The Game of Thrones OFFICIAL thread

Comments

• Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,931
    chadouken! wrote: »
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Yeah, no. Ramsay knew he was dead either way. They pretty much told him that in their parlay.
    Sansa literally said Ramsay will die tomorrow.

She hit him with that "sleep well nigga".

Not going going lie I smiled after that line.
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 3,948
    The little smile Sansa gives at the end of the episode is the best acting I've seen from that actress.
  • MCPMCP Joined: Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Book Euron has an actual purpose and actually impresses his way into the Iron Throne. TV Euron is LOLEVIL and most of the Ironborn seem to be fine with this. Poor Iron Islands got Dorne'd.
    Don't smack talk the Bad Poosies! They'll slap your hands.

They should have cut out those crappy Mereen scenes with a Dwarf, a Eunuch soldier, and a translator for some Euron + Aeron (Salt Priest) brotherley love time, where he forces him to drink the Essence of Nightshade tea. They are both cast and Aeron has been there since Season 2.
    Aeron could have tripped balls and seen Euron sitting on a mountain of black skulls

Still time to introduce Euron's wife, rip out her tongue, and then strap her to the front of the ship while they set sail to Mereen.
  • GHOSTMACHINESGHOSTMACHINES Destroyer of Mouthbreathers Joined: Posts: 1,659
    Did anyone else get a Silence of the Lambs vibe when imprisoned Ramsay said "Hello, Sansa."
    I play League of Legends. IGN: WellWHOOOOSThis
    My Last.fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/stickyshooz

"Raiden is not, was not, and never will be a true nigga" -SWBeta
  • KashiyukasthighsKashiyukasthighs Joined: Posts: 994
    Wtf did tyrion really wanna kill bran
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Reticently wrote: »
    The little smile Sansa gives at the end of the episode is the best acting I've seen from that actress.

Rise of dark sansa.... i cant control it!!
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,778 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I dunno, the whole reason the battle became a clusterfuck was BECAUSE Jon couldn't keep a cool head. Way more died than was necessary, and he only survived cause of god of light plot armor or whatever.

Sansa tried to warn him, I mean, yeah she didn't do a good job of it, but he is fucking lucky she just went straight to Littlefinger.

Awesome directing though, yeah,
  • voodazzvoodazz WORST. RACIST. EVER. Joined: Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    dn3000 wrote: »
    Is it me or were the dragons pretty ok after being locked up and seeing mom and big bro... i would of thought they would have been salty for being locked up by their mother... all it took was drogan saying squaaaaad and it was happy families again lol

I'm just wondering why they didn't bust out of the dungeon sooner? Speaking of which, wtf were they eating all this time if anything at all? They seemed to be a big small compared to their free range big brother.
    Those two need to go on a serious goat eating frenzy to bulk up, yo.
    www.voodazz.com
    "It's okay to lie to women. They're not people like us."
    -Peter Griffin
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,292
    Drogan was always the biggest... He's just huge.

Everything else, though? Plotholes.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • LivewireXLivewireX Joined: Posts: 5,857
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Hell, what I remember is when Tyrion unchained them he sort of left the door open when he left so I always wondered why they didn't just leave.
  • drunkards_walkdrunkards_walk Joined: Posts: 3,431
    I think there is definitely something between Sansa and John, she either doesn't trust or doesn't like him. I'm interested to see what happens next week...if I was John I'd be a bit worried
  • mowrmowr VROOM VROOM! Joined: Posts: 6,687
    The Greyworm double kill was slick as fuck. He hit them niggas with the Shinobi 3 close slash.

I appreciate this reference a lot.
    Unironically my jam youtube.com/watch?v=RQ68z3v1Ls0

PSN: DHEvil CFN: DHEvil
    SFV: Abigail
    Region: United Kingdom
  • chopperbyrnechopperbyrne Joined: Posts: 1,242
    The other have been confined inside with no sunlight. Most creatures in those conditions are small. Also aren't those two female, with Drogon being the larger male.

They broke out because Drogon called them.
    celticthrowdown.com
    PSN - Leto_II_of_Dune
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Dragon squad ftw...
  • Exodus.Exodus. Joined: Posts: 7,016
    Also aren't those two female, with Drogon being the larger male.

I don't think so. The smaller two are named after Dany's brothers Viserion (Viserys Targareon) and Rheagal (Rhaegar Targaryen). That doesn't necessarily make it impossible for them to be females but I also don't remember reading that at any point (though my memory could be off).
    gl hf dd ka.
    Has anyone who even knows how to tell dragon sexes apart even got a look at them? Nobody living has seen one, so we're talking a few of the maesters who may have studied it and maybe Tyrion.
    edited June 2016
    Azure wrote: »
    Dragons do not have "Male" and "Female", per se.

They can change sex as the situation demands, for reproduction.

That's actually a plot point, in the books...

There are plenty of real animals that do that, but they are discernibly one or the other at any given time- except when they are actively metamorphosing from one to the other of course. It isn't quite accurate to say they don't have male and female, they absolutely do. So presumably someone who knew what they were doing could tell you what sex each dragon is currently.

We don't even know what environmental factors are required to promote metamorphosis. It isn't as simple as "There's only 3 of our species left, who wants to be a girl?" So the dragons could conceivably end up in a situation without a viable breeding pair- though I don't think that's what GRRM is going for.

One other thing to think about is that there are still other dormant dragon eggs out there, and with magic getting easier in general Dany might not actually need such a potent blood sacrifice to wake them from dormancy.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    edited June 2016
    Azure wrote: »
    Dragons do not have "Male" and "Female", per se.

They can change sex as the situation demands, for reproduction.

That's actually a plot point, in the books...

There are plenty of real animals that do that, but they are discernibly one or the other at any given time- except when they are actively metamorphosing from one to the other of course. So presumably someone who knew what they were doing could tell you what sex each dragon is currently.

We don't even know what environmental factors are required to promote metamorphosis. It isn't as simple as "There's only 3 of our species left, who wants to be a girl?" So the dragons could conceivably end up in a situation without a viable breeding pair- though I don't think that's what GRRM is going for.

One other thing to think about is that there are still other dormant dragon eggs out there, and with magic getting easier in general Dany might not actually need such a potent blood sacrifice to wake them from dormancy.

In the books, it is stated that it is pretty much irrelevant.

If only two dragons exist, one of them is going to grow a cunny, even if power bottom.

It is both convenient, and a very interesting, possibly Mcguffin, plot point in the books.

Old Valyrian.

Promises, promises, promises...

Do you speak it, motherparentfucka? ;)
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
    Honestly, I can barely remember the parts of the books on draconic reproduction.
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,082
    I wonder how big a dragon dicc is
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Yes, I'm still pissed. Yes, go fuck yourself Darkfaggotasshole.
  • hanzohattori1hanzohattori1 Dust to Dust, Amen Joined: Posts: 942
    "You can't kill me, I'm part of you now..." That line got me thinking, could Sansa possibly be with child?
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,082
    Pimp Willy wrote: »
    Littlefinger is out here scheming for his throne, and Dany is just like "I want it, its mine k?"
    Well, she is the Dragon Reborn.
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Yes, I'm still pissed. Yes, go fuck yourself Darkfaggotasshole.
  • Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,766 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I guess in the show, instead of a dragon controlling horn Euron is just gonna have a dragon controlling cock?

e$ports
    FC: 0018-4935-1331
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,794 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    "You can't kill me, I'm part of you now..." That line got me thinking, could Sansa possibly be with child?

No. It was already discounted. Stop it.
    This is offensive.
    Littlefinger is playing too long a game. He's got real power but no genuine authority or legitimacy. Almost want to see him come to a point where he quits while he is ahead (he's way, way ahead- non book readers didn't get to see his humble origins).

He's got the Vale and maybe the North, sort of. But that won't be enough get him the Iron Throne, and it really isn't going to help him at all when the White Walkers finally get there shit all the way together.
  • Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,766 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Littlefinger is playing too long a game. He's got real power but no genuine authority or legitimacy. Almost want to see him come to a point where he quits while he is ahead (he's way, way ahead- non book readers didn't get to see his humble origins).

He's got the Vale and maybe the North, sort of. But that won't be enough get him the Iron Throne, and it really isn't going to help him at all when the White Walkers finally get there shit all the way together.

I mean, if he marries Sansa, that makes him king of the North, thats a pretty legitimate claim

e$ports
    FC: 0018-4935-1331
  • Exodus.Exodus. Joined: Posts: 7,016
    Pimp Willy wrote: »
    ...and Dany is just like "I want it, its mine k?"

Followed by, "And if it's not okay. Meet my children."

"Oh."
    gl hf dd ka.
  • TheMaidenMashaTheMaidenMasha Joined: Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I dont know about you guys but other than the whole conniving set up hes pulled I think Littlefinger would probably be a pretty chill king.
    Does it make him king of the North? I don't think the North is technically in rebellion any more. Would make him Warden of the North for sure- though I guess Tommen could always overrule that. And Warden of the North is actually going to be a pretty shit job to have when winter really sets in.

Even if he restarted the rebellion, I don't see the North getting him to the Iron Throne, even if he can drag the Vale into it too. So does he even have a next move at that point? If he can't take the Iron Throne by force he's going to remain loyal- he doesn't care about Tommen's lack of legitimacy.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,794 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Lannisters are NOT going to let Starks rule the North again, not after what Joffrey did. They have their own problems on King's Landing, sure, and the Tullys would take he side of the Starks, but they are going to see this as a problem.
    This is offensive.