Paradise Arcade Shop, LED Joysticks, Buttons, Mods and more

1113114115116117119»

Comments

• hunter88hunter88 Joined: Posts: 10
    Hello,

So I need:

https://paradisearcadeshop.com/sanwa-obsc-30-cr/1821-sanwa-obsc-30-cr-clear-bezel.html
    https://paradisearcadeshop.com/button-stuff/575-paradise-obs-plunger.html
    https://paradisearcadeshop.com/kaimana-led-series/1723-paradise-kaimana-mini-led-driver-pcb-8-button-kit.html

Do I have to order something else? Do I need Kaimana Mini Breakout W Mini? When do you have the "Kaimana mini led" back in stock?

Can it be built using the image as the PCB? Is there an installation manual?

DSC_0085.jpg
  • JRDIBBSJRDIBBS Neighborhood Modder Joined: Posts: 469
    hunter88 wrote: »
    Hello,

So I need:

https://paradisearcadeshop.com/sanwa-obsc-30-cr/1821-sanwa-obsc-30-cr-clear-bezel.html
    https://paradisearcadeshop.com/button-stuff/575-paradise-obs-plunger.html
    https://paradisearcadeshop.com/kaimana-led-series/1723-paradise-kaimana-mini-led-driver-pcb-8-button-kit.html

Do I have to order something else? Do I need Kaimana Mini Breakout W Mini? When do you have the "Kaimana mini led" back in stock?

Can it be built using the image as the PCB? Is there an installation manual?

DSC_0085.jpg

You will additionally need the Breakout kit in order to use it with any PCB that's not a Brooks UFB or a ps360, https://paradisearcadeshop.com/home/1667-kaimana-mini-breakout.html

This mod will require you to cut the wires that go between the button pcb and the main PCB and insert the breakout board between them.
    I mod so you can play!
    Joysticks, buttons and PCBs, all at paradisearcade.com!
    The Man @ MightyJRMods- PM me for fixes and mods in the USA www.mightyjrmods.com
    Kaimana Guru, check out my GitHub for layouts, animations and more!
    Member of the Church of Dremel and the Cult of Hot Glue.
    No mod is finished until you wrangle that wiring!
  • Nobus3r1Nobus3r1 #RiseUp? Joined: Posts: 5,281
    armi0024 wrote: »
    @armi0024 and @SusanInParadise are the button silencing pads coming back?

yes we just got things going and have some new fun products based on the same cutting techniques coming out :)
    I should probably have been more specific but I'm looking to silence a hitbox which would necessitate 24mm silencing pads. Those too?
    House of Bane
    ID: 8V596
  • jopamojopamo Stuck in Silly-con Valley Joined: Posts: 1,186
    edited June 30
    Little Kahunas and Big Kahunas (thicker) are both in stock. They work [well] for both 24mm and 30mm buttons, Sanwa or Seimitsu
    Post edited by jopamo on
  • LabanLaban KOF98 Player Joined: Posts: 2,558
    @armi0024 Sorry I didn't swing by the shop at EVO. Too many things and too many events happened throughout the weekend. I heard that you may have put in the order for 15 lbs. springs. I'm ready to buy 10-20 of those when they hit the shelf. Hope to see you again soon at another event!
  • jopamojopamo Stuck in Silly-con Valley Joined: Posts: 1,186
    edited July 20
    15lb springs?! WTF?!
    vXlK93y.jpg

If I get super cut and handsome enough, I wouldn't mind being sponsored by Paradise and being their poster boy
  • VarmintBabyVarmintBaby Joined: Posts: 551
    Paradise,

I sent you guys an email earlier today about my order. The tracking shows it was delivered to a PO Box in MN instead of tracking info leading to my home in SoCal. What's going on? Can you please respond to my email? I tried calling you but no one answers. I'm not happy with my experience with Paradise so far. I can't even message you on Twitter. Not sure if you've blocked me at some point or what. Please reply. Thanks.
    "Play the game to learn not to win. Do this and winning will start to come all on its own." - some smart guy
  • armi0024armi0024 Dash Cancel Expert, paradisearcadeshop.com Joined: Posts: 1,826
    @VarmintBaby we don't have anyone blocked on Twitter, but you can usually only send dm messages if you mutually follow each other.
    I don't have any emails from Varmintbaby, can you give me some more information to go by, email, order number, or other information.
    www.paradisearcadeshop.com Sanwa, Seimitsu and a ton of custom parts
    2015 Tech Talk Store of the Year and Product of the Year, OBS-MX buttons
    2014 Tech Talk Stick Mod of the Year, LVT3 TE2
    2013 Tech Talk Store of the Year and Product of the Year, Kaimana Led Controller
    @armi0024 I sent you a DM on here.
    "Play the game to learn not to win. Do this and winning will start to come all on its own." - some smart guy
    Also posted in Kaimana thread but since this is a paradise product and there's no detailed instructions on it ANYWHERE.

So I'm installing the Paradise Kaimana mini into a Panzer fight stick 3 hitbox with brook UFB. I followed the directions on the paradise Youtube video but the stick won't power up with the Kaimana board in it. I got it to power up once by hooking up the micro USB to the Kaimana and everything came on but some buttons weren't working. Like options and 1K. What am I doing wrong? Please see the screenshots below for how I have it hooked up. Thanks for your help in advance.
    hrde9g.jpg
    bjcu4z.jpg

Edit: Also, when it does power up with the micro USB in it, and I try to upload the code, it says "cannot set state for \\Com3" or something to that effect. What gives? I used the Hitbox code generator.
  • DirrtyPopDirrtyPop Joined: Posts: 204
    Will there be any 1.5 lb springs in stock soon?
    Also posted in Kaimana thread but since this is a paradise product and there's no detailed instructions on it ANYWHERE.
    snip

Edit: Also, when it does power up with the micro USB in it, and I try to upload the code, it says "cannot set state for \\Com3" or something to that effect. What gives? I used the Hitbox code generator.
    Sent you some questions in the Kaimana thread, you can search for information on the Kaimana Here
    I mod so you can play!
    The Man @ MightyJRMods- PM me for fixes and mods in the USA www.mightyjrmods.com
    edited August 6
    @armi0024 @JRDIBBS I'm done with this Kaimana mini. The one you sent me is defective. I've been dealing with it since I got it. Every so often, a different button will stop working. I've test it with a different Brook UFB and that's not the problem. Also when I remove the Kaimana and plug the Brook directly into the EZ Build PCB, the button that was just not working works fine. Every time I dick around with it and think I've fixed it but then a day later a different button is messing up. How do I get a replacement? I'll gladly send this one back to you. I'm gonna email sales@paradisearcadeshop with this same message as well. Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, it looks like it may have been the "dumb" EZ Build PCB causing the issue. I installed it into my TE2 and everything is working fine. I'll keep you posted.
    Post edited by VarmintBaby on
    @armi0024 @JRDIBBS I'm done with this Kaimana mini. The one you sent me is defective. I've been dealing with it since I got it. Every so often, a different button will stop working. I've test it with a different Brook UFB and that's not the problem. Also when I remove the Kaimana and plug the Brook directly into the EZ Build PCB, the button that was just not working works fine. Every time I dick around with it and think I've fixed it but then a day later a different button is messing up. How do I get a replacement? I'll gladly send this one back to you. I'm gonna email sales@paradisearcadeshop with this same message as well. Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, it looks like it may have been the "dumb" EZ Build PCB causing the issue. I installed it into my TE2 and everything is working fine. I'll keep you posted.

Could it be the 20 pin cable that connects the pcbs? If it works when you plug it directly to the panzers button pcb then it's that.
    I mod so you can play!
  • DEZALBDEZALB "Yamazaki Nigari" Joined: Posts: 600
    I have heard ppl say that you guys should be restocking the Undamned DB15 decoders this week. Is this true?
    Thanks
  • carpedrocarpedro Joined: Posts: 4
    edited August 14
    just made a write up on reddit r/fightsticks a tutorial on how to install the kaimana mini in the razer panthera first write up as far as i could tell. so check it out!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/fightsticks/comments/6tjfb9/tutorial_for_razer_panthera_kaimana_led_mod/
  • Nobus3r1Nobus3r1 #RiseUp? Joined: Posts: 5,281
    @armi0024 @SusanInParadise Any updates on silencing pads? Both in 30mm and 24mm.
    House of Bane
    ID: 8V596
    carpedro wrote: »
    just made a write up on reddit r/fightsticks a tutorial on how to install the kaimana mini in the razer panthera first write up as far as i could tell. so check it out!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/fightsticks/comments/6tjfb9/tutorial_for_razer_panthera_kaimana_led_mod/

@carpedro Good stuff dude.
    carpedro wrote: »

Looking good!
    I mod so you can play!
  • DJ DivineDJ Divine Cream Puff King of Wu-Kang Clan Joined: Posts: 1,005
    I recently purchased some 24mm silencing pads from you guys -- it is either

1) too thick, or
    2) the center cutout size is too small

My Sanwa 24mm buttons were not registering more than 50% of the time, especially when rapid inputs like dashes were performed (I built a hitbox), and the feel of button press became really dull (this is presumably due to the thickness).

I took them out and looked at them more closely, but it's not like they had an additional layer I neglected to peel off or something. What could've gone wrong? I'll try to make a bigger cut of the center to see if it works out... But I'm not sure.
    not "devine"
  • AbevAbev Jack of no trades, master of none. Joined: Posts: 25
    DJ Divine wrote: »
    I recently purchased some 24mm silencing pads from you guys -- it is either

1) too thick, or
    2) the center cutout size is too small

My Sanwa 24mm buttons were not registering more than 50% of the time, especially when rapid inputs like dashes were performed (I built a hitbox), and the feel of button press became really dull (this is presumably due to the thickness).

I took them out and looked at them more closely, but it's not like they had an additional layer I neglected to peel off or something. What could've gone wrong? I'll try to make a bigger cut of the center to see if it works out... But I'm not sure.

Had the same issue with my Hitbox. I'm under the assumption that it's just too thick of padding to efficiently input button commands.
  • DAyalaDAyala Joined: Posts: 53
    Is the Infiltration lever sold out yet or can you still pre-order it?
  • DJ DivineDJ Divine Cream Puff King of Wu-Kang Clan Joined: Posts: 1,005
    Abev wrote: »
    Had the same issue with my Hitbox. I'm under the assumption that it's just too thick of padding to efficiently input button commands.

I checked my order today and it was for "OBSFS 24mm silencing thick pads", which are apparently different from "OBSFS 24mm silencing pads". I wonder if it was an inventory hiccup, but I don't remember ordering "thick" pads at all. I ordered again for the non-thick pads -- hopefully these will work.
    not "devine"
  • trinifella1trinifella1 Joined: Posts: 326
    Any idea when Kaimana minis would be back in stock? I would like to order a pair along with the kit.

Also, any update on the new LED board you mentioned you were working a few months ago?

Thanks sir!
    "Foolish Worm"
    15 lb. springs when please???????????????????????????
  • zerofxizerofxi thug probe! Joined: Posts: 539
    @armi0024 hello, are your Sanwa OBS-MX going to be restocked or are they discontinued?
  • BubbledotjpgBubbledotjpg Joined: Posts: 255
    I remember seeing a dual mod setup from the PS3/PS4 brook board to the PS360+ did that ever end up happening?
  • cacakingcacaking Registered SexyBeast Joined: Posts: 115
    Are the metal panels on the exc samurai cases replaceable?
    Isn't paradise working on OBSMX 24mm buttons? I thought I saw a prototype you were showing on twitter or somewhere. Please let us know the eta on those. Thanks.
  • TINPOwww4545wwwwTINPOwww4545wwww Nikogel360 Joined: Posts: 7
    When LVT3_setup_20170128 is executed,
    "Paradise LVT 3 Setup Software Update Available"
    displayed and setting can not be done.

I hope that I update again.
    Shiryl@Nikogel360
  • BartStationBartStation Only 1 shade of Grey. Joined: Posts: 2,264
    @armi0024 Im assuming the fightstick cases are all premade. But I'll ask anyway, I'd there an option for a 6 button configuration?
    Wu-Tang taught me 3 things: protect my neck, watch my step, and they ain't nothing to F with.
    SRKSale / TWITCH