fp = front punch
bk = back kick
fk = front kick
~ = cancel
^ = juggle
nj = neutral jump
j = jump

Strategy
Seems to be a mix of footsie and 50/50 mixup. His projectiles also seems to give him the ability to zone out some characters, as well as provide a good poking tool at 3/4 screen. His "black hole" attack is an unblockable move that teleports the opponent right in front of you in a falling state, allowing good damage off of a juggle combo. This move can be set up from a blockstring or knockdown. Noob is especially damaging in the corner, doing much more damage by being able to combo off of his "Upward Shadow Kick". Comboing into "Disabler" is also a great way to set up resets into more damage. This projectile makes your next attack unblockable if it hits. His teleslam is also a good combo ender and good way to punish full screen movements. It can also be done in mid-air. A good way out of pressure is his "Upward Shadow Kick", as it is perfectly safe and stuffs jumps unless done too late.

Move List
Low Shadow (B, F + bk) - A low hitting projectile. Punishable on block closer than 1/2 screen, so use this when in longer range situations. The ex version makes the opponent get knocked up very slowly towards you, allowing for a combo extension.

Shadow Tackle (D, F + fk) - A fast mid hitting projectile. Very punishable at close range, similar to low shadow.If an opponent is hit by this and another is done immediatly after, it is impossible for the opponent to jump away so blocking or armour is required. Ex version does more damage.

Tele Slam (D, U) - Teleport behind the opponent and if it hits they are slammed. Extremely punishable on block, so use it only on reaction to slow recovering projectiles. A good combo ender and does more damage than the other options. Ex version causes more damage.

Disabler (D, F + fp) - An interesting projectile. if it hits, it puts your opponent in a state of being unable to block for
3-6 seconds (??). This state goes away if the opponent is hit, or the time runs out. You are unable to do Disabler while the opponent is disabled. Ex version causes control changes as well as unblockable state.

Upward Shadow kick (D, B + fk) - One of Noob's best moves. Noob shoots a shadow kicking diagonally upwards. A great anti-air and is safe on block. The hitbox also hits opponents next to you. You can cancel your blockstring into this if you see that it is not hitting and you have time to dash and grab, dash and pressure, or just bait. Ex version makes the shadow go farther in the air and is a better anti-air. Use this as your wake-up attack.

Black Hole (D, B + bp [top] | | D, F + bp [behind] | | D, F, B + bp [front])
- Noob summons a column of rings that goes up in the air then comes down depending on the motion
done. [Top] version goes to exact location, [behind] goes behind the opponent, [front] goes in front. The behind and front are useful because the hole tracks until a certain time, and if the opponent is continuously moving, then it will miss them. If you use these then the hole will move in front or behind the space that was tracked, so you can catch people moving continuously. This move is unblockable, tracks, and leads to good juggle combos. One of your best moves, and central to Noob's mixup. Ex version is faster, does more damage, and easier to detect if it hits.

Secret Fatality "As One" : (D,D, B, D + block) Jump distance

Babality : (F, U, F + fp) Jump distance

Good Target Kombos
bf, fp, bf
A great string, central to mixup. If it hits, you can cancel into Shadow Tackle or Tele-slam, or cancel into Up Shadow Kick to make it safe. The third hit also has a delay, so if you teach your opponent to block the whole string, a throw can be done after the second hit and continue pressure. Starts 33% or more damage in the corner. Combos into disabler in the corner. One note is that cancelling this into a final move is oddly premature, almost as if your cancelling the second attack.

B + fp, bp, fp, bk
Very slow start-up means this move is primarily used off of a knockdown as a meaty attack. The third hit is an overhead, so mixup with this and the below Kombo is recommended. More mix-up can come from cancelling any attack into low shadow slide. Can combo into disabler in the corner, or teleslam from mid-screen. One note is that cancelling this into a final move is oddly premature, almost as if your cancelling the second attack.

B + fp, bp, bk
To be used as a mix-up with the above combo. The third hit is a low that gives you an untechable knockdown. However, this is punishable on block. You also cannot cancel this kombo, and as such cannot make it safe with Upward Shadow Kick.

Combos
Mid-Screen:
bp, fp, bp ~ (teleslam, shadow tackle, low shadow)
B + fp, bp, fp, bk ~ (teleslam, shadow tackle, low shadow)
Black Hole, ^ nj. fp, dash, ^ B + fp, bp, fp, bk ~ (teleslam, shadow tackle, low shadow)

Corner:
-bp, fp, bp ~ disabler
-B + fp, bp, fp, bk ~ disabler
-bp, fp, bp ~ upward shadow tackle, ^ bp, fp, bp, ~ upward shadow tackle, ^ D + bp (33%)
-bp, fp, bp ~ upward shadow tackle, ^ bp, fp, bp, ~ upward shadow tackle, ^ disabler or ex disabler
-bp, fp, bp ~ upward shadow tackle, ^ bp, fp, bp, ~ upward shadow tackle, ^ bp, fp ~ ex upward shadow, ^bp, fp (shadow tackle, low shadow)
-B + fp, bp, fp, bk ~ ex upward shadow, ^ bp, fp, bp ~ disabler

X-Ray
Anywhere:
bp, fp, bp -> x-ray

Mid-screen only:
B + fp, bp, fp, bk -> x-ray

Video Section
Wednesday Night Fights:

Crazy Combo by D.R.

Contributors
RidianFable
Alioune
otakugamer223
D.R.
Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
-Winston Churchill

Comments

• RidianFableRidianFable Meh Joined: Posts: 2,628
    Yeah, after messing around with him it seems as though he is based around a nickle and dime style until he gets a knockdown to set up his columns guessing game. I cant really find any combos so far that do over like 19% that are viable so far, but its only been about 15 mins. His zoning game seems cool but it sucks when once 75% of the cast catches you they can hit you for 35+ percent. love his foot speed though!
    Hirayama. I'm a ronin.

707-Mashf3st
    559-RidianFable
  • davidkong07davidkong07 Scrub Random.Ultra.David. Joined: Posts: 815
    hey guys, i'm also a noob main lol

just fyi, tom brady already wrote a hella dope guide for all the characters in MK9 on the testyourmight forums. if you guys wanna talk strategy and play this game hella seriously, go check out testyourmight.com

and here's a link to the noob saibot guide: [GUIDE] Noob Saibot
    SCRUB R.U.D.
    A random ultra is like Sex Panther, 60% of the time, it works everytime.
  • otakugamer223otakugamer223 GGPO scrub Joined: Posts: 285
    His BnB's (well, the ones I made up) seem pretty straightforward and simple, 18-30% depending on the EXs, plus relatively simple way to land X-Ray or combo finisher with the up-down throw, don't know the terminology heh.

In the corner you can end a target combo with the fireball, then either predict a wakeup attack or just do another high damaging combo, or loop another fireball (I didn't try it in an actual match though, all training mode.) EX qcb lk (the shadow kick thing) has a ton of combo ability, resetting for more juggles.
    fighting games are fun
  • AliouneAlioune Sensei Joined: Posts: 687
    Noob Saibot is more a 50/50 footsie and rushdown char who can zone out than hes about damage , dmg dont mean absolutely anything in this game anyways imo with the breaker system .
    Antiair combos(easy on reaction) :
    BP ,dash, FP bp, dash, FP bp , cr FP ,Saibot charge : 23% dmg
    BP,xray :35%
    Bp,dash,FP bp, teleport Slam:18%
    Bp,dash,Bp,dash,Fp bp,disabler:13% and no guard on wakeup
    Bp,teleport Slam :12%

Saibot Upknee has + frames on block . His cr Fk has lot of range AND is fast . U can use it to do 50/50 cr Fk tick throw , or cr Fk Saibot Upknee /Saibot Charge frametraps.

Will make some vids later .
  • BacardiBacardi steal this avatar Joined: Posts: 5,391 mod
    if you guys wanna talk strategy and play this game hella seriously, go check out testyourmight.com

Why cant we talk strategy here?
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newchallengersct
  • GUNNAH-MANGUNNAH-MAN Joined: Posts: 15
    ranged? i thought Noob Saibot was more rushdown due to his speed, mind games and priority of normals, his zoning tactics are kind of average compared to an actual ranged character
    some1 needs to make a few vids for this guy, all im seeing on youtube of him is his trailer and that same corner combo lool
  • PongBoomPongBoom land of ice and snow Joined: Posts: 707
    Thread has been updated. Changed strategy significantly. Much thanks to everyone's thoughts so far.
    Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    -Winston Churchill
  • Flashy NightsFlashy Nights Partial to long stories. Joined: Posts: 4,433
    I don't main Noob and plan on not touching him but Im liking how this guy plays noob.

Justin.tv - TYMTV - Super Street Fighter 4, Super Street Fighter 2 X, Street Fighter Zero 3 ...
  • entrerixentrerix legendary buster wolf Joined: Posts: 1,305
    alioune is awesome
    mains: Al Rashid, Zarak, Vertigo, MidKnight
    alts: Ragnar Bloodaxe, Jen-Tai, Talon, R.A.X.
  • YunaYuna Politically correct as fuck since 2006 Joined: Posts: 7,454
    Ohoho, yes. I like.
    "Here's the thing, kids: words mean things, and most of what gets slagged as 'political correctness' is really just being nice, and most of the 'righteous complainers' are simply jerkwads who don't think certain people or groups deserve their niceness. If you're a guy, and you've ever uttered something along the lines of 'dude, sexual harrassment doesn't exist. That's just something chicks make up when they change their minds,' guess what, bro. You're not the lone hero standing up to feminist PC police. You're a pig."
    --Bob Chipman
    people playing noob at WNF

-Winston Churchill
    -Winston Churchill
  • Virtua_LeonVirtua_Leon Gal me seeeerious Joined: Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    i cant find any damge outside of the corners with him

also he seems to hog alot of meter

my corner bnb 2,1 ex knee jump up punch (bounce) 4, 4, f+333, knee, into something

I've tried fireball it never connects i cant remember if i tried 1 2 teleport grab or 2,1 teleport grab, you can try 21 and that qcb 2 unblockable cloud shit looks like it could be a bitch to get out of i couldnt test it with anybody though the highest i got was about 43% with one ex move no xray. you can use more ex knees to relauch them though and do more shit, but im flaked out now

I cant find nothing midscreen though
    AAAAAAAAS WE ENTER!
  • ZaszZasz Joined: Posts: 34
    You cannot cancel into the d,f (behind) and d,f,b (in front) versions of blackhole. You can only cancel into d,b (above) version. I found this out while trying to find setups for blackhole. It must be an oversight on the developers part.

Has anyone found any decent setups for using blackhole or any use for this move at all? All of Noob's combos that have knockdowns sends the opponent flying back, and blackhole (above) lands in front of the opponent for these. In the corner I don't see a reason to use it over disabler for mixups on an opponents wakeup.
    We do what we must because we can.
  • DiddySinatraDiddySinatra SF4 Series: Gouken Joined: Posts: 74
    Black Hole (In Front) and Ex Teleport Slam

Why does it seem like Black Hole (In Front) and Ex Teleport Slam are impossible to do?

I press:

down-forward-back+2, and get no black hole

and I press

down-up+Block and get just a normal teleport...what gives? I can post a video if necessary

--Edit--

Well, I can now do the Ex Tele in a combo about half of the time, but it seems random, and I still can't do it outside of a combo. And the black hole doesn't even pretend like it wants to come out :/
    DiddySinatra
  • ZaszZasz Joined: Posts: 34
    For ex teleport slam, try hitting block before the up input: d,block,u. Not sure what your issue with black hole is. Maybe you're not doing the motion fast enough?
    We do what we must because we can.
  • D. R.D. R. Netherealm Boss Joined: Posts: 71

I have other combos on My YouTube page as well and will be adding plenty more in time, even combo resets off disabler into death. Combo annotations can be found at Testyourmight.com.

In the end, Noob's the Gouken of MK. Zoning and keep away, but if you get the opponent in the corner and hit them, big damage. And with a correct guess afterward, death.
  • DiddySinatraDiddySinatra SF4 Series: Gouken Joined: Posts: 74
    Nice! Down-Block-Up works like a charm...but thats odd that it works that way :/ for black hole, beats the poop out of me :/ :/ I do it at the same speed or faster than I do liu kangs bicycle kick, which also has 3 motions and one button, and that work fine.
    DiddySinatra
    Noob Saibot is more like the ryu/akuma of mk, he can pretty much do everything effectively, great set of "get off me" moves, has fast normals, can frame trap quite well, can zone, can punish very well (people will be afraid to attack recklessly), great mix ups along with good footsie's, up shadow kick is a great AA as well a pressure tool with its frame adv and much more we'll find out in time. Noob is far from a keep away character with the stuff he has, GET BACK IN THE LAB lool he's not about the damage and long combos
  • thecapsaicinkidthecapsaicinkid drops combo, pretends it's a reset Joined: Posts: 1,016
    His zoning does feel very Shoto-like.
    Fighting game player, coder, chilli lover, ruffian.
    What i think to get black hole to hit is stop a combo short by a hit or 2, and so the opponent isn't ready for the reset. Granted this only would work on smart opponents who don't mash buttons.
    -Winston Churchill
    Noob Saibot is more like the ryu/akuma of mk, he can pretty much do everything effectively, great set of "get off me" moves, has fast normals, can frame trap quite well, can zone, can punish very well (people will be afraid to attack recklessly), great mix ups along with good footsie's, up shadow kick is a great AA as well a pressure tool with its frame adv and much more we'll find out in time. Noob is far from a keep away character with the stuff he has, GET BACK IN THE LAB lool he's not about the damage and long combos

Lmao! You obviously have no clue, do you? He's not very ryu/akuma like at all! Look towards Kung Lao or Smoke for that. His greatest strength is how safe his normals and strings are. His AA gives him frame advantage so that he can get space or do it again to make people not attack back, creating distance. Only an idiot would attack after it. He has no fast mids, no standing launcher nor a special move that can be cancelled mid combo to keep a combo going, so his damage suffers greatly mid screen. His projectiles are easily punished midscreen by most of the cast, so they must be done 3/4 to full screen to be safe. His blackhole mix up is only good fullcreen as well after a knock down. His fastest attacks are a low that does one point damage and a high, high string that can't be cancelled for combo. His basic pressure is to use the fast low and do basically one of four things, cancel into upknee, dash cancel grab if they block low, dash cancel back+fp string if they're trying to block the low kick, or dash cancel low to beat out jab backs then rinse and repeat. Thats not at all that crazy in MK. You'll find out just how lacking he is with his "rushdown" once you play good people.
    Lmao! You obviously have no clue, do you? He's not very ryu/akuma like at all! Look towards Kung Lao or Smoke for that. His greatest strength is how safe his normals and strings are. His AA gives him frame advantage so that he can get space or do it again to make people not attack back, creating distance. Only an idiot would attack after it. He has no fast mids, no standing launcher nor a special move that can be cancelled mid combo to keep a combo going, so his damage suffers greatly mid screen. His projectiles are easily punished midscreen by most of the cast, so they must be done 3/4 to full screen to be safe. His blackhole mix up is only good fullcreen as well after a knock down. His fastest attacks are a low that does one point damage and a high, high string that can't be cancelled for combo. His basic pressure is to use the fast low and do basically one of four things, cancel into upknee, dash cancel grab if they block low, dash cancel back+fp string if they're trying to block the low kick, or dash cancel low to beat out jab backs then rinse and repeat. Thats not at all that crazy in MK. You'll find out just how lacking he is with his "rushdown" once you play good people.

is this what Noob is reduced to ? no i wont believe it lool get back in that lab and find something, i will not have my favourite character be a bitch lool you can do it d.r, just look at that frame data, maybe theres a use for ex upknee and ex low shadow outside of corner, all i no is when i play him, im mostly at mid screen or closer doing the things you have suggested plus some extras like cr.fk xx shadow tackle, after close upknee: another upknee, shadow tackle, low shadow (i don't do it as often as shadow tackle) dash grab, dash cr.fk xx ??? (anything safe), jump (opponent maybe confused due to my over use of upknee), in short my gameplan revolves around locking ppl down with 50/50's and pushing them until there close to or in the corner much like cody from ssf4 only he has tons more frame traps than noob. This is where the true fun begins because now the cornered opponent really wants to press buttons or just wants to wait patiently, THAT IS YOUR TRUE MIX UP DOMAIN along with black hole after knock downs.
  • NINJAxKOALANINJAxKOALA Joined: Posts: 21

I have other combos on My YouTube page as well and will be adding plenty more in time, even combo resets off disabler into death. Combo annotations can be found at Testyourmight.com.

In the end, Noob's the Gouken of MK. Zoning and keep away, but if you get the opponent in the corner and hit them, big damage. And with a correct guess afterward, death.

$5 says they're gonna patch something and make that combo impossible because that's just rediculous.
    i don't have the game yet so i can't fully experiment with him yet, at the moment i can only go to my friends who have the game and experiment there, once i have the game (possibly after kenshi release or in a months time) i will upload some vids of me playing with noob
  • LordxMugenLordxMugen FIGHTAN GAHMS!!! Joined: Posts: 438
    $5 says they're gonna patch something and make that combo impossible because that's just rediculous.
    a 26 hit 44% on a zoning character that would hardly ever charge the enemy to begin with? no, they wont. the are better strings for more damage.
    *silently waits for Darkstalkers 4*
    i don't have the game yet so i can't fully experiment with him yet, at the moment i can only go to my friends who have the game and experiment there, once i have the game (possibly after kenshi release or in a months time) i will upload some vids of me playing with noob

You don't have the game yet, you only go to your friend's house to play him and your telling me how Noob operates? Lmfao! Your delusional. And how you were talking about your "mixup" was ridiculous. Any projectile less then half screen away will get punished by a competent player because his projectiles have garbage recovery. I'm trying to help your game out with good advice. Don't blow it off. I'd love for Noob to be this God tier, rushdown oriented character too, but he's not. Thank NRS for that.

a 26 hit 44% on a zoning character that would hardly ever charge the enemy to begin with? no, they wont. the are better strings for more damage.

This. It's impractical, prorates damage way too much and is hard as hell to hit. It's just for video purposes. More practical corner combos revolve around ending his combos in Disabler, causing potential reset options.
  • AzuroAzuro C L E B O Y Z Joined: Posts: 1,132
    Noob has poor damage and not that great of mixups. His shadows are too unsafe upclose to risk using, really, and his strings do not have offense written anywhere on them. He's not a solid character when it comes to offense, but defensively, he's solid.
    www.testyourmight.com
    Noob has poor damage and not that great of mixups. His shadows are too unsafe upclose to risk using, really, and his strings do not have offense written anywhere on them. He's not a solid character when it comes to offense, but defensively, he's solid.

Thank you! Some one who knows better to back me up. More knowledge, so pay attention. Lol

For you converting SF players, Noob = Gouken, NOT Ryu/Akuma. Again, go play Kung Lao or Smoke for that kind of gameplay style.
    tell that to Alioune lool i no what i see and i see a 50/50 character also said i go to my friends to experiment with noob not play my friend, upknee has frame advantage and recovers fairly fast, using it excessively during block strings opens up the mind games cuz now your opponent is set for it leaving you to throw out a random low shadow, shadow tackle, overhead or low normal, i really dont see how my mix ups are ridiculous when they work and people are already starting to use them, cr.fk xx shadow tackle at max range is almost safe leaving room for a "i dont wanna eat an upknee/x-ray" 50/50, you will see in the coming months that all i have wrote is valid, bet your 1 of those ppl who believe Oni in ssf4AE is a zoning character -_- lool
    ...upknee has frame advantage and recovers fairly fast, using it excessively during block strings opens up the mind games cuz now your opponent is set for it leaving you to throw out a random low shadow, shadow tackle, overhead or low normal, i really dont see how my mix ups are ridiculous when they work and people are already starting to use them, cr.fk xx shadow tackle at max range is almost safe leaving room for a "i dont wanna eat an upknee/x-ray" 50/50, you will see in the coming months that all i have wrote is valid...

Lol You contradict yourself like a fool. I'll bet you jump in alot like it's SF with Jump In fp or bp into strings. If your able to do all these block strings with Noob, then your comp is garbage and not acknowledging the fact that you don't have as much frames as you think. And what overhead do you speak of that's fast enough to cause mixup up close? Also, Cr.fk xx shadow tackle is not safe at all, but in your MK world it must be. :rofl: To each their own. There's no hope for the hopeless. Take your logic online, cause that's the only place that that garbage will work. You can't be helped with your mindset of how you "think" he should play as opposed to how he's designed to play, so stay a scrub. I'm done with your blissful ignorance.

are you serious? most of his strings are safe and have an overhead, how is that not offensive? shadows that come out fast and have decent recovery depending on distance and situation, again refering to cody in ssf4, upknee: frame advantage, great AA, great wake up move and to me a great pressure tool, his mix ups are good - great if you can think hard enough, as so many people have said damage really doesnt matter if you have various ways of attacking, please play this game more
    Lol You contradict yourself like a fool. I'll bet you jump in alot like it's SF with Jump In fp or bp into strings. If your able to do all these block strings with Noob, then your comp is garbage and not acknowledging the fact that you don't have as much frames as you think. And what overhead do you speak of that's fast enough to cause mixup up close? Also, Cr.fk xx shadow tackle is not safe at all, but in your MK world it must be. :rofl: To each their own. There's no hope for the hopeless. Take your logic online, cause that's the only place that that garbage will work. You can't be helped with your mindset of how you "think" he should play as opposed to how he's designed to play, so stay a scrub. I'm done with your blissful ignorance.

the start of this forum even goes in on what i am saying on how this character works and then you have a top SF player "Alioune" confirm what i thought.

your funny i swear, look out for VandalVortex on youtube when AE is on console, i would love to see your input on my matches lool just so you can see how wrong you are in both SF and MK lool you live in the UK ?
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge MAD STRUGGLE Joined: Posts: 15,886
    WTF. Why is this in the Smoke board?
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • BMsirhc1313BMsirhc1313 I'm 0ld Joined: Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Mod who moved this here obviously dont play MK -.-
    I asked Tim Static to move it to the noob thread and he moved it here -.-
    -Winston Churchill
    -_- *sigh* deep down i no Noob saibot isn't as great as i describe, hes clearly lower tier or lower mid tier lool why NRS? why!?!

if there is a god Noob will get a damage increase or atleast more juggles. i think i exaggerated when i said good to great, should of said decent to good mix ups -_-

^^SARCASM -_-
    trolling is fun LMFAO
  • SharinSharin Arcadia Fighters Joined: Posts: 857
    Is there any drawback to do upward shadow kick in almost every situation possible? Safe on block, beastly AA, nice reversal, big hitbox and comes out very fast... I don´t feel this move is going to last very long with this properties tbh so let´s enjoy it while we can lol
    Yo soy PAPITO
  • nesmarnesmar Joined: Posts: 88
    How does noob deal with teleport characters, especially raiden?

Also does anyone else have a zoning/footsie game as good as noob?

1. Noob deals with them like every other character, blocking. If you want to bait it then push them full screen with shadows and wait, then punish the teleport. Also, if you do your teleport right after they do theirs then yours will (usually) hit them.

2. Hard to say at this point
    -Winston Churchill
  • Chv7Chv7 Joined: Posts: 13
    Is there any drawback to do upward shadow kick in almost every situation possible? Safe on block, beastly AA, nice reversal, big hitbox and comes out very fast... I don´t feel this move is going to last very long with this properties tbh so let´s enjoy it while we can lol

You can crouch to make the shadow kick whiff. As for teleport character's, Pong's right, you gotta block, you gotta play alot more defensively against characters that has a non-attack teleport. Zoning wise, the only character that i've seen come close to being able to zone as well as Noob is Sindel with her low/air projectiles.
    Reptile zones quite well
  • Chv7Chv7 Joined: Posts: 13
    Reptile zones quite well

Not really, just because he has two projectiles doesn't make him a good zoner. His acid spit/orb only hits high, so it's easily blocked and easily punished by teleporters.
    do you think if people asked enough NSR might add more of Noobs old moves to mk9 like air fireball, darkness (similar to reptiles invisibility) and Noobs air throw from mk2
  • LordxMugenLordxMugen FIGHTAN GAHMS!!! Joined: Posts: 438
    do you think if people asked enough NSR might add more of Noobs old moves to mk9 like air fireball, darkness (similar to reptiles invisibility) and Noobs air throw from mk2
    no.:coffee:
    *silently waits for Darkstalkers 4*

No character will get any more moves from DLC, save for fatalities.
    -Winston Churchill
    after some more experimenting i can say noob is much more capable than ppl might think, he really isnt about that massive dmg, most of his block strings are safe and they have overheads within them so the cr.fk into any of those block strings is a gd mind game especially since ppl will get confused on what links are coming as he can mix it up quite well
    this is a stream by S1LENT1 with Tom brady explaining a few things other characters can do

for NOOB SAIBOT: make sure your on PART 2, 1:26:33 into video

Justin.tv

pretty much confirms what i've been saying so yh.... Don't know what D.R was talking about, only a matter of time before people get the idea, not saying Noob doesn't zone but its definitely not his focus, Noob moving up that tier ladder