Paradise Arcade Shop, LED Joysticks, Buttons, Mods and more

Comments

• el_Principeel_Principe EL CHAPO Jr. Joined: Posts: 135
    Thank you @SusanInParadise for letting me stop by and shop today. Can't wait for the storefront to officially open, you've got lots of potential customers here in MN!
  • FightGameGuruFightGameGuru Joined: Posts: 58
    Is the shop having issues with Paypal? Placed an order on the 9th Transaction ID: 9M0453265A075224X haven't got any info or order confirmation other then the "payment sent" email from Paypal. Placed another order earlier tonight Transaction ID: 3NR416275G245241E seem to have the same problem. Can @SusanInParadise or @armi0024 please PM me to sort this out? Thanks.
  • takitustakitus Joined: Posts: 5
    Is the shop having issues with Paypal? Placed an order on the 9th Transaction ID: 9M0453265A075224X haven't got any info or order confirmation other then the "payment sent" email from Paypal. Placed another order earlier tonight Transaction ID: 3NR416275G245241E seem to have the same problem. Can @SusanInParadise or @armi0024 please PM me to sort this out? Thanks.

Any orders made through paypal are experiencing issues due to some problems with paypal. apparently paypal wasnt sending the order confirmations back through to their site, so they werent getting notified of those sales. I spoke with susan earlier today about the same issue and she is working on them. You should probably send them an email if you want to make sure they see it. They probably dont check the forums as often.
  • FightGameGuruFightGameGuru Joined: Posts: 58
    @SusanInParadise Thanks for the update, I look forward to trying out the OBS-MX.
  • Nobus3r1Nobus3r1 #RiseUp? Joined: Posts: 5,226
    @armi0024 Congrats on the OBS-MX launch...any plans for a 24mm version?
    House of Bane
    ID: 8V596
  • jchenjchen Joined: Posts: 178
    edited October 2015
    @SusanInParadise @armi0024
    So I'm just going to send back the balltop tomorrow and Assume i will get refunded the Return shipping cost also. as in 6.00+whatever usps charges (my 2 emails were not responded to). i think its only fair
  • SusanInParadiseSusanInParadise Joined: Posts: 100
    @jchen as I mentioned in my email you can just keep the balltop and i'll refund you for the postage and the balltop. :)
  • jchenjchen Joined: Posts: 178
    @jchen as I mentioned in my email you can just keep the balltop and i'll refund you for the postage and the balltop. :)

ok, if that is convenient for you. On a side note, those little kahunas are great, im glad i chose them over the ones at focus attack. Thank you once again
  • NENDONENDO I will meditate and then destroy you. Joined: Posts: 3,346
    jchen wrote: »

ok, if that is convenient for you. On a side note, those little kahunas are great, im glad i chose them over the ones at focus attack. Thank you once again

I'm sure @Moonchilde (the Kahuna's daddy) will be glad to hear that. :)
  • takitustakitus Joined: Posts: 5
    one of our customers who is also a web developer

@SusanInParadise that was me ;P
    hope that ended up working for you guys

• MarLonLonMilkMarLonLonMilk Kid Canada. Joined: Posts: 2,346
    Would you guys happen to have button wire harnesses for the TE2? They're sold out on the Mad Catz site and I don't really know where to look.
    PSN & CFN: marlonlonmilk_
    NNID: MarLonLonMilk

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyaKeJSqQXVDwZCmU7av5CA
  • armi0024armi0024 Dash Cancel Expert, paradisearcadeshop.com Joined: Posts: 1,826
    [/s]
    Would you guys happen to have button wire harnesses for the TE2? They're sold out on the Mad Catz site and I don't really know where to look.

We don't but but we have all the pieces to built them... do you want the orignal colors or new ones...
    www.paradisearcadeshop.com Sanwa, Seimitsu and a ton of custom parts
    2015 Tech Talk Store of the Year and Product of the Year, OBS-MX buttons
    2014 Tech Talk Stick Mod of the Year, LVT3 TE2
    2013 Tech Talk Store of the Year and Product of the Year, Kaimana Led Controller
    armi0024 wrote: »
    [/s]

We don't but but we have all the pieces to built them... do you want the orignal colors or new ones...

The original colours would be awesome. I assume it would cost more as you're putting it together yourself?

Ez3eXjo.jpg

I know tape is probably not a good idea, but it's a temporary fix so that I don't miss out on the beta.

• armi0024armi0024 Dash Cancel Expert, paradisearcadeshop.com Joined: Posts: 1,826
    [/s]

The original colours would be awesome. I assume it would cost more as you're putting it together yourself?

Ez3eXjo.jpg

I know tape is probably not a good idea, but it's a temporary fix so that I don't miss out on the beta.
    Is it just those two connectors that are bad?
    2013 Tech Talk Store of the Year and Product of the Year, Kaimana Led Controller
    [/s]

Ez3eXjo.jpg

Is it just those two connectors that are bad?

It's actually just the black cables (X button). The orange cable is tape I forgot to remove.

• MoogleSaysKupoMoogleSaysKupo Joined: Posts: 18
    Finest_KO wrote: »
    Has anyone else tried to open up their LVT3 setup program? I try to open it, and it tells me to go to arcadeupgrades.com to download the update. I download it, and it tells me the same thing. This is kinda annoying, I just want to set my colored buttons. Anyone know what's going on?

@armi0024 Hey there, I'm having the exact same problem. :\
    Has anyone else tried to open up their LVT3 setup program? I try to open it, and it tells me to go to arcadeupgrades.com to download the update. I download it, and it tells me the same thing. This is kinda annoying, I just want to set my colored buttons. Anyone know what's going on?

Did you download the latest version?

@MarLonLonMilk you can fix it with this :) http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/110-qcd-wires/1380-black-wire-100-female-header-110-qdc.html 0.50, should replace that wire in your harness, or... just use this and recrimp: http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/electrical/1256-110-quick-disconnect-no-insulation.html?search_query=.110&results=272
    edited October 2015
    @SusanInParadise I downloaded the version of the setup program and drivers available on the arcade upgrades website.

@MarLonLonMilk you can fix it with this :) http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/110-qcd-wires/1380-black-wire-100-female-header-110-qdc.html 0.50, should replace that wire in your harness, or... just use this and recrimp: http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/electrical/1256-110-quick-disconnect-no-insulation.html?search_query=.110&results=272

Ordering both as soon as I get home tonight. Is there a trick to removing a cable from the button harness on a TE2 or is it fairly straightforward?

• JRDIBBSJRDIBBS Neighborhood Modder Joined: Posts: 459

Ordering both as soon as I get home tonight. Is there a trick to removing a cable from the button harness on a TE2 or is it fairly straightforward?

Nothing crazy, unplug on both ends and plug the new one in.
    I mod so you can play!
    Joysticks, buttons and PCBs, all at paradisearcade.com!
    The Man @ MightyJRMods- PM me for fixes and mods in the USA www.mightyjrmods.com
    Kaimana Guru, check out my GitHub for layouts, animations and more!
    Member of the Church of Dremel and the Cult of Hot Glue.
    No mod is finished until you wrangle that wiring!
  • NENDONENDO I will meditate and then destroy you. Joined: Posts: 3,346
    edited October 2015

There is a little locking tab on the quick disconnect. Press that and pull the terminal off of the microswitch.

@JRDIBBS - If I'm not mistaken, the harness has the standard TE2 disconnect terminal on the button side but the other side is a big JST connector. It will be slightly more complicated than simply unplugging it in that case. He will need to use an exacto knife or the like to release the wire from the JST plug.
    The black end is a .100 molex, but yes slightly move complicated, but barely :)

Good news boys... the click is back!!!! few small mods and our greens and blues are going clickity clackity with the best of them. The best part! still the shortest throw button in it's class!
  • VickoVicko Vegas Modder Extraordinaire! Joined: Posts: 2,829
    +1 for xacto knife
    SRK Tech Talk Member of the Year 2015
    Need a stick modded? I can dual mod, repair, and customize your stick or Hitbox for PS4/PS3/XB1/360

www.vickomods.com
    lol
    edited October 2015
    NENDO wrote: »

There is a little locking tab on the quick disconnect. Press that and pull the terminal off of the microswitch.

@JRDIBBS - If I'm not mistaken, the harness has the standard TE2 disconnect terminal on the button side but the other side is a big JST connector. It will be slightly more complicated than simply unplugging it in that case. He will need to use an exacto knife or the like to release the wire from the JST plug.
    The black end is a .100 molex, but yes slightly move complicated, but barely :)

Good news boys... the click is back!!!! few small mods and our greens and blues are going clickity clackity with the best of them. The best part! still the shortest throw button in it's class!

Now I'm scared lol.

EDIT: Going to save myself the trouble and scoop a few of these: http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/electrical/1256-110-quick-disconnect-no-insulation.html?search_query=.110&results=272

It comes opened up like the photo, right? So I simply just crimp it?

• JRDIBBSJRDIBBS Neighborhood Modder Joined: Posts: 459
    NENDO wrote: »

I see, I responded without checking the internals of the stick he mentioned so I apologize. So it would be just cutting/stripping the wire at the button and crimping a QCD if you have slack.

Now I'm scared lol.

EDIT: Going to save myself the trouble and scoop a few of these: http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/electrical/1256-110-quick-disconnect-no-insulation.html?search_query=.110&results=272

It comes opened up like the photo, right? So I simply just crimp it?

Yes, that would be it.

I mod so you can play!
    Joysticks, buttons and PCBs, all at paradisearcade.com!
    The Man @ MightyJRMods- PM me for fixes and mods in the USA www.mightyjrmods.com
    Kaimana Guru, check out my GitHub for layouts, animations and more!
    Member of the Church of Dremel and the Cult of Hot Glue.
    No mod is finished until you wrangle that wiring!
    Hmm, it's not accepting my postal code (ZIP code). The struggle continues.

edited October 2015
    @armi0024 @SusanInParadise Do I need to download a new version of the LVT3 setup program to make it work? The one I downloaded from the arcade upgrades website keeps telling me an update is available and won't actually proceed to the setup.
  • Digital-Digital- TRVP LORD Joined: Posts: 2,216
    Curious about those OBS-MX switches. Are all the different types the same actuation length? I know Red is supposed to activate at a shorter distance than, lets say, blue switches. I'm trying to get the least 'sensitive' version of these type of switches.

Also, do you guys have PS360+ in stock?
    I got a job with the mob making G's, doing some pick-ups, deliveries and transporting keys.
    Need a stick modded? I can dual mod, repair, and customize your stick or Hitbox for PS4/PS3/XB1/360

www.vickomods.com
    lol
  • Digital-Digital- TRVP LORD Joined: Posts: 2,216
    Ordered some red switch OSB-MX's to test out. I'm pretty sure that I will like them as this addresses the problem that I had with the gamerfinger buttons. I loved the gamerfinger buttons but the length needed to activate the switches was way too deep.

I got a job with the mob making G's, doing some pick-ups, deliveries and transporting keys.
  • AngryMangosAngryMangos Joined: Posts: 35
    @armi0024 @SusanInParadise Do I need to download a new version of the LVT3 setup program to make it work? The one I downloaded from the arcade upgrades website keeps telling me an update is available and won't actually proceed to the setup.

I'm having the same issue I keep getting the message that says to go to arcadeupgrades.com for the latest version. The versions are the same as the one I have downloaded. I've tried deleting the drivers multiple times and even deleting registy keys associated with the program. and still nothing. This has been happening for about a week I would say.
    @MarLonLonMilk if you keep having problems with the zip code, give me a call 651-332-3665
    @AngryMangos @MoogleSaysKupo From what i've heard, it's probably a windows driver update needed. In the meantime i'll check with armi0024 and the engineer of the LVT3 and see if there are issues he's not aware of.
    @Digital- YES we have PS360+ in stock!
  • Lamb_2sickLamb_2sick . Joined: Posts: 224
    SElzCfQ.png

I tried loading it up and got this as well
    Try disconnecting from the internet so it doesn't check for an update

www.vickomods.com
    lol
  • sasquachsasquach MvC2 making a comeback 2017? Joined: Posts: 368
    Hear you guys added more clicks to the OBS-MX. So should I just replace the switches or the plungers too to add more click to them?
    "I'm just nice" -Harry Potter
    it's the switch and pcb

www.vickomods.com
    lol
  • Zx-toleZx-tole Joined: Posts: 623
    edited October 2015
    hey armi and susan, I ordered a JLW on september 9th and haven't received it yet. I was just wondering if it ever got delivered or not, I live in MN so if it got lost I don't think it would've gotten too far. I also don't have internet at home currently, so if I don't reply back quickly that's the reason why. I have to go to school or use a library to go on the web. order# HJFDNVAEQ
    Currently Playing-
    KOFXIV: King of Dinosaurs/Daimon/Maxima
    @Zx-tole I think you were the one who alerted us we had stock listed but had run out. I will double check you should have received an email earlier, but this should go out shortly the restock just arrived.
  • Zx-toleZx-tole Joined: Posts: 623
    Oh Alrighty, it said in stock on the site when I ordered it. Must've been a glitch or something. Thanks!
    Currently Playing-
    KOFXIV: King of Dinosaurs/Daimon/Maxima