FS: SimpleCase Custom Arcade Stick Enclosures - Free USA Shipping

Comments

• NumbskiNumbski I show off my balls. Joined: Posts: 910
    Hey, NiteWalker - could you check your PMs? Really not trying to be a pest. Also not angry, just trying to figure out what's up.
    ·
  • Bad_Boy_BrazilBad_Boy_Brazil Joined: Posts: 1,106
    It took close to 4 months to get my stick from Nitewalker when I ordered last time. I went through the same thing. Hopefully he comes through for you, but from what I have seen on the forums lately, I have come to believe that buying stick you know are already built is the best way.
    That's true I bought from many builder (Finkle,Foehammer,Nitwalker....) and they all lack of Communications after you place a order.But they will come around. I know it's frustrating but sometimes they have so manny sticks to work that they lose track of a individual stick for weeks So that's why there isn't any update yet because it hasn't been touch for weeks. They don't stay in one stick until it finish they go back and forth tho. But in the end you will get what you are order. A top notch Arcade Stick. :)

PS: I still waiting about any news of my Arcade Stick Artwork printout that was purchased 7 moths ago (Since April) .I know that you did refund me the money but said that you could print out before I even purchased it. That was the main reason I purchased a wider case from you Because I knew that you could print it for me. The Case it's here collecting dust because I don't have the time for do it myself.Please let me know. Thanks.
    ·
  • kneedrawpkneedrawp Joined: Posts: 22
    I think that some of us get spoiled by the quick response and turn around of some businesses and forget that some people go at it alone.

I doubt he has an entire staff to help him answer e-mails daily.
    <-- Get the shirt @ http://drawp.com/
    I SHIP WORLDWIDE
    ·
    I think that some of us get spoiled by the quick response and turn around of some businesses and forget that some people go at it alone.

I doubt he has an entire staff to help him answer e-mails daily.
    Yeah I think He's One man army.
    ·
  • ComradeTaoComradeTao Rock It! Joined: Posts: 1,247
    Not to be overcritical, but it is NOT that hard to answer emails in a timely fashion. It's best, our of respect for your customers, to do what you say you're going to do when you say you're going to do it and keep them reasonably informed.
    With God, all things are possible.

The words "Hype", "Community", "Salty", and "Troll" have lost meaning due to overuse.
    ·
    Not to be overcritical, but it is NOT that hard to answer emails in a timely fashion. Also, giving ridiculously inaccurate time-frames to customers is something that just shouts "don't trust me". I also am a "one man army" and, though I don't build custom cases, I keep my customers informed and am rarely late with shipping out a purchase; even then I don't think I've been late more than 24 hours before.

It's easy for you to sit there and to call a time frame 'ridiculously inaccurate' after the time has passed. Delays happen-- he doesn't know about them before he gives the estimate. He may not have handled it the best way, but at least he's handling it. Every communication session (between PMs, the thread, and email) takes away from his build time, I'm sure. It's more efficient for a sole person to handle all of it in a batch at once, rather than check for emails and PMs every 90 minutes.

I'm glad that you are rarely late with whatever you sell.

However, if your aim was not to be overcritical, you missed. If you're that mad, request a refund through paypal or something. o_O
    I SHIP WORLDWIDE
    ·
  • SorwahSorwah Joined: Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    What people who have dealt with the delays in getting a Nitewalker custom are trying to say:
    The feeling of receiving the stick always out does the feeling of waiting for it to arrive. The stick is solid and you can tell a lot of care and effort went into it. it's worth the wait.
    ·
  • ComradeTaoComradeTao Rock It! Joined: Posts: 1,247
    It's easy for you to sit there and to call a time frame 'ridiculously inaccurate' after the time has passed. Delays happen-- he doesn't know about them before he gives the estimate. He may not have handled it the best way, but at least he's handling it. Every communication session (between PMs, the thread, and email) takes away from his build time, I'm sure. It's more efficient for a sole person to handle all of it in a batch at once, rather than check for emails and PMs every 90 minutes.

I'm glad that you are rarely late with whatever you sell.

However, if your aim was not to be overcritical, you missed. If you're that mad, request a refund through paypal or something. o_O

For reference, I have bought 4 sticks from Nitewalker. I have experienced these delays first hand; though not on all of the transactions. I do not have any pending deals or unfinished transactions at this time. I never said anything about checking PM's every 90 minutes, but people aren't are waiting several days for responses after months of waiting for their purchase.

Don't take it personally. When someone can't keep up with business, they just need to be honest about it and let their customers know what to expect. When people are in the dark about where their money went, all the joy of getting the product changes to worry.
    With God, all things are possible.

The words "Hype", "Community", "Salty", and "Troll" have lost meaning due to overuse.
    ·
  • NiteWalkerNiteWalker For me it was Friday. Joined: Posts: 1,668 ✭✭
    Hey guys, I'm definitely working on getting things done sooner.
    When I first started my lead time was around 7-10 days, which is the goal I'm working back towards.

And there is no excuse for not answering emails/pm's in a timely fashion; I'm handling that now too.
    Hey, NiteWalker - could you check your PMs? Really not trying to be a pest. Also not angry, just trying to figure out what's up.
    Answering now. :china:
    That's true I bought from many builder (Finkle,Foehammer,Nitwalker....) and they all lack of Communications after you place a order.But they will come around. I know it's frustrating but sometimes they have so manny sticks to work that they lose track of a individual stick for weeks So that's why there isn't any update yet because it hasn't been touch for weeks. They don't stay in one stick until it finish they go back and forth tho. But in the end you will get what you are order. A top notch Arcade Stick. :)

PS: I still waiting about any news of my Arcade Stick Artwork printout that was purchased 7 moths ago (Since April) .I know that you did refund me the money but said that you could print out before I even purchased it. That was the main reason I purchased a wider case from you Because I knew that you could print it for me. The Case it's here collecting dust because I don't have the time for do it myself.Please let me know. Thanks.
    I never intend for communication to drop, but it does take a decent amount of time to sit if front of the pc and answer messages; sometimes 4+hours. Don't be afraid to send reminders; I'm not ignoring anyone and will answer as quick as I can. I'm glad you like my cases. :) It means a lot coming from someone who has roughly 1.2 million sticks. :razzy:
    And yeah, I am guilty of getting backed up by taking too many orders at once. The most I've had in the shop at one time is 14. Never again that many...
    I have 6 now and just finished up two. Once I clear this plate I have a personal goal of getting my cases out in less than 10 days.
    About the art, I'm so sorry I haven't updated you on that. I'll MAKE SURE I get it done tonite. Since you waited so long for it, no charge.
    Yeah I think He's One man army.
    Yep, I'm a one man shop. :)
    Building the case is the easy part.

I appreciate everyone's patience; you've been more than reasonable with me.
    On a never ending quest for the perfect arcade stick.
    SimpleCase Custom Arcade Stick Enclosures
    ·
  • genigeni Joined: Posts: 198
    I think for first timers such as myself it can be a major scare when you invest and trust someone that you have not personally done business with, after this stick is finished I am sure that I will buy more ( possibly 3 more : | ) and if there are delays I won't be a scared because there is that trust and loyalty built within the first transaction.
    ·
  • devastatordevastator Run Through The Tape Joined: Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭
    I've already got 2 ideas in the works. I'm guessing you might get/be swamped with orders for the holidays so i'll definitely get back to you early next year.
    "I aint got time to bleed"
    ·
    hey Nightwalker, urgent PM sent to you. hopefully you get this before Monday
    ·
    I think for first timers such as myself it can be a major scare when you invest and trust someone that you have not personally done business with, after this stick is finished I am sure that I will buy more ( possibly 3 more : | ) and if there are delays I won't be a scared because there is that trust and loyalty built within the first transaction.
    Yep, I understand that completely. I honestly could have avoided the uneasy feelings by sending a quick "I need a bit more time" update.
    I'm not anticipating any more delays. I have backup plans for anything that may go wrong (a spare switch for the tablesaw and some extra parts).
    hey Nightwalker, urgent PM sent to you. hopefully you get this before Monday
    Answering now.
    I've already got 2 ideas in the works. I'm guessing you might get/be swamped with orders for the holidays so i'll definitely get back to you early next year.
    Sounds good. If I'm not too busy before then I'll let you know.
    ·
    I received my case.

Thanks again!
    I SHIP WORLDWIDE
    ·
    I received my case.

Thanks again!

mine comes in today it's out for shipment HYPE!!!!
    ·
    Thanks for the artwork printout. I started to work on it :) yhapaqes.jpg
    ·
  • Kid KaosKid Kaos Embrace Shadaloo Joined: Posts: 934
    Not tryna dis that BBB but why live action capt. & not comic/cartoon capt.?

Either way its gorgeous just curious?

Edit: got it today in the mail will update as soon as I have it together!
    All that remains are just peices of the past
    ·
    finally finished it up and tested to make sure its functional:
    specs:
    TE sized SimpleCase tiger maple stained orange astro 6+2 on the side
    start/select/home/neutrik on top
    soul eater art top and bottom
    seimitsu ls58+hello kitty balltop+custom dustwasher from TEFs (soon to be soul eater once i order it)
    sanwa mix and match buttons orange and white
    ps360 on the interior
    IMAG1119.jpg
    IMAG1118.jpg
    IMAG1117.jpg
    IMAG1114.jpg
    IMAG1112.jpg

also like my page: http://www.facebook.com/TKDesigns11 for future projects or if you need mods done, i do what i can locally but branching out never hurt right?
    ·
  • douglamdouglam Joined: Posts: 141
    The TE size is sweet! How tall is that?
    ·

Its pretty much exactly the same as a TE I dunno exact height
    ·
  • chuuchuu Fan of the female form Joined: Posts: 3,492
    Thanks for the artwork printout. I started to work on it :)
    Finally!
    ·
    Standard height, 2 1/4" without the rubber feet, 2 1/2" with.
    Finally!
    Lol yeah, my printer doesn't agree with paper from rolls that much. I had to flatten it out and use a stiff backer behind it when it fed through the printer.
    ·
    I received my Wide body stick a couple of weeks ago and I want to thank Night-walker for making me the the perfect arcade stick! I love this stick it's the perfect height and length! it fits perfectly on my lab and I feel I play at my best when using this stick. i will post pictures soon once i can get my hands on a camera
    ·
  • Leo90Leo90 Joined: Posts: 11
    hello, do you make enclosures with other woods, I saw you only offer 6 kinds of woods on the first page?

thanks,
    Leo
    ·
    Leo90, yes I do, just PM me with what you had in mind.Those 6 are the woods I keep in the shop, but I can get pretty much any wood.
    Answering all other PM's in the morning. Just got back in.
    ·
  • anzharanzhar Joined: Posts: 505
    what are the $50 cases made from?

i know one is 80 to UK, how much for 2?

also of i was to leave case add they are would the wood rot our go bad?
    ·
  • Ver314Ver314 SJ <3 Joined: Posts: 904
    Hey Nitewalker!

PM SENT. Along with cruddy mspaint pictures of what I need. =)
    ·
  • notorious_pipnotorious_pip Return of the Orange Cru Joined: Posts: 114
    Has anyone heard from NiteWalker individually through pm or email within the past two weeks? I'm hitting three months since payment, but I have only received one picture of the case back in November, and every pm/email I have received from him with an update since October is always that the case will ship out "this week."
    ·
  • SorwahSorwah Joined: Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Should get a FAQ on the front page to "Can't get a hold of NiteWalker, I've been waiting <#> weeks/months." Seems like it's a constant roller coaster.
    ·
    He does lack communication and he does give bad estimates, but the final product is always worth the wait
    ·
  • CookeeCookee Joined: Posts: 26
    He does lack communication and he does give bad estimates, but the final product is always worth the wait
    The estimates he gave me both times a few months back were very accurate. I guess he is just really busy these days, I'm still waiting to hear back from him as well. Worries me that others have already waited months, I was hoping I would receive my next case this month.
    ·
    The estimates he gave me both times a few months back were very accurate. I guess he is just really busy these days, I'm still waiting to hear back from him as well. Worries me that others have already waited months, I was hoping I would receive my next case this month.

Hes trying to knock out a bunch of orders now, when he's done his goal is to have cases ready and shipped 10 days after the order is placed! Thats what im waiting for, I need another Te sized case for my gf
    ·
  • EricThe InternEricThe Intern I DROP COMBOSSSS!!! Joined: Posts: 379 ✭✭
    Finally!
    Lol, my thoughts exactly. I remember the designs for that one about a year ago.
    ·
    Still here, Pip, just emailed you pics of your case, a first of its kind. :)
    Answering PM's now.
    ·
  • notorious_pipnotorious_pip Return of the Orange Cru Joined: Posts: 114
    Thanks for getting back to me. The pics look great. I sent you an e-mail with some questions.
    ·
  • Zabuza22Zabuza22 Joined: Posts: 155
    How much for a MAS stick lay out. I can give you the dimensions and include pictures. Also I want the line around the box for the tmolding around the edges. Don't worry a out the wholes, I can do that my self. Shipped to southern cal. Thanks
    ·
  • Ver314Ver314 SJ <3 Joined: Posts: 904
    Still here, Pip, just emailed you pics of your case, a first of its kind. :)
    Answering PM's now.

Sent you a PM a while back. Never got answered.
    ·
  • slaycruzslaycruz Joined: Posts: 1,067 ✭✭
    Waiting on response sir....
    Previous signature removed per hakdizzles request in order to obtain voltech stick.....
    ·
  • W00P MstR FresHW00P MstR FresH Making stuff is fun Joined: Posts: 795 ✭✭
    Hope your back sir. :)
    ·
  • EscArtistEscArtist Joined: Posts: 10
    PM sent.
    ·
    Last update I received from nitewalker was that the case was almost finished and would be mailed out 3 weeks ago.
    Have emailed a few times since and not had any response. *twiddles thumbs and waits patiently*
    ·
    give it time guys, trust me I understand where you all come from on the anticipation for getting your sticks. but trust me! when you get these sticks from nightwalker your going to know all the waiting was worth it! ever since i got my stick from nightwalker I sold both my TE stick's and now I will never use another stick....... well that's a lie now because Im going to purchase another stick from nightwalker
    ·
    I have 2 nitewalker sticks and i use them more than my other sticks def worth the wait
    ·
  • MattRussMattRuss Ambitious, but rubbish Joined: Posts: 174
    I have five NiteWalker cases. Waiting on my sixth. It is worth the wait.
    ·
    I have five NiteWalker cases. Waiting on my sixth. It is worth the wait.

Are u the one with all juri sticks? lol
    ·
    Lol, guilty as charged. I'll be showin' another Juri stick when I get the sixth case.
    ·
    I have five NiteWalker cases.

I know these are top notch cases and have had 2 myself.

Next time I make an order, I'll order more than one for future projects.

I'm going overseas in 2 months and wanted to give this stick away to a friend as a gift, really hoping it makes it in time.
    ·
  • PaperTigrePaperTigre すごい!!!!! Joined: Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    pls come back nitewalker, I keep telling people to go to you for sticks :(
    ·
    Any updates?
    ·
  • worm1444worm1444 Joined: Posts: 28
    please come back, looking at 1 for sure possibly 2
    ·