Death Cargo

Comments

• The Electrifying OneThe Electrifying One Coming4EVO Joined: Posts: 1,282
    hmmmm site has got the same questionable, Engrish-esque typos and grammatical errors as that other enigma of fighting game mystery, Dark Presence.
    Capcom Exec and co-producer of Streetfighter 2 in interview with Sega Saturn Magazine, 1998:
    "The Days when people really loved playing computers games has ended. This is mainly because of Sony. Sony has created a new era of light users who consider games to be just an everyday form of general entertainment- nothing special. The kind of games we used to see from Nintendo have gone. These are the games that children used to play, but now they don't."
    Capcom Exec and co-producer of Streetfighter 2 in interview with Sega Saturn Magazine, 1998:
    "The Days when people really loved playing computers games has ended. This is mainly because of Sony. Sony has created a new era of light users who consider games to be just an everyday form of general entertainment- nothing special. The kind of games we used to see from Nintendo have gone. These are the games that children used to play, but now they don't."
  • NekoMicNekoMic Neko Punch! Joined: Posts: 386
    Hope they show some interesting characters when the site updates.
  • Clear SkyClear Sky Wolf Shirt Joined: Posts: 3,301
    I can understand why Necrostorm would be reluctant to share anything about the game, so info on it would be scarce, but even the Dark Presence website had some contact info listed, but Necrostorm has nothing. Also there's zero information about the company and no finished products from them for purchase online. Shit seems kinda sketchy.
    hmmmm site has got the same questionable, Engrish-esque typos and grammatical errors as that other enigma of fighting game mystery, Dark Presence.

DP has no excuse since the developers are American. Check this link out though. It's from the stat tracker from the front page of Necrostorm. Looks like Italian: http://s6.shinystat.com/cgi-bin/shinystatv.cgi?L=0&USER=necrostorm&NH=1&NHF=1&NRD=1-67
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQA-KTzaPA
    Jazzy NYC '99!
    Team Wack
  • The Electrifying OneThe Electrifying One Coming4EVO Joined: Posts: 1,282
    not saying they did have an excuse or where they are or aren't from- just that the typos in general remind me of SNK style Engrish errors and it all looks kind of amateur despite an awesome looking game.

Like I say it's all a bit Galloping Ghost. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, though, especially if they have a wealth of info tomorrow.
    Same here but I'm holding my breathe until the demo comes out or some known website previews the game.

It's already been a day. WTFLOLBBQMEWANTANSWERSNOWRAGED.
    Jazzy NYC '99!
    Team Wack
  • TessiusTessius Scrubulous Joined: Posts: 442
    They didn't even mention versus or online at the "info". Time to start being worried?
    "I hope you little shits are cast into a furnace of hell-fire with your mouths duct-taped shut, while Ono repeatedly tells you he's changing the DP execution to one button." - SynikaL
  • AnemoneAnemone smug ass bitch Joined: Posts: 1,979
    For a game that's pulling itself off as dark, why are they releasing it on christmas hahaha.
  • Nora KisaragiNora Kisaragi Joined: Posts: 63
    They didn't even mention versus or online at the "info". Time to start being worried?

Versus mode is in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l21ndH1SoCE&feature=related

If you look at the main menu, you'll see Versus, won't see an option for online play. Of course it's beta and things are subject to change, and of course if you click Versus you might see 'Offline' and 'Offline', but I really don't care if this game doesn't have online, it's not a priority imo.

Either way, let's just hold off on speculation at least until the new screenshots are released and the trailer by next week.
    Okay, the noses aren't so bad now that i see them in proper lighting. New vids come out tomorrow apprentally according to the site so I will be on the lookout for that.
    Never heard of an indie company that distributes games and movies. Seriously who the hell are these guys.

I read some comment to this video that said that this Chaplin character looks like Leach. lol I sorta agree. Also, YOU WA SHOCK!
    Jazzy NYC '99!
    Team Wack
    SITE UPDATE!

Characters Page: Only Plasma is Listed atm, http://www.necrostorm.com/games/deathcargo/char.html
    Story Page: http://www.necrostorm.com/games/deathcargo/story.html

no screenshots yet
    The nose is back again. . . . . . . . . .

Also looks like 12 roster, unless one is boss exclusive.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,739
    for being an androgynus char, plasma surely looks ugly
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Dat nose
    really hope they add some interesting characters and some Vs Gameplay
  • JampJamp Toxic Beauty Joined: Posts: 7,387 mod
    Well that's a face only a mother would love. Which is a pity, since I actually like his/her overall design.

Hopefully this is only because of Plasma's sexless thing and the other characters look... human.
    "Hey man if I lose to it, I'm pretty sure that makes it braindead." - AceKillah
    What country are these guys from, because their English is hilarious, or maybe their proof reading.
    Italy i think.
    for being an androgynus char, plasma surely looks ugly

I don't think Plasma looks too ugly. It's just the gnarly-looking pig nose.

I hope they post up more character profiles in the next couple days. The story seems interesting but we need more info...
    Jazzy NYC '99!
    Team Wack
    The site updated, apologizing for the grammatical errors.
    WORK IN PROGRESS PAGES: the translation (from Italian) is temporary and will be soon fixed. Sorry for all the grammatical errors.

A New Character Bio was also added
    http://www.necrostorm.com/games/deathcargo/leach.html

Still no screenshots.
  • D_DollarsD_Dollars the BASED ken Joined: Posts: 1,655
    this game looks better than most fighters like acqua plaza and melty blood.
    ssf4 ae:ken aka da based ken
    P4U:mitsuru aka da based mitsuru
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher Joined: Posts: 8,177
    They have me interested. Show me gameplay. If it's like 3S but with CG graphics and fatalities, that can't be a bad thing.
    STOMP!
    2) Is this coming XBLA or PSN Store ?, If this is PC only release a lot of people are going to miss out on this game.

I don't think so dude. Not if the team behind it is smart. Take for example Akatsuki Blitzkampf. Great fighter, very easy to pick up and play. But the last 2 versions were never ported. And the 1st version was released only in Japan. I think if Blitzkampf was released lets say tomorrow on Steam with good netcode, it'd probably do well. PC being a platform isn't the problem. It's the accessibility to the game that's the problem.
    STOMP!
    The guy who leaked stuff on youtube said the game was going to be PC only. Who knows why Necrostorm might be releasing the game only on the PC. Maybe they don't know how to develop games for next gen console, or maybe they don't want to have to deal with licensing fees. Honestly I don't see much point dwelling on this question since we know nothing about Necrostorm. The bottom line is though, If a game is polished, plays well and has a enough buzz, it should sell period.
    Jazzy NYC '99!
    Team Wack
    I hope theres a Cyber Punk female character.

Does anyone know if thet plan on adding online?
    or just local.
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,704
    The fatality vid in the Shang Tsung vid had me weirded out. I honestly didn't like it.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • CrotchMonkeyCrotchMonkey G-R-A-S-P Joined: Posts: 691
    I don't think so dude. Not if the team behind it is smart. Take for example Akatsuki Blitzkampf. Great fighter, very easy to pick up and play. But the last 2 versions were never ported. And the 1st version was released only in Japan. I think if Blitzkampf was released lets say tomorrow on Steam with good netcode, it'd probably do well. PC being a platform isn't the problem. It's the accessibility to the game that's the problem.
    I just tried the game after reading this post and it kinda owns.
    "War is ugly, but to be dominated is uglier." -Imam Khomeini

SA.M at his finest:
    TheMotherFknTime: YOU WANT PAIN
    TheMotherFknTime: YOU WANT PAIN
    TheMotherFknTime: AEGIS REFLECTOR
    Site updated again. With grammar fixes, and this new character.

http://www.necrostorm.com/games/deathcargo/morbo.html

I think i'm getting in rhythm. If i'm correct, the site updates with new information every 2 or 3 days at 11PM EST.

P.S: The new character makes me want to puke. I don't even want to begin to think what his "fatalities" are...
    This nmay be the only game with enders I will avoid doing. Anyone see the headstomp? To fucking much.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDtfFdRhsYc&feature=related
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,540
    I thought the headstomp looked like crap. Like some shitty Halloween prop.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • NocturnalNocturnal SNK Supporter Joined: Posts: 2,977 mod
    All we need now is more gameplay videos mainly with the new characters being added. Also thanks for all the updates.
    youtube channel = jaimedl
    twitch channel = jaimedl
    twitter = NocturnalSRK
    Morbo looks a bit freakish hope there are some good looking characters
  • Hayama AkitoHayama Akito Shiaaaa!!! Joined: Posts: 1,134
    Something about this is still saying to my head "fake game", but anyway, who knows... Vanguard Princess was released like 4/5 days after the confirmation and is now a cult Doujin/Indie classic.
    Currently playing: Vanguard Princess, Vampire Savior, Arcana Heart.
    Something about this is still saying to my head "fake game", but anyway, who knows... Vanguard Princess was released like 4/5 days after the confirmation and is now a cult Doujin/Indie classic.
    I know i push those voices to the back of my head because i really hope this game is real *crosses fingers*
    The only thing that seems fake is that vid Negative posted.

If that is real though, this is quickly setting itself up to be the Ax Em of video games.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1XyfIf5h-E
    That vid was from the guy that is making the game. He was the one that made all of those fatality videos. And that was released I think before Death Cargo was even announced
    Still, too real. I have nightmares about that shit at night. I am not even joking.
  • Hell's SoldierHell's Soldier Joined: Posts: 10
    That vid was from the guy that is making the game. He was the one that made all of those fatality videos. And that was released I think before Death Cargo was even announced
    Still, too real. I have nightmares about that shit at night. I am not even joking.

Lol, the guy on youtube said the finishers will be far more fucked up than that vid, that was just a teaser to show how it could zoom in on the gore. Can't wait to see how fucked up the finishers are, or if even some of the normal attacks are fucked up too.
  • ShinkuGadokenShinkuGadoken 40%Flashkick Joined: Posts: 660
    Well I can say that, joke or not, from what we've seen, it's been pretty fucking amazing so far.
    EVOLUTION 2013 9th Place Finisher - 40%Flashkick
    Thank you to all of my fans and supporters. Its knowing you guys have my back that I can fight on with so much happiness.

Follow my exploits on;
    Twitter: @40Flashkick
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/andrew.fein.1?ref=tn_tnmn
    They need to stop prick-teasing and show us some real gameplay.
    STOMP!
  • ShinkuGadokenShinkuGadoken 40%Flashkick Joined: Posts: 660
    Seriously, It's maddening.
    EVOLUTION 2013 9th Place Finisher - 40%Flashkick
    Thank you to all of my fans and supporters. Its knowing you guys have my back that I can fight on with so much happiness.

Follow my exploits on;
    Twitter: @40Flashkick
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/andrew.fein.1?ref=tn_tnmn
    It would seem the next character to be announced is Agent Malcom going by the main menu video.

Plasma, Leach, Morbo, Agent Malcom, Nova, Arcano, Silent, Amaze, Protein X, Crystal, Toxic, Squalo.