Paradise Arcade Shop, LED Joysticks, Buttons, Mods and more

Comments

• armi0024armi0024 Dash Cancel Expert, paradisearcadeshop.com Joined: Posts: 1,826
    Dark ==> Just took pictures of the slip rings and will be posting them shortly, actually... we wanted to launch them with a build of our first RGB Joystick :) It won't be production but these work perfectly for building one!

Nerrage==> NICE!!!

BlueNINE==> The chocolate can be consumed or as a bribe to a significant other, when we started doing classics we figured the guys wives would be much happier when something came for them too!

Muffman==> Funny you should ask, I happen to have 30mm, 40mm, and 45mm ball tops on order :) All bubbles for you, so you better have a larger purchase! ;)

Everyone should check out the new Uila S Flashes. These should launch in the next week, this was a joint project with Focus Attack. (The S stands for Seimitsu, the Flash.... well check it out)
    www.paradisearcadeshop.com Sanwa, Seimitsu and a ton of custom parts
    2015 Tech Talk Store of the Year and Product of the Year, OBS-MX buttons
    2014 Tech Talk Stick Mod of the Year, LVT3 TE2
    2013 Tech Talk Store of the Year and Product of the Year, Kaimana Led Controller
  • jdm714jdm714 Blue Blue Glass Moon Joined: Posts: 12,832
    I flash my white!
    J&J SoCal Modding: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/113434/
    Visit J&J SoCal Modding's Blog for review of new Arcade Parts: http://jjsocalmodding.blogspot.com
  • MuffmanMuffman VIVA LA REVOLUCION DE LOS SEIS BOTONES!!! Joined: Posts: 500
    Stoked about the restock of 45mm bubble tops. I'm down for prob 4, a couple more if there a color options like red and clear. Was surprised to see the blue 45mm bubble tops was listed in your best sellers. Rarely see anyone using them on SRK and other sites. The new leds look cool too! Would be awesome if you guys started making some clear plungers one day to go along with them for Seimitsus, like Rollie makes for his buttons.
  • armi0024armi0024 Dash Cancel Expert, paradisearcadeshop.com Joined: Posts: 1,826
    :) The only problem with clear plungers is the light would be blinding coming up through them.... Plus I think you would have to make your own mold, Seimitsu and Sanwa have a reputation for not really working with vendors... But who knows, sometimes dreams come true.
    2013 Tech Talk Store of the Year and Product of the Year, Kaimana Led Controller
  • ihiryuihiryu Diet Balrog Player !KTB-BC! Joined: Posts: 3,495
    I can vouch for Paradise, Susan has always been a great help, the KTB guys (Killeen, TX) order strictly from them!

Heck, for our next tournament Central Texas Brawl III, we're giving away three modded TE's with all parts from Paradise Arcade!

The Hollow shafts are great and an awesome, awesome alternative of doing it yourself
    "Go f*** yourself." MGX Dudders
    Been playing with my Uila S Flash.
    It is fun.
    Visit J&J SoCal Modding's Blog for review of new Arcade Parts: http://jjsocalmodding.blogspot.com
    Been playing with my Uila S Flash.
    It is fun.
  • HoopsHoops Joined: Posts: 58
    Paradise Arcade Shop is a one stop shopping dream for arcade and stick builders. If you haven't strolled through their extensive inventory I would recommend doing so. Their service is great, they communicate and best of all they listen to their customers. Highly recommended.
  • MauiWowie75MauiWowie75 Joined: Posts: 63
    Hey Do you guys do mods as well? I was looking for someone reputable in the state to mod my stick for awhile now.
  • 32teeth32teeth Joined: Posts: 909
    when is the site back up?
    BACK!!!! something got corrupted and we decided to upgrade the site quickly.
    Maui- No we don't, James at JammanationX might actually do some stick mods and is a great guy.
    Hoops-Thanks!

Keep your eyes on the site guys, we are going to be revamping it and adding many new items! Thank you again for all the support.

32teeth, we are just waiting for Jaleel to finalize the order and we'll have those new Sparky's !
    Ahhhh well I'll be keeping an eye out on your stuff. I know itll probly take only 1 for shipping day if theres anything I order.
    I just ordered from ya! Gonna try out an LS-32-01 on my TE, Finally trying out different joysticks.
    Mahaloz!
  • RoboKrikitRoboKrikit nuclear Joined: Posts: 1,943
    If anyone tries the Zippy LS-32 knockoffs, please post your thoughts.
    MauiWowie, THANKS!

RoboKrikit, they aren't the same, If the LS-32's are a Porsche the Zippyy's are a nice Toyota. They aren't bad, but the feel is not quite the LS-32. So why both? Well for classics the Zippys are really nice, good feel, nice 4 way action and about 1/2 the cost of the Seimitsu. Both Toyotas and Porsches have their place, it's just what you are looking for, and it's all about avoiding the Yugo's :)
  • JebitronJebitron Hermit Joined: Posts: 138
    I did a mod on your Zippy 20gm arcade pushbutton micro switch's and am using them for my JLF arcade stick. There was a ton of play in them so I took 3 tiny squares of electrical tape and stacked them on the bottom side of the switches that stick out and walla! No play. Using them in my JLF gets rid of almost all the noise. It's so smooth that I can't even tell they're in there sometimes. This, combined with an LS-33 spring gives me a floating sensation in the stick. I have VERY weak hands so this helps a lot! I absolutely LOVE those 20gm Zippy's. The mod has worked for about a month now and after inspecting the switch's today, I see almost no wear on the tape. But I replaced the tape anyway. By the way, Have you heard of the 10gm Tonelock micro switches? Those are even lighter than the Zippy's. You should look them up. Pelican used to use a crappy kind in their older PS2 version of their universal sticks and those had to be near over 100gm's of force or harder. I'll be using your Zippy's to replace all my Happ button switches. Can't wait to try them out when I can order some more! I've made 2 orders with you and was happy with both. Thanks for the great service and fast shipping!
    There is no such thing as Existence but Existence it's self.
    Jebitron, thanks for the props, not sure where you are talking about the play, shoot me a picture by email.

If you want something really nice on the Happ buttons, they aren't cheap, but check out the leaf switches on the site, super low resistance to activate! http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/en/36-rollie-leaf-switch-for-pushbutton.html
  • 32teeth32teeth Joined: Posts: 909
    where can i find the different versions of the UILA on your site?
    I have to post things to sell them... shootz :)
    I wanted to make sure Focusattack had them in hand before we put them up, I'll contact Jaleel today and see what the scoop is. We are pretty stoked about them, now if we only knew someone who built controllers that could add an extra set of pins for the flash :)
  • SudiSudi Joined: Posts: 17
    Hey just got a qanba q4 and was thinkin about dbz theme for it ne1 kno where i can get buttons like dragon balls with stars on them
  • JebitronJebitron Hermit Joined: Posts: 138
    Jebitron, thanks for the props, not sure where you are talking about the play, shoot me a picture by email.

If you want something really nice on the Happ buttons, they aren't cheap, but check out the leaf switches on the site, super low resistance to activate! http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/en/36-rollie-leaf-switch-for-pushbutton.html

When I get around to ordering those Zippy's for my happ buttons or if I build another custom JLF sooner, I'll show you what I mean. It's actually not that much play at all. I'm just a bit perfection happy. lol
    There is no such thing as Existence but Existence it's self.
    Got my order in super quick, 1 day only :)
    Looks like I'll be ordering arcade parts at this place from now on.

BTW: Nice touch with the Hawaiian Kisses.
  • CUTWESTCUTWEST There is no rivalry. =( Joined: Posts: 1,779
    While on the subject regarding the Zippy LS-32 knockoffs, Do they have the same "Pivot" problems as the Semitsu LS-32s?
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,927
    If anyone tries the Zippy LS-32 knockoffs, please post your thoughts.
    I believe rtgz has used a zippy in his pin ball stick.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
    Now come on guys, can you use the proper spelling of Zippyy :) Just like my name, Bryan, always having the "Y" left off...

I'm just messing around, on a serious note, I truly feel that joysticks are like speakers. They are all about personal preference, which is tough because with mail order it's hard to just "test" something out. However, the Zippyy joysticks are only about 13 and change to ship without ball tops. If you order buttons with them, we should be able to get it all in a flat rate shipping envelope. If it's for a one off thing, then it might not be worth it, but if you are looking for a less expensive alternative that you'll be using a few times, I would suggest you just give it a try.
  • g0ldenchild562g0ldenchild562 Joined: Posts: 136
    just ordered LS 32-01. How long will it take to deliver to California>?
    Thanks for the order!!! Most orders taken 1-2 days to pack, shipping is all priority, to Cali that's 2-3....
    Mahalo,
    Bryan
  • elgueaelguea Joined: Posts: 32
    hi i placed an order early Monday morning for a joystick pcb for a sanwa joystick and the staus still hasnt changed wondering if there's a problem with a payment or anything order number is 001773
    Sorry, I thought Susan wrote, we moved our stock around and couldn't find the boards where they were supposed to be. I believe it shipped today but will double check
  • SvenuserSvenuser I main girls <3 Joined: Posts: 159
    I got my hollow JLF shaft in a little while ago, and I was EXTREMELY pleased to see the little gift that was included. I love chocolate covered macadamia nuts, so much. Thank you <3
    XBL: Loli haet Xbax
    PSN: StevenLuvsBeavin
  • narsnars Your local Gunta Hunta. Joined: Posts: 289
    I lilive in Hawaii. If I order can I just pick it up?? I'm on oahu
    Yes we do offer some pick up options, just hit Susan up at sales@paradisearcadeshop.com
    I got my hollow JLF shaft in a little while ago, and I was EXTREMELY pleased to see the little gift that was included. I love chocolate covered macadamia nuts, so much. Thank you <3

Glad you enjoyed, we like to say there is "Aloha" in every box! It can also be used as a bribe for the significant other if you have someone you need to justify buying parts too... "Honey, look, I ordered from here because they send chocolate for you!"

:)
  • SvenuserSvenuser I main girls <3 Joined: Posts: 159
    Glad you enjoyed, we like to say there is "Aloha" in every box! It can also be used as a bribe for the significant other if you have someone you need to justify buying parts too... "Honey, look, I ordered from here because they send chocolate for you!"

:)

Haha great stuff! I can feel the aloha, little things like that will definitely keep me coming back in the future :D
    XBL: Loli haet Xbax
    PSN: StevenLuvsBeavin
  • MuffmanMuffman VIVA LA REVOLUCION DE LOS SEIS BOTONES!!! Joined: Posts: 500
    Happy customer bump!!! :D
    Just placed another order with ParadiseArcade. Bryan and Susan are super nice, helpful, and great at answering questions. You always feel warm and fuzzy after placing an order cause of the whole family run vibe, all the Hawaiian talk, and the cherry on top... they give you yummy chocolate with your order. They also have hands down the largest inventory of ball tops, including their own in house ones only they have, and also their import line up which is my fav. Great price, and seamless. I replaced all my Seimitsu bubble ball tops with their import ball tops cause seamless is where it is at. They also have hands down the best size options. From 45mm all the way down to 30mm!!! I personally heart their 45mm import bubble tops and my kung fu 'eagle claw' grip can't get enough of them! They also have many products that you can only find at their site. If you haven't already, check em out!! ;)
  • ihiryuihiryu Diet Balrog Player !KTB-BC! Joined: Posts: 3,495
    Just sent you a PM Bryan
    "Go f*** yourself." MGX Dudders
  • narsnars Your local Gunta Hunta. Joined: Posts: 289
    Yes we do offer some pick up options, just hit Susan up at sales@paradisearcadeshop.com

Mahalo man. I'll be sure to send out an email soon.
  • DaRabidDuckieDaRabidDuckie Happiest. Duck. Ever. Joined: Posts: 9,870 mod
    Yo, I'm sending you some business. If a guy in Tennessee orders some stick shafts and has them sent to Oxford, MS, it's him. ;)
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

• dClutZdClutZ Joined: Posts: 4
    Finally prettied up my stick. All the buttons sticks and electronics are from Paradise Arcade Shop.

web.jpg?ver=13179457970001
    Thanks for all the support guys, it's very much appreciated!!!
    We just added JLF hollow shafts in long and short to the site, as well as hollow shafts for IL Eurosticks and Compacts (similar to Happ Competition and Supers)