Weekly Boba, Ramen, Genki Sushi, Rhythm Games and more at RoundONE Southcenter Weds or Thurs?

2»

Comments

• originalkdawgoriginalkdawg THAI VEGA Joined: Posts: 731
    Also bill there was some people by the in the groove machine yesterday with a screw driver messing with things in the back of the machine I don't know if you are aware of that but they look suspicious.

Also thanks for the cabs and such ST coin slot was awakard so I hope that gets fixed!

Also is there a chance we'll be seeing other games there as well? Maaaaaybe mario kart or virtual cop 3 ^^ thanks bill!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    I'm a retired vega player.

Twitter: Thaivega206
    Twitch: Thaivega206
  • julius blazejulius blaze is really airthrow Joined: Posts: 596
    Bill what is the best number to call if there's a bunch of people there and we have a problem with a machine?

I think the Neo Geo Battle cab is kinda getting neglected over there, there's a bunch of people here who like Fist of the Northstar (AKA Hokuto No Ken), which is also on the atomiswave board, so if you have that or can pick it up cheap I think it'd make better use of the floorspace than Neo Geo Battle...or put an MVS in there with KOF 98, 2002 and Garou, you would be the only place in WA that has Garou arcade and KOF 98 right now that I know of. We used to go to Gametown just for KOF.

Just my suggestions, thank you so much for listening to us, if you support us we will continue to support you. :tup:
    Everyone who likes real arcade ST, go join the dontblowthis.com forums!
  • JP253JP253 Korean Fighter Joined: Posts: 100
    I was there earlier afternoon and there was someone fixing the ST cab I believe. It looked like he was fixing the stick and buttons, but he could have did other things as well, not for sure as I left before he was done.
    "A true warrior comes to the arena with all his powers at the ready"
  • A BIG PILE OF CRUDA BIG PILE OF CRUD minor to dominant Joined: Posts: 8
    Bill what is the best number to call if there's a bunch of people there and we have a problem with a machine?
    I think all of the machines in the arcade should have a sticker with the phone # (253-564-7892) on it. When you call during off-hours you can leave a phone message with a description of what happens (and they get on it ASAP it would seem). On the AE cab, the sticker is on the top right of the cabinets.

When I was a Cool Guy and played DDR/ITG a lot and a pad sensor went out or something, a lot of times there'd be someone there to fix it hours after problem was reported. Broken record at this point, but Bill and his techs own real hard.
  • Messatsu OrochiMessatsu Orochi Joshimitsu! Joined: Posts: 1,557
    I NEVER go to southcenter, I don't enjoy environments with no class, if I'm gonna get shot somewhere I at least want to bleed out in an upscale gangster environment. Not Southcenter. :rofl:

lol ive had 4 fights in silver coin. all them dudes were free. one fight was 5 vs 1.

joshimitsu for sf5 please. top tier
    Tha Deezo (2:53:20 AM): I have a better chance of marrying Utada than he does of winning a tourney here with Chun
    Tha Deezo (2:53:22 AM): QUOTE ME
    Strider Ibuki - 8bit sprite by ReyArt
  • mvcomvco Joined: Posts: 64
    Sure, we can give ST more volume. As far as Neo Geo Battle Colliseum, it left Acme last week.
    Yes, our repair service number is 253 564 7892, and is posted on each machine. You will always get an answering machine, which in turn let's our techs know where the trouble calls are. Normal respone time is 2-3 hours.
    The guys working in back of the dance game are the ones that take care of the new game program. It is all custom, very cool if you are in to dance games.
  • unlimited02unlimited02 MMA fighter Joined: Posts: 163
    was there last night... n there was a guy there fixing all of the mechines... so i think everything is good for now... but i did see some regular folks smashing buttons lol... so well see..
    i live my life 1/2 mile at a time... LOL
    http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/9517/photopom.jpg
  • mvcomvco Joined: Posts: 64
    Volume up 10% on AE, volume turned way up on ST. Hope you all like the volume levels now. Yes, this old man made it up tho Acme today.
    Looked at the monitors. Yes, I can see what is being mentioned. Specialized monitor tech will be adjusting soon. May turn out to be a charecteristic of the marriage of these monitors to our X2 Taito system, but we will find out for sure.
    See you guys again next monday i'll be there around 6ish again

• GhrrkGhrrk Bun Bi Joined: Posts: 1,268
    anyone interested in going tonight?
    Face it straight!
    Sorrry dog tonight got plans gonna be grindin

• JokJokJokJok Joined: Posts: 73
    i'll probably be there sometime tonight.
  • JokJokJokJok Joined: Posts: 73
    or earlier
    Me and ghrrk is droppin by at 630!

We got any food plans tonight? I'm down for sushiland again.
    Just so there is no confusion next time, from now on if we're going to all try to meet up to eat, we meet at ACME first and then roll out to get some food. :tup:

I had fun, it is great playing games in the arcade again with friends.
    Yup always meet at acme sometimes I might jisy mess with acme Happy hour since its really good.

Shout outs to the people that came
    Rowtron
    Future
    Pyeek
    Shredder
    Hyre
    Heavy D
    Deezo
    Mikehascookies
    Joshimitsu
    TanakaForce
    NickTram
    Hyorin
    Airthrow
    Brentobox
    Rickclops
    Dr.DoomKills!!
    Jeff Bie

Til next time!

AxelKelly where you at?!

Me and KK were streaking the rows for AE and ST at the same time-WHOEVER EATS THE MOST WINS
    Rollin to acme today for cinco de mayo specials

• ShotgunSteveShotgunSteve Goes by Henners Joined: Posts: 575
    man, i'd be more down for this is if it wasn't 40 minutes away...you guys meet up at the sushiland in puyallup? O_o
    man, i'd be more down for this is if it wasn't 40 minutes away...you guys meet up at the sushiland in puyallup? O_o

C'mon dude you're complaining about 40 minutes away when we're probably the only arcade in the country that has an ST cab with guaranteed comp?? WA is weak as water about driving I swear. :rofl:

There is a sushi land right across the street from south center, on the other side of ACME bowl.
    C'mon dude you're complaining about 40 minutes away when we're probably the only arcade in the country that has an ST cab with guaranteed comp?? WA is weak as water about driving I swear. :rofl:

There is a sushi land right across the street from south center, on the other side of ACME bowl.

If I had my car still, it wouldn't be an issue. I'd have to bus it :/ You don't know how badly I wanna play, and I'm not even that good at ST. I'll probably get stomped lol, but yeah I can't make the drive or else I would.
    If I had my car still, it wouldn't be an issue. I'd have to bus it :/ You don't know how badly I wanna play, and I'm not even that good at ST. I'll probably get stomped lol, but yeah I can't make the drive or else I would.

Oh, I thought you meant 40 minutes away driving, which usually equals 2 hrs+ busing thanks to how crap Metro is...and they can't even blame budget cuts, public transportation in WA has sucked since I've been alive.
    Oh, I thought you meant 40 minutes away driving, which usually equals 2 hrs+ busing thanks to how crap Metro is...and they can't even blame budget cuts, public transportation in WA has sucked since I've been alive.

ohhhh i am talking about 40 minutes driving lol. I'm in tacoma, so 40 minutes driving wouldn't be a big deal. But I'd have to bus it...does the sushiland over there only charge a dollar a plate? the one in Puyallup does.
    There's dolla plates, 1.50, 2, and 3 bucks.
    There's dolla plates, 1.50, 2, and 3 bucks.

laaaame. EVERY plate at the one near me is 1 dollar. EVERY one. D:
  • Messatsu OrochiMessatsu Orochi Joshimitsu! Joined: Posts: 1,557
    laaaame. EVERY plate at the one near me is 1 dollar. EVERY one. D:

i dont mean to sound rude, but it seems like youre making hella excuses to NOT make it out. if you want the competition/to get better, find a way to make it out. shit i dont even own a copy (s)sf4 and ive been going every monday. show up or shut up.
    Tha Deezo (2:53:20 AM): I have a better chance of marrying Utada than he does of winning a tourney here with Chun
    Tha Deezo (2:53:22 AM): QUOTE ME
    Strider Ibuki - 8bit sprite by ReyArt
    i dont mean to sound rude, but it seems like youre making hella excuses to NOT make it out. if you want the competition/to get better, find a way to make it out. shit i dont even own a copy (s)sf4 and ive been going every monday. show up or shut up.

...wtf? Dude, we're talking about sushi right now. Sushiland would not even be on the priority list to show up lol.

The ONLY thing stopping me is not having a car right now, taking a bus up to Tukwilla would seriously be over 2 and a half hours. That's why i was asking if Lord_raptor was still in Spanaway in another thread - to see if he'd wanna head up with me. But he's over in Yakima right now.
    sushi sounds good. I'll be there around 630 im gonna head to sushiland when j0shimitsu, hyorin and thadeezo roll thru

Lol oh please keep feeding :)

Aight I'mma be in the arcade until we all decide to rollout to sushi, see you guys there. I'm also gonna bring flyers for Battle for Seattle, so if anyone wants to take any to keep or distribute, hit me up too.
    Thread and title update..

• DeezoDeezo psycho 78 Joined: Posts: 3,238
    Tiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
    In every contest, there comes a moment that separates winning from losing. The true warrior understands and seizes that moment. -Pat Riley
  • GhrrkGhrrk Bun Bi Joined: Posts: 1,268
    Next time I'm up maybe??? Yup
    Face it straight!
2»