Paradise Arcade Shop, LED Joysticks, Buttons, Mods and more

Comments

• armi0024armi0024 Dash Cancel Expert, paradisearcadeshop.com Joined: Posts: 1,826
    @nkz Have sent a few PM's and asked to resolve this, tried searching some more but can not find anything to correlate to what you reported. If there are any unresolved issues please contact me and we'll address immediately. Otherwise I will assume this issue has been addressed. Thank you
    www.paradisearcadeshop.com Sanwa, Seimitsu and a ton of custom parts
    2015 Tech Talk Store of the Year and Product of the Year, OBS-MX buttons
    2014 Tech Talk Stick Mod of the Year, LVT3 TE2
    2013 Tech Talk Store of the Year and Product of the Year, Kaimana Led Controller
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,814
    There seriously should be rules that dish out bans to people who come in to defame a business or trader on SRK without evidence showing that there is indeed shady shit happening.

I saw cutwest get attacked in the Trading Outlet and provided evidence to substantiate his counterclaim when the guy had none to back up the original claim that sought to defame him, and now this?
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,814
    As an aside:
    @Finest_KO @undamned is working on them!

This is great news, because I want two of them to roll SNES converters for the Sailor Moon S tournament at Evo.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • gahrlinggahrling Better safe than Hori.. Joined: Posts: 3,968
    @armi0024
    @SusanInParadise

Hi, I sent a sales email to you on the 9th March but I haven't heard anything back yet. I'd really appreciate a reply!
  • Ssj4Crisis_XSsj4Crisis_X Battling Puddies! Joined: Posts: 112
    Quick question, is there a LED solution that i can easily use with the PS360+ and silent sanwa button. Then with universal brook pcb when i finally switch it out?
  • JRDIBBSJRDIBBS Neighborhood Modder Joined: Posts: 469
    Quick question, is there a LED solution that i can easily use with the PS360+ and silent sanwa button. Then with universal brook pcb when i finally switch it out?

A Kaimana Mini with Kaimana J2s is the easiest setup you can have. It is also 100% compatible with the ps360+ and UFB. Do you have translucent colored buttons or clear ones?
    I mod so you can play!
    Joysticks, buttons and PCBs, all at paradisearcade.com!
    The Man @ MightyJRMods- PM me for fixes and mods in the USA www.mightyjrmods.com
    Kaimana Guru, check out my GitHub for layouts, animations and more!
    Member of the Church of Dremel and the Cult of Hot Glue.
    No mod is finished until you wrangle that wiring!
    Thanks! Yeah i got clear buttons
  • nkznkz Joined: Posts: 7
    Thanks armi, PM'd you back
  • ArmalyArmaly Joined: Posts: 25
    Do you guys plan on restocking the TE2+ LVT3?
  • armi0024armi0024 Dash Cancel Expert, paradisearcadeshop.com Joined: Posts: 1,826
    working on it! JST NH connectors have been ordered
    2013 Tech Talk Store of the Year and Product of the Year, Kaimana Led Controller
    edited March 22
    will the kaimana mini breakout and Paradise OBSFS Silent 30mm LED Pushbutton pad be restocked or are yall no longer making them?
    We are working on them, we have a new LED board and likely a new breakout coming soon.
  • therobintherobin Robn Rene Joined: Posts: 440
    edited March 23
    @SusanInParadise @armi0024

Can you guy tell me which is lighter, the titanium hollow shaft or the stainless steel hollow shaft for the JLF? I am assuming the titanium, but would like to be sure. If you have the measurements in grams, that would be nice.

Also is there a lighter ball top than the stock LB-35s?
    armi0024 wrote: »
    We are working on them, we have a new LED board and likely a new breakout coming soon.

Any previews?!? lol
  • SkarreSkarre Joined: Posts: 20
    Any information on when 1,5Lbf JLF spring would be back in stock?

https://paradisearcadeshop.com/paradise-arcade/791-pas-jlf-2-lbf-custom-spring.html
  • FlashFlood_29FlashFlood_29 Joined: Posts: 2
    I'm beyond happy with my PAS products , Kaimana mini is beautiful & the smoke plungers for my OBS-MX are sweet. I think I should of gotten 6more smoke plungers but I'll order them soon. My question is for the breakout board for the brook fighting board, to gain access to L3 & R3 do I just soder wire to the brook FBoard? Or that's out of the questioned ?

I'm sure this user doesn't need this answered anymore but I do, and I contacted support about it. Doesn't seem that the Paradise Breakout Board has L3/R3 connections, even though the Brook Fightboard connections for those buttons are soldered onto header pins. I'll update when I get supports email, back. If anyone has info on this, I would really appreciate it. Would love to not have to solder onto the Brook board directly.
  • BubbledotjpgBubbledotjpg Joined: Posts: 255
    edited May 12
    Got the answers I was looking for!
    Post edited by Bubbledotjpg on
  • zeththedarkmagezeththedarkmage Standing Fierce all day Joined: Posts: 819
    Ordered late Thursday, items shipped Friday, and arrived today. Love you guys.

3feFH5i.jpg
    DLC 8/25/07
    JMS 2/07/09

"Only the good die young..."
  • SusanInParadiseSusanInParadise Joined: Posts: 100
    @zeththedarkmage We love you too!! Those look sweet!!!
    @Skarre We need to get more made.....right now we are out of 1.5 and 4, we usually wait until we have a larger order to make it more cost efficient.
    @FlashFlood_29 you have to solder directly to the Brook board for that as our screw terminals don't provide those inputs at this time. Sorry!
  • KensumitsuKensumitsu The lurker Joined: Posts: 26
    What are the 2 extra USB ports on the fight board breakout for?
  • WHITE_4ND_N3RDYWHITE_4ND_N3RDY Joined: Posts: 111
    edited May 22
    Kensumitsu wrote: »
    What are the 2 extra USB ports on the fight board breakout for?

There was going to be a usb switcher to allow u to dual mod a ps360+ and kamaria led board. Before power up u could hold direction up or down to switch to the corresponding board u had plugged in to the additional ports.

I don't think it caught enough buzz here so I believe it was scratched out but I believe if u ask paradise arcade They may sell u one.

I own one and love it. As far as I know myself and one other person has one.

@armi0024 Will u have any more toodles mc chuthulu boards in. I really need this and a.t.m is impossible to find.
    WHITE 4ND N3RDY: Acidmods admin, Controllermax staff member. Cement Masons Local 555, representing the triple nickel.
  • zeththedarkmagezeththedarkmage Standing Fierce all day Joined: Posts: 819
    @armi0024 @SusanInParadise are you guys making combo breaker buttons again this year?
    DLC 8/25/07
    JMS 2/07/09

"Only the good die young..."
  • Antonio-o-oAntonio-o-o Joined: Posts: 331
    @armi0024

I figured I'd ask here instead of myself spamming the Korean parts thread:
    Will PAS be selling the Crown 309 (Korean mount ver.) at Combo Breaker? I'd like to pick one up there, but only if it's the K mount.
    @Kensumitsu it's a usb switch, and it is on all current units
    @WHITE_4ND_N3RDY yes we are doing some more after CB
    @zeththedarkmage we are not, sorry
    @Antonio-o-o Hell yeah...
  • Nobus3r1Nobus3r1 #RiseUp? Joined: Posts: 5,279
    @armi0024 Are there any plans to make 24mm Paradise Cherry MX button mods?
    House of Bane
    ID: 8V596
  • jopamojopamo Stuck in Silly-con Valley Joined: Posts: 1,183
    Now THAT is an excellent question! Bravo /clap
  • rbuniaorbuniao Joined: Posts: 182
    Since you guys now carry the 309 series of Crown levers are you going to offer the silicone grommets as well. The 25a grommet on the 309mj is too soft for me and I had to switch it to a 60a one.
    @armi0024 Are there any plans to make 24mm Paradise Cherry MX button mods?

good Question, We are working on a solution that may blow people's minds if we can pull it off...

@rbuniao we are working on those options
    Will there be a coupon code this weekend for CB? :D
    armi0024 wrote: »
    @Kensumitsu it's a usb switch, and it is on all current units
    How do I use it?
  • WHITE_4ND_N3RDYWHITE_4ND_N3RDY Joined: Posts: 111
    Hold joystick up before powering on for the ps360 usb, joystick down for other usb terminal.
    WHITE 4ND N3RDY: Acidmods admin, Controllermax staff member. Cement Masons Local 555, representing the triple nickel.
    giphy.gif
  • slaycruzslaycruz Joined: Posts: 1,320
    Any word on when the crown products are gonna be available on the website? @SusanInParadise @armi0024
    Previous signature removed per hakdizzles request in order to obtain voltech stick.....
  • LSlickLSlick Joined: Posts: 212
    Just wanted to say thanks to the people at Paradise Arcade shop. Especially @SusanInParadise , she definitely helped me out with my order and even helped with last minute order changes. I will definitely order from here again in the future :D
  • Nobus3r1Nobus3r1 #RiseUp? Joined: Posts: 5,279
    @armi0024 and @SusanInParadise are the button silencing pads coming back?
    House of Bane
    ID: 8V596
    edited June 17
    @armi0024 @SusanInParadise

Tried using this coupon code.
    CxyP9ZS.jpg

But when I enter it at checkout it said the coupon code doesn't exist?
    Post edited by Armaly on
  • The PhantomnautThe Phantomnaut Too obsessive over Korean arcade parts. Joined: Posts: 1,785
    edited June 17
    Armaly wrote: »

Code works but doesn't work for Crown or Brook products.
    Armaly wrote: »

Code works but doesn't work for Crown or Brook products.

Hm, that's weird. They have both crown and brook products in the banner. Thanks for the info.
  • hunter88hunter88 Joined: Posts: 10
    41_IT266_HWLL.jpg
    upload pic

How can I use the easiest to install an LED light in this arcade stick?
    The LVT3 LED Board is no longer available at Paradisearcadeshop.com. I'm not sure if this board is compatible with my stick.
    Brook products can not be discounted by agreement with Brook, Crown products should ahve be discounted, if this didn't work, then please let us know we can take care of it!

@hunter88 that would take the Kaimana mini...https://paradisearcadeshop.com/leds/1628-paradise-kaimana-led-controller-pcb.html
    @armi0024 and @SusanInParadise are the button silencing pads coming back?

yes we just got things going and have some new fun products based on the same cutting techniques coming out :)