: 1
    Anybody from EU West on XBL here? New to the site and unsure exactly what to look for ^^'
    I'm just looking for someone to get some games in with seeing as all my currently rl/xbl friends have ignored marvels existence
    and nothing but ranked games makes for a sad stressed panda.

I'm sitting with Firebrand/Sentinel/Skrull - GT is Bison 0316