Paradise Arcade Shop, LED Joysticks, Buttons, Mods and more

1114115116117118120»

Comments

• DAyalaDAyala Joined: Posts: 67
    edited January 27
    I just bought the LS-56 Spring but I am not sure what the LBF is for it? Im trying to get to around 1.75 lbs since the 1.5 is a little too loose and the 2lb is just a tad too tight so the 1.75 should be great for my batt top setup. Its for a JLF/Hori Stick.
  • KingeptaconKingeptacon Joined: Posts: 2
    edited January 29
    When LVT3_setup_20170128 is executed,
    "Paradise LVT 3 Setup Software Update Available"
    displayed and setting can not be done.

I hope that I update again.

Don't get your hopes up. These people sell a $125 product knowing damn well that the software will not work every time Windows 10 updates which is about 75% of the time. It's dishonest, disgusting and really, they're amateurs. It's hilarious. Maybe you shouldn't sell something ridiculously overpriced when it doesn't work. Just a thought.
    Post edited by Kingeptacon on
  • ykdykd Joined: Posts: 124
    You guys should check out @butteroj and his breakdown of the magenta software:
    Hopefully the PAS team can get on here to show it off more !
  • VarmintBabyVarmintBaby Joined: Posts: 686
    edited February 9
    When LVT3_setup_20170128 is executed,
    "Paradise LVT 3 Setup Software Update Available"
    displayed and setting can not be done.

I hope that I update again.

Don't get your hopes up. These people sell a $125 product knowing damn well that the software will not work every time Windows 10 updates which is about 75% of the time. It's dishonest, disgusting and really, they're amateurs. It's hilarious. Maybe you shouldn't sell something ridiculously overpriced when it doesn't work. Just a thought.

@Kingeptacon Wait what are you talking about? The LVT boards don't work out of the box? or Just on Windows 10? Do they offer refunds for this?
    "Play the game to learn not to win. Do this and winning will start to come all on its own." - some smart guy