Street Fighter IV Koryu - PC mod release thread

13»

Comments

• DooplissDoopliss Joined: Posts: 3,181
    Yeah, I could've gone on and on and on, but I didn't want to make it TOO long XD The next video should be up next weekend or sooner btw.
    Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

"Combo Hunter", A Street Fighter V Season 2 Combo Video
  • Smashbro29Smashbro29 Waiting for the new Framemeister... Joined: Posts: 7,199
    Can you play this online? If so, how?
    *downloading sf4 now for this, lol*

How much did you pay? I can't find it for download for under 40$
  • k3rr3kk3rr3k Joined: Posts: 5
    As of May 16, 2011, Koryu has begun crashing on me at the screen where you login to Live. This is the earliest I have noticed the problem so I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it earlier.

Edit:
    Nvm I am just a moron.
  • hadouzerohadouzero Joined: Posts: 44
    Looking at that release video, can you provide links or any info for the modded Hud you have?
  • SVN4SVN4 Joined: Posts: 305
    Just a question out of curiosity: If you can modify the game like that, can you make Parrys and Custom Combos (or something similar)?
  • DooplissDoopliss Joined: Posts: 3,181

Part 2 is up.
    Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

"Combo Hunter", A Street Fighter V Season 2 Combo Video
  • hadooookenhadooooken WHO WANNA THIS SMELL~ Joined: Posts: 111
    Sorry, I've had a bit of forced hiatus for the past couple of weeks. Really good video, Doopliss. Those guile combos especially are really good.
  • ZenithZenith Joined: Posts: 4
    Hello!
    I would like to know how did you make a move release lots of fireballs like what you did to Ken's EX-shoryuken!
    Thanks!
  • hadooookenhadooooken WHO WANNA THIS SMELL~ Joined: Posts: 111
    It's near the top of the EX DPs animation section. Compare the original KEN.cmn.emz with the new one, and you'll see the almighty change.
  • ISIMORNISIMORN CLAW Joined: Posts: 74
    Best mod ever
  • RadicalFuzzRadicalFuzz Invading Pokopon's Courtrooms Joined: Posts: 4,795
    Is it possible to play this online with someone, now that Steam has replaced Live?
    I am the one true frog.
13»