Paradise Arcade Shop, LED Joysticks, Buttons, Mods and more

Comments

• Digital-Digital- TRVP LORD Joined: Posts: 2,216
    edited October 2015
    nvm
    I got a job with the mob making G's, doing some pick-ups, deliveries and transporting keys.
  • AngryMangosAngryMangos Joined: Posts: 35
    edited November 2015
    Lamb_2sick wrote: »

I tried loading it up and got this as well
    @AngryMangos @MoogleSaysKupo From what i've heard, it's probably a windows driver update needed. In the meantime i'll check with armi0024 and the engineer of the LVT3 and see if there are issues he's not aware of.

Still trying to figure this out. Haven't been able to load up the software due to the "Paradise LVT3 Setup Software update Avaialble" message. Anyone found a solution?
    Post edited by AngryMangos on
  • Zx-toleZx-tole Joined: Posts: 623
    Got my jlw today and with some nice treats! Love you guys, I'm always happy buying parts from you two!
    Currently Playing-
    KOFXIV: King of Dinosaurs/Daimon/Maxima
  • Lamb_2sickLamb_2sick . Joined: Posts: 224
    Any update on why the lvt3 software isnt working? I was so excited to finally try mine out and now this.
  • VickoVicko Vegas Modder Extraordinaire! Joined: Posts: 2,829
    so no one has been able to get it to work?
    SRK Tech Talk Member of the Year 2015
    Need a stick modded? I can dual mod, repair, and customize your stick or Hitbox for PS4/PS3/XB1/360

www.vickomods.com
    lol
    I guess not
  • MoogleSaysKupoMoogleSaysKupo Joined: Posts: 18
    Nope, still the same issue on my end.
  • JohndiJohndi Joined: Posts: 19
    Will you guys be selling the newly announced Brook PS3/4 PCB?
  • GOGO.ZippyGOGO.Zippy Joined: Posts: 1,055
    Johndi wrote: »
    Will you guys be selling the newly announced Brook PS3/4 PCB?

Yes..BROOK PS3/4 FB will sell by Paradise.
  • armi0024armi0024 Dash Cancel Expert, paradisearcadeshop.com Joined: Posts: 1,826
    Sorry guys trying to figure out why it's asking for a new version of the software.

@Johndi as @GOGO.Zippy said, yes we are definitely going to be carrying them and looking forward to some fun new products!
    www.paradisearcadeshop.com Sanwa, Seimitsu and a ton of custom parts
    2015 Tech Talk Store of the Year and Product of the Year, OBS-MX buttons
    2014 Tech Talk Stick Mod of the Year, LVT3 TE2
    2013 Tech Talk Store of the Year and Product of the Year, Kaimana Led Controller
  • JohndiJohndi Joined: Posts: 19
    Awesome!
  • ShinMagusShinMagus Joined: Posts: 399 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I have a lot of Cherry MX switches lying around. Can I use them with the OBS-MX plunger?
    Magus
    12000 B.C. - Dark Ages
    "The black wind begins to blow..."
    "Can you hear that? It's the sound of the Reaper."
    you need the little pcb that it plugs into to fit into a sanwa rim
    Need a stick modded? I can dual mod, repair, and customize your stick or Hitbox for PS4/PS3/XB1/360

www.vickomods.com
    lol
    Where can I buy them separately? Also, I have the impression that the cherry MX switches are soldered into that PCB. Is this the case? I wish I could freely switch them...
    Magus
    12000 B.C. - Dark Ages
    They are and you can, just desolder. Otherwise they will float about in the button

@armi0024 can expand

www.vickomods.com
    lol
  • FreudlosPsyDFreudlosPsyD Joined: Posts: 32
    It could be me, but has it been mentioned whether or not the OBS-MX inserts will fit into the 24mm diameter buttons as well, or how much space is saved beneath the button's bottom compared to a standard sanwa switch?
    No, pcb not small enough

Yet

www.vickomods.com
    lol
  • DJ DivineDJ Divine Cream Puff King of Wu-Kang Clan Joined: Posts: 1,003
    will the LVT3 for TE2 (or something similar) come back in stock at some point?
    not "devine"
  • butterojbutteroj You Are Luminous Joined: Posts: 1,574
    Now you got me wanting to try an ls58. If only there were clear mounting plates.

Hi. I placed an order yesterday (WYEGICKRP) and paid via PayPal. The website still says "Awaiting PayPal payment" though... Can you please look into it?

Thanks!
    Magus
    12000 B.C. - Dark Ages
  • NENDONENDO I will meditate and then destroy you. Joined: Posts: 3,346
    butteroj wrote: »
    Now you got me wanting to try an ls58. If only there were clear mounting plates.

Clear should still be an option on those Mahina gates. I just sold my clear, short throw, circle gate Mahina in the TO.
  • armi0024armi0024 Dash Cancel Expert, paradisearcadeshop.com Joined: Posts: 1,826
    @ShinMagus Susan should create an order from the cart today, ty for the order!
    2013 Tech Talk Store of the Year and Product of the Year, Kaimana Led Controller
    Gave the OSB-MX Red's a try, loved them. Ordered 6 more for my next project.

Thanks!
    I got a job with the mob making G's, doing some pick-ups, deliveries and transporting keys.
    Digital- wrote: »

Thanks!

Thank you, we honestly haven't received anything negative back on performance since the Rev c for tactile switches. Spread the word! !!
  • Nobus3r1Nobus3r1 #RiseUp? Joined: Posts: 5,224
    armi0024 wrote: »

Thanks!

Thank you, we honestly haven't received anything negative back on performance since the Rev c for tactile switches. Spread the word! !!

Still curious if there are any plans for 24mm OSB-MXs.
    House of Bane
    ID: 8V596
    He said in his announcement "soon" and I paraphrased him in response to someone else

www.vickomods.com
    lol
    Any word on the LVT3 program?
    No one answered me when I asked this, but if you try to update the board without being connected to the internet does it still prompt for an update?

www.vickomods.com
    lol
    @Lamb_2sick we are working on trying to figure out what's going on, I don't have a board right now as we literally shipped them all out, but I do agree with vicko's suggestion of disabling the internet and trying
  • KappaCalebKappaCaleb Master of Nothing, Purveyor of many. Joined: Posts: 69
    what are the ls-32 oversize actuators like? I was thinking about trying the 1mm size one but was wondering if it activates multiple directions at rest.
    Is it the joystick, the buttons, or my execution? The world may never know. But it's proably the lag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    No of course not, that would be useless
    It just creates a shorter throw distance

www.vickomods.com
    lol
  • MoogleSaysKupoMoogleSaysKupo Joined: Posts: 18
    edited November 2015
    I tried disabling the internet and using the program but it didn't work. The update prompt still comes up.
    My computer is operating on Windows 10 if that information serves any use at all.
    I tried that and it still prompts me to go to the site for the software update
    Ok working on the software issue today.

@KappaCaleb the ls32 has plenty of room for the over sized actuator.
    I believe theres a problem with my order, the tracking number says that its been delivered and picked up by me in another state. I live in NJ and its been delivered already in MN.

I sent a customer support ticket on Paradise Arcade Shop website already. My order reference number is NLZLQYKSO
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,878
    I believe theres a problem with my order, the tracking number says that its been delivered and picked up by me in another state. I live in NJ and its been delivered already in MN.

I sent a customer support ticket on Paradise Arcade Shop website already. My order reference number is NLZLQYKSO

That is kind of hillarious? Another you in another state or did the USPS screwed up that badly.
    I say make a claim with USPS.
    "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
    edited November 2015
    No clue, the tracking just says its been completed. Im making a claim with them first cause I'm not trying to pay for something I didn't recieve.

The other time I ordered about a couple weeks ago the package was estimated to arrive on a certain day and it took 5 extra days.

We have had 1 or 2 packages that shipped out and for some bizarre reason usps took them around the country then brought them back. The first had the correct address etc and zero explanation. We aren't in today but will look into this tomorrow
    armi0024 wrote: »
    We have had 1 or 2 packages that shipped out and for some bizarre reason usps took them around the country then brought them back. The first had the correct address etc and zero explanation. We aren't in today but will look into this tomorrow

ok, thanks @armi0024