Paradise Arcade Shop, LED Joysticks, Buttons, Mods and more

Comments

• armi0024armi0024 Joined: Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BACK!!!! something got corrupted and we decided to upgrade the site quickly.
    Maui- No we don't, James at JammanationX might actually do some stick mods and is a great guy.
    Hoops-Thanks!

Keep your eyes on the site guys, we are going to be revamping it and adding many new items! Thank you again for all the support.

32teeth, we are just waiting for Jaleel to finalize the order and we'll have those new Sparky's !
    www.paradisearcadeshop.com Sanwa, Seimitsu and a ton of custom parts
    2013 Tech Talk Company of the Year and 2013 Tech Talk Product of the Year, the Kaimana LED Controller
  • MauiWowie75MauiWowie75 Joined: Posts: 63
    Ahhhh well I'll be keeping an eye out on your stuff. I know itll probly take only 1 for shipping day if theres anything I order.
    I just ordered from ya! Gonna try out an LS-32-01 on my TE, Finally trying out different joysticks.
    Mahaloz!
  • RoboKrikitRoboKrikit nuclear Joined: Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭
    If anyone tries the Zippy LS-32 knockoffs, please post your thoughts.
    MauiWowie, THANKS!

RoboKrikit, they aren't the same, If the LS-32's are a Porsche the Zippyy's are a nice Toyota. They aren't bad, but the feel is not quite the LS-32. So why both? Well for classics the Zippys are really nice, good feel, nice 4 way action and about 1/2 the cost of the Seimitsu. Both Toyotas and Porsches have their place, it's just what you are looking for, and it's all about avoiding the Yugo's :)
    2013 Tech Talk Company of the Year and 2013 Tech Talk Product of the Year, the Kaimana LED Controller
  • JebitronJebitron Hermit Joined: Posts: 123
    I did a mod on your Zippy 20gm arcade pushbutton micro switch's and am using them for my JLF arcade stick. There was a ton of play in them so I took 3 tiny squares of electrical tape and stacked them on the bottom side of the switches that stick out and walla! No play. Using them in my JLF gets rid of almost all the noise. It's so smooth that I can't even tell they're in there sometimes. This, combined with an LS-33 spring gives me a floating sensation in the stick. I have VERY weak hands so this helps a lot! I absolutely LOVE those 20gm Zippy's. The mod has worked for about a month now and after inspecting the switch's today, I see almost no wear on the tape. But I replaced the tape anyway. By the way, Have you heard of the 10gm Tonelock micro switches? Those are even lighter than the Zippy's. You should look them up. Pelican used to use a crappy kind in their older PS2 version of their universal sticks and those had to be near over 100gm's of force or harder. I'll be using your Zippy's to replace all my Happ button switches. Can't wait to try them out when I can order some more! I've made 2 orders with you and was happy with both. Thanks for the great service and fast shipping!
    There is no such thing as Existence but Existence it's self.
    Jebitron, thanks for the props, not sure where you are talking about the play, shoot me a picture by email.

If you want something really nice on the Happ buttons, they aren't cheap, but check out the leaf switches on the site, super low resistance to activate! http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/en/36-rollie-leaf-switch-for-pushbutton.html
  • 32teeth32teeth Joined: Posts: 831
    where can i find the different versions of the UILA on your site?
    Sparky Jr - Sparky Jr is a programmable RGB LED mod companion light up activation controller for arcade pushbuttons on gaming fightsticks.
    I have to post things to sell them... shootz :)
    I wanted to make sure Focusattack had them in hand before we put them up, I'll contact Jaleel today and see what the scoop is. We are pretty stoked about them, now if we only knew someone who built controllers that could add an extra set of pins for the flash :)
  • SudiSudi Joined: Posts: 17
    Hey just got a qanba q4 and was thinkin about dbz theme for it ne1 kno where i can get buttons like dragon balls with stars on them
  • JebitronJebitron Hermit Joined: Posts: 123
    Jebitron, thanks for the props, not sure where you are talking about the play, shoot me a picture by email.

If you want something really nice on the Happ buttons, they aren't cheap, but check out the leaf switches on the site, super low resistance to activate! http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/en/36-rollie-leaf-switch-for-pushbutton.html

When I get around to ordering those Zippy's for my happ buttons or if I build another custom JLF sooner, I'll show you what I mean. It's actually not that much play at all. I'm just a bit perfection happy. lol
    There is no such thing as Existence but Existence it's self.
    Got my order in super quick, 1 day only :)
    Looks like I'll be ordering arcade parts at this place from now on.

BTW: Nice touch with the Hawaiian Kisses.
  • CUTWESTCUTWEST IMM'A....BAAAAST! Ya' Mirin'? Joined: Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭
    While on the subject regarding the Zippy LS-32 knockoffs, Do they have the same "Pivot" problems as the Semitsu LS-32s?
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 10,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone tries the Zippy LS-32 knockoffs, please post your thoughts.
    I believe rtgz has used a zippy in his pin ball stick.
    You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.
    there is a unwritten rule that every Full Moon some clueless poster has to stumble into this forum and tout their own perception as hard fact.
    Now come on guys, can you use the proper spelling of Zippyy :) Just like my name, Bryan, always having the "Y" left off...

I'm just messing around, on a serious note, I truly feel that joysticks are like speakers. They are all about personal preference, which is tough because with mail order it's hard to just "test" something out. However, the Zippyy joysticks are only about 13 and change to ship without ball tops. If you order buttons with them, we should be able to get it all in a flat rate shipping envelope. If it's for a one off thing, then it might not be worth it, but if you are looking for a less expensive alternative that you'll be using a few times, I would suggest you just give it a try.
  • g0ldenchild562g0ldenchild562 Joined: Posts: 116
    just ordered LS 32-01. How long will it take to deliver to California>?
    Thanks for the order!!! Most orders taken 1-2 days to pack, shipping is all priority, to Cali that's 2-3....
    Mahalo,
    Bryan
  • elgueaelguea Joined: Posts: 32
    hi i placed an order early Monday morning for a joystick pcb for a sanwa joystick and the staus still hasnt changed wondering if there's a problem with a payment or anything order number is [SIZE=11px]001773[/SIZE]
    Sorry, I thought Susan wrote, we moved our stock around and couldn't find the boards where they were supposed to be. I believe it shipped today but will double check
  • SvenuserSvenuser I main girls <3 Joined: Posts: 159
    I got my hollow JLF shaft in a little while ago, and I was EXTREMELY pleased to see the little gift that was included. I love chocolate covered macadamia nuts, so much. Thank you <3
    XBL: Loli haet Xbax
    PSN: StevenLuvsBeavin
  • narsnars Your local Gunta Hunta. Joined: Posts: 288
    I lilive in Hawaii. If I order can I just pick it up?? I'm on oahu
    Yes we do offer some pick up options, just hit Susan up at sales@paradisearcadeshop.com
    I got my hollow JLF shaft in a little while ago, and I was EXTREMELY pleased to see the little gift that was included. I love chocolate covered macadamia nuts, so much. Thank you <3

Glad you enjoyed, we like to say there is "Aloha" in every box! It can also be used as a bribe for the significant other if you have someone you need to justify buying parts too... "Honey, look, I ordered from here because they send chocolate for you!"

:)
    Glad you enjoyed, we like to say there is "Aloha" in every box! It can also be used as a bribe for the significant other if you have someone you need to justify buying parts too... "Honey, look, I ordered from here because they send chocolate for you!"

:)

Haha great stuff! I can feel the aloha, little things like that will definitely keep me coming back in the future :D
  • MuffmanMuffman VIVA LA REVOLUCION DE LOS SEIS BOTONES!!! Joined: Posts: 500
    Happy customer bump!!! :D
    Just placed another order with ParadiseArcade. Bryan and Susan are super nice, helpful, and great at answering questions. You always feel warm and fuzzy after placing an order cause of the whole family run vibe, all the Hawaiian talk, and the cherry on top... they give you yummy chocolate with your order. They also have hands down the largest inventory of ball tops, including their own in house ones only they have, and also their import line up which is my fav. Great price, and seamless. I replaced all my Seimitsu bubble ball tops with their import ball tops cause seamless is where it is at. They also have hands down the best size options. From 45mm all the way down to 30mm!!! I personally heart their 45mm import bubble tops and my kung fu 'eagle claw' grip can't get enough of them! They also have many products that you can only find at their site. If you haven't already, check em out!! ;)
  • ihiryuihiryu Diet Balrog Player !KTB-BC! Joined: Posts: 3,486
    Just sent you a PM Bryan
    "Go f*** yourself." MGX Dudders
  • narsnars Your local Gunta Hunta. Joined: Posts: 288
    Yes we do offer some pick up options, just hit Susan up at sales@paradisearcadeshop.com

Mahalo man. I'll be sure to send out an email soon.
  • DaRabidDuckieDaRabidDuckie Happiest. Duck. Ever. Joined: Posts: 9,735 mod
    Yo, I'm sending you some business. If a guy in Tennessee orders some stick shafts and has them sent to Oxford, MS, it's him. ;)
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

• dClutZdClutZ Joined: Posts: 4
    Finally prettied up my stick. All the buttons sticks and electronics are from Paradise Arcade Shop.

web.jpg?ver=13179457970001
    Thanks for all the support guys, it's very much appreciated!!!
    We just added JLF hollow shafts in long and short to the site, as well as hollow shafts for IL Eurosticks and Compacts (similar to Happ Competition and Supers)
  • Zombie4uZombie4u Member Joined: Posts: 108
    I just ordered some IL buttons, an IL Stick and a pile of 75 Gram Cherry switches. I really like how your site shows the prices, including the shipping cost as I build my order in real time!
  • KnoxximusKnoxximus Joined: Posts: 34
    Hey braddah!...old school Makakilo Boy here. :)

Do you still have the pearl tops that you mentioned in the OP? I scanned your site for them and I came up empty. If so, could you show a pic with it lit up with a yellow LED? Also, are your led sticks JLF-8Y's? If not, are they the same form factor? Trying to get my parts together for a Kraylix I ordered...thanks!
  • GeorgeCGeorgeC Joined: Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I see that Paradise Shop stocks a lot of the Seimitsu hardware that I like to buy.
    Questions --
    1) Are you going to carry the new LS-58-01 joystick? Both versions -- clear and solid shaft?
    2) I don't see Seimitsu SS Mounting plates available as individual parts to buy on your site. Unfortunately, Seimitsu has this habit of making LS-40's with a mounting plate that isn't useful for Mad Catz TE's and the Hori HRAP's. Would you carry SS Mounting plates or is that something to special order or buy elsewhere?
    3) Any plans for Paradise Shop to carry the new clear (24mm and 30mm) Sanwa pushbuttons?

4) How much could an order of say two joysticks (LS-40-01's) and 6-12 pushbuttons (Skeleton PS-14-K's) run shipping wise to the Midwest US? I'm in the Columbus area of Ohio. I'll give a generic zip code since I don't want to give out my address zip in public. The test zip (valid, for OSU) is 43210.

Thanks in advance for answers and advice!
  • luan87usluan87us Joined: Posts: 1,161
    Just ordered some Sanway Red/Black buttons and a red sanwa balltop from you guys couple days ago. Hopefully I'll get it soon. I live all the way in Utah. Dual modding my stick and can't finish it until I get the buttons.
    "YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BEAT MY BISON."
  • pzlatepzlate When's Breakers Joined: Posts: 837 ✭✭✭
    Sanway is my favorite button manufacturer. :)
  • LittleJimmy1983LittleJimmy1983 Macho Madness Joined: Posts: 776
    Just ordered two LS-32-01s. Not sure why I didn't know about this place sooner.
    ABACABB.
    Yay paradise arcade! Hey so I got some ulia LEDs a while ago and I haven't gotten around to using them yet, but I was wondering if there was a wiring guide around anywhere?
  • BlakeBlake Best in the world at everything I do Joined: Posts: 29
    Hi i order 6 white and 2 red seimitsu clear buttons(ps-14-K 30mm) and a red seimitsu bubbletop on Nov 2nd and its still on payment accepted, just wondering if my order is okay.
    My order number is [SIZE=11px]002051[/SIZE]
    UMVC3: C.Viper/Dante/Nova
    BBCEX: Main-Litchi/ Subs-Noel/Makoto/Relius
    SSF4AE: Juri/Makoto
    SCV: Main-Leixia/ Subs-Hilde/Viola
    lol ignore my last post, just shipped today :P
  • LittleJimmy1983LittleJimmy1983 Macho Madness Joined: Posts: 776
    Is there any way on the website to find out when your order ships? Or do you get a notification e-mail when your order ships?
    ABACABB.
    Is there any way on the website to find out when your order ships? Or do you get a notification e-mail when your order ships?
    You'll get an email notification when your items are shipped. Or at least for me I did.

Anyway, how long does it take something to be shipped from Hawaii to Utah? My order was shipped on 11/2 and it's been about 5 business days from that and the USPS tracking still at "Electronic Shipping Notification Received". It doesn't give me any Estimate delivery date at all. I wish you guys use UPS. USPS sucks with tracking info.
  • WarlockDLXWarlockDLX Joined: Posts: 291
    If you get clear ones in I would def buy one! And if you could get a red one I would even pay extra for it! I want to switch to 45mm balltops on all my sticks and have a red themed resident evil stick that I would kill to have a red 45mm bubbletop on.

Please don't make me ugly up my stick with a clear or blue bubbletop. = [ hahah

That is one badass piece of artwork. love the RES series :)
    PS3
    SSF4AE
    Akuma/Juri
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 10,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bryan, you should include the Link of your store in your signature.
    You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.
    there is a unwritten rule that every Full Moon some clueless poster has to stumble into this forum and tout their own perception as hard fact.
    Got my order today. Thanks for the chocolate =p
  • SolderSolder Aspires for Mid-Tier Joined: Posts: 1,339
    Is there a separate shaft cover for the extended hollow JLF model? Is it included?
    XBL: Girls N Corpses

Canada Cup 2011- 8/95 Never Forget
    just received my order, thanks guys and good chocolate , was worth the extra wait :)
  • jaquiojaquio Joined: Posts: 205
    How long a order (in-stock product) takes to be shipped?

thanks
  • Lonely RavenLonely Raven Joined: Posts: 19
    Great thread!

I stumbled into Paradise from Google Searching for screw in type buttons, and I really liked the looks of the dark blue Paradise balltop. So my first stick and button order ever goes through them.

I'm eagerly awaiting arrival of my parts, then I go on to prototyping and building my first hardwood stick!
  • 56K-56K- R.I.P. Phoenix Joined: Posts: 802
    Wow, I came across this store via a search for JLWs, as this is the only active store that still carries them. Then as I was about to buy a JLW, I curiously clicked around the site until I found the LS-32 upgrade kit. Lighter microswitches that dramatically reduce the clicking sound, it's like my dream mod! That sound annoys me to no end...So I had to pick that up :) plus a 15g sounds interesting, I'm currently using a Taeyoung Fanta, so this will be quite different!

the Emerald balltop looks too good to pass up, so I will get that too. Awesome store! great inventory.

pretty neat if I do say so myself :)
    (You know your modding obsession has gotten out of control when..) Everyone thinks you're a devil worshiper because you always talk non-stop about Imps and Cthulhu. -DaRabidDuckie
  • RiOT76RiOT76 Cool Cat Joined: Posts: 150
    Hey, I just got a LS-40-01 from here. Really great service and selection so far! Also, my Mom lives in Kona. The macadamia kisses are a nice bonus!

I originally got the joystick to mod a Hori EX2 case, but it doesn't fit unfortunately, even if I take the mounting off. Would you or anyone else know if I could make it fit with a different mounting plate, perhaps? Also, if I get it fitted, is the LS-40-01 a common ground PCB? I definitely don't want to return it because it's for sure the stick I want to use.

I also wanted a tighter spring so I got both a Sanwa JLW and Seimitsu LS56 spring but neither of them fit without being too tight. Is there perhaps an alternate tighter spring replacement for the LS-40-01 that would work, or a workaround to get one of the previously mentioned springs to fit? No big if not, just wondering.

Perhaps I should just scrap the EX2 altogether and just use it as a backup stick? I need to wait for a couple months or so before I can purchase a new case though.

Right now my EX2 has some cherry switches and Sanwa buttons in it, so it's a decent play until I can find something that works.

Edit: Nvm, just got an HRAP shell for a nice price right here on SRK! Just gotta sit and wait now. This EX2 case has been such the pain, lol.
    XBL Gamertag: RiOT76AD
    Lost out in space, you'll never lose me