Orlando Thread: CEO De Mayo May 5th, CEO 2012 June 15-17 ceogaming.org

Comments

• Black JesusBlack Jesus Throwbacks Joined: Posts: 3,189
    As for making my own group it had a legitimate reason so I could send mass invites out to people who care for CEO events, rather than one by one in Anthony's Group which is nothing but Chaos.
    They're all people you invited, cock-gobbler. Plus, you're a dick for requesting that the members of both groups not post any info in this thread so that Tony has to join Facebook. Trolling is one thing, but you tried to cut him off completely. Gay.
    ...but you ain't hear that from me.
  • Alternate275Alternate275 ★TOURNEY HOST★ Joined: Posts: 1,036
    Quick Reminder: Tension Pulse 2011

Facebook Tension Pulse

Tension Pulse will host anything so long as there's a scene for it =P
    "Proud representative & overseer of Crew Round 2" :D
    PSN: CR2_Alternate | XBL: DRS Alternate | Skype: Alternate275
    King of Fighter XIII | Guilty Gear Xrd | BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma | Ultra Street Fighter 4
  • TheGodOfPezTheGodOfPez Random select ftw. Joined: Posts: 1,393
    Look forward to seeing you guys next Saturday at Roosters, been a few minutes. I haven't had much time to practice or play, so hopefully I don't get bodybagged :/

Max Payne 3 trailer just dropped, this shit looks niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice:

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/14/max-payne-3-first-trailer-debuts/
    <Yoga fire on deck>
    "That's the word up, you get hurt up." - Onyx
    "A Sim win feels so much better to me than any other." - ed1371
    Real eyes realize real lies.
  • RespectRespect Joined: Posts: 139
    Anyone going to MLG Orlando?
    Do they have any fighting game side tournaments going there, I dont know shit about MLG but my friend said something about going
  • RafyToroRafyToro Joined: Posts: 457
    Look forward to seeing you guys next Saturday at Roosters, been a few minutes. I haven't had much time to practice or play, so hopefully I don't get bodybagged :/
    You better start now!!! I'm coming for dat ass dawg!!! no homo...
    fuck, they're switching my schedule around on Saturdays --- what time does that tournament start next week? Thx in advance.
    <Yoga fire on deck>
  • ShustyShusty Shusty K.O Joined: Posts: 1,054
    11:00am - 11:00pm

SSFIV starts 2pm sharp
    High Level -
    Thank you, Torrin. I hope I can make it. Work is crazy now; new supervisors = bad business. :/
    <Yoga fire on deck>
  • TheBlackHombreTheBlackHombre Aesthetic Joined: Posts: 1,670
    Any people that play street fighter 4 or 3s in the UCF area?
  • ShustyShusty Shusty K.O Joined: Posts: 1,054
    Any people that play street fighter 4 or 3s in the UCF area?
    I would say a little over half of the Orlando community is from the UCF area.

P.S. Don't be afraid to come and join gatherings around the area. We welcome good, bad, and casual players to the scene. Don't be shy. Keep a look out in this thread or visit the Orlando Facebook community. Welcome.
    High Level -
    I would say a little over half of the Orlando community is from the UCF area.

P.S. Don't be afraid to come and join gatherings around the area. We welcome good, bad, and casual players to the scene. Don't be shy. Keep a look out in this thread or visit the Orlando Facebook community. Welcome.

Thanks man! Do you mind posting the link to the facebook? =)

edit: found it. i requested to join.
  • DMG_AtrocityDMG_Atrocity Phoenix\Guile scrub :D Joined: Posts: 367
    Dominion Method Gaming.
  • iShottoiShotto COME AT ME BRO Joined: Posts: 2,077
    come on out to roosters this saturday at around 11 BlackHombre it's on the corner of 436 and Aloma, Jebailey is throwing a tourney there.
    Say hello to your mother for me.
    come on out to roosters this saturday at around 11 BlackHombre it's on the corner of 436 and Aloma, Jebailey is throwing a tourney there.
    ah i would love to, especially since its only 11 mins away. but i was going home to see my parents this weekend. if theres any other ones near ucf soon, i would love to go
  • AbnormalAbnormal Joined: Posts: 74
    Is it free to join the tournament at roosters?

2ez2s5x.png

And is this the place?
    silent-ninja from ggpo bro
    Winter park is 20 miles from where I live and I'm in orlando. I live 3 miles from Universal Studios near Oak Ridge. Annoying how all of these get togethers have to be so far away.
    when are tourneys ever free to join??
    thing is, theres no details here or on facebook regarding that, holler when theres some information
    Mildly racist, semi-humorous:

http://i.imgur.com/t3kJ6.png
    <Yoga fire on deck>
  • AshuraSenkuAshuraSenku Let's GO!! Joined: Posts: 505
    Mildly racist, semi-humorous:

http://i.imgur.com/t3kJ6.png

i lol
    "...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been, and there you long to return..." - Leonardo da Vinci
    How much is it to join the tournament then shotto?
  • CEO JebaileyCEO Jebailey CEOGaming.org Joined: Posts: 1,559
    Everything for Saturday is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dGlvQ3p2aTJScDFCNE1yMDkzV09lWFE6MQ#gid=0 To make it easy for you in case you can't read the cost that's all over that page.

$10 Venue Fee
    10 For each game to enter AE, MvC3, MK9
    5 for 3rd strike online
    The fun with the entire community of 150+ people=priceless.
    http://www.ceogaming.org
    Follow me on www.twitter.com/ceojebailey
    CEO 2014 is SET for June 27-29 2014!
    Whatcha Gonna Do, When the millions of Jemaniacs Run Wild on YOUUUUUU!
    If AE starts at 2pm sharp, that means I'll have to get to work at about 5am tomorrow morning to make it. ;-( Doesn't look too likely. Fucking suuuuuuucks...
    <Yoga fire on deck>
  • BlueFlamingoBlueFlamingo Bitter with age Joined: Posts: 1,916 mod
    tony I have shit to do in the morning too, but I'm gonna stop by later in the day for some drinks I guess to unwind. You should stop by anyways.
    shut up TGS
    TONYYYY :[!!!!!

Results are Posted http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/ceo-goes-to-roosters-9-24-results.146452/ You missed out Tony, Could of at least come out after work, We were all drinking til 10 pm there and for CHEAP. You broke your promise to me, My feelings are hurt.
    Results are Posted http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/ceo-goes-to-roosters-9-24-results.146452/ You missed out Tony, Could of at least come out after work, We were all drinking til 10 pm there and for CHEAP. You broke your promise to me, My feelings are hurt.

liar, you have no feelings.
    ='(
    <Yoga fire on deck>
  • JyushinshuuJyushinshuu Joined: Posts: 126
    newegg is having a sale on the vh236h ending in about 61 hours
    140 with free shipping after a 20 dollar mail in rebate
    i think this is the cheapest i've seen it so far... considering getting another one
    newegg is having a sale on the vh236h ending in about 61 hours
    140 with free shipping after a 20 dollar mail in rebate
    i think this is the cheapest i've seen it so far... considering getting another one
    ill take ur old one off your hands brah.

do any of u guys know about any street fighter or fighting game clubs around the ucf area that get together locally (in person) and play? i checked the ucf clubs and they have the lanknights but they are exclusively shooter games and they have no interest in fighting games there.

i would love to play with people around my area casually say once a week. ive been looking for people who play street fighter since i started this year and only found one person who just plays to kill time.
  • destinydmmdestinydmm Stay salty my friends!!! Joined: Posts: 165
    I know Alex is on a break but does anyone know if D & B is going to let anyone have tourneys/casuals there? I can't wait to go to D & B, haven't had time to go yet. I don't want to go to watch Jebailey win all the dang tkts, lol.
    Damn this place is dead.

@TheBlackHombre: We meet in Avalon which is near UCF on thursdays usually at Nestor's place, add me on facebook and i'll try and get you into the group which is where we all converse and let each other know about casuals or meetups.

http://www.facebook.com/RafyToro

just send me a message and tell me who you are and i'll hook you up!!!

Tony I saw you on Jebailey's twitter and i was a sad man, i haven't seen your drunk ass in months! You should come out to jarrod's next week on friday, hella drinks, and hella good times my friend!!!! Kind of a younger crowd, but you should still come out mayne!!!
    I know Alex is on a break but does anyone know if D & B is going to let anyone have tourneys/casuals there? I can't wait to go to D & B, haven't had time to go yet. I don't want to go to watch Jebailey win all the dang tkts, lol.

I actually Spoke with management there about hosting a Wednesday Night Fights type of thing but they had no clue what I was talking about, and renting their meeting rooms is expensive, plus not very big, it would only hold like 60 people comfortably.
  • destinydmmdestinydmm Stay salty my friends!!! Joined: Posts: 165
    I actually Spoke with management there about hosting a Wednesday Night Fights type of thing but they had no clue what I was talking about, and renting their meeting rooms is expensive, plus not very big, it would only hold like 60 people comfortably.
    That sucks. Well I guess I'm just going to watch you guys troll the tkts booths like in yur FB pics. XD
    What up dudes? :)

@Rafy - I have plans tonight dude, but thx for the invite. Lol@ Jebailey calling me a "mythical creature" --- he was hilarious that night trying to pronounce "mythical" (or was it mythological?).

I haven't played offline in foreeeeeeeever :/ I really need to make it a point to come out soon.

Cheers!
    <Yoga fire on deck>
    What up dudes? :)

@Rafy - I have plans tonight dude, but thx for the invite. Lol@ Jebailey calling me a "mythical creature" --- he was hilarious that night trying to pronounce "mythical" (or was it mythological?).

I haven't played offline in foreeeeeeeever :/ I really need to make it a point to come out soon.

Cheers!
    Next week son!!! NEXT WEEK!!!
    Tampa people will be rolling through with hella drinks son!!!
    Damn this place is dead.

@TheBlackHombre: We meet in Avalon which is near UCF on thursdays usually at Nestor's place, add me on facebook and i'll try and get you into the group which is where we all converse and let each other know about casuals or meetups.

http://www.facebook.com/RafyToro

just send me a message and tell me who you are and i'll hook you up!!!

added u man.
  • 3S.3S. Tallahassee's up and coming player on the rise Joined: Posts: 1,137
    Tournament going on in Tallahassee, FL on Oct 29th. Hope to see some of you guys there:

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/oct-29-2011-north-florida-monthly-mayhem-ssf4ae-mvc3-singles-tallahassee-fl.147644/
    Let's keep leveling up now.
  • littlesushilittlesushi Joined: Posts: 827
    Is anyone going to EXP Con from Orlando Saturday morning? My friend Job Figueroa(Flocker) is trying to get there last second since everyone from here bailed. He would need a ride from Orlando there and back Sunday whenever you guys leave. He'd join/win Marvel teams for you as payment lol. Let me know please so we can get him there!
    I hate Ibuki.
  • Lighting KicksLighting Kicks Learning the Ropes Joined: Posts: 21
    Hey guys check this out!
    303236_279733008716711_173002196056460_1000674_728786954_n.jpg