Death Cargo

HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノJoined: Posts: 23,782
so what are the odds, that this is actually a real game and not a troll attempt like the other realistic game (i forgot its name right now)

place your bets people

btw, for what i read, its said that it would play similar to sf3 and it would be released on pc

official site
NECROSTORM production: movies - games - cartoons
( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
( •_•)>⌐■-■
IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
( •_•)
( ಠ_ಠ)
( ಥ_ಥ)

Comments

• EDDUREDDUR Banana Joined: Posts: 981
    The graphics are looking sick! Can't wait to see some gameplay showcasing the game's system.
  • mothugsmothugs Mixing drinks Joined: Posts: 305
    Wow...that looks pretty impressive.

And plasma looks exactly like K'
  • Z.A.PZ.A.P I Rekka Yo Face !!! Joined: Posts: 335
    This looks really cool and the graphics look sick. But I would like to know more details.

1) What engine was this created on ? Custom or Unreal ?
    2) Is this coming XBLA or PSN Store ?, If this is PC only release a lot of people are going to miss out on this game.
    3) How come I can't find the Necrostorm Productions "Web-site" or do they even have one ?
    4) Who exactly made "Death Cargo" ? Was this a small team or just one guy ?
    5) What's the Death Cargo control scheme ? Four button ? Six Button ?
    6) When and Where can we see more footage ?
    7) Death Cargo Release date ? / Release plans ?

I know that this is a "Indie" game but the public needs more information in order to get behind it. From what I've seen I'm definitely hype to learn all I can about this new fighter :)
    "It is a principle of the art of war that one should simply lay down his life and strike." -Hagakure-
    YouTube: "The NapTown Fighting Game Network"
  • tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,702
    Emo Fighter 4?
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
  • INCIDENTINCIDENT ACTION BASTARD! Joined: Posts: 335
    so what are the odds, that this is actually a real game and not a troll attempt like the other realistic game (i forgot its name right now)

I'm pretty sure it was Dark Presence.
  • AnemoneAnemone smug ass bitch Joined: Posts: 1,979
    Monkey nose o_O
  • KarateLincolnKarateLincoln Eighting's Number One Fan Joined: Posts: 496
    I'm hype.
  • EDDUREDDUR Banana Joined: Posts: 981
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,782
    I'm pretty sure it was Dark Presence.

yeah, dark precence was the name, thanx bro

thanx for the link man
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • danomightydanomighty WTFSRK Joined: Posts: 1,349
    good to see Digital actor fighting games are coming back. I like that style. :cool:

I was hung over from both drinking and smoking yesterday so to clam down the smoking and hangover I smoked some more...
    HOLD DAT!
    Marn talking to Mike Ross @ FR14
  • VorkosiganVorkosigan AWOOOGA Joined: Posts: 1,919
    I want to see gameplay clips, until then I don't believe it
    A few years ago (my mother) asked if I beat Justin Wong at Evo. The shame I felt in saying no made me seriously consider suicide right there on the spot. - Viscant
  • Jonas_Jonas_ Joined: Posts: 35
    Nice tech demo anyway.
  • BoboGloryBoboGlory Joined: Posts: 545
    This looks pretty nice but Plasma's arm look like it shrunk whenever he jabs.
  • YinYin fun fun fun Joined: Posts: 3,396
    I'm sold.

I'm getting a Groove On Fight / Fallen Angels vibe off the graphics. Like a grimdark / goth / punk / cyberpunk sorta vibe. Love it :rock:
    slay this unaligned ant!
  • Hayama AkitoHayama Akito Shiaaaa!!! Joined: Posts: 1,134
    Hmmm... i really don't know what to say, let's hope is real at least.
    Currently playing: Vanguard Princess, Vampire Savior, Arcana Heart.
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,522 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This looks pretty nice but Plasma's arm look like it shrunk whenever he jabs.

That's cuz he's hitting you with his STRONG hand.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • JampJamp Toxic Beauty Joined: Posts: 7,387 mod
    Looks like it could be interesting. I'm curious about the fighting system.
    "Hey man if I lose to it, I'm pretty sure that makes it braindead." - AceKillah
  • Chibi-SinzChibi-Sinz Joined: Posts: 7
    I have been keeping track of this game for a bit now, I can tell ya some info on it from the guy posting the videos(he's one of the graphical designers for the company):

-These videos are leaks the company is allowing so people can see some of the game before the official website is fully active.
    -The game has very smooth animation(80fps), however this doesn't show up in the vids due to youtube as well as the inability to really get quality software to record.
    -The reason why these are recorded videos and not direct feeds from the game, is due to the fact many idiots kept harassing the video uploader, claiming the game "must be fake" "no game can look like that, it's fake" and so on; so much so the guy had no choice really at the time but to record the game and show himself using a gamepad so you can see he's actually controlling what is onscreen and none of it is fake cgi or any of that.
    -The game will be extremely gorey, if you've seen this companies movie work or the fake MK fatalities the video poster has done, you get a good idea of just ow nasty the fatalities will be. He also claimed they'll be interactive and much much more sickening than the ones found in MK9(guess Aussies won't be getting this either sadly).
    -Combat system supposedly will be similar to SF3, not much details on that yet.

Also this game most likely will have no choice but to be on PC sadly. The graphics are extremely realistic, much moreso than MK9, and considering the kind of extreme violence this game will have, this game would get an adults only rated, and consoles would surely ban this game from even getting ported to them. So get it on PC and please support them, maybe we'll get to see more works like this someday.

Here's an example of the kind of crazy gore that could be in this game, this is some of the guy's actual work in 3d programs:

• Exia 00Exia 00 #deathtoanime Joined: Posts: 904
    If this shit plays ANYTHING like KoF (just reminds me of it) I will be happy.
    (80fps)

mother of god.
    80 fps... That's a bit weird. Anything over 60 is pretty excessive, and if there's something a fighting game doesn't need it's difficulty to stay at full fps.
    his STRONG hand.

I want this to be a Homestuck reference.
    slay this unaligned ant!
  • IncorruptibilityIncorruptibility Joined: Posts: 224
    One of the only indie fighting games whose art style looks interesting to me.

That character select music is boss, too.
  • NocturnalNocturnal SNK Supporter Joined: Posts: 2,977 mod
    So far it's looking good (graphics wise). Some more gameplay footage would be nice though. Gotta just wait and see. I'm hoping it's real.
    youtube channel = jaimedl
    twitch channel = jaimedl
    twitter = NocturnalSRK
  • Clear SkyClear Sky Wolf Shirt Joined: Posts: 3,301
    I hope we get more footage on the 20th. Hopefully some direct footage. So far this game is looking pretty sweet. One thing that I noticed and really liked from this tech demo was the fact that during some of Plasma's animations his individual fingers move around. Sick...
    Wow...that looks pretty impressive.

And plasma looks exactly like K'

Plasma's suit reminds me of K', but when it comes to looks he reminds me more of Cool from Daraku Tenshi.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQA-KTzaPA
    Jazzy NYC '99!
    Team Wack
  • INCIDENTINCIDENT ACTION BASTARD! Joined: Posts: 335

Anytime, man.

Anyway, from the videos so far, looks pretty nice. From beta game footage of Plasma, I noticed he only used 3 attack buttons. Still too early to say, but this ontop of the whole "like 3S talk made my head hope that this something of a grimdark Akatsuki Blitzkampf, in which I will very pleased. I just hope my cardboard box of a computer can run it.
  • Araragi-kunAraragi-kun Joined: Posts: 349
    Plasma's suit reminds me of K', but when it comes to looks he reminds me more of Cool from Daraku Tenshi.
    More Like Trigger + Cool (from Daraku Tenshi) for me.
  • Clear SkyClear Sky Wolf Shirt Joined: Posts: 3,301
    More Like Trigger + Cool (from Daraku Tenshi) for me.

What makes you think of Trigger?

thanx for the link man

Yeah what's up with that game. Dudes open up[/URL] an arcade [/B and yet mention nothing about Dark Presence. Someone from IL here should go and harass those guys about it. :rofl:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQA-KTzaPA
    Jazzy NYC '99!
    Team Wack
    How much is this game gonna cost? :confused:
    I was hung over from both drinking and smoking yesterday so to clam down the smoking and hangover I smoked some more...
    HOLD DAT!
  • mothugsmothugs Mixing drinks Joined: Posts: 305
    How much is this game gonna cost? :confused:

This is an indie developer right? I'd imagine no more than $30? Could always be wrong though.

It's supposed to play like SF3? I don't see it, but haven't seen much anyway. I get a strong SNK vibe though.

Yeah what's up with that game. Dudes open up[/URL] an arcade [/B and yet mention nothing about Dark Presence. Someone from IL here should go and harass those guys about it. :rofl:

There hasn't been any updates on the site for years...
    Galloping Ghost Productions DARK PRESENCE

But I guess if more news breaks, that will be for another thread.
  • NocturnalNocturnal SNK Supporter Joined: Posts: 2,977 mod
    Looking at it again. Reminds me a lot of Daraku Tenshi but with todays modern 3D graphics. I want to see Leach in movement as well.
    youtube channel = jaimedl
    twitch channel = jaimedl
    twitter = NocturnalSRK
  • BiGGDaddyCaneBiGGDaddyCane ☵☳☷☵☴☵☳☲☷☵ Joined: Posts: 932
    Lol yo this game looks to damn good to be true.....

Think ima pass out if i see a actual match go down in this game lmao its looking crazy good so far.
    " I'll stain my hands with your blood - Geese "
    KOF 98 Slugfest Dream Match Never Ends
  • Araragi-kunAraragi-kun Joined: Posts: 349
    He looks more vile than "I'm emo bishonen. Deal with it." (imho)
  • HaceHace CHOW DOWN Joined: Posts: 1,236
    Why is everyone getting so hyped about the graphics?

It's that special type of grimdark that is rare for fighters(Daraku Tenshi etc) but so awesome, if you're into that sort of thing.
    It's like... 90's grimdark or something.

Plus it's looks pretty well made too, for a small unknown company.
    slay this unaligned ant!
    Does this game use actors or are those 3d graphics? o.O''
    HOLD DAT!
  • SlamtasticSlamtastic Joined: Posts: 574

It's a digitized game using modern technology.

How many of those come out every year?
  • Hanzo_HasashiHanzo_Hasashi Primal Rage rules Joined: Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Awesome! Great find hecatom!
  • Chibi-SinzChibi-Sinz Joined: Posts: 7

Take a good look at how well Plasma's hair and fingers look and move. They look extremely realistic. This in an age where even the best cg has trouble getting hair to flow right, is amazing.
  • Nora KisaragiNora Kisaragi Joined: Posts: 63
    NEW Info about the game!

http://www.necrostorm.com/games/deathcargo/info.html

In addition, there will be Screenshots released tommorow, and a Trailer by the end of the week!

Looks like it's time to get the Hype Train rolling on Death Cargo!