The Game of Thrones OFFICIAL thread

Comments

• Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,765 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Im 100% sure he has a next move, I just don't know what it could be. Likely he has a plan to sync up with Dany at some point, Im sure he knows all about her. I'd like to think Varys is on his way to visit Littlefinger. But I think the one thing he could be underestimating is the white walkers though, that is a pretty big wrench in his plan that he likely doesn't even know about.

e$ports
    FC: 0018-4935-1331
  • ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 3,936
    edited June 2016
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Lannisters are NOT going to let Starks rule the North again, not after what Joffrey did. They have their own problems on King's Landing, sure, and the Tullys would take he side of the Starks, but they are going to see this as a problem.

Cersei will have a problem for sure, but her relevancy is on a shelf for an indefinite moment. Jaime might not give a fuck, actually swore an oath to protect Sansa anyway. Tommen is all puppet status. The Tyrells for sure won't have a problem given that they're the ones who actually murdered Joffrey.

If Sansa pays lip service and behaves, there's not actually much of anyone left with power to say shit about it.
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,501 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2016
    None of this matters when the Walkers show up. So there's no point in speculating :rofl:
    RockBogart wrote: »
    None of this matters when the Walkers show up. So there's no point in speculating :rofl:

It does sort of matter though. Some leaders would stand a chance, and others would pretty much guarantee that everyone dies.

If Cersei, for example, is the one left in charge when the White Walkers come then everyone is fucked.
  • LivewireXLivewireX Joined: Posts: 5,854
    Everyone gets whores. Just don't kiss them on the mouth.

Probably safer than kissing them down south, I'd imagine, lol.
  • Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,765 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

I mean, when the north holds the walkers and protects the kingdom, who do you think is going to end up on the Iron Throne when all is said and done?
    Littlefinger : )

e$ports
    Pimp Willy wrote: »

I mean, when the north holds the walkers and protects the kingdom, who do you think is going to end up on the Iron Throne when all is said and done?

I think one of the remaining Starks will kill him before that happens.
    edited June 2016

I think one of the remaining Starks will kill him before that happens.

Sansa offers her breast milk up to Robyn in marriage, then throws Littlefinger from the moon door? I could see that happening

edit: I wonder if Littlefinger plans to marry the two rather than marry her himself, which makes more sense in terms of solidifying the north

e$ports
  • BadMojoBadMojo Joined: Posts: 2,557
    Every episode 9 related video I've watch has people in comments talking about how Rickon should have zig zagged. Are people trying to force a meme here or are they just that daft? Did people not notice the battalion of archers standing behind Ramsay and the moment Rickon starts juking Ramsay would have ordered them to rain a thousand arrows on the kid. Doesn't even matter if Rickon went full MLG Halo strafing, the writers marked him for death the moment he became Ramsay's hostage.
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,367

Stannis is dead..maybe...but who is currently in Dragonstone? Why are they not making weapons out of dragonglass yet?

How fast do white walkers travel? Its already been 6 seasons & they have yet reached the wall.
    rcaido wrote: »

Stannis is dead..maybe...but who is currently in Dragonstone? Why are they not making weapons out of dragonglass yet?

Stannis is dead. The only people who know about The White Walkers are at Winterfell and The Wall.

Stannis is dead. The only people who know about The White Walkers are at Winterfell and The Wall.

Well, them and Sam.
  • hanzohattori1hanzohattori1 Dust to Dust, Amen Joined: Posts: 942
    "You can't kill me, I'm part of you now..." That line got me thinking, could Sansa possibly be with child?

No. It was already discounted. Stop it.

Stop what? It was just a question.
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    there's allegedly 2 seasons left, some ideas to get your brain cells fired up before everything wraps up:
    digitalspy.com/tv/game-of-thrones/feature/a798241/game-of-thrones-are-the-white-walkers-a-problem-for-hbos-hit-series/

littlefinger's the least of the heroes' worries, the writers/producers can always kill him offscreen and be done with it.
    at best, baelish has and always been the consistent schemer with dreams of power.
    DRAGON POWER >>> WHORE POWER
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • DaemosDaemos Queen Bitch of the Universe Joined: Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Omg! I just found this thread! I'm home!!!!
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,421
    Baelish really gonna love Jons true heritage being brought out and Sansa lust af

And the Brotherhood, they tell Hound about it in there recruitment bit.

Was thinking about how red witches/priests raise the dead, maybe its the same kinda First Men/Children magic that Nightking uses to make his hoardes. What is the actual deal with the Brotherhood? I cant remember them having anybody north of the wall but they seem to know a ton of stuff.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • voodazzvoodazz WORST. RACIST. EVER. Joined: Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Re: Dragon sizes, both the book and the show explain that dragons are like koi fish. They grow to fit their environment.

The smaller dragons have been stuck in a basement with chains around their necks, while Drogon's been running around chowing down on whatever he wants. Makes sense that he's biggest.

Which is exactly why I said the other two need to start a bulking routine.
    www.voodazz.com
    "It's okay to lie to women. They're not people like us."
    -Peter Griffin
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,931
    Yea according to the lore dragons can live forever and just grow as the environment fits. Drogon has been dining on the finest wild Sheep and farmers daughter this side of the free cities. That scrapple the other two been eating on in chains ain't going to cut it.

Also on the sex part there is no way to determine the sex of a dragon. Even the biggest Targaryan dragon even known (baelor I believe his name was) had an unknown sex and was said to have a head as big as a carriage. If you can't tell on that big nigga there is no way of knowing the sex of the others.

Actually I am quite sure the sex of dragons was discussed in the dance with dragons short story. I'm about to whip it out and see what's what.
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,931
    Actually I take all that shit back. At least Rhaenys dragon was referred to as a "she" and daemon dragon stormcloud referred to as "him".
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • drunkards_walkdrunkards_walk Joined: Posts: 3,431
    What if Sansa didn't mention her alliance with the Vale because she wanted Jon's army gone? Now she is back at Winterfell with an army at her back while Jon has almost nothing.

I also think it would be cool if Varys ends up at Winterfell and somehow Jon's true heritage is revealed. Plus seeing Varys and Littlefinger back together is always fun
    Varys is almost undoubtedly headed to Kings Landing.

As far as Sansa is concerned she always disliked Jon Snow. She pretty much adopted the same sentiment Cat Stark had towards him. She could be stupid enough to think that the north would follow her though... especially after seeing Jon Snow go into straight shin mode in battle. Real recognize real and bastard or not, there is no way the houses of the north will fuck with Sansa over Jon Snow and that battle.

There are still a few strong and powerful houses that weren't in Winterfell during the battle of the bastards, Mainly the Manderlys who didn't declare for anyone and has always had a strong loyalty to the Starks. In the books they are much more important and scheme a shit ton, I would guess we will see something from them next episode.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,725 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Looks more and more like GoT is being played by women.
    This is offensive.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,725 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Exodus. wrote: »

That was damn funny. I need a YouTube link to that.
    This is offensive.

e$ports
    edited June 2016
    Looks more and more like GoT is being played by women.

Leave it women to ignore the big picture :coffee:

She basically said the equivalent of what people say when they watch boxing or MMA and have never been in a fight.

Dumb things I noticed:

John didn't have Long claw at the end of the battle.

Sansa must have borrowed Little finger's teleportation device because she suddenly appeared while John was beating the shit out of Ramsey.
    www.voodazz.com
    -Peter Griffin
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,367
    So is little finger going to take over Winterfell next w/ the Vale army or Sansa the new Wardeness of the North now.
  • Exodus.Exodus. Joined: Posts: 7,016
    I don't think 'Warden' is a male only noun.

Or at least not according to my knowledge of Warcraft 3

latest?cb=20070908182359
    gl hf dd ka.
    BadMojo wrote: »
    Nah The North will name Jon the King in the North. No one will GAF that he's a bastard. Remember what Varys said in season 2. 'Power resides where men believe it resides.' A bunch of Northern lords just witnessed Jon charge alone into a 6000 strong army, dodge arrows, fight in the front lines, survive getting trampled and recapture Winterfell after beating Ramsay Bolton in 1 on 1 combat. Not to mention the stories of him killing a White Walker. At this point Jon's become a living legend and the GOAT swordsman whom bards will sing about for generations.

And wait until news of his resurrection starts to circulate.
    www.voodazz.com
    -Peter Griffin
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    Was thinking last night, and Little finger is a fucking genius. Not only does he get to "save the day" and look like a hero, but now he has the largest standing army in the north. Well played, good sir.

Littlefinger is out here scheming for his throne, and Dany is just like "I want it, its mine k?"

Now I can neither unsee, nor unhear, the Dany~Lymle correlation.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,068
    Didn't Littlefinger make a deal last season with Cersei to attack Winterfell with the Vale army, and give her Sansa's head in exchange for becoming Warden of the North?
    I'm a grown fucking man, if I wanna smoke a crack pipe on a friend's birthday, I wanna smoke a crack pipe.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017