FS: SimpleCase Custom Arcade Stick Enclosures - Free USA Shipping

Comments

• guldbergetguldberget Joined: Posts: 19
    Anyone heard anything from NW lately? I'd really like to get an update and ETA but I can't seem to be able to get in touch with him.
    ·
  • MattRussMattRuss Ambitious, but rubbish Joined: Posts: 174
    I've emailed him and PMed him with no reply.  I hope he's okay.
    ·
    Any updates?
    ·
  • UnderworldUnderworld 8-0-8 Joined: Posts: 8
    edited February 2013
    I messaged him and no word back yet.
    Post edited by Underworld on
    ·
  • genigeni Joined: Posts: 198
    his status shows he has been missing for a couple of months
    ·
    I've tried contacting him a few more times but with no response, so that makes it two months without any updates for me. It seems he's been active on other forums during his srk absence so hopefully he's busy building and will return. I'd hate to see this turn into another of those dreaded situations so I'll wait a little longer before I pass any judgement.
    ·
  • CookeeCookee Joined: Posts: 26
    I would really love an update soon  as well, hopefully he is back soon! 
    ·
    I've tried contacting him a few more times but with no response, so that makes it two months without any updates for me. It seems he's been active on other forums during his srk absence so hopefully he's busy building and will return. I'd hate to see this turn into another of those dreaded situations so I'll wait a little longer before I pass any judgement.
    Same boat.  With no word here nor there I don't think we can assume anything.  Wouldn't mind an update on anything, anything at all.
    ·
    I can understand where you guys come from, I if this is your first Stick through night walker I can understand how your worried about losing out. from my experience night walker needs to work on his communication. but his quality of work is good. and he is a trustworthy guy too
    ·
    Any word?
    ·
  • Dracula_XDracula_X unblockable Joined: Posts: 698
    edited March 2013
    I know waiting is frustrating but sick it out of you can. The end product is worth the wait.
    Post edited by Dracula_X on
    Time lost can never be retrieved.
    ·
    You can't assume you'll receive an end product.
    ·
  • devastatordevastator Run Through The Tape Joined: Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭
    What i would like to know is if someone is waiting for a case to be finished. It's been almost a month and a half since i pm'd him a request. It is concerning if you try and think of what reasons he may have as to not even post a comment here at least to say he's taking a break from building cases. We are thinking about you Nitewalker. Come back soon.
    "I aint got time to bleed"
    ·
    edited March 2013
    I'm waiting on a case to be finished that I paid for two and a half months ago. Since then I haven't been able to get in touch with him and have had no updates. Now, I hope that I will recieve the end product but this is a not-so-pleasant process that I'm not planning on going through again. This directly means that other custom builders on this and other forums have lost a potential customer because of my experiences here.
    Post edited by guldberget on
    ·
    I'm waiting on one. I paid in November. Last communication was in December. I have emailed twice. I have PMed twice. No word. Come April I'm considering this a wash.
    ·
    ah man i'm sorry guys.
    ·
    No need for you to be sorry.
    ·
  • PinoyPrydePinoyPryde Student of SRK Tech Talk Joined: Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭
    IIRC this isn't the first time he disappeared, but he definitely did come back and sorted everything out. We probably have to wait just a bit, maybe something might be happening with him so I hope he's ok.
    I mash buttons and stomp my feet to music

arcadestatic.wordpress.com/ - Logs of current projects and other fun stuff.

Completed Projects: Suzo-Happ/IL custom shafts, Sanwa RG compatible PS-14-KN plungers, Replication OBS-A Assemblies for Seimitsu Large Switch Buttons
    ·
    yeah, when hurricane sandy hit Nightwalker was no where to be found. although I only received my stick with 2 months delay. totally worth the wait 100%. but mattruss paid November and has not received stick then.... i can't defend that
    ·
  • NiteWalkerNiteWalker For me it was Friday. Joined: Posts: 1,668 ✭✭
    Hey guys, I'm still here and working things out. Long story short, I'm single again after 13 years.
    It's affected me more than I had hoped, but everyone has my word that cases will be shipped out.
    I'm sorting through PM's now.
    On a never ending quest for the perfect arcade stick.
    SimpleCase Custom Arcade Stick Enclosures
    ·
  • AfterfxAfterfx Joined: Posts: 107
    That is quite unfortunate I hope everything works for the better! Welcome back either way!
    ·
    Happy that you're alive and relatively well. I'm very sorry to hear about these current events. I know it must be painful. Good to see you back.
    ·
  • NiteWalkerNiteWalker For me it was Friday. Joined: Posts: 1,668 ✭✭
    Thanks guys. Matt, your case just needs the clearcoat and art then it's off.

I'm really sorry I've been crappy about replies lately. The whole mess hit me very suddenly without any warning or signs.
    On a never ending quest for the perfect arcade stick.
    SimpleCase Custom Arcade Stick Enclosures
    ·
    That's good to hear NW. Can't wait to see it and finish it up. Thanks.
    ·
  • TizTozBriBruTizTozBriBru Joined: Posts: 8
    edited March 2013
    If my WTB thread doesn't pan out, I'd really love to get a left handed case to fit a Myoungshin Fanta!

EDIT: I didnt see the post a few posts above, I am very sorry to hear that and hope not to be a burden with my request! My condolences!
    Post edited by TizTozBriBru on
    ·
    NiteWalker wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm still here and working things out. Long story short, I'm single again after 13 years.
    It's affected me more than I had hoped, but everyone has my word that cases will be shipped out.

hey bro heart goes out to you man, That's one of the worst feelings ever. wish the best for you
    ·
  • BartStationBartStation Only 1 shade of Grey. Joined: Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭
    NiteWalker wrote: »
    ALL THE FEELS. I want to cry.
    Wu-Tang taught me 3 things: protect my neck, watch my step, and they ain't nothing to F with.
    SRKSale / TWITCH
    ·
    Glad to see you back Nitewalker but I'm very sorry to hear the reason for your absence. It sets the situation in a new light and I appologise for any harsh words from me in the thread.
    ·
  • W00P MstR FresHW00P MstR FresH Making stuff is fun Joined: Posts: 804 ✭✭
    Nitewalker! Happy to see you are back. Sad to hear why you left.
    I make cases. Nice ones. Hit me up.
    Warranty voider extrdinare.
    I always have things for sale or trade.
    If you can't find it I may know a guy who knows a guy
    ·
  • MotoyukiMotoyuki Joined: Posts: 258
    Hey NiteWalker. Very sorry to hear about your recent news. Hope things get better for you with time.
    ·
  • slaycruzslaycruz Joined: Posts: 1,122 ✭✭
    Very sorry to hear about what happened but I know the feeling....glad u are back may have a project for u soon
    Previous signature removed per hakdizzles request in order to obtain voltech stick.....
    ·
  • Dracula_XDracula_X unblockable Joined: Posts: 698
    Welcome back man.
    Time lost can never be retrieved.
    ·
  • PaperTigrePaperTigre すごい!!!!! Joined: Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭
    Really sorry to hear about that Nite :(
    I am happy to see you back here though! I have a few questions for you about paint if you've got time!
    ·
    Glad that you are back Nitewalker. I sent you a request in early February. If you are still game, it would be an honor to have another one of your cases. I'd want the case to be walnut instead of cherry though. Let me know.
    ·
    So yeah Nitewalker is pretty much the best.
    Wu-Tang taught me 3 things: protect my neck, watch my step, and they ain't nothing to F with.
    SRKSale / TWITCH
    ·
  • Nucking Futs!Nucking Futs! Joined: Posts: 1,246
    Sorry to hear Nitewalker. We've all been there (well, the one's that have a life outside of gaming, LOL!). Still trying my best to resist your beautiful arcade sticks (in particular, the wide body tiger maple Vewlix 6 with 2 on the side setup) since I still don't have a Vewlix all-wooden case yet...
    Current fav's the Hori RAP3 VLX Diamond (but soon-to-be replaced with Hori RAP4 VLX Kuro)! Like the MickeyD's commercial..."I'm lovin it"
    ·
  • LastShallB1stLastShallB1st Joined: Posts: 23
    Sorry, to hear what happend to you NW, I'm sorry for bothering you just wondering how much a mas style stick would cost, thats a wide body. Again sorry.... God Bless
    ·
  • NumbskiNumbski I show off my balls. Joined: Posts: 910
    Just in case you don't get through your PM backlog NiteWalker, I left you this message:

Take your time. Put me at the back end of the line and deal with your other stuff first. I panicked a bit when you went completely silent and thought you were finally burned out on this stuff and just weren't going to do it anymore, which would be fine if you'd just sent the top back to me.

Seriously. Focus on life. Get things in order there, and then worry about my control panel. Only thing I would appreciate from you is a head nod once in a while letting me know you're still alive and kicking. I do want it back eventually though. If you feel like you just have too much going on to deal with it, just let me know. I'd ask you to take what you have to a local UPS store and have them give me a call. I'll cover the tab, and don't worry about what I've paid you versus what you've gotten done. You've got bigger fish to fry and a few dollars isn't worth the added grief. If you really and truly want to keep doing this stuff, cool by me man. Rock on, take your time. Just give me a head's up once in a while.
    ·
  • ZykerZyker Joined: Posts: 11
    Wow, I'm sorry NW, that really stinks!

And I feel like a tool for asking but... are you still doing those cheap cases? What are they made of? And do they come in hitbox layout?
    Gamertag/PSN ID: NeoZyker
    ·
  • UnderworldUnderworld 8-0-8 Joined: Posts: 8
    Any updates on my case? Thanks!
    ·
    Hope things are going well NW, or at least better than they have been.
    ·
    Hope things are better Nitewalker and that you'll be able to return soon.
    ·
    Hey nitewalker, if it's alright with you. Im using your logo on my stream. It's in my sig.
    SRKSale / TWITCH
    ·
  • deaded by pandadeaded by panda Joined: Posts: 290 ✭✭
    So it seems Nitewalker isn't making these cases right now, which is a shame. Out of all the custom cases I have seen, his are by far my favorite (I really can only stand playing on wider based sticks now). Has he made any mention as to when he will be returning? I noticed I can still place the order on his site, but if I do order, will it end up never showing up (Not that I think he would just take the cash, but because he is not operating right now).

Regardless of the answer, I'm really sorry to hear about your personal issues man. That has to straight up suck.
    i suck at video games
    ·
    Just wanted to say that Nitewalker came through and I received my case yesterday. Here it is all finished up! Thanks NW!
    [img]969014_10102485919813698_1595705402_n_zps11ad926e.jpg
    [img]969170_10102485919928468_1509119578_n_zpsbcec5eee.jpg
    Here's hoping that things get better for you NW. Hopefully you're able to come back and pump more of these out. I know I'd buy at least four more.
    ·
  • HayTuxHayTux Joined: Posts: 78
    Do you still sell those nifty budget cases?
    ·
  • ComradeTaoComradeTao Rock It! Joined: Posts: 1,272
    It kind of looks like nitewalker is out of comission, but I have my last nightwalker stick for sale in the trading outlet if anyone is looking for one still.
    With God, all things are possible.

The words "Hype", "Community", "Salty", and "Troll" have lost meaning due to overuse.
    ·
  • chuuchuu Fan of the female form Joined: Posts: 3,492
    I'm glad I was able to get two cases from Nitewalker. They are my best sticks, I consider them better than my VLX.
    ·
  • Kid KaosKid Kaos Embrace Shadaloo Joined: Posts: 960
    Yea i also have 2 nitewalker customs and i love them use them way more than any retail stick i owned
    All that remains are just peices of the past
    ·
  • FuryofFrogFuryofFrog Ora Ora! Joined: Posts: 138
    ComradeTao wrote: »
    It kind of looks like nitewalker is out of comission, but I have my last nightwalker stick for sale in the trading outlet if anyone is looking for one still.

Out of sheer curiosity, I have watched you order NW stick after NW stick, just to watch you sell each one in the Trading Outlet. I personally bought one case from you myself. I guess what I mean to ask is why? Have none of the cases he has built lived up to your specifications or something?

Like I said, its just out of curiosity, nothing more. For the record $150 for that stick you have is a steal. I hope someone jumps on that soon.
    Do you know the way to San Jose?
    ·