Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Thread (Good Games, Matchmaking & Discussion)

Comments

• chefhasteethchefhasteeth Joined: Posts: 5
    I'm trying to get better too and would love to play with some SRK members. I mainly play with Akuma and Dhalsim. PSN is chefhasteeth. :)
  • rice247rice247 Sonic Fu**ing Boom! Joined: Posts: 557
    I added everyone with he exception of PK Fong(Didn't leave his PSN) and Rice 247(Maximum friend limit)

Crap my bad, I'll be on for a little tonight after work. I'll make some room and add you.
    Don't let HDR die. The Box Arena may have some HDR tourney's in San Diego....if you sign up

http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=240259&p=9041763#post9041763
  • AnsatsukenStyleXAnsatsukenStyleX Soldier Of Pestilence Joined: Posts: 118
    Thanks again for the adds guys, I'm getting better at using my fightstick but I sill think I kinda suck with it for now. Keep the fights coming.

Edited:
    So far I faced Raulnc22 and he beat me 4-3 or 5-2 or something like that. He is really good at applying pressure with cammy. Fun games man.
    SOPTag.png
    SOPShoutOutz.png
    PSN| ODLowKi
    GGPO| ODLowKi
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • SkeetTron5000SkeetTron5000 Joined: Posts: 63
    If you're still looking for sparring partners, go ahead and add me. I'm a beginner too, right now I'm learning how to use my TE stick and experimenting between square and octo gates. Right now my execution sucks it big time (PROTIP: everytime I do Cannon Spike, that's me trying to do my Ultra). I'm getting there, though, and having some sparring partners is going to be a huge help. I have a mic, as well.

A bunch of us should group up and do a newbie Endless Battle sometime.
    SSFIV - Dhalsim, Rose
    Tekken 6 - Bryan Fury, Alisa (Main Game)
    Ultimate Mahvel - Nemesis, Sentinel, Trish, Wesker
  • HellaJHellaJ FreeHawk Joined: Posts: 268
    If anyone is still looking for a new/moderate player, feel free to add me as well.

I'd be interested in playing, I recently just switched to a stick after playing on a pad for 5+ years and I'm a bit rusty, would be nice to play with some people that play evenings
  • Sougos13Sougos13 Genocider Joined: Posts: 7
    I am also trying to get better. I am decent, but i have a ways to go.
    PSN J_Blaze31
    SSF4 - Bison, Ibuki.
    The journey to become a true warrior is never ending.
  • RemnantLolRemnantLol Joined: Posts: 27
    I'm also trying to improve, not so great a player yet, but if you want to play me then my PSN is RemnantLOL.
  • kalimdokalimdo Joined: Posts: 9
    Hi there I'm also trying to get better any1 can add me. I'm trying to find a main for a tournament one week away. I have a mic but i don't talk much.
    PSN: Xenoz30
    SSF4: Honda?
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    everyone feel free to add me. i main claw and really i'm just trying to play more often. i'll go ahead and add people i feel i can get a decent connection with (plus op) next time i'm on.
  • TheEvilChinaManTheEvilChinaMan I think english! Joined: Posts: 1,160
    Trying to get better aswell. Main M.Bison.

PSN: j-cart
  • omegax9000omegax9000 Joined: Posts: 52
    my psn is omegax9000 add me!
  • kalimdokalimdo Joined: Posts: 9
    hey Jcart and Omegax9000 nice games. Ill try to play some more over the week.
    SSF4: Honda?
  • MickeyDsMickeyDs This is Delicious!!! Joined: Posts: 39
    oh hi onmi
    i faced you a couple times
    either early in the morning or late at night

im g-wade =)
    "When In Doubt, Random Ultra Come Out"
  • FABLEcolderTHANh20FABLEcolderTHANh20 Joined: Posts: 1
    Looking for a Sparing partner or partners to help better each other skills

Feel free to add me

PSN: AYCH2oh90

Im a Cody, Dudley, Juri user
  • EnsErmacEnsErmac Joined: Posts: 8
    Would be happy for a sparring partner.

PSN ID: EnsErmac

Mainly a Cammy user.

I seem to have the most trouble against Dudley & Ibuki.
  • hubanghubang Sheeeeeeeit! Joined: Posts: 43
    Quick shout out and gg's to Vandal_Hearts, who not only has an extremely aggressive (very fun) Fei, but is also a good homie to chat with as well. If any of you are interested in learning more than winning, hit him up.
  • Vandal_HeartsVandal_Hearts Hella Hungry Joined: Posts: 337
    Yo s'up hubang, I posted my gg's in a different thread! Definitely though, vGG's and one mean ass Makoto. Played lots of sets and had fun the entire time. I might as well not have blocked at all. cuz I'd get hurt for even thinking about it. This man knows whats up too, hit him up as well.

I'd definitely be down for some games fellas, just holla!
    2009- The Year Of The Fighter.

MidWest Represent.
    Sorry guys, Call of duty brainwashed me for awhile lol. But yeah I'm back and ready for more fights :)

I used to main Ryu, Balrog, Sagat, And Dhalsim

But now I'm trying to go Ryu, Cody, And Blanka(Or bison, Vega, Guile, Dee Jay)
    SOPTag.png
    SOPShoutOutz.png
    PSN| ODLowKi
    GGPO| ODLowKi
  • bprice1000bprice1000 Joined: Posts: 9
    I'm game - bprice1000

Trying to figure out Guile.
  • BitterSweetBitterSweet Joined: Posts: 605
    Anyone could go to these tournaments, plain and simple. To get better is simply play a lot and that's about it. Though if your not a bright person you might want to ask others who also have played a lot for advice.
    http://tinyurl.com/3tsqfct Ryu's introduction
    http://tinyurl.com/3vdg8da Dan's introduction
    http://tinyurl.com/34wt7fc Making and being part of a scene
  • IzagaiaIzagaia Where eagles dare to fly... Joined: Posts: 175
    I am at the rank "B", 6000gp/ 2500pp, maining Ryu. I still have troubles with the shoryuken FADC into ultra 1 combo, but I would like to believe that I am solid everywhere else and worthy of a match against decent players looking for a challenge. I can be tricky in my own rights, but I admit that I have quite a ways to go and am willing to learn from the best or even mediocre.

PSN ID = Izagaia
    "O! For a muse of fire, that would ascend
    The brightest heaven of invention;
    A kingdom for a stage, princes to act
    And monarchs to behold the swelling scene."
    Anyone could go to these tournaments, plain and simple. To get better is simply play a lot and that's about it. Though if your not a bright person you might want to ask others who also have played a lot for advice.

Lol? What are you talking about?
    SOPTag.png
    SOPShoutOutz.png
    PSN| ODLowKi
    GGPO| ODLowKi
  • raginrubesraginrubes Joined: Posts: 32
    my psn is ragingrubes kinda new but trying to learn chun
    Keep the fighters coming, So many people added me yet I only faced 2 lmao
    SOPTag.png
    SOPShoutOutz.png
    PSN| ODLowKi
    GGPO| ODLowKi
  • ZirconiumfetusZirconiumfetus Naitomea Roosta Joined: Posts: 43
    Sparring partners needed

Looks like I stumbled onto the right thread haha. Anyone can feel free to add me, I think I'll add a few of you as soon as I get on. I use Bison. Looking to get better in any way possible.
  • SquirtgunsSquirtguns Dumb for Crumbs Joined: Posts: 422
    yoyo I've been trying to get better too. Add me.

I main Rog and fuerte
  • def PDdef PD Just lost the game. Joined: Posts: 256
    PSN ID: def_PD

I'm not very good at (S)SF4.

I main Guile and 'gief.

Learning Juri.
    “Success always comes when preparation meets opportunity.”
    - Henry Hartman
  • RonXDRonXD Joined: Posts: 25
    Looking for crappy players! (SSF4)

I suck at this game and i'd like to play other people who suck at the game just as much as I do :D. Kinda hard to learn how to play playing ranked matches against people who completely destroy you.

My PSN is RonXD if want you wanna add me. I live in South Florida for anyone wondering.
  • kifmzkkifmzk Joined: Posts: 90
    yes amen bro. Please add me. Binary_idioms
  • cccasey14cccasey14 Joined: Posts: 12
    Same here. I'll add you both!

Mine is cccasey14
  • greed2k5greed2k5 Joined: Posts: 2
    Count me in

Count me in, d rank ftw

greed2k5
  • 028028 Joined: Posts: 80
    i'm in also, just wing over a pm, with srk in there somewhere and i'll add you. i want to do a weekly game night with people if we can some how pull that off. i figure that be the best way to get over being a scrub and just up our game.

psn:zeroTWOeight
  • raginrubesraginrubes Joined: Posts: 32
    add ragingRubes!
  • driftlogicdriftlogic Joined: Posts: 637
    i'm in also, just wing over a pm, with srk in there somewhere and i'll add you. i want to do a weekly game night with people if we can some how pull that off. i figure that be the best way to get over being a scrub and just up our game.

psn:zeroTWOeight

I'd be so down for a weekly game night deal sort of thing.

psn is driftlogic...no caps. I'll add all I see here and shoot you a pm 028.
    "Fucking dumb lying bastards with small dicks on XBL is what ruins multi-player at times."
    Machineking1313
  • AmberHARTAmberHART Joined: Posts: 14
    that sounds like fun! please include me :3

my psn is AmberHART ^^
  • RigelmaoRigelmao Joined: Posts: 28
    ME TOO!!!! add me everyone!!

xRigel
    ggs to zeroTWOeight, and all the others I fought with during our endless session. Had a blast sparring with you, your Ryu is fucking legit!
    "Fucking dumb lying bastards with small dicks on XBL is what ruins multi-player at times."
    Machineking1313
  • Ashton AnchorsAshton Anchors Hate lag. Joined: Posts: 4
    I'm kinda new to Street Fighter scene so if anyone wants to fight in ssf4, my psn :pozertron

P.S. if you're using shoto characters, please refrain from adding me *no offence*
  • bigbossVIIbigbossVII WELCOME TO DIE Joined: Posts: 644
    I'm kinda new to Street Fighter scene so if anyone wants to fight in ssf4, my psn :pozertron

P.S. if you're using shoto characters, please refrain from adding me *no offence*

I love you
    8 button is new school cat stomping ground...

dealwithit.gif
  • GraphicGraphic Waifu Fighter V Joined: Posts: 648
    Sounds good, I love the game but I keep getting destroyed.

My PSN is njninja6
  • CombzieCombzie Joined: Posts: 3
    I just got the game and ordered the te fightstick. Can't wait til it gets here. But I suck balls too. psn is Combzie
  • Plastic ConesPlastic Cones Joined: Posts: 25
    I'm horrible and need practice! :p

PM me if interested.
  • cccasey14cccasey14 Joined: Posts: 12
    I've played everyone who's added me here besides driftlogic and combzie (hopefully soon!). Good games to those of you that I have, and hope to play you again soon!

I've been playing other games but I'm about to give SSFIV more time again. If you haven't added me, do so and I'll stop what I'm playing to play you if you PM me. Getting better!
    This is stupid. But how do i play a specific person when online. I'm fairly new to ps3, I know 360 has an invite option. But when I'm online the only options I see network battle and from there you can do rank match or endless battle. xRigel sent me a message asking if i want to play but I don't know how to set this ish up. Dang
    xRigel crushed me :(
  • cb2222cb2222 Joined: Posts: 5
    PM me if you want to add me. Just ordered my new fight stick and should be ready to go in a few days.

Cheers,
    CB
    Looking for:
    PS3 Games, PC stuff, Original stick art, stick parts, interesting trades!
    For sale/trade:
    http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x355/cb22222/
  • aZianfl0waZianfl0w Bringing Down The Sky Joined: Posts: 206
    Add me up for some games, I could use some wok on my other characters =)
    PSN: aznGman87
    http://www.youtube.com/user/projectrko
    SSF4: AE Mains: Vega, Makoto, Evil Ryu
    Mortal Kombat: Cyrax, Shang Tsung, Sub-Zero
    ggs zero, doubler_boss (not sure if he's on the boards) and ccc, our little tourney was good fun! I've got a lot of leveling up to do, but it was great to get some experience with different types of matchups. Gotta figure out that Chun of your ccc, wakeup EX SBK is the bane of my existence lol.
    Machineking1313
  • style210style210 Joined: Posts: 211
    Hit me up for some Games. I'm pretty damn good with Sim, but I'm trying to drop him to pick up Seth, so I've been racking up losses at a mighty rate...Just looking for someone who isn't afraid to just sit down and play, win or lose. I'm good to play extended sets and I have no lag issues from my side. Hit me up
  • TrgamemasTrgamemas The man of Faith Joined: Posts: 202
    Trgamemas. Add it =]
    AKA Loopie_SRK
    All I play is Dudley, deal with it
    (⌐■_■)