The Game of Thrones OFFICIAL thread

Comments

• Las Vegas PimpLas Vegas Pimp XBL: Da Big Punisher Joined: Posts: 3,568
    The baby dragons.. epic
    Still have that SRK OG mentality.
  • StabbyStabby 北丐 Joined: Posts: 4,146
    Ive finished ASoS yesterday, might be my fav book so far.

I'm just amazed at how quick I finished it, like in 10 days (pretty quick to me for a book that thick)..

I think I'm taking a break from reading this series, its been messing with my sleep patterns lol

Sounds like the perfect time to start the next two books.
    Matriarch...Cook?
    Yeah right. Wouldn't trust a recipe from that one. Snake venom. "Eye of Newt."
    --WTF-AKUMA-HAX
  • JGreenJGreen Joined: Posts: 1,653
    ASoS has been pretty hard for me to get through. I freaking love the book, but I know RW is coming :sad:
  • HyperGearHyperGear Joined: Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Get hype for Season 2

• PleaseDontLeavePleaseDontLeave Joined: Posts: 340
    OH MY GOD what a beautiful trailer! How much is a HBO subscription? I don't think I want to watch season 2 in piss poor video quality like I did for season 1.
  • WeeksWeeks Push Custom™ Joined: Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    yeah, the trailer is great. i'm digging it.
    Americans can be relied upon to do the right thing, but only after exhausting all other options.
    -Churchill
  • Sheng-LongSheng-Long Joined: Posts: 1,419
    I don't know how much your TV packages cost there in the states but up here I believe I pay an additional $20 a month for the package with HBO. Most likely you pay less than that or if you can only get HBO without the other premium channels.
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Get hype for Season 2

jizz!!!!!111
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
    In case anyone didn't know, you can pre-order the season 1 blu rays for $35 on Amazon. Just got mine pre-ordered. The extras are supposed to be good too.
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,392 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Get hype for Season 2

I came to watched the series because I respected Ned Stark, stayed because I want see that bitchass nigga joffrey and his incestuous kin get impaled Vlad-style.

DIE SLOW BITCHES!
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • King9999King9999 Joined: Posts: 10,854 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I want Tyrion to slap that smug grin off Joffrey's face again. Don't care if it only happened once in the books, they should write that shit in somehow for S2.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-2722-8799-3295
    PSN/Steam ID/NNID: mmking9999
    Tile Crusher now available on Android & Itch.io!
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." -Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015
  • Reason4UReason4U Joined: Posts: 4,725
    I have avoided this thread because every week without GOT is hard but these trailers they keep showing.....man.....awesome.
    I hate Joffery too lol, he is such a little bitch but I want to see Cersei get her shit stomped in much worse. I hate her so much, she is a glorified hillbilly, having her brothers kids and walking around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment....ugh.

I can't wait to see what happens to my faves Tyrion,Robb,Arya (great female character), and Little Finger. I love love love little finger, he is so smart and shady but not in the "I'm gonna fuck you over just because I feel like it" kinda way that Joffery and Cersei has.
    You ain't SHIT Wesker!!! - Dormmammu
    MK9-Sub Zero, Sonya VF-Goh, Brad Tekken-Lee, Hwo,Paul,Leo
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
    Skullgirls-Peacock,Cerabella,Painwheel TTT2- Lee/Hwo, Paul/Leo, JC/Steve
  • VagrantLestVagrantLest Joined: Posts: 784
    So hype for season 2. Jamie is absolutely my favorite character, and this is where he begins to become the character I admire.
    "even I asked a girl out once

kekeke"

- Mechanica
  • NandoNando 1337 Joined: Posts: 3,530
    60 for the blue ray season 1?

or 60 for SFxT?

my fav combo Is Fierce into Fierce. #GGOP Good Game Play on ....Party On...

• ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRK Joined: Posts: 13,078 mod
    60 for the blue ray season 1?

or 60 for SFxT?
    Amazon has it for $35. Blu ray, not SFxT.
    I slept with admins so I could get my join date changed. 
    WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK!?

is it all the special stuff too?

• The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,637
    ^mole man getting fucked up, lol

I ordered it... lol... I read about it and its to awesome not to get...
    so how many seasons is gonna be the length of a book?

• King9999King9999 Joined: Posts: 10,854 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    so how many seasons is gonna be the length of a book?

It's looking like one season = one book.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-2722-8799-3295
    PSN/Steam ID/NNID: mmking9999
    Tile Crusher now available on Android & Itch.io!
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." -Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015
  • mysticspheremysticsphere Lover of Cakes Joined: Posts: 746
    I cannot wait to see what happens with the khaleesi, her storyline was my favorite in season one. Also, Jon Snow and his gang--sounds like some rpg adventure shit right there!
    It's looking like one season = one book.

For season 2 it will be all of book 2, but I believe they're making book 3 into two seasons.
    that makes sense... it is HBO but not as bad a fox or something

How man books are there?

- I love this show cuz I love stuff about this genre. At first I thought it was gonna be more of a tournament of knights n stuff for the crown and not so political. I welcome the surprise and looking forward to catching up on Season 1 :D
    Only saw the first ep

But is there fantasy stuff in the show/books aside from the white walkers?

• The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,637
  • gunnersgunners Joined: Posts: 1,731
    Joffrey is a dick but when he got his guard to pimp slap his woman I had to lol.
  • KingMythikKingMythik Super Dooper Joined: Posts: 8
    I want my own Dire Wolf, its not fair the Starks get 6 :(
    ~KingMythik
  • Nini HeartNini Heart Red Pill Joined: Posts: 6,609
    Trailer 2 so hype @_@. +9000 for Florence music. Only one more month left....
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    I ♥ Me
  • Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    that makes sense... it is HBO but not as bad a fox or something

How man books are there?

- I love this show cuz I love stuff about this genre. At first I thought it was gonna be more of a tournament of knights n stuff for the crown and not so political. I welcome the surprise and looking forward to catching up on Season 1 :D
    Only saw the first ep

But is there fantasy stuff in the show/books aside from the white walkers?

I haven't really watched the show, but I am reading the books. I'm halfway through book 3 right now. Starting in book 2, there's a lot of "omg magic" that kicks off and really changes the story, and I'm not sure for the better. The dragons hatching kind of started that off, along with the meteor which I hear didn't make it into the show.

You won't see people walking around flinging magic missiles, but magic will make you roll your eyes once or twice

e$ports
    FC: 0018-4935-1331
    Barely any magic, and magic stays subtle (mostly).

Five books are out, of seven planned.

Book 3 will be split into two seasons (best book and it honestly needs that many episodes)

I love that I can't be spoiled on this series.
    Matriarch...Cook?
    --WTF-AKUMA-HAX
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    havent watched the show but don't think i'd stomach a live action version of storm of swords

just thinking about it makes me sick

although littlefinger is such a boss in book 3 roflcopter ("psst, I only loved one woman")
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
    I know it's hard but lets try to not post many spoilers from the books plz. I would hate to see moments ruined for certain people in this thread who haven't read the books yet. It's not fair to them, and I would hate for people to have to avoid this thread so they don't accidentally read spoilers.

Just sayin.....
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
  • KingMythikKingMythik Super Dooper Joined: Posts: 8
    I know it's hard but lets try to not post many spoilers from the books plz. I would hate to see moments ruined for certain people in this thread who haven't read the books yet. It's not fair to them, and I would hate for people to have to avoid this thread so they don't accidentally read spoilers.

Just sayin.....

Was just going to say as I'm one of those people who haven't read them yet.
    ~KingMythik
  • MCPMCP Joined: Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Let me just allow my Jaw to Drop.

I just watched the first two episodes.
    I wacthed eps 2-9 last night
    lol/ :(

I love the nakedness and how all women are whores are bitches during that time---How much has changed! lol.
    I hear i gotta wait till book 6-7 for the Starks to be on top again, uugggghhhh! thats like 6 years in tv time.

Huh? There is a bunch of women on the show that aren't whores. Just because they fuck people don't make them whores.

And thank you for the Spoiler warning.
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
  • KimuraLOXKimuraLOX Step into my zone, mad rhymes will stifle ya Joined: Posts: 4,019
    I have NO clue how HBO is gonna do the 5th book (Dances with Dragons) without it looking cheesy as fuck, that's when the fantasy elements run WILD, and the budget...shit would have to be on some summer blockbuster movie shit, but that won't be for a couple of years anyways, so meh.
    I have NO clue how HBO is gonna do the 5th book (Dances with Dragons) without it looking cheesy as fuck, that's when the fantasy elements run WILD, and the budget...shit would have to be on some summer blockbuster movie shit, but that won't be for a couple of years anyways, so meh.
    Its already pretty crazy budget too
    - Doers it turn into cronicles of narnia where people and animals join sides? lol
    Huh? There is a bunch of women on the show that aren't whores. Just because they fuck people don't make them whores.

And thank you for the Spoiler warning.
    lol, noooo
    outside of the ones that are 12 and younger than MAYBE! MAYBE!
    Most of the ones that fuck are whores though, lol...
    Welcome!
    Careful though, season 1 already past long ago so spoiler tags aren't really needed now.

So it there world like ours, or is that it?
    Are the white walkers actually demons n such or more like vikings?

- Doers it turn into cronicles of narnia where people and animals join sides? lol

lol, noooo
    outside of the ones that are 12 and younger than MAYBE! MAYBE!
    Most of the ones that fuck are whores though, lol...
    Welcome!
    Careful though, season 1 already past long ago so spoiler tags aren't really needed now.

So it there world like ours, or is that it?
    Are the white walkers actually demons n such or more like vikings?
    I meant for future books/season spoilers not the first season, once a episode is out it's free game to talk about everything that has happened so far because people would have had chance to see it. Plus I know alot of what happens already anyway so I mean for others mostly not me.

But yeah Lady Stark isn't a hoe or Danerys either, they both love who they are with and aren't sleeping around. I also wouldn't call Cersei a whore just sexually active, I mean her husband fucked other people all the time so fair play imo.

Yeah still can't think of too many whores that aren't actually characters that are supposed to be whores by their job.
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
  • KimuraLOXKimuraLOX Step into my zone, mad rhymes will stifle ya Joined: Posts: 4,019

You'd be surprised, lol.
    Don't start talking about whores unless you've read the books.
    Matriarch...Cook?
    --WTF-AKUMA-HAX
    is there more whores?

Remember, try to keep the spoilers out of the thread. You can always PM people who want to know but don't care if you HAVE to spill.

Only one more month for new season, too close for such things to be revealed.
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
    you're a tad late, lol..
    I
    But yeah Lady Stark isn't a hoe or Danerys either, they both love who they are with and aren't sleeping around. I also wouldn't call Cersei a whore just sexually active, I mean her husband fucked other people all the time so fair play imo.

Yeah still can't think of too many whores that aren't actually characters that are supposed to be whores by their job.

lol, I mean the obvi ones..

I'm not sure what the Kings Squire/servant boy does after book 1 but he has it pretty nice.

• Nini HeartNini Heart Red Pill Joined: Posts: 6,609
    I ♥ Me
  • PleaseDontLeavePleaseDontLeave Joined: Posts: 340
    Meh. The first trailer is a lot more epic and hype. But still thanks for the link.
  • Radiantsilvergun3Radiantsilvergun3 Smooth Criminal Joined: Posts: 11,277
    Does putting the word Official in all caps make that much more official?
    RoninChaos: A snap back is when you pimp slap a bitch with your back hand, and snap back around to catch her with the front.

In this one and only life, I fear not death but monotony
    Do the dragons grow and extra 2 front legs?
    Pretty common knowledge that dragons have 4 legs and Wyverns have 2 back legs and wings.
    well, read the wiki and they just share the same :/
    http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Dragon

• sandwichcookiesandwichcookie Unregistered User. Joined: Posts: 1,179
    I also wouldn't call Cersei a whore just sexually active, I mean her husband fucked other people all the time so fair play imo.

I was all ready to jump down your throat for being wrong on the internet because Cersei is the only woman Jaime has ever been with, but then I realized that's not her husband

Oh yea, technically that's a book 4 spoiler but so is Cersei being sexually active with anyone besides Robert and Jaime.. and Lancel and Kettleblack and Moonboy for all I know.
    I hated hipsters before it was mainstream.
    What is it with people and spoilers? I swear some people are like 5 year olds when it comes to secrets. Like for those brief moments they get to be important or something. It's like people are trying to bait me to talk about the books and spoil but no your yomi mind tricks will not work.

Cersei is seen with that little servant boy on the show and it's already implied they they had sex so no Cersei being sexually active with someone besides Robert and James is not a spoiler for anyone who can put two and two together. He was naked and she was all like "just get back to bed".

If people just HAVE to talk about the books so and can't wait just make a dedicated GoT book thread and complain that so and so book isn't done yet to your heart content.
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
  • catchafirecatchafire My Crew Joined: Posts: 2,496
    Everyone dies in this series, and its not done yet...
    The best thing you can give a person is your time.
  • Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I was all ready to jump down your throat for being wrong on the internet because Cersei is the only woman Jaime has ever been with, but then I realized that's not her husband

Oh yea, technically that's a book 4 spoiler but so is Cersei being sexually active with anyone besides Robert and Jaime.. and Lancel and Kettleblack and Moonboy for all I know.
    I'm only in book 3 but Jaime just banged some chick on his way back to Kings Landing. She was sent to his bed by the people taking him back. She told him how she was there when he was made into a kingsguard as a kid, and she thought about him her whole life and never dreamt she'd get to be with him outside of fantasy.

So both of them have no qualms with being with anybody else.

Not that I see that it matters much

e$ports
    FC: 0018-4935-1331